AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2017-11-06, 17:13   Link #1821
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I'm aware this series have a harem genre and all. Houki and some other IS girls have some tsundere traits. But things don't move forward if they continue to treat the boy their love like a punching bag. I mean seriously, what they do to the guys that they don't love.

Well, what do the IS harem to expect from Ichika to know how they feel about him if they were not honest with themselves like being false to their feelings and keep it a secret from him? Do they expect him to read the romance novels? By keep on giving Ichika the mixed signals, their relationship will go nowhere unless they confess him of their true feelings.

Sure Houki and Rin were childhood friends with Ichika back then. But not one of them discuss about love and romance with him. Perhaps Ichika happens to be kind of too innocent when it comes to romance due to these circumstances. Let alone a chance to experience love. Every time he hangs out with a girl including one of them among themselves, he always caught up in the misunderstanding in one way or another. And the next thing we know is the other IS girls attacking Ichika with their ISes. As the result, he didn't make any progress with one of them. Thus, pushing him further away. Like this for example, when the other girls seen Ichika with one of them, their angrily question him about his relationship status, one girl says, "No, it's not like that. It's not like that at all." And when Ichika try to cover up, the latter seems to be unhappy for some reason. She keep saying that, but deep down, she wanted to be like that as she wants to date Ichika. At this rate, he won't be able to experience love if they continuing like this. This harem hijinxs, serade, or whatever it's need to be stopped, like being honest with themselves if they want to form a romantic relationship with Ichika.

If you really feel that way about Ichika being clueless, then someone has to teach him about how to like a girl romantically. Provide him some sex education.
No offense, but you're an idiot if you think Ichika doesn't know about this kind of thing.

Just look at the ending of the first anime. He was very clearly into Houki there.
Not to mention reciting pi avoid thinking about Charlotte naked as she changed in front of him in...episode 9? 10?

IS follows a Love Hina style of storytelling, and relies on people finding the girls cute and the hijinks funny in order to make money.

I mean, I agree that the way Ichika is treated by the girls is horrible - and in a well-written show, they'd get over that and start treating him better.
But Ichika is also just plain dumb. It has nothing to do with any sort of naivete or lack of understanding regarding relationships. He's just dense. Because that's the way a story like IS goes.

I...really don't know how on earth you were able to convince yourself of this so completely. 'If it goes on he'll never be able to experience love'? Really?
IS is packed with moments (mostly with Houki, Charlotte, Laura or Tatenashi) where he is very obviously attracted to the girls in question, but things go wrong because he's such an idiot and because the girl in question usually has a hair-trigger temper. It isn't all one or the other.

In a healthy relationship, they wouldn't hit him at all, and he would learn when he upsets them. But they never stop hitting him, and he never learns. It's just the status quo.

But he knows what a relationship is, what it entails, and that the girls pursuing him are extremely attractive.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 19:30   Link #1822
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
No offense, but you're an idiot if you think Ichika doesn't know about this kind of thing.

Just look at the ending of the first anime. He was very clearly into Houki there.
Not to mention reciting pi avoid thinking about Charlotte naked as she changed in front of him in...episode 9? 10?

IS follows a Love Hina style of storytelling, and relies on people finding the girls cute and the hijinks funny in order to make money.

I mean, I agree that the way Ichika is treated by the girls is horrible - and in a well-written show, they'd get over that and start treating him better.
But Ichika is also just plain dumb. It has nothing to do with any sort of naivete or lack of understanding regarding relationships. He's just dense. Because that's the way a story like IS goes.

I...really don't know how on earth you were able to convince yourself of this so completely. 'If it goes on he'll never be able to experience love'? Really?
IS is packed with moments (mostly with Houki, Charlotte, Laura or Tatenashi) where he is very obviously attracted to the girls in question, but things go wrong because he's such an idiot and because the girl in question usually has a hair-trigger temper. It isn't all one or the other.

In a healthy relationship, they wouldn't hit him at all, and he would learn when he upsets them. But they never stop hitting him, and he never learns. It's just the status quo.

But he knows what a relationship is, what it entails, and that the girls pursuing him are extremely attractive.

speaking of relationships after rereading volume 4 chapter 4 i notice that chifuyu hate that the girls viewed her as an road block in getting out of the friendzone with ichika, while at the same time hate that her brother has a harem. but that's my opinion. what do u guys think?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 19:34   Link #1823
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
I'm aware this series have a harem genre and all. Houki and some other IS girls have some tsundere traits. But things don't move forward if they continue to treat the boy their love like a punching bag. I mean seriously, what they do to the guys that they don't love.

Well, what do the IS harem to expect from Ichika to know how they feel about him if they were not honest with themselves like being false to their feelings and keep it a secret from him? Do they expect him to read the romance novels? By keep on giving Ichika the mixed signals, their relationship will go nowhere unless they confess him of their true feelings.

Sure Houki and Rin were childhood friends with Ichika back then. But not one of them discuss about love and romance with him. Perhaps Ichika happens to be kind of too innocent when it comes to romance due to these circumstances. Let alone a chance to experience love. Every time he hangs out with a girl including one of them among themselves, he always caught up in the misunderstanding in one way or another. And the next thing we know is the other IS girls attacking Ichika with their ISes. As the result, he didn't make any progress with one of them. Thus, pushing him further away. Like this for example, when the other girls seen Ichika with one of them, their angrily question him about his relationship status, one girl says, "No, it's not like that. It's not like that at all." And when Ichika try to cover up, the latter seems to be unhappy for some reason. She keep saying that, but deep down, she wanted to be like that as she wants to date Ichika. At this rate, he won't be able to experience love if they continuing like this. This harem hijinxs, serade, or whatever it's need to be stopped, like being honest with themselves if they want to form a romantic relationship with Ichika.

If you really feel that way about Ichika being clueless, then someone has to teach him about how to like a girl romantically. Provide him some sex education.
You sucessfully explained and desconstructed any romatinc comedy and harem series in the post love hina era(you can included Urusei Yatsura but Lum was just selfish and pricky not abusive) all woman act like the lost daugther of naru narusegawa.

The issue is...how to learn? and with which girl? the author was joking about Cecilia Alcott, maybe her? again would be interesting if the series become more traditional romance(and don't screwed it like kissxsis)
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 12:00   Link #1824
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:

I'm not an idiot,you know. I'm aware of the first season of the anime ending. Ichika feel that he notices Houki as the opposite sex. They were about to kiss. But the other jealous IS girls ruins the moment as Cecilia threaten to blast Ichika with one of her drones and the others went after them with their ISes forcing him and Houki to retreat. Charlotte changes her swimsuit in front of Ichika in epsiode 9. But what's puzzle me the most is why Ichika happens to be so dumb if he spends most of his life studying before attending ISA. Could it be that he have an intellectual disability? Could it be that he suffers from brain damage? Does that explains his idiocy? That's what I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. As for me of how I convince myself into this, I speak out throughout my experience. As I've seen the harem series, romance, and romantic comedies. But I got to admit, it took me a lot of thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
You successfully explained and desconstructed any romantic comedy and harem series in the post love hina era(you can included Urusei Yatsura but Lum was just selfish and pricky not abusive) all woman act like the lost daugther of naru narusegawa.

The issue is...how to learn? and with which girl? the author was joking about Cecilia Alcott, maybe her? again would be interesting if the series become more traditional romance(and don't screwed it like kissxsis)
Why thank you, Nivek von Beldo. As The Chaos Entity states, Ichika knows what is a relationship, what it entails, and that the girls pursuing him are extremely attractive. Ichika have a potential of becoming a great boyfriend. What he really lack is dating experience. Like I said before, he never been on a real date before. Someone needs to explain him what a date really means. Someone need to explain him that a date isn't a shopping trip like he currently brings up. It's about the event day where a boy and a girl spend time together like if they were bonding. Remember Tohka Yatogami from DAL aka Date-A-Live series? In episode 3 of the first season, Tohka is in almost the exact situation that Ichika is in right now as she's clueless about dates. Also like Ichika, Tohka also lack experience. That is until Shido Itsuka came along and spend time with her. Tohka enjoy spending her day together with Shido. With the day is almost end, Tohka still don't know what a date is really like. Clueless like if she's still lost in the woods until Shido kindly explains that a date is when a boy and girl go out together and have fun. That's something the IS girls didn't do when it comes to Ichika, the guy they love.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-11-14 at 02:51.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 05:57   Link #1825
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I'm not an idiot,you know. I'm aware of the first season of the anime ending. Ichika feel that he notices Houki as the opposite sex. They were about to kiss. But the other jealous IS girls ruins the moment as Cecilia threaten to blast Ichika with one of her drones and the others went after them with their ISes forcing him and Houki to retreat. Charlotte changes her swimsuit in front of Ichika in epsiode 9. But what's puzzle me the most is why Ichika happens to be so dumb if he spends most of his life studying before attending ISA. Could it be that he have an intellectual disability? Could it be that he suffers from brain damage? Does that explains his idiocy? That's what I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. As for me of how I convince myself into this, I speak out throughout my experience. As I've seen the harem series, romance, and romantic comedies. But I got to admit, it took me a lot of thoughts.
didn't maya yamada started to fall for his charm sometime after charlotte swimsuit change, because she was there when that happen?

Quote:
Why thank you, Nivek von Beldo. As The Chaos Entity states, Ichika knows what is a relationship, what it entails, and that the girls pursuing him are extremely attractive. Ichika have a potential of becoming a great boyfriend. What he really lack is dating experience. Like I said before, he never been on a real date before. Someone needs to explain him what a date really means. Someone need to explain him that a date isn't a shopping trip like he currently brings up. It's about the event day where a boy and a girl spend time together like if they were bonding. Remember Tohka Yatogami from DAL aka Date-A-Live series? In episode 3 of the first season, Tohka is in almost the exact situation that Ichika is in right now as she's clueless about dates. Also like Ichika, Tohka also lack experience. That is until Shido Itsuka came along and spend time with her. Tohka enjoy spending her day together with Shido. With the day is almost end, Tohka still don't know what a date is really like. Clueless like if she's still lost in the woods until Shido kindly explains that a date is when a boy and girl go out together and have fun. That's something the IS girls didn't do when it comes to Ichika, the guy they love.
kotori started to feel a little jealous sometime after shido resealed her, which chifuyu is in a similiar situation. The two had mixed feeling towards there brother. Also unlike kotori, who had to let her brother's harem grow for the purpose of saving spirits, chifuyu does not like the idea of ichika having a harem & hated that ichika's harem viewed her as obstacle in getting out of the friendzone with her brother. There more like in the middle somewhere
Old 2017-11-19, 13:52   Link #1826
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Any news on Archetype Breaker?
Old 2017-11-21, 08:26   Link #1827
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Any news on Archetype Breaker?
No. Not yet on Archetype Breaker I'm afraid. But I don't understand why Ichika isn't so smart if he spends most of his life studying prior the series. Could it be that he's disabled as if he have an intellectual disability? Learning disability? Suffers from brain damage? Could that explains his idiocy?

Someone called "Thatguy0110" from fanfiction.net once told me the reason why Ichika isn't smart because he never really had a childhood where he grew up with friends, exploring the outdoors, having to think for himself when his parents/sister wasn't around. He didn't grow up curious and wanting to learn about the outside world and things of that nature. His life was devoted to helping his sister so he never really saw what was out of his bubble/home.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-11-21 at 08:38.
Old 2017-11-21, 21:27   Link #1828
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
No. Not yet on Archetype Breaker I'm afraid. But I don't understand why Ichika isn't so smart if he spends most of his life studying prior the series. Could it be that he's disabled as if he have an intellectual disability? Learning disability? Suffers from brain damage? Could that explains his idiocy?

Someone called "Thatguy0110" from fanfiction.net once told me the reason why Ichika isn't smart because he never really had a childhood where he grew up with friends, exploring the outdoors, having to think for himself when his parents/sister wasn't around. He didn't grow up curious and wanting to learn about the outside world and things of that nature. His life was devoted to helping his sister so he never really saw what was out of his bubble/home.
That's total bullshit. He knew Rin and Dan, other friends are mentioned (though not by name), and before them Houki.

He's just dumb. There is no deeper meaning in that, or reasoning behind it. Izuru wrote him that way because that kind of protagonist is the norm for harem shows - like Infinite Stratos.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Old 2017-11-22, 16:49   Link #1829
Chaos-Zero

Red face

Quote:
That's total bullshit. He knew Rin and Dan, other friends are mentioned (though not by name), and before them Houki.

He's just dumb. There is no deeper meaning in that, or reasoning behind it. Izuru wrote him that way because that kind of protagonist is the norm for harem shows - like Infinite Stratos.
I aware of his history with them. Ichika met Houki during his childhood until the 4th grade. Ever since then, he been depressed without her a bit at the time as Ichika felt he lost his one and only best friend in his childhood. That's where his unconscious strong attachment towards Chifuyu began. Then Rin came along as well. However, like Houki, Rin's childhood time with Ichika is also short-lived. He met Dan in the middle school. As for the other friends you just mentioned, I never heard of them. The enemies that Ichika have I accounted for are the ones who bullied Rin and Houki during their childhood.

There's no way that a protagonist/hero/MC in anime/manga/light novel history can be that dumb. Not even Naruto. If you were to ask me of how can I convince myself into this. Well, I heard there are some people who have intellectual disability, which prevents them from getting smarter. There are some people who have learning disability. There has to be the reason for Ichika's idiocy. If there are none, hen what Izuru trying to accomplish of using that kind of the protagonist? Do the author wants Ichika to be dateless forever?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-11-22 at 18:03.
Old 2017-11-22, 16:58   Link #1830
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I aware of his history with them. Ichika met Houki during his childhood until the 4th grade. Ever since then, he been depressed without her a bit at the time as Ichika felt he lost his one and only best friend in his childhood. That's where his unconscious strong attachment towards Chifuyu began. Then Rin came along as well. However, like Houki, Rin's childhood time with Ichika is also short-lived. He met Dan in the middle school. As for the other friends you just mentioned, I never heard of them. The enemies that Ichika have I accounted for are the ones who bullied Rin and Houki during their childhood.

There's no way that a protagonist/hero/MC in anime/manga/light novel history can be that dumb. Not even Naruto. If you were to ask me of how can I convince myself into this. Well, I heard there are some people who have intellectual disability, which prevents them from getting smarter. There are some people who have learning disability. There has to be the reason for Ichika's idiocy. If there are none, hen what Izuru trying to accomplish of using that kind of the protagonist like that?
Ichika and Dan mention that the two of them were friends with Rin and 'the others' early on. They had a proper friendship group.

Yes, there is a way, you're just in denial.
There isn't a reason for Ichika's stupidity. Izuru wanted him to be that stupid for comedy's sake. IS is part comedy remember. He thinks it's funny.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2017-11-22, 21:53   Link #1831
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Ichika and Dan mention that the two of them were friends with Rin and 'the others' early on. They had a proper friendship group.

Yes, there is a way, you're just in denial.
There isn't a reason for Ichika's stupidity. Izuru wanted him to be that stupid for comedy's sake. IS is part comedy remember. He thinks it's funny.
Hmm... Currently I want to seek out the truth behind that whether it's the author's idea or not. Sure, Ichika has history with Houki,Rin,Dan,and 'the others' early on. But not one of them ever discussed about love and romance with him. Don't get me started with the promises those two made. Houki once promised Ichika that if she wins the second Kendo Championship, then he'll have to be her boyfriend. As we all know, Houki have to forfeit the finals due to her moving out because of the announcement of the IS to the entire world that Tabane made. Rin also promised him that if she become the better cook, then come to her. And then in the infirmary room, when Ichika ask her about the meaning of the promise they made several years ago before the series, Rin answers that she'll give him free meals, which is happens to be a lie.

I see that Izuru, the author of Infinite Stratos, wanted to put some comedy in IS. But there's nothing funny about the person he/she love getting hurt for no good reason. So far, we viewers are not amused by this boy's density. If you strongly feel that way, then someone have to teach him about certain things, like love and romance. If Izuru wants Ichika to be one of the greatest harem protagonists, then it's time for him to give the guy the character growth. Where he can mature into the sensational level in order to please the viewers and to make his story worth reading.

Try to put yourself in one of the IS girls' shoes. If you're in love with someone and that person is in the same situation as Ichika's, would you treat that someone badly too?

No matter how dumb, dense, weak, or even perverted he may be, a real woman must treat the man she love with affection, kindness,and respect without being false to her true feelings. Take Rias Gremory for example, she love Issei Hyoudou for who he is on the inside. It's up to the IS girls to teach Ichika to like someone romantically. In case if you were to ask me what do Issei and Ichika have in common, both of them treat their respective harem with kindness, caring and respect.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-11-22 at 22:06.
Old 2017-11-22, 22:12   Link #1832
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyXt5pM9pbk

Wait, is this the first time an actual year has been given for the setting of Infinite Stratos?
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 22:25   Link #1833
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Hmm... Currently I want to seek out the truth behind that whether it's the author's idea or not. Sure, Ichika has history with Houki,Rin,Dan,and 'the others' early on. But not one of them ever discussed about love and romance with him. Don't get me started with the promises those two made. Houki once promised Ichika that if she wins the second Kendo Championship, then he'll have to be her boyfriend. As we all know, Houki have to forfeit the finals due to her moving out because of the announcement of the IS to the entire world that Tabane made. Rin also promised him that if she become the better cook, then come to her. And then in the infirmary room, when Ichika ask her about the meaning of the promise they made several years ago before the series, Rin answers that she'll give him free meals, which is happens to be a lie.

I see that Izuru, the author of Infinite Stratos, wanted to put some comedy in IS. But there's nothing funny about the person he/she love getting hurt for no good reason. So far, we viewers are not amused by this boy's density. If you strongly feel that way, then someone have to teach him about certain things, like love and romance. If Izuru wants Ichika to be one of the greatest harem protagonists, then it's time for him to give the guy the character growth. Where he can mature into the sensational level in order to please the viewers and to make his story worth reading.

Try to put yourself in one of the IS girls' shoes. If you're in love with someone and that person is in the same situation as Ichika's, would you treat that someone badly too?

No matter how dumb, dense, weak, or even perverted he may be, a real woman must treat the man she love with affection, kindness,and respect without being false to her true feelings. Take Rias Gremory for example, she love Issei Hyoudou for who he is on the inside. It's up to the IS girls to teach Ichika to like someone romantically. In case if you were to ask me what do Issei and Ichika have in common, both of them treat their respective harem with kindness, caring and respect.
YOU don't find it funny, and nor do I. But Izuru clearly does, and he's the one writing it.

There is no deeper answer here. Izuru doesn't care, and since it is his story, he is the only source of true canon.

You want a deep, realistic story about comradeship and love and friendship amd heroism and Infinite Stratos...is not it. Not at all. And it never was.

Letting Go
Old 2017-11-23, 02:34   Link #1834
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

this thing still continue??
Old 2017-11-23, 13:30   Link #1835
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
YOU don't find it funny, and nor do I. But Izuru clearly does, and he's the one writing it.

There is no deeper answer here. Izuru doesn't care, and since it is his story, he is the only source of true canon.

You want a deep, realistic story about comradeship and love and friendship and heroism and Infinite Stratos...is not it. Not at all. And it never was.
Well, I do like to see the story that has the strong bond between a boy and his girl, or harem. Especially with the girls that are not afraid to express their feelings towards the boy their love.

Speaking of love, has Ichika's relationship status change yet? Has one of the IS girls getting closer to him? Has one of girls making progress with him yet? The reason why I asked is that things haven't move forward between Ichika and any one of those IS girls. So far, Ichika haven't got one single date with any girl since the start of the series. Let alone his female friends. The love progress in Infinite Stratos runs much too slow. I figure it was due to the violent jealousy of the IS girls around him as they're threaten to destroy Ichika with sharp objects that do him harm if he chooses the girl he wants to be with (even if it is one of them). I'm beginning to understand why Chifuyu won't let any one of those seven to have her brother without paying. What they are doing towards the poor boy is really selfish as each one of them desire to have him all to herself without consider his feelings. If they really do love Ichika, then they have to make him happy and to confess her feelings without being false to herself. If they don't want to share him, then they have to settle it fair and square.

Edit: Please correct me if I'm wrong about Ichika's dating history. Please tell me what chapter/chapter and time where Ichika went out on the date with a girl. I haven't see it yet. Not even in OVAs.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-11-23 at 14:42. Reason: Asking if Ichika Orimura have some dating history within this story.
Old 2017-11-23, 15:19   Link #1836
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Has anyone stopped and pondered this point?

The possibility that Ichika's denseness is nothing more than a facade, and he puts it up for sole purpose of self-preservation. He damn well knows that if he goes for any one girl, all the others would be out for his blood..... And have the means to make him pay.
Old 2017-11-23, 15:42   Link #1837
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Has anyone stopped and pondered this point?

The possibility that Ichika's denseness is nothing more than a facade, and he puts it up for sole purpose of self-preservation. He damn well knows that if he goes for any one girl, all the others would be out for his blood..... And have the means to make him pay.
That part you saying about his aware of the others will be out for his blood if he were to go out with any one girl, that's the problem. Sounds like if Ichika having fear of women out to kill him if he were to date a girl. (Almost like Issei's fear about the girls' real opinion of him due to the curse that Raynare put on him). That's what I mean by "Ichika haven't got one single date with any girl since the start of the series". Well in that case, these girls better help him overcome that fear, and settle their battle for his affection once and for all if they don't feel like sharing. I don't know if he's doing on purpose or not. They may got their ISes, but that doesn't give them the right to treat him that way.

No wonder Chifuyu protect him from them. She senses Houki and the other girls violent attacks towards her brother who's happens to be her only family and intercept them. She testing them to see if one have what it takes to protect her brother from any and all threats like them and probably oneself. As well as to really care for him. Not to mention to defeat her in a duel. I haven't forgotten about that either.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-11-23 at 15:55.
Old 2017-11-23, 19:00   Link #1838
lovetospoon73

Quote:
That part you saying about his aware of the others will be out for his blood if he were to go out with any one girl, that's the problem. Sounds like if Ichika having fear of women out to kill him if he were to date a girl. (Almost like Issei's fear about the girls' real opinion of him due to the curse that Raynare put on him). That's what I mean by "Ichika haven't got one single date with any girl since the start of the series". Well in that case, these girls better help him overcome that fear, and settle their battle for his affection once and for all if they don't feel like sharing. I don't know if he's doing on purpose or not. They may got their ISes, but that doesn't give them the right to treat him that way.

No wonder Chifuyu protect him from them. She senses Houki and the other girls violent attacks towards her brother who's happens to be her only family and intercept them. She testing them to see if one have what it takes to protect her brother from any and all threats like them and probably oneself. As well as to really care for him. Not to mention to defeat her in a duel. I haven't forgotten about that either.
do u think ichika might acting clueless on purpose, because the light novel is narrated for his point of view? also i notice in the world purge ova chifuyu said to the harem they have to get through her in order to get her brother, because she basically in the middle of becoming part of the harem & totally rejecting it
Old 2017-11-28, 12:57   Link #1839
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyXt5pM9pbk

Wait, is this the first time an actual year has been given for the setting of Infinite Stratos?
I think it is...

I don't suppose this video reveals anything new about the new characters, does it?

Letting Go
Old 2017-11-28, 16:45   Link #1840
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
do u think ichika might acting clueless on purpose, because the light novel is narrated for his point of view? also i notice in the world purge ova chifuyu said to the harem they have to get through her in order to get her brother, because she basically in the middle of becoming part of the harem & totally rejecting it
I'm not really sure if Ichika acting clueless on purpose or not. But most people saying he's actually extremely dense.

Speaking of IS, how's Ichika's doing in these volumes such as light novel vol.9, vol.10, and vol.11? Has this guy score any victories yet (mainly the IS battles)? So far, he lost to Houki in the dojo with ease, he lost to Cecilia, he lost to Charlotte, he lost to Rin as I've seen episode two of S2. He lost to Tatenashi in the IS dojo. He lost to Houki again as I seen on episode 7 of S2. And he lost to Madoka, although he almost beat her. Silver Gospel doesn't count because it's a group effort. According to The Chaos Entity, Ichika still loses on volumes 10 and 11. If that's true, then as the result, Ichika doesn't have any (recorded) wins so far. He's still at zero. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-11-29 at 20:50.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi, shounen, stupid protagonist