AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-11-17, 10:14   Link #5981
Alchemist007
*Author

Ah...looking forward to some anime news Gatou san!
Old 2010-11-17, 11:29   Link #5982
FeistyDreams

All right, my other friend got back to me. He hasn't done it word-for-word, but the general idea is that "The anime isn't over yet" but "it ended with Tessa's panties in the OVA," Gatoh says "Don't get your hopes up" and looks disappointed (maybe they turned down the idea there) and then the other guy says "But if the fans speak out enough!" so... Maybe we just need to speak out? Perhaps... send some letters off to KyoAni or some-such... Hmmm.... *ponders*
Old 2010-11-17, 18:13   Link #5983
Kaoru842

somebody could write something, and everybody gets to sign ;-)
Kaoru842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 18:51   Link #5984
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru842 View Post
HEY! I'll do it!

*grins*

I can write the letter and send it to GATOU-san, Kyoto Animations, the publuishers of FMP,..everyone of them!

Can we get a translated letter too? I cant do that :S...at least so it can be read in Japanese?....

A petition!!

HALISEN PETITION!

no wait..thats the wrong one...

FMP ANIME PETITION!!!

I can give it to the japanese fanartist to sign, send it to the italien FMP fan site, the spanish ones...deviantart...advertise it everwhere!
Like a website?
Old 2010-11-17, 19:41   Link #5985
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru842 View Post
HEY! I'll do it!

*grins*

I can write the letter and send it to GATOU-san, Kyoto Animations, the publuishers of FMP,..everyone of them!

Can we get a translated letter too? I cant do that :S...at least so it can be read in Japanese?....

A petition!!

HALISEN PETITION!

no wait..thats the wrong one...

FMP ANIME PETITION!!!

EDIT: here is my letter so far, am going to put it on a 'petition' website and i wonder if anyone can volunteer to make an Italien, Korean, Chinese, or even Japanese version of this letter. so far I got English and Spanish..
Anyone can recommend a GOOD petition website?...

EXCUSE Gramatical errors i WILL fix them, am open for any input. But I want this letter short and sweet...
This is what I have so far...
------------------------------Letter Starts -----------------------------------------------------------------

To all FullMetal Panic Fans
フルメタル•パニック!, Furumetaru Panikku

The following is a collection of signatures around the globe who encourage the animated 'anime' production of Full Metal Panic! written by Shoji Gatou, published by Fujimi Shobo.

Full Metal Panic!? novels that are desired, encouraged, and welcomed in to anime are including but not limited to the following full lenght novels:

LIST 1
Dancing Very Merry Christmas † 踊るベリー・メリー・クリスマス 20 March 2003
Continuing On My Own † つづくオン・マイ・オウン 20 October 2004
Burning One Man Force † 燃えるワン・マン・フォース 20 January 2006
Come Make My Day † つどうメイク・マイ・デイ 20 March 2007
Approaching Nick of Time † せまるニック・オブ・タイム 20 February 2008
Always, Stand by Me: Part 1 † ずっと、スタンド・バイ・ミー 上 17 July 2010
Always, Stand by Me: Part 2 †ずっと、スタンド・バイ・ミー 下 20 August 2010

If you, fan member or anime enthusiast, regardless of race, background, country, age or even status wish for the enjoyment of Full Metal Panic's amazing story come to life in anime, SIGN THIS PETITION NOW!
To all interested, despite the lack of exposure of the story and anime across the globe this is one of the most anticipated animes ever to be embraced.
'Panic' is best known for breath taking realistic action in fantasy military design, long anticipated romance that has been built between characters audiences adore, outragous and unorthidox comedy, unique cast of characters with amazing storylines filled with mystery that draws everyone till the very end.

We the fans, the anime lovers, the enthusiast sign to promote and proove the undying fans around the globe who WANT this to be animated with detail, dedication, and beauty that was delivered to us in last three seasons.

We hope to see more!!

------------------------------- Letter Ends ----------------------------------------------

-Spanish-
A todos que estan en favor de la continuation de animation de Full Metal Panic?! escritos por Shoji Gatou y publicado por Fujimi Shobo. Incluillendo pero no limitado por los estorias escritas (ve Lista no. 1 hacia pagina ingles).

si tu eres un fan de anime de Full Metal Panic, no importat de que rasa, historia, nationalidad, edad, o status de communidad pero quieres difrutar el possibilidad de Full Metal Panic's estorias en anime!! FIRME ESTA PETITION AHORA!

A los que estan interesados, a menos el porco reception y adelanto de estorias hacia costas de otra nation el anime Full Meta Panic es uno de los anime mas anticipados y bien receptionado entre el mundo entero.

'Panico' es conocido por sus effectos de militar-fantasy, anticipation de un romance que as crecido entre los dos personades que la audiencia adora, comedia, y una lista de increible personajes con estorias y drama lena de mysterio y vida que mantega a todos hasta final!

Nosotros los fans, amantes de anime, con mucho enthusiasmo firmamos esta petition para probar que nosotros des de mundo entero QUIEREMOS esta animation! con detalle, dedication, y bellaza que ya has demostrados en las ultimos series "Full Metal Panic!", "Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!" y especialmente en "Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid."

Tenemos fe en ver MAS!
Old 2010-11-17, 22:28   Link #5986
Kaoru842

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go will sign the petition! I can't translate it to other languages though ;-(
Old 2010-11-17, 22:29   Link #5987
Kaoru842

to be honest, even just the last two book that would be animated would be enough for me ;-)
Old 2010-11-17, 22:57   Link #5988
FeistyDreams

Well, I had been considering drafting a general letter, rather than a petition, but a petition definitely works. I'll post this over at Jindai-High and see if anyone there will be willing to do translations for other languages. ^^

Edit: AND my FMP journal >.>
Old 2010-11-17, 23:21   Link #5989
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
Well, I had been considering drafting a general letter, rather than a petition, but a petition definitely works. I'll post this over at Jindai-High and see if anyone there will be willing to do translations for other languages. ^^

Edit: AND my FMP journal >.>
Alright! yay!AWESOME! thanks for that!

am going to see if i can make a petition page..come back regularly until i give you all the official link! o-o
Old 2010-11-17, 23:23   Link #5990
FeistyDreams

Always do ^^ I leave AnimeSuki up on the FMP forums and refresh frequently to see if anything new and interesting is maybe happening~

Looking forward to the link, I'll be sure to let you know if I get any translations of that letter!
Old 2010-11-18, 07:24   Link #5991
sy tao

hey guys!! lets do it for FMP!!! can i post the petition to the philippine fans ??
sy tao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 11:00   Link #5992
HuNGaricum

OMG best idea that I've ever seen
sy_tao I think yes! this letter has adressed to FMP fans all over the world!
selily: petitionspot.com is a good site i think
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 15:29   Link #5993
akire_and_atem

yes yes yes!

maybe we can ask for help in distribution in other sites like bakaupdates, mangaupdates and animenewsnetwork?

oh and that spanish portion really needs help, it kinda doesnt make sense , but I offer myself for the task of translating it to spanish, so you can just concentrate on doing the english version ;D
akire_and_atem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 17:26   Link #5994
AWSM

Hi, I've been following this forum for a long time and it helped me know FMP history beyond the anime series. I joined so that I could post the anime petition in Italian:

La seguente è una raccolta di firme in giro per il mondo per incoraggiare la produzione della serie anime Full Metal Panic! scritta da Shoji Gatou e pubblicata da Fujimi Shobo.

Per la lista delle richieste riguardo l'animazione delle storie (vedi lista 1 della pagina inglese).

Se tu, fan o patito di anime, non importa di che razza, storia, nazionalità, età o anche status sociale, desideri che la fantastica storia di Full Metal Panic! venga trasposta in anime, FIRMA QUESTA PETIZIONE ORA!
A tutti gli interessati, nonostante la carenza di notorietà della storia e dell'anime, questa è uno degli anime più attesi in tutto il mondo.
"Panic" è meglio conosciuto per l'azione realistica mozzafiato in un ambiente militare di fantasia, la tanto attesa relazione sentimentale che si è instaurata tra i personaggi che l'audience adora, la bizzarra ed inusuale comicità, cast unico di personaggi con affascinanti storylines colme di mistero che coinvolge tutti fino alla fine.

Noi, i fan, gli appassionati di anime, firmiamo per provare che ci sono molti fan in tutto il mondo che VOGLIONO che questa storia venga trasposta in anime con accuratezza, impegno e bellezza che ci fu proposta nelle prime tre stagioni.
Speriamo di vederne di più!!
AWSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 19:43   Link #5995
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSM View Post
Hi, I've been following this forum for a long time and it helped me know FMP history beyond the anime series. I joined so that I could post the anime petition in Italian:

La seguente è una raccolta di firme in giro per il mondo per incoraggiare la produzione della serie anime Full Metal Panic! scritta da Shoji Gatou e pubblicata da Fujimi Shobo.

Per la lista delle richieste riguardo l'animazione delle storie (vedi lista 1 della pagina inglese).

Se tu, fan o patito di anime, non importa di che razza, storia, nazionalità, età o anche status sociale, desideri che la fantastica storia di Full Metal Panic! venga trasposta in anime, FIRMA QUESTA PETIZIONE ORA!
A tutti gli interessati, nonostante la carenza di notorietà della storia e dell'anime, questa è uno degli anime più attesi in tutto il mondo.
"Panic" è meglio conosciuto per l'azione realistica mozzafiato in un ambiente militare di fantasia, la tanto attesa relazione sentimentale che si è instaurata tra i personaggi che l'audience adora, la bizzarra ed inusuale comicità, cast unico di personaggi con affascinanti storylines colme di mistero che coinvolge tutti fino alla fine.

Noi, i fan, gli appassionati di anime, firmiamo per provare che ci sono molti fan in tutto il mondo che VOGLIONO che questa storia venga trasposta in anime con accuratezza, impegno e bellezza che ci fu proposta nelle prime tre stagioni.
Speriamo di vederne di più!!
Omg your so amazing, thank you so much for joining us! dont be shy ^_^!

I had to first make sure someone didnt already MAKE a petition, apparently not. Theres an Anti-Zac Afron FMP movie petition? Lol...

and yes I know the spanish is bad XD its the first draft, I gotta fix it up..no worries, I got fluent spanish speakers to help me out ^^...am cuban :P..
I will check with all of you in a bit ^^ still editing spanish version... the petition website only lets you make the letter ONCE, and you can never edit it again...
So i'll wait to see if anyone else will give me another language to post with the letter?

Eveyrone like the letter so far? I hoped maybe someone like Shutazen or Hunter might chime in for possible input? Korean? chinese?

Last edited by selilychidori; 2010-11-18 at 19:59.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 20:31   Link #5996
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
Omg your so amazing, thank you so much for joining us! dont be shy ^_^!

I had to first make sure someone didnt already MAKE a petition, apparently not. Theres an Anti-Zac Afron FMP movie petition? Lol...

and yes I know the spanish is bad XD its the first draft, I gotta fix it up..no worries, I got fluent spanish speakers to help me out ^^...am cuban :P..
I will check with all of you in a bit ^^ still editing spanish version... the petition website only lets you make the letter ONCE, and you can never edit it again...
So i'll wait to see if anyone else will give me another language to post with the letter?

Eveyrone like the letter so far? I hoped maybe someone like Shutazen or Hunter might chime in for possible input? Korean? chinese?

EDIT: I am concern about making the petition, I dont want this to backfire and get anyone in trouble. See link below.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2003-06-08/3

We should also petition to bring legal translated copies of the books to our respective nations if want the anime too. I feel like the ones who can make this petition are really the chinese and japanese :s...

Last edited by selilychidori; 2010-11-18 at 20:52.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 20:55   Link #5997
<KS11>

I don't think that we should worry about the fansub or something like that...the first and, after all, most important thing is to have a new series in Japan; then the owners of the copyright for each country will make the new series in english, italian, spanish, etc..
<KS11> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 00:54   Link #5998
FeistyDreams

We're not asking for fansubs, we're just asking for anime in general. FUNi has been doing much simulcasting lately, and they'd probably pick up more FMP licensing. There wouldn't be much of a need for fansubs, with that being the case.

In other news...

Another cute sketch by Shikidouji has been posted to her blog. ^^ Knight Rider, mwahah~ Love it~
Old 2010-11-19, 01:21   Link #5999
<KS11>

Yes i know that i was talking about the link posted by selilychidori ^^
<KS11> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 01:30   Link #6000
FeistyDreams

As was I. ^^

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen