AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-11-07, 00:44   Link #581
Akuma Kousaka
The iDOL(ove Live!)M@STER

Send a message via AIM to Akuma Kousaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh my Godoka WTF XD

Excellent song choices throughout this chapter. Especially when I started to take after Berserker Makes me wonder if I should return as a true Servant next time...

Wonder how Carol knows Tatsuya Dark though...
GANBARIMASU
Akuma Kousaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 01:31   Link #582
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Spoiler for minor 7 & 8 ramblings:

Now as for the penultimate chapter....
Quote:
These several bright yellow lights would land upon the ground, and what they left behind, was a large pack of raptors!
RAPTORS! Oh boy...Raptors. Of all the things to show up. Even more so from a chara voiced by a dino lover. Along with Hooves being a dino lover facing her. And loving that particular person too. Gosh. Predicaments such as these are always so...
Quote:
“If it feels like too much for you, just grab my hand" added Konakaga, smiling at Hooves.

"What are you saying in front of everyone?!” asked Hooves, becoming beat red, “But you're right. It's our best chance right now.”

"Sorry.” replied Konakga, “I figured teasing you a little would calm you down enough for it. Let's do this!”
Heheheheh. Heheheh. Heheh. FUCK YEAH! though this was still a tad bit embarrassing to read \o/
Quote:
“Somebody help us!” cried a racing Kotori, as there were now running raptors right behind her.

“Please!” added Umi, also trying to avoid raptors that were threatening to chew down on her.

A hellaciously hollering Hooves punched one raptor away from Umi! A coolly captivating Konakaga then impaled a raptor with her spear, saving Kotori!
That was cool and all of Kona & Hooves. BUT!!! How...how are Kotori and Umi capable of barely out running / keeping ahead of raptors?

Kinomoto vs Garie... I like them both as charaters, and Garie is pretty good here in the way of playing with a berserker state Kinomoto. not enough Kinomoto despair sadface.jpg

Poor zombies though. They had no chance against the magical nuking girl. Why did they even try. Let's see...maybe I should nitpick that scene...Hmmm, Nanoha why didn't you give the School Live girls a barrier? Enchant their clothes with protection? Give the shovel more POWAH! And of course you already heard me being a bit confused on her being the ground opposed to levitating a little. But you made a decent enough point as to why that was the case.

I am a good bit excited to see where the fight continues with Carol & Leuir vs Mami, Kirito, Kyouko.
Team America was fun. Hulk Hogan had a nice fight scene against Gilgamesh too.

Finally. Her return. It was absolutely GLORIOUS. Those quotes man. Too good.

edit: Oh and yes, I am quite curious about Carol's comment regarding Dark Tatsuya....

Last edited by FlavoryFantasy; 2015-11-07 at 01:44.
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 13:03   Link #583
Haak

Quote:
“One of the many things we Americans are good at its blowing up Middle Easterners... in America” stated a grinning Bandit Keith.
Roflmao, what an incredible joke. I wish I had that line saying it snarkily.

Oh and btw, I should point out that Gilgamesh wouldn't have Excalibur in his armory and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to use that blast attack. However, he does possess the original sword it was based on called Gram.
Old 2015-11-07, 14:14   Link #584
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

First the arts the BiF0xnen shop looks great, well done Kogetsu, and Akuma Kinomoto was pretty nice too. Now to reviews.

Spoiler for Chapter 8:
Spoiler for Chapter 9:
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 01:59   Link #585
Dr. Casey

Wow, Triple's posting these chapters fast now that he's gotten a second wind, there's nothing left now except for the finale. For the next to last round of reviews then...
Spoiler:
Old 2015-11-09, 03:28   Link #586
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

I have to agree the hall of mirrors bit was cool. And Hulk Hogan v. Gilgamesh is one of the ages.

Have to agree with FF that Kurumi's shovel needs more power. Memo to TSAB: make a shovel form magical device and give it to this girl.

BTW, if there's one line from this that's really been sticking in my head recently, it's the one about Mami's muskets reminding Team America of civil war reenactments and making them feel patriotic. It's rare for ridiculous and clever to overlap so well.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 23:44   Link #587
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Another red, white, and blue arrow of light was let loose by Madoka, directly at Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh managed to pivot his head just enough to have the blast skirt safely by the edge of his nose. Gilgamesh then attacked Madoka with a sharp sweeping sword slash! But Madoka deftly slid under it, like a veteran baseball player trying to steal a base. Madoka slid so far, that she was now directly in front of the rest of Team America. She then turned about with great finesse, and knelt upon one knee, aiming her bow and arrow diagonally upwards at Gilgamesh. Another awesome arrow would let fly, and this one struck painfully into Gilgamesh's shoulder, piercing him! The King of Heroes cried out in pain, while Madoka's Team America members cheered wildly!

Whatcha gonna do, Gilgamesh, when those 24-inch arrows shoot straight through you?!” Hulk Hogan asked thunderously, as he pointed one finger directly at Gilgamesh.

Madoka then slowly rose up proudly, before preparing her bow and arrow for another shot.

“I have had enough of you damn yankees!” bellowed Gilgamesh, as a large Gates of Babylon began to form right above him, “You're all now conveniently laid out for my chopping block...”

“I have had enough of you, Gilgamesh!” shouted Akuma Homura, phasing out of thin air, right behind the King of Heroes!

Homura then let loose with a powerfully penetrating psychic attack on Gilgamesh's mind, causing him to actually scream in terror!

“I will never forgive you for threatening Madoka like that” Homura stated sternly towards Gilgamesh, with an awesome anger focused upon him.

With Homura fixated upon Gilgamesh, and with no allies well-positioned to defend her, an old enemy finally made his move. A strange humming sound was heard, as this old enemy also appeared out of thin air, right behind Homura. He quickly ducked down, and swiped his leg in a wide-arc motion, effectively knocking Homura off of her feet! Homura landed with a thud and face first. Her attacker then rapidly leaped on top of her, and placed some strange contraption right between Homura's shoulder blades. Homura cried out in shock, and was then rendered unconscious, as this contraption was activated. It also ensnared her within some orange hued, solidified light cage! But that was not all this contraption would do.

At last, you're mine, Akuma Homura.” came the voice of...

Tatsuya Dark...” said Kay in terror, at the clone of the stu-iest Gary Stu to have ever Gary Stu'ed.

Gilgamesh, freed from Akuma Homura's psychic assault, then erupted with his loudest laughter yet. Gilgamesh's super-special secret ally, garbed in a flashy white and green and black uniform, had finally made his move. It was now clear that it was...

Chapter 10 – The Witching Hour

Tatsuya Dark then rose up, and shot off his strange and wondrous handgun, intercepting a new arrow attack from Madoka! This interception caused a sound that was like static electricity meeting a thunderclap meeting a smooth sucking noise.

“Stay focused, Gilgamesh.” Tatsuya Dark said to him, “We're not out of the woods yet. We still need to eliminate that traitor to Japan, Kaname Madoka.”

“No one's hurting her while I'm here!” exclaimed BiFoxnen, dramatically reappearing as she jumped into sight and proceeded to knock Tatsuya's gun out of his hand with a sword swipe.

“If Tatsuya can't finish her off, then I--”

But then Gilgamesh would find himself clotheslined to the ground by a charging Hulk Hogan! At the same time, BiFoxnen made several swift sword slashes at Tatsuya, attempting to force him back from the fallen Akuma Homura. However, Tatsuya had a brilliant economy of motion, making very small and well-positioned dodges, maintaining his presence around Homura. Until...

“...aaaaAHH!!” came a shout from someone falling from above, riding upon a large mechanized insect.

That mechanized insect, taller than a human, then crashlanded right on top of Homura's current position, forcing Tatsuya well back! BiFoxnen then smashed her sword against the orange hued solidified light cage, shattering it into several shimmering pieces. Tatsuya raced to retrieve his gun, and then turned about to point it at his newest attacker, the personhood of which briefly shocked him.

Jinnai...” Tatsuya said.

“Not exactly, but close enough.” replied a “Jinnai” with jetblack hair and dark navy student uniform.

Gilgamesh then rose up to block a descending punch from Hulk Hogan. Gilgamesh lifted Hogan off the ground and threw him towards Team America! Dan Eagleman and Bandit Keith both grunted while they carefully caught the Hulkster and put him down.

Now, Darthtabby, Kogetsu... you know what to do!” shouted Tuxedo R, appearing again along with Haak and Dr. Casey and Kogetsu upon the Silver Segway!

Darthtabby had reappeared upon the back of the flying Charlotte. Darthtabby was holding a bazooka, which he then fired off at Tatsuya Dark, to force the T-9006 back!

“He doesn't carry a gun, but he'll use a bazooka?!” asked Dan Eagleman, motioning like a confused Jackie Chan.

But Dan would not have time to say much else, as Kogetsu activated his gigantic mirror! Once more this mirror had been activated to suck in Team America, though this time it was to protect them, not defeat them. Still, Team America could be forgiven for not appreciating the difference immediately.

“No, my shades, again! ...in America” cried Bandit Keith, as he lost control of his shades, and flew into the mirror.

“Charlotte, help Darthtabby gather up BiFoxnen, Homura, and Jinnai!” shouted Tuxedo R, “We need to regroup, now!”

BiFoxnen gathered Homura up into her arms, and jumped on board Charlotte. “Jinnai” jumped on top of his mechanized bugrom, which in turn jumped on board Charlotte. With Team America safely teleported into Wonderland, both Charlotte and the Silver Segway sped off in retreat!

“I am quickly tiring of these cat and mouse games...” sneered Gilgamesh, at the sight of his enemies racing away again.

“It doesn't matter.” stated Tatsuya Dark, as he began manipulating some sort of control mechanism, “They'll soon be back. They have no choice. The contraption I placed on Homura has much greater features than the last one I used on her. As long as its on her, she's held in an unconscious state, and vulnerable to my attempts to hack into her power.”

“How long will that take?” Gilgamesh asked Tatsuya Dark, the T-9006.

One hour” replied the T-9006.

This would prove to be the final hour of conflict. A hour of great importance to Tatsuya Dark, to Honoka Kousaka, and to Sayaka Miki.

Sayaka now held a blade in her two hands. With both arms outstretched, she then... ran herself through with her own sword! This definitely captured iSAW's attention, as she had briefly been caught up in lamenting the previously unnoticed ruination of her iCasey at the claws of raptors.

“Hey!” iSAW cried out to Sayaka, “That's taking Silver Segway Seppuku appreciation a bit too far!”

“As darkly hilarious as that idea is, I don't think that's what Sayaka is doing here” replied Sailor Faerie.

“Right.” added Totoum, “She's summoning her witch form, Oktavia von Seckendorff!"

Totoum was right of course, and so everyone else here at this moment was briefly captivated by Sayaka's summoning of her own witch form! But there would be one added twist this time.

“Now...” stated Sayaka, as she stood up and looked up into the mask of her own witch form, “I will fuse my puella magi self with my witch self!”

Sayaka and Oktavia then combined together in a great flash of light! What was left from that was a figure as large as Oktavia, but with aspects of Sayaka's puella magi outfit placed upon it. And now instead of Oktavia's entire head being covered in a mask, only half of it was. With the other half showing Sayaka's unblemished human face.

As impressive a sight as this was, it would not hold people's attention for long. Due to Honoka's witch form suddenly rampaging forwards! Sailor Faerie desperately summoned forward some skeletons to hold back Honoka, but they clearly could only buy Sayaka about 30 seconds of time. Thankfully, that's all Sayaka needed.

Sayaka then slowly lowered her sword to cause two large spinning spoke wheels to strike against the rampaging Honoka, knocking her unto her side. Sayaka then flew at Honoka, and held her two armored arms on top of Honoka, with Sayaka's half-helmeted face positioned directly above the black mask affixed upon Honoka's face.

“Now, hurry and sing!” Sayaka shouted out to her friends and allies around her, “Hurry and sing Start Dash!!”

“Yes...” said Umi, “Our very first song as μ's. That should be enough to reach her!”

“I know it will be.” added Kotori, becoming choked up, “I know Honoka could never forget this!”

“Then everyone here who knows the song, let's start singing it together!” exclaimed Konakaga

Konakaga, Hooves, iSAW, Kotori, and Umi all began preforming Start Dash!! It caused great multicolored energies to emanate all around the five dancing singers. It also caused Honoka's witch form to writhe and shake violently, reflecting a desperate heart trying to burst free.

“Do you hear that, Honoka?” Sayaka asked, while she struggled to hold down Honoka's witch form, “Do you hear the song that started it all for μ's? They're singing it out of a great love and appreciation for you, Honoka!”

“It's a beautiful song...” Sayaka added, after a brief pause to take in the performance, “I can honestly say I've mastered it on School Idol Festival. Many of my classmates joke about how I know all of μ's songs, and know every piece μ's has performed! And whenever I can name a piece correctly, seriously, you should see their faces. It's like they're impressed I know about that stuff, aha! Everything I know about it is because of you.”

Another loud sound of deep sadness and emotional resonance came forth from Honoka's witch form, in response to Sayaka's words. As the five-person Start Dash performance continued, phonic gain was enjoyed by both Konakaga and Hooves. They were about to go into X-Drive! It was like Konakaga and Hooves had just started drinking Red Bull, for they were sprouting great glowing angelic wings! Very fittingly, given those angelic wings, the colors of Hooves and Konakaga's Symphogear outfits and hair became much lighter.

“Let's blast away her black mask” stated Hooves.

“Right, that should do the trick” replied Konakaga.

“Let's unlock...” began Hooves and Konakaga, as they faced each other, held hands, and swung about like a giant spiral.

The Door of Dreams!!!” they both shouted, using a supremely spectacular special X-Drive maneuver to blast away at the black mask affixed on Honoka's face.

This maneuver unleashed two terrific thunderous blasts of energy, one red and one green, at the black mask affixed on Honoka's face. Sayaka briefly shifted back to allow this blast to make contact. The combined blast wasn't enough to completely destroy the mask, but it did cause the left side of it to crumble away. And beneath that left side was... the human face of Honoka. Sayaka's heart jumped a beat at that remarkable sight.

“Honoka!” Sayaka cried, as she positioned her face over Honoka's once more, “Do you hear me?!”

“...Y-Yes, I do.” Honoka replied, in a voice that sounded electronically distorted, and with tears streaming forth from her own visible eye.

“We're going to save you, Honoka!” Sayaka shouted at her, with tears also now visible in Sayaka's one visible eye.

“...N-No, it's too late for me.” Honoka said, still chocked up, “I did and said horrible things! I'm a failure. I let everyone down!”

“That's not true!” Sayaka protested in loud shout, “You did your best. We all know that! And you've been a wonderful success as a J-Pop idol. You have literally millions of fans!”

“I don't deserve them...” replied Honoka, “I'm not talented like Eli or Maki or Kotori or all of the rest of μ's really. I'm not strong like Nico. I quit when she never would. I'm not strong like you, Sayaka.”

“You're stronger than me!” Sayaka shouted in reply, “You achieved your greatest dream and then some. I never did, really. My hope could not endure as well as yours did. Your hope is an inspiration to all! 'If people put their minds to it, they can do anything!' Who said that, huh? You did!”

“... Y-Yes, but...” responded Honoka, “That's only in a better world than this one...”

“No, it's true in this world!” replied Sayaka, “Miracles... magic? They are real. And now we're going to make magic together.”

With those words, the other half of the black mask shattered, revealing Honoka's full face. Honoka and Sayaka smiled widely at each other, both feeling considerable renewed hope!

“Now, Kona, let's put the finishing touches on this!” exclaimed Hooves.

“Right!” replied Konakaga, “Let's use our X-Drive power-up once more to free Honoka from the Ignite Module that still resides within her!”

With that, another dual blast came shooting forth from Konakaga and Hooves.

Would they succeed in this attempt? Would Honoka be saved? At the current hour, Mami was wondering if anything could save her and Kyouko and Kirito from the masterfully menacing monster Carol Malus Dienham.

Carol unleashed a ginormous blast of pinkish hued energy directly at Mami Tomoe! Mami, sweating bullets rather than firing them, then summoned forth a wall of reddish-golden ribbons. Mami made it as large and durable as she possibly could! Would it hold? As pressing as that question was, a different one would be raised... as Leiru shockingly raised herself right into the path of Carol's blast!

“Leiru... what are you doing?” Carol asked in complete confusion, at the sight of Leiru doing this.

Leiru was completely obliterated by this blast.

“Leiru... Why?!” asked Carol.

“That's a question I have for you!” exclaimed Kyouko Sakura, as she leaped up as high as she could.

Kyouko then extended out her spear into a lengthy chain-linked whip of small blades. Kyouko wrapped that around the legs of Carol, and brought Carol crashing into the street below! At the same time, Mami's protective ribbons crumbled into dust from Carol's attack. However, they had done the job, as Mami herself escaped unscathed!

A stupefied Carol was now sitting on the ground, where she had crash-landed. Kyouko jumped on her from behind, wrapping her arms around Carol as though applying a pro wrestling hold.

“Ok, little Ms. Big Shot, maybe you're not such hot stuff after all!” Kyouko shouted to her, “So why don't you start explaining yourself, huh?”

“I need not explain myself to the likes of you.” sneered Carol, as she used her free hand to take hold of one of Kyouko's legs, and forcibly switch positions with Kyouko.

“But you will tell me what you did to Leiru!” Carol growled at Kyouko, while looking downwards into Kyouko's grimacing face.

I can answer that” came the voice of a newcomer to this scene of strife.

Carol then released Kyouko to look upwards, where she saw the Touhou heroine Alice Margatroid riding upon two dolls hovering in midair.

“You're not the only one that can control dolls, Carol” stated Alice with a smile, “While your entire focus was upon Mami Tomoe, I took control of Leiru, and forced her to intercept your blast.”

“Why you!” Carol growled angrily at Alice, “I'll make you pay for that, I swear it!”

“Sorry, Carol, but that's my line...” came a certain dual-wielding dark swordsman, reappearing at last.

Kirito slowly and confidently walked towards Carol, carefully sizing her up.

“I easily defeated you before, and I'll gladly do so again” Carol sneered at Kirito.

“Is that the Holy Sword Excalibur that I can perceive empowering you?” Kirito asked, “I wonder if it'll drop when I beat her?”

“You're a fool to confuse a game with the reality of this situation” replied Carol, after laughing derisively at Kirito's questions.

“I guess we'll soon see, Carol.” said Mami Tomoe, as she gestured an open palm to summon more reddish-golden ribbons, in order to hold Carol's legs in place.

“Thanks Mami, you never fail to come through for me.” replied Kirito with a bright smile, “And now it's time for me to come through for you!”

Kirito than rushed forward at Carol, slightly horrified to find herself grounded. Kirito brought one sword downwards at Carol from above, which she caught, though just barely. Then, Kirito swung his other sword...

With a look of complete shock and dismay upon her face, Carol had been run through! Blood spurted out of her stomach, and she also started to cough up blood.

“H-How...?” asked Carol weakly.

“He's widely considered a Gary Stu for a reason, you know.” said Mami with a playful smile, “I somewhat regret that it's come to this, Carol, but given the crimes you have to answer for... It could be no other way.”

Kyouko had felt like protesting Mami's words, due to sensing a certain commonality with Carol, but Kyouko decided that this one of those rare times when it was best to step back and let others take over. And Kirito certainly did that, as he pulled his sword out of Carol's stomach, and lifted it back up, preparing for one last attack.

“Now I will make the Holy Sword Excalibur mine!” shouted Kirito.

While Kirito dreamed of yet another Excalibur, Tuxedo R would soon face a seeming nightmare.

“Jinnai, can you help explain what's going on here?” asked Tuxedo R, “I mean, with Tatsuya Dark's shocking reappearance and all.”

“He was your former ally, after all.” added Kogetsu Shirogane.

The two questioned "Jinnai" on a building rooftop a fair distance away from the one that Gilgamesh and the T-9006 were on.

“I'll be more than happy to share my extensive intelligence gathering with you.” replied “Jinnai” proudly, “But first, some context. I'm not the original Katsuhiko Jinnai. I am instead the J-1000, an android body double of Admiral Jinnai. I have been programmed with all of his memories, up through October 1st of this year. I work for the Time-Space Administration Bureau, just as the Admiral does. The Admiral had me watch over his fight against Gilgamesh. While he was confident that he would win this struggle, he gave me a backup plan in case of defeat.”

“Clever...” stated Tuxedo R, while rubbing his chin, “Still, how does that relate to Tatsuya Dark?”

“About two months ago, TSAB learned of Tatsuya Dark's startling escape from his holding facility.” began the J-1000 in answer, with his arms neatly folded, “This happened around when Carol Malus Dienheim started to draw our attention, with her stealing of several important artifacts and suspected use of outlawed magic practice. One theory is that the two events were related, and that Carol was working alongside Tatsuya. The Admiral considered this likely, knowing Tatsuya well from their previous alliance. Though a Gary Stu, or perhaps even because he is one, Tatsuya Dark prefers to operate alongside trusted allies.”

“Wait...” interjected Kogetsu Shirogane, “Do you think that Carol and Tatsuya somehow summoned Gilgamesh?”

“Almost certainly.” answered the J-1000, “Since the Admiral's tragic defeat, I've been carefully watching Gilgamesh from afar. His abilities and powers are not what they should be.”

“Damn straight they aren't!” interjected Haak, “Goldilocks' fighting style is different from what I've researched. He's also less lethal in some ways, but somehow able to use fucking Excalibur!”

“Precisely.” answered the J-1000, “So I strongly suspect that Carol and Tatsuya summoned Gilgamesh through an unconventional means, warping Gilgamesh's abilities and combat style in a variety of ways. Still, defeating him will prove a truly trying task.”

“I see...” said Tuxedo R, carefully considering everything the J-1000 has said, “Since you work for TSAB, do you have any contact with Nanoha or Fate or Hayate?”

“No.” answered the J-1000, “The Admiral wanted to keep my activities secret even from them, in case they were somehow captured.”

“TSAB Admirals certainly like operating on the sly, don't they?” asked Kogetsu with a grin.

Tuxedo R now felt he had gained whatever pertinent and valuable information he could from the J-1000. So now Tuxedo R turned his attention to the fallen Akuma Homura. An unconscious Homura had been carefully laid on a makeshift matress, lying on her front, to enable Dr. Casey to operate on her.

“How's Homura?” Tuxedo R asked Dr. Casey.

“I have her stabilized on this makeshift bed, and I can see what the problem is”, replied Dr. Casey, “While Foxy shattered that solidified light cage, there is still something left behind from Tatsuya Dark's attack on Homura. He has embedded into her a very high tech piece of machinery. It's liked he's fused it into her, right behind her shoulder blades. It seems to be keeping her in an unconscious state, and I'm very worried over what it might do to her if I can't manage to safely remove it soon.”

“Do you think you can do it?” asked Tuxedo R.

“I can't make any promises, as it's probably going to be a close call...” answered Dr. Casey in a very sober tone of voice, “Tatsuya has the reputation he has for a reason. His scientific and technological mastery are going to be a challenge for even me to overcome.”

“I'm sure you'll come through for us, Dr. Casey.” confidently stated BiFoxnen, “You always... doooooo...

“Bro!” exclaimed Darthtabby, at the sight of BiFoxnen suddenly changing back to 0utf0xZer0, and fainting.

Haak then caught the fainting 0utf0xZer0 in his arms. Haak and Darthtabby then carefully laid 0utf0xZer0 down near to where Homura was.

“Poor dude has used up a lot of juice.” said Haak, “It's no wonder he finally fainted.”

“Speaking of losing juice...” interjected Dr. Casey, after sighing deeply, “I've just determined that this damn contraption is trying to hack into Homura's power. My best estimate is we have only 30 more minutes until it succeeds.”

“Hot damn...” stated Haak.

An increasingly weary Tuxedo R sighed deeply, and used what little was left of his Canada-based powers to create a small chair made out of the wood of summoned evergreen trees. Tuxedo R then sat down upon that chair, and leaned over, holding his head and hands in a Gendo Ikari-like fashion.

“We've lost contact with iSAW... Honoka has turned into a witch... Homura has been totally taken out of commission... Nanoha and Fate can't be reached... Foxy just fainted... the world is slowly turning to zombies...” Tuxedo R said in a deeply dejected tone of voice, “...And to top it all off, we're now up against Gilgamesh and Tatsuya Dark.”

“We're seriously fucked...” added Haak.

“Come now, let's not lose our esprit de corps!” exclaimed Kogetsu, while gesturing theatrically, “You still have moi to help you out, n'est-ce pas?”

“...Yep, we're seriously fucked” replied Haak, after a pregnant pause.

“What the hell are we going to do?” asked Tuxedo R, partly to himself, as he buried his head into his hands.

But then, in the midst of this darkly deepening depression, came two bright rays of sunshine breaking through the clouds.

The night is darkest just before the dawn.” came a voice very familiar to Tuxedo R, “That's what you said, isn't it?”

“And with me here, the dawn is coming!” exclaimed another voice very familiar to Tuxedo R.

Tuxedo R then rose out of his chair in great surprise, and excitedly turned about to view an awesome sight that inspired a truly wonderful rush.

“Holy sheeiiiitt...” exclaimed Haak, amazed by the sight as well, “That costume!”

Great Gretzky, we might still stand a chance!” exclaimed a really rockingly rejuvenated Tuxedo R, “Ok Haak, let's roll!

Tuxedo R was now eager to face Gilgamesh and Tatsuya. They, in turn, were eager to face him.

“How much longer, Tatsuya?” Gilgamesh asked his last remaining ally.

“I've almost finished punching through Homura's firewall." began Tatsuya Dark in answer, "As impressive as her design is, I can safely leave the rest to my special automated program. That program should give me full access to Homura's powers within five minutes.

Excellent” Gilgamesh replied with an evil grin.

“That's five minutes more than you two bastards will be getting!” exclaimed Haak, arriving along with four friends, upon the shimmering Silver Segway!

Rock on, Haak” added Tuxedo R with a knowing grin.

Haak then pulled out the big surprise he had been saving just for Gilgamesh. An electric guitar! Haak started strongly strumming it with earnest enthusiastic energy! However, he also sucked.

That infernal noise!” bellowed Gilgamesh, as he motioned his hands over his ears to protect them.

Thankfully for Tuxedo R, Kogetsu Shirogane, Honoka Kousaka, and Sayaka Miki, they were all wearing ear protection. So Tuxedo R and Sayaka then jumped off of the Silver Segway, in order to attack Gilgamesh!

You're so going down!” exclaimed Sayaka at Gilgamesh, as she came rocketing downwards while making a severe sword slash.

The disoriented Gilgamesh was just barely able to avoid getting bisected by Sayaka, but he did take a nasty two centimeter deep cut across the chest! Gilgamesh was left grunting loudly in pain from that, but he was in for an even nastier strike.

“Falcon...” began Tuxedo R, pulling back one arm, “PPPAAAWWWNNNNNCCHH!!!

Tuxedo R slugged Gilgamesh straight across the face, sending the King of Heroes to an ignoble fall! However, Tuxedo R and Sayaka would then find themselves the targets of Tatsuya Dark. He took aim at them, successfully shooting Sayaka's kneecap, leaving her screaming in pain! Tuxedo R managed to deflect one bullet with his cane, but a second bullet grazed his shoulder, leaving a bloody flesh wound.

Honoka reacted very angrily to Tatsuya's attacks, and flew at him with all the ferocious fiery force of a risen phoenix! Tatsuya just barely avoided being incinerated by this wave of fire coming from Honoka, as he limboed under it.

“You mongrels have vexed me for the last time!” shouted Gilgamesh, gingerly rising back up, “I'm going to turn you all into bloody greasy stains, left by a wave of every last weapon I have. GATES OF BABYLON!!!

The Fire Rises!” exclaimed Honoka in turn, as her thunder-clapping sword slash sent an absolutely ginormous wave of fire directly at Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon.

Then, to the awe of everyone, Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon was completely incinerated. His armory was no more.

“No...” said Gilgamesh, with an amazingly atypical look of horror on his eyes, as he fell to his knees, “How... How can this possibly be?!”

Don't give up!” Tatsuya Dark cried to Gilgamesh, “I will have all of Homura's magical might in just two minutes, and then the loss of your Gates of Babylon won't matter!”

“You're not going to get two more minutes.” Tuxedo R said to Tatsuya Dark, “For Honoka shared a third of her power with me. She gave me enough power to pull off my greatest Canadian summon ever. I summon the greatest hockey player of all-time. I summon Wayne Gretzky!”

Tuxedo R threw his arms out theatrically, causing his cape to flap open wide. Ninety nine points of light streamed out of that cape, and converged on one spot about three meters above Tuxedo R's head. And there appeared, with skin silvery sheathed in the materials of the Stanley Cup, Wayne Gretzky.

“92 goals from number 99 to help the 9 goddesses of μ's.” said Canada's greatest living athlete with a calm confident smile, on flying hockey skates, “My numbers are beyond even you, Tatsuya Dark.”

With cosmic power racing through his veins, Wayne Gretzky brought forth a black marble hockey stick, and used it to shoot 92 explosive rainbow-colored hockey pucks at Tatsuya Dark!

Tatsuya Dark was left in death-defying dance, as he moved about in barely perceptible flashes, in order to dodge all 92 goals. But this left him open to one other attack.

“I bet you're thinking 'can't touch this'!” Kogetsu Shirogane said to Tatsuya, “Well, I'm thinking 'Hammer Time'!”

Kogetsu than pulled out a giant wooden mallet, and successfully struck Tatsuya Dark over the head with it, knocking him out cold.

“Yes, we did it!” Honoka shouted, pumping a fist.

“Not yet you haven't!” shouted Gilgamesh, taking hold of Sayaka from behind, and holding her sword up to her neck, “You better all surrender to me, or I'll kill her.”

“How the mighty has fallen...” Tuxedo R sneered at Gilgamesh.

“You're resorting to this, Gilgamesh, really?” asked Kogetsu Shirogane in turn.

“I am the King over all, and so I can do whatever it is that I will.” replied Gilgamesh, “And I will you all to surrender now, and pledge your unflinching loyalty to me.”

“Take him out...” said Sayaka softly, her knee bleeding, “Even if it means losing me, take him out!”

“No, Sayaka, we won't make that sacrifice!” exclaimed Honoka in turn, “You saved me earlier, and so I will be here to help save you!”

“You can't save her from where you are now!” replied Gilgamesh, “Nobody ca--”

Gilgamesh was wrong. Somebody could. Somebody pulling back an arrow, and letting lose with a dark purple arrow. An arrow that would shoot straight through Gilgamesh's head! It interrupted his speech. Much more importantly, it meant he was finally finished off. Gilgamesh collapsed to the ground, dead. His body then dispersed into so much shimmering golden dust.

A great and mighty wave of relief instantly washed over Tuxedo R, Haak, Kogetsu Shirogane, Honoka, and Sayaka. Honoka flew furiously forward to tightly embrace Sayaka. The two girls laughed cheerfully over their victory. Haak brought in his Silver Segway for a landing, and the three guys shared a three-way high five.

This was all spied by Dr. Casey, about one hundred feet away, watching through special binoculars. Dr. Casey was standing upon his flying mechanical carpet, and standing next to him was the person who shot the arrow that had finished off Gilgamesh. That person was Akuma Homura.

“Nice shot, Homura!” Dr. Casey exclaimed to her.

“I learned from the greatest archer there is.” replied Homura with a smile, “Though I also owe you a great debt of gratitude today, Dr. Casey. I'll make sure it gets properly repaid.”

“Oh, don't worry about it.” responded Dr. Casey, blushing slightly and feeling flattered, as he turned about to look at his friends celebrating, “All of us pitched in to make this victory possible.”

“Wait, that helicopter...” said Homura, taking note of a helicopter slowly flying towards the rooftop where Tuxedo R and friends currently were.

“I can't believe it's finally over...” said Tuxedo R, “We finally beat him!”

“What are we going to do with him, though?” asked Kogetsu, pointing towards the unconscious Tatsuya Dark lying upon the rooftop.

“TSAB will be taking him into custody.” came the voice of Nanoha Takamachi, walking towards where Tuxedo R now stood.

“Nanoha, where did you come from?” asked Tuxedo R.

“That's a very long story...” answered Nanoha, sounding slightly tired.

“Don't worry, Nanoha, I'll be happy to explain it!” exclaimed Kurumi Ebisuzawa, running up to stand alongside her.

Nanoha had commandeered a helicopter, in order to fly herself, Gary S. Taromaru, and Megurigaoka Private High School's School Living Club towards the vastly enlarged Tokyo Tower created by Honoka. Nanoha did this since she suspected Gilgamesh would be there. Nanoha hated the thought of possibly endangering the School Living Club like this, but their pleas to come along and “find out the full story” eventually persuaded her, especially due to how Kurumi had helped save Nanoha before.

Kurumi now decided to help out Nanoha, by carefully explaining to Tuxedo R what she had recently learned and seen. Tuxedo R and Sayaka then took turns informing everybody else of what each of them knew respectively. It in fact made for three long stories, and in the time it took to tell it, many others would arrive at where Tuxedo R now was. All who had played important roles in the defeat of Gilgamesh and his forces, would gradually converge upon the rooftop where he had at last fallen.

"Your X-Drive was truly marvelous" Kotori said to Konakaga, as the two traveled together in the Homucopter.

"I agree." added Umi, also flying with them, as Hooves took the controls, "It was very majestic and pretty."

"Those wings~" Kotori stated dreamily, while she closed her eyes and let her imagination take flight, "I really hope I can design a costume that looks like what your X-Drive does!"

"I'm sure you'll be able to one day, Kotori." Konakaga replied with a big smile, "And when you do, make sure you send me a picture of it, right away.~"

"Of course~" Kotori responded with a smile.

Smiles now abounded on the rooftop where Gilgamesh had been slain. But along with smiles, there was also confusion. Considerable confusion given all the different stories to piece together.

“Wow, that's a lot to take in.” said Tuxedo R, “It's going to take hours for me to get the exact chronology of this all straight in my mind.”

“Oh, I'm sure you'll manage somehow.” replied Akuma Kinomoto, now standing next to his master.

“There is still at least one matter left to attend to, though.” said Nanoha Takamachi.

“What's that?” asked 0utf0xZer0, now recuperated.

The answer came in the form of a flying Fate Testarossa slowly coming into sight, carrying the lifeless and magically preserved body of TSAB Admiral Jinnai in her arms.

“Admiral Jinnai...” said Honoka, thinking back on what it was liked to have his psyche fused with hers.

Fate then came to a soft landing, in a circle opened up by the movements of the gathered crowd. Fate then lowered Jinnai's body.

“Honoka...” said Nanoha, as she walked towards her, and then placed one hand on her shoulder, “Based on what Sayaka said... and I know it's an awful lot to ask for...”

“I'll try.” Honoka replied, “I truly believe he tried his best to save me from Gilgamesh, so I should certainly try my best to save him. But first...”

Honoka then turned to Hooves, and handed her back her flaming sword Dyrwyn.

“Thanks so much for helping save me before!” Honoka exclaimed to Hooves, “And a particularly big thanks for letting me use your relic fragment as my sword. It brought down the Gates of Babylon!”

“Wow, that's really cool!” exclaimed Hooves in reply, “But don't worry about it. I'm just another fan helping the beloved leader of μ's, just like Kona did. And just like Sayaka did.”

Hooves and Honoka then giggled together over Hooves' words. Now it was time for Honoka to turn her attentions back to Jinnai.

Honoka then leaned over the lifeless body of Jinnai. She tried to will his soul gem to come out of her body, and to bring him back to life! Sure enough, his greenish soul gem slowly rose out of Honoka's chest, like an apparition passing through a wall. Honoka trembled at this exchange of truly limitless power, and would gasp loudly as Jinnai's soul gem made a brightly blue blinding flash!

Honoka's new costume dispersed into so many shimmering sparkles, leaving her student uniform in its place. An exhausted Honoka then fell backwards, carefully caught by Sayaka. The body of Admiral Katsuhiko Jinnai then came to with a large gasp.

Gah!” cried Jinnai, as his body was in pain due to adjusting to being made alive again.

Nanoha and Fate then carefully helped Jinnai to his feet.

“We're very relieved to see you alive again, Admiral” Nanoha said warmly.

“Heh.” replied Admiral Jinnai, as he brushed himself off and combed his hair, “It's funny to think how much has changed over the past twelve months. Almost a year ago, we were sadly on much worse terms.”

“True...” Nanoha said with a nervous smile, remembering well the events of last December.

“But what has changed the most, of course, is something far more horrible than that.” said the J-1000 walking up to the Admiral, “It's this putrid zombie plague.”

“It's so putrid it makes me think of Makoto Mizuhara's last science experiment gone wrong.” replied Admiral Jinnai, with his arms folded and a look of disgust on his face.

“That's because you sabotaged it” said the J-1000 with a grin.

Admiral Jinnai and the J-1000 then enjoyed a long loud laugh together.

“That's so creepy...” said Konakaga, to which Hooves added “Yes, it really is.”

“Anyway...” said Admiral Jinnai after a brief sigh, “We have a lot of work to do. A lot of recovery to do.”

“We will make Japan strong again, Admiral.” said Nanoha, “I know we will! Japan and the whole world.”

“There's a much faster way to do that, you know...” came a haunting voice, disturbingly familiar to many of the people gathered here at this hour.

“Kyubey...” said Mami.

The lover of contractual obligations then walked into the scene, and turned towards Yuki Takeya.

You” he said to her, “You have what it takes to become the next Kaname Madoka. You can wish this world back to how it should be!”

“I... me... really?” asked Yuki.

“Yes, your magical potential is greater than--”

But before Kyubey could finish, a proud puppy pawed his way rapidly towards Kyubey, blocking Kyubey off from Yuki!

Ruff Ruff!” Gary S. Taroumaru said to Kyubey, “I'm not going to let any of the girls I love sacrifice themselves like that! Ruff Ruff! I'll take their place!”

“H-he really can talk?!” asked Miki, backing away in shock at the sight and sound.

“I told you that, didn't I?” asked Yuki in turn.

“Ruff Ruff!” continued Gary S. Taroumaru, “Not only can I talk, I can also force Kyubey to make a contract with me. Ruff Ruff! So hear my wish loud and clear, Incubator! With my own paws, I wish to return the world to how it was right before Gilgamesh used his biological weapon!”

Then bright lights began to flash, and billowing wind suddenly erupted! Kyubey's ears stood straight up like they did when Madoka became Madokami! Gary S. Taroumaru was about to save the world!

“Wait, if he does that, what will happen to him?!” cried out Yuri in question.

“Is he... is he...” a desperate Miki turned about.

Then a different Miki placed her hand on Miki's shoulder.

“It's going to be alright.” Sayaka said to her, “This was his choice, and it's a beautiful one. Your pet puppy is a true hero.”

“Yes, he is...” added in Akuma Homura, before turning towards the School Living Club, “I hate to say this, but... this will probably be the last that your club gets to see him.”

Nooooo... GARY S. TAROUMARU!” cried out Kurumi.

The School Living club then tightly hugged each other, and wept loudly, while Gary S. Taroumaru fought for his wish. In a flashy costume, he galloped all over the world, using his new and mighty miraculous magic to essentially set back the clocks, for everybody not on the rooftop where Tuxedo R now stood. Only they would remember him. Only they would remember that he truly was man's best friend.

“People... people are reappearing!” exclaimed Hooves, looking around at Tokyo now suddenly filling back up with millions of living, breathing people again.

“The Tokyo Tower...” added Konakaga, “It's returning to its original shape!”

“I guess TSAB's reconstruction efforts might not be needed after all.” said Fate happily, as she walked between Admiral Jinnai and Nanoha, placing her hands on their shoulders.

Nanoha could only nod and softly sound agreement, as tears raced out of her eyes.

Jinnai stood with a blissful look on his face, as he watched his country of birth be reborn again.

“Disappointed that you won't get to rule Japan?” Tuxedo R asked Jinnai in a teasing tone of voice.

“No.” Admiral Jinnai replied, “This sort of scene is precisely why I gave up on those old deluded dreams. For this dream, this advanced free world we have to be thankful for, is worthy of our love.”

There were three other dreams that would be experienced in the weeks to come.

One came when Dr. Casey returned home at last, to a tearful girlfriend tightly embracing him. With Dr. Casey came a great gift from Akuma Homura. A life-sized replica of Kaname Madoka, in her now mostly forgotten Madokami form. Dr. Casey and his girlfriend both seemed to love the gift, while Casey talked about the great conversations he had with Homura about Madoka.

Another dream came when Kirito and Mami took a brief romantic trip... to California. At the request of Kirito's new Excalibur, the Great Old One. Though mostly happy, Kirito did feel a bit... foolish.

One last final dream would be realized two weeks later at Madison Square Garden in New York City. For it was here that Vince McMahon would make a special appearance to host a very special RAW.

After a loud welcome from a huge packed audience, Vince McMahon took a mike, and addressed the crowd from the center of the wrestling arena.

“Tonight, we have an once in a lifetime Monday Night Raw for you!” said Vince McMahon, “Tonight two of Japan's music sensations will put on a performance right before the main event!”

All of the ClariS and μ's fans in attendance cheered loudly at that, while unfurling ClariS memorabilia and μ's flags! Vince McMahon's words made 0utf0xZer0 sigh though, as they made him remember what Nozomi did to him earlier that evening, while he was in his M0ef0xZer0 form. Foxy was currently sitting in the audience, right between Darthtabby and Akuma Kinomoto.

“That was one disturbing sight...” Darthtabby whispered to his brother, before shuddering at what he was about to discuss, “You getting groped by Nozomi... Man, I'll never get that image out of my mind.”

“At least you didn't have to feel it.” replied 0utf0xZer0 with a nervous grin.

“Let's listen to what Vince has to say.” said Akuma Kinomoto “That'll take your mind off of it.”

Sure enough, it did.

“But before that, I have to present a lovely trophy to one very lovely young woman.” continued Mr. McMahon, “This young woman is your overwhelming choice for WWE Diva of the Year!”

The crowd then began rising in applause, strongly suspecting who this was.

“But she refused to accept this trophy unless a certain someone was allowed to accompany her to ringside.” continued Vince McMahon, “And because of that, I made a decision. I decided to bring back one of the most famous WWE legends of all time.”

The crowd then rose to even greater applause, strongly suspecting who this was! Tuxedo R and Dr. Casey exchanged grins at the thought, with them also in the audience.

“The WWE Diva of the Year will be accompanied to the ring by Hulk Hogan!” bellowed Vince McMahon, pretty much spitting out Hulk's name, to absolutely thunderous applause.

“And now I give you your WWE Diva of the Year...” continued Vince McMahon, as he pointed one arm towards the entranceway, “Magical Girl USA, Kaname Madoka!”

And that resulted in the loudest audience cheer yet, as Madoka's theme song, a Yuki Kajiura remix of Real American, began playing on the Titontron! Everyone who took part in Gilgamesh's defeat, now unknown to all but them, were in the audience for this special event. Dan Eagleman teared up and Bandit Keith astoundingly removed his shades in respect, as Hulk Hogan and Kaname Madoka walked down to the ring!

Hogan gestured theatrically to the audience, in his distinctive style, to almost deafening cheers. Upon reaching ringside, he sat upom the ring ropes, to hold them open for Madoka to walk through. A smiling Vince McMahon then handed the microphone to Madoka.

“Thank you so much!” cried Madoka to the crowd, “I'll never forget you! I'll never forget any of you!”

Then the audience started chanting “We Want Quotes~! We Want Quotes~! We Want Quotes~!”

Madoka was more than happy to oblige.

“Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.” said Kaname Madoka, quoting Abraham Lincoln.

And that is the final note of Fate/Halloween Night. A note leaving the audience erupting in cheer, as Hulk Hogan lifted up Kaname Madoka from behind, to have her sit upon his mighty shoulders.

Ha ha ha ha ha...!” laughed Madoka joyously, at the victory over Gilgamesh, her victories to date as Magical Girl USA, and at the victories to come.

The End.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2015-11-11 at 09:00. Reason: Fixing broken link
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 02:13   Link #588
Darthtabby

Was there supposed to be a music track for that scene where Jinnai was explaining the situation to the gang? That's an awfully long stretch to go without its own music track, and in fact the previous scene's tra -if you don't have one in mind, can I suggest this one?

Quote:
“We've lost contact with iSAW... Honoka has turned into a witch... Homura has been totally taken out of commission... Nanoha and Fate can't be reached... Foxy just fainted... the world is slowly turning to zombies...” Tuxedo R said in a deeply dejected tone of voice, “...And to top it all off, we're now up against Gilgamesh and Tatsuya Dark.”

“Come now, let's not lose our esprit de corps!” exclaimed Kogetsu, while gesturing theatrically, “You still have moi to help you out, n'est-ce pas?”

“...Yep, we're seriously fucked”
Haak is like the Han Solo of this story. He gets all the best lines.

Quote:
“That was one disturbing sight...” Darthtabby whispered to his brother, before shuddering at what he was about to discuss, “You getting groped by Nozomi... Man, I'll never get that image out of my mind.”

I think the part I find the most disturbing is that my brother is still using his genderswapped form in this scene.
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 02:59   Link #589
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

I've been pretty impressed by your ability to both keep track of and innovate on the powers of all the characters in this, but Taroumaru taking up Madoka's mantle really does take the cake - that was really, really clever. Though I'm not sure if it had quite as much emotional impact as you were targeting - the surreal humour was so strong I couldn't really tear up.

Quote:
Another dream came when Kirito and Mami took a brief romantic trip... to California. At the request of Kirito's new Excalibur, the Great Old One. Though mostly happy, Kirito did feel a bit... foolish.
It's a good thing you put in the California bit, because I think I would have missed this gag otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
I think the part I find the most disturbing is that my brother is still using his genderswapped form in this scene.
What can I say? Apparently I party hard. And I imagine u's might be more comfortable hanging with m0ef0x anyway, though apparently you were there so it can't have a girl's only thing.

Unless you walked in on us or something. I guess that would work.

The real question is whether Nozomi went for the chest, the tail, or both.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 03:35   Link #590
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
The real question is whether Nozomi went for the chest, the tail, or both.
You're ignoring one important possibility!

The ears!
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 12:23   Link #591
Akuma Kousaka
The iDOL(ove Live!)M@STER

Send a message via AIM to Akuma Kousaka
Quote:
“Whatcha gonna do, Gilgamesh, when those 24-inch arrows shoot straight through you?!”
Sonnuvabitch
Quote:
Somebody pulling back an arrow, and letting lose with a dark purple arrow. An arrow that would shoot straight through Gilgamesh's head!
I need to call TSAB for archer on archer hate crimes
Quote:
Konakaga, Hooves, iSAW, Kotori, and Umi all began preforming Start Dash!! It caused great multicolored energies to emanate all around the five dancing singers. It also caused Honoka's witch form to writhe and shake violently, reflecting a desperate heart trying to burst free.
This is one of the few times you've written something very heartwarming.

I'm going to concur with Foxy and say the humor is too surreal for that penultimate scene to work. That last scene and Puella Magi Honoka's design more than made up for it and I was prepared to leave going ^_^ until I saw this...
Quote:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I literally pffftd

Haak's lines in this chapter story quite reminded me of Jeff Goldblum's quip filled but serious delivery, which you should aim for more of if you insist on humor in a mostly serious story (see: Jurassic Park, Age of Ultron). Seriously how did this guy become the darkhorse
GANBARIMASU
Akuma Kousaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 14:13   Link #592
MartianMage

As always good work on finishing this mega crossover. I had fun reading it although TBH I enjoyed the Christmas fic more.

Asides from other minor nitpicks... 2 points I'd like to mention is that I kind of feel like the Gakkou Gurashi angle felt strange and wasn't really significant enough considering the amount or airtime given to them in this crossover. I felt like it was simply shoehorned in because it had zombies and to make way for Taroumaru to do the wish. Also the vampires from Owari no Seraph has been completely forgotten. I guess they are insignificant to the fic and simply cameo'd... though they took a good portion of a chapter to themselves.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-11-10 at 14:33.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 18:19   Link #593
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
Was there supposed to be a music track for that scene where Jinnai was explaining the situation to the gang? That's an awfully long stretch to go without its own music track, and in fact the previous scene's tra -if you don't have one in mind, can I suggest this one?
Thanks for the suggestion. I edited it in.

Quote:
I've been pretty impressed by your ability to both keep track of and innovate on the powers of all the characters in this, but Taroumaru taking up Madoka's mantle really does take the cake - that was really, really clever.
Thanks! However...

Quote:
Though I'm not sure if it had quite as much emotional impact as you were targeting - the surreal humour was so strong I couldn't really tear up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kinomoto View Post

I'm going to concur with Foxy and say the humor is too surreal for that penultimate scene to work.
With the big Gary S. Taroumaru scene, I was first and foremost aiming for comedy. A big hint is how I renamed "Taroumaru" into "Gary S. Taroumaru".

Now, if a reader found the big Gary S. Taroumaru scene to be touching in a Key-like fashion, then that's fine, but that was not my primary aim here. My primary aim was comedy.

The scene I primarily intended to be moving/touching was in fact the final scene centering around Madoka and Hulk Hogan (though even this scene had a couple bits that I was hoping to add some light humor to a generally upbeat/moving final scene). So...

Quote:
That last scene and Puella Magi Honoka's design more than made up for it and I was prepared to leave going ^_^ until I saw this...
I'm glad this worked for you, anyway.

Quote:
Haak's lines in this chapter story quite reminded me of Jeff Goldblum's quip filled but serious delivery, which you should aim for more of if you insist on humor in a mostly serious story (see: Jurassic Park, Age of Ultron). Seriously how did this guy become the darkhorse
A character like fanfic!Haak really is great for adding comedy to a mostly serious story, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Asides from other minor nitpicks... 2 points I'd like to mention is that I kind of feel like the Gakkou Gurashi angle felt strange and wasn't really significant enough considering the amount or airtime given to them in this crossover.
Gakkou Gurashi was featured in Chapters 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10. I also made a sly reference to them in Chapter 1, though I can understand a reader missing it. So they were featured in the majority of the chapters, and I felt I gave them an adequate amount of airtime all things considered. Ultimately, this was an action-oriented fic, and let's face it, the GG girls are basically civilians (in relation to super-powered combat). I honestly was fearful that I was pushing it a bit even in Chapter 9. Without having the GG girls become Puella Magi or something wild like that, I didn't really see anyway of getting them in more without detracting from the action side of the fanfic.

For what it's worth, the whole zombie motif for this fanfic was inspired by me watching Gakkou Gurashi. Fate/Halloween Night probably doesn't get wrote if not for the inspiration I took from that show

Quote:
Also the vampires from Owari no Seraph has been completely forgotten. I guess they are insignificant to the fic and simply cameo'd... though they took a good portion of a chapter to themselves.
It's not uncommon in anime to have secondary antagonists that take a starring role for an episode or two, but that's it. It's fairly common in the early portions of mecha shows, for example.

I definitely enjoyed writing Krul and Ferid, but it didn't make sense to me for them to help Gilgamesh's team (his actions were obviously bad for the vampires), so I felt it was Ok for them to simply take their leave after Chapter 3. I guess I could have used Krul and Ferid more as a 3rd Party X-Factor, but this fanfic was complicated enough as it was.

Now, if Chapter 3 was one of your favorite chapters, then I can definitely sympathize with your disappointment here. Maybe I will give Krul and/or Ferid a bigger role in a future fanfic.
Old 2015-11-10, 20:01   Link #594
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

God damn it. I thought Tatsuya Dark was going to stay defeated from last story....and Carol had like, idk talked with his mind or something. But he was ok? Damn Stu.
Quote:
“He doesn't carry a gun, but he'll use a bazooka?!” asked Dan Eagleman, motioning like a confused Jackie Chan.
For once..I think I agree with Dan on something. Jeez
Quote:
I didn't expect this..! 2 Symphogear users singing with their powerful voices, 2 muse members...and iSAW is...a really big fan that also has I suppose quite the powerful voice too? (aspiring idol? idk)

Quote:
“It's a beautiful song...” Sayaka added, after a brief pause to take in the performance, “I can honestly say I've mastered it on School Idol Festival. Many of my classmates joke about how I know all of μ's songs, and know every piece μ's has performed! And whenever I can name a piece correctly, seriously, you should see their faces. It's like they're impressed I know about that stuff, aha! Everything I know about it is because of you.”
...lovely.
Quote:
Another loud sound of deep sadness and emotional resonance came forth from Honoka's witch form, in response to Sayaka's words. As the five-person Start Dash performance continued, phonic gain was enjoyed by both Konakaga and Hooves. They were about to go into X-Drive! It was like Konakaga and Hooves had just started drinking Red Bull, for they were sprouting great glowing angelic wings! Very fittingly, given those angelic wings, the colors of Hooves and Konakaga's Symphogear outfits and hair became much lighter.

“Let's blast away her black mask” stated Hooves.

“Right, that should do the trick” replied Konakaga.

“Let's unlock...” began Hooves and Konakaga, as they faced each other, held hands, and swung about like a giant spiral.

“The Door of Dreams!!!” they both shouted, using a supremely spectacular special X-Drive maneuver to blast away at the black mask affixed on Honoka's face.
Ooooooooohhhh! So that's how they were getting their X-Drive forms here...will say that's pretty neat.

RIP Carol, she really should've tried taking out the Stu first. Jinnai android? I didn't...think that would happen.

Quote:
“Damn straight they aren't!” interjected Haak, “Goldilocks' fighting style is different from what I've researched. He's also less lethal in some ways, but somehow able to use fucking Excalibur!”
I keep forgetting Haak has been the TM correcting/fact checker / whatever etc guy for you.
Quote:
An increasingly weary Tuxedo R sighed deeply, and used what little was left of his Canada-based powers to create a small chair made out of the wood of summoned evergreen trees. Tuxedo R then sat down upon that chair, and leaned over, holding his head and hands in a Gendo Ikari-like fashion.
Haak failed here. He should've kicked Tuxedo R over for this.
Quote:

“...Yep, we're seriously fucked” replied Haak, after a pregnant pause.
Thanks Haak. Always the best. Just...the best. You deserve many hugs with Kanae Itou characters.
Quote:
“That's five minutes more than you two bastards will be getting!” exclaimed Haak, arriving along with four friends, upon the shimmering Silver Segway!
Haak then pulled out the big surprise he had been saving just for Gilgamesh. An electric guitar! Haak started strongly strumming it with earnest enthusiastic energy! However, he also sucked.
It's too much. Haak has got to stop having some of the best lines amongst AS characters.

Quote:
"Your X-Drive was truly marvelous" Kotori said to Konakaga, as the two traveled together in the Homucopter.

"I agree." added Umi, also flying with them, as Hooves took the controls, "It was very majestic and pretty."

"Those wings~" Kotori stated dreamily, while she closed her eyes and let her imagination take flight, "I really hope I can design a costume that looks like what your X-Drive does!"

"I'm sure you'll be able to one day, Kotori." Konakaga replied with a big smile, "And when you do, make sure you send me a picture of it, right away.~"

"Of course~" Kotori responded with a smile.
Well knowing how big a fan Kona is of Kotori that was very d'awwww. Glad they are best of friends in this world. Also neat, Hooves can fly a heli.

Hooves' pic being such a badass is just the coolest of...everyone this fic. I shall say it here Triple. She should've just grabbed the entire country of Canada, and thrown it at Gilgamesh's face!
Quote:

It's not that I"m jealous of Non-tan here, but how lucky to touch the fluffiness of m0ef0x.

Aaand it's over with Madoka's last quote.... Quite the fun and insane story. Like the Christmas fic.... Definitely had its fair share of unforeseen surprises through out it. Especially in regards to Honoka becoming a grail....sheesh. Madoka returning to the USA though...hmm...surprised we didn't have any thoughts on Homura thinking how to get her back into her safety net. also Kinomoto needs to prepare for any future Gary Stu's going to immobilize or harm his master in any way.

If there is ever another sequel fic to this world in peril again... I hope the segway riding maniac dies in a blaze of glory. Because he shouldn't be allowed to have all the best lines, again. k-kidding of course

It's a shame m0ef0x doesn't have a cult fandom following on the planet somewhere. Guess someone has to start though...

low fuel...what else... will edit more into this later maybe
Old 2015-11-11, 06:59   Link #595
Haak

Man, what a great chapter. So many lol moments.

Quote:

Quote:
“No, my shades, again! ...in America” cried Bandit Keith, as he lost control of his shades, and flew into the mirror.
You gotta admire that commitment to staying true to his speech pattern.

Quote:
Sayaka now held a blade in her two hands. With both arms outstretched, she then... ran herself through with her own sword! This definitely captured iSAW's attention, as she had briefly been caught up in lamenting the previously unnoticed ruination of her iCasey at the claws of raptors.

“Hey!” iSAW cried out to Sayaka, “That's taking Silver Segway Seppuku appreciation a bit too far!”
Roflmao.

Quote:
I wish I had a power like that. I'd abuse it to no end.

Quote:
I see what you did there...

Quote:

That infernal noise!” bellowed Gilgamesh, as he motioned his hands over his ears to protect them.
Epic.

Quote:
“Wait, that helicopter...” said Homura, taking note of a helicopter slowly flying towards the rooftop where Tuxedo R and friends currently were.
I can just imagine the look on her face.

And thanks for giving me such great lines.
Old 2015-11-12, 23:52   Link #596
Triple_R
*Author

I'm going to reply to Flavory and Haak in a sec, but first... I come bearing two little treats for all Fate/Halloween Night readers! ^_^

First, I have Magical Girl USA Kaname Madoka's WWE theme video! Enjoy!
Just click on the picture below, and it'll take you to where you can watch the vid.

Next, is Hooves in X-Drive form! This photoshop is maybe a little rough for a variety of reasons, but hopefully people here will still like it.

Spoiler for Hooves X-Drive:

Please tell me what you think of these two added treats to the Fate/Halloween Night multimedia empire. Now then, unto the reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
...lovely.
I'm glad you liked it. ^_^

Quote:
Thanks Haak. Always the best. Just...the best. You deserve many hugs with Kanae Itou characters.
Maybe one day I'll write a short Haak-focused special starring Ruiko Saten.

Quote:
Hooves' pic being such a badass is just the coolest of...everyone this fic.
I'm glad you found it badass! I did as well. I'm not going to let my country get thrown though.

Quote:
Aaand it's over with Madoka's last quote.... Quite the fun and insane story. Like the Christmas fic.... Definitely had its fair share of unforeseen surprises through out it. Especially in regards to Honoka becoming a grail....sheesh.
I'm pleased that all came as a surprise for you, especially Honoka becoming a grail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Man, what a great chapter. So many lol moments.

Thanks for the support and conveniently providing the Jackie Chan meme itself.

Quote:
I see what you did there...
I'm glad you brought up the inconsistencies between VN Gilgamesh and how I was writing him here. It forced me to explain that in-story, which hopefully fills what would otherwise be a nasty plot-hole.

Quote:
And thanks for giving me such great lines.
You, Team America, the iSAW puns, and maybe Gary S. Taroumaru were the comedy highlights of the fanfic. It definitely added just the right amount of humorous spice.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2015-11-13 at 08:17. Reason: Fixing broken link.
Old 2015-11-13, 05:19   Link #597
Dr. Casey

Time for the final chapter

Spoiler for The End:
Old 2015-12-06, 01:36   Link #598
Triple_R
*Author

The Melancholy
of
Tuxedo R

It had been an emotionally draining 24 hours for Kousaka Honoka. For her, and for all of μ's.

They had decided that it was time for μ's to host its final live, this coming March 31st and April 1st at the Tokyo Dome.

This had hit much of Japan very hard, taking many by surprise. Twitter blew up with an outpouring of thanks to μ's, but also deep sadness over the μ's sweet sensation soon coming to an end. Much of this was centered in Japan, of course, but the impact could be felt worldwide. μ's had made many fans throughout the world, and even some good new friends. Including friends in very high places.

Maki's eyes went wondrously wide at the sight of a most unusual incoming e-mail.

“Huh, what's the buggy eyes for?” asked Nico, “That's an odder reaction for you than turning down a a giant rice-ball would be for Hanayo!”

“It's... it's Santa-san...” said Maki.

'Ho Ho Ho!' began the text from Santa Claus, '...At least, that's what I wish I could say. But even jolly 'ol me can't help but feel sad right now. This is a busy time of year for me, of course, but after I heard the news about μ's final live, I simply had to take the afternoon off to spend time listening to my μ's collection. Soon after I heard an instrumental, of you playing Snow Halation on a piano, and it brought this old chubby man to tears. You were always one of the nicest girls on my nice list, and I guess I have to accept that you're now a nice woman. I intend to give you an extra-special gift this Christmas. Love, Saint Nicholas'

While reading this, Maki became increasingly emotional. By the end of it, she couldn't help but to choke up some, placing one hand over her mouth as tears poured out of her eyes.

There were many messages like this today. From 0utf0xZer0 to Nozomi. From Darthtabby to Eli. From Konakaga to Kotori. From Kogetsu Shirogane to Hanayo. From Sailor Faerie to Rin. From Akuma Kinomoto to Nico. From Akuma Homura to Umi. But the person who received the most, partly due to her leadership position, was Honoka. She took some calls while standing alone on the rooftop of her school. She had just taken a very nice call from Hooves, and she was now receiving a special request from a high-ranking TSAB official.

“You want μ's to put on a Hive Live in January?” an amused Honoka replied to TSAB Admiral Katsuhiko Jinnai, over her cellphone.

“Groucho is a big fan.” replied Jinnai, “I thought I should give my old Bugrom allies a little treat before I become completely caught up in my TSAB work.”

“That sounds nice...” Honoka replied, feeling a strange sense of bittersweet melancholy, “Sure, I think that could be fun. I just hope Umi doesn't get too afraid of all the large bugs, ha ha!”

“I'll make sure they're on their best behavior for such a momentous occasion.” replied Jinnai, in an atypically somber tone of voice.

“I appreciate that, Admiral.” responded Honoka, “So I'll look forward to seeing you again in January, then. I have to go now since I have a call waiting. Please say hello to Nanoha and Fate for me!”

Honoka then moved on to the next call.

“Hi?” answered Honoka.

Then there was a tense pause.

“...Do you have to do this?” asked Sayaka Miki on the other end, “It's so... sudden. So soon.”

“I'm surprised, Sayaka. I'd have thought a Puella Magi would know the value of going out on top, in a blaze of glory.” replied Honoka in a playful tone of voice.

“There's nobody else out there like μ's though, you know?” Sayaka asked.

“At least you'll still have that violinist friend of yours, right?” Honoka asked in turn, “Maybe you should focus more on him from now on. But I'll always be thankful for all you've done for Kotori and me.”

“Thankful enough to not end things this soon?” Sayaka asked.

“Come on, you know that's not fair...” Honoka answered, after a brief pause.

“Well, I just hope you'll all come back someday, kinda like what Madoka did for Team America a few weeks ago.” Sayaka replied.

“With or without μ's, you're still my friend.” stated Honoka, “So I...”

But before Honoka could finish her thoughts, she was interrupted by a strong gust of wind, and a most unexpected arrival. She turned about to face...

Tuxedo R” she said to him, blinking in surprise.

Honoka then promptly ended her phone call with Sayaka, telling her that she'd call her back later that day sometime.

“Why so surprised?” a grinning Tuxedo R asked Honoka, “I'm sure you've been contacted a lot by your overseas fans today.”

“Yeah, but you're the only one to actually meet me in person like this.” Honoka replied.

“There's certain arguments that are more effective when made face-to-face, and not just over the phone.” stated Tuxedo R.

Arguments...” said Honoka, under her breath and after a sigh, “So you also want to talk me out of it, huh?”

“Of course.” replied Tuxedo R, “μ's is widely beloved and adored. You've brought hope and cheer into countless lives. That's a hope that I aim to maintain.”

“So Captain Canada charges to the rescue, eh?” Honoka asked, while gesturing theatrically with her arms, “I'm flattered, but I'm sure an actual hero like you doesn't need me for inspiration.”

“You might be surprised...” replied Tuxedo R, “And I might not be the only person to surprise you that way.”

“I'm honored that you feel that way, really.” Honoka replied, “But life is about change, right? Such as the change your country recently had. Congrats on your new Prime Minister. He has really nice hair!”

“Not as nice as the hair of the nine goddesses of μ's, though” Tuxedo R responded with a grin, “Shouldn't goddesses be eternal?”

“μ'sic will live on forever.” answered Honoka with a smile, “It's just that it will live on in memories, hopefully precious ones.”

“Is there no other way to keep the dream alive?” asked Tuxedo R, becoming slightly misty-eyed, “You are a symbol of hopes and dreams, Honoka. I do not want that symbol to fade away.”

“I believe that symbol will always live on in the hearts of all of μ's fans.” Honoka replied, “I certainly hope that will include you.”

Tuxedo R then turned around, and briefly removed his mask, to rub his watery eyes. Honoka's own eyes swirled as powerfully bittersweet thoughts soared through her mind.

Tuxedo R then deeply sighed, and accepted defeat. At least for now.

Tuxedo R then turned around, to face Honoka once more.

“Here.” he said to her, as he pulled something out from under his cape, “If I can't change your mind, then I want to give you a special gift, as a tribute to all that μ's has come to mean to me.”

An orange rose...” Honoka said breathlessly, as she saw the gloved hand of Tuxedo R holding out an orange rose to her.

“Thank you.” Honoka said, making a radiant but slightly sad smile towards Tuxedo R, while she accepted the rose from him.

“I'll certainly cherish this rose.” Honoka added, as she took hold of the rose, and brought it In close to her heart, with both hands.

“Elton John once sung a song for Princess Diana's funeral.” said Tuxedo R, “It was called England's Rose. He compared Diana to a candle in the wind. I guess much the same is true of μ's, Honoka. You are Japan's Rose, and μ's truly was like the most brilliant of candles, in the wind.”

Tuxedo R then made a dramatic exit, leaping off of the rooftop of Honoka's school, to land upon the shimmering Silver Segway of Haak.

“You would bring up England like that with me around, wouldn't you?” Haak asked Tuxedo R, while Haak made a stern face and raised an eyebrow.

“Heh.” chuckled Tuxedo R in reply, “Thanks, Haak, I needed that. Now let's head back to Canada. I must sadly bid adieu to Japan's Rose.”

And with that, the Silver Segway shot off into the brightly blue beautiful skies above. Tuxedo R looked back, to catch a glimpse of Honoka's wind-swept hair, as she smiled up to him as if to give him the warmest of goodbyes. A warm goodbye that will hopefully keep Tuxedo R warm during the cold Winter of the Great White North.

The End

-------------------------

This fanfic features cameos by Katsuhiko Jinnai (El Hazard) and Sayaka Miki (Madoka Magica). It is a heartfelt response to this real life news.

I hope my regular fanfic readers, and any μ's fan, likes this short fanfic, based in the Santa Magica universe.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2015-12-06 at 11:47.
Old 2015-12-06, 09:55   Link #599
iSuckAtWriting
Impossibly Childlike

Send a message via AIM to iSuckAtWriting
N-Nico isn't sure what to think about being admired by a devil

I, um...going back to Muse now...

Now...

Old 2015-12-06, 11:25   Link #600
MartianMage

Very nice and fitting short story. I'm also very saddened that μ's last live has been announced but I suppose all good things do end and Love Live! and μ's has given me a lot of good music/entertainment. Well at the very least I hope that there will be some occasional surprises from μ's with the new Aquors group.

Here's to hoping that Love Live! Sunshine and Aquors live up to their predecessors and fans expectations!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote