AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-19, 20:40   Link #7321
bakapervert
A pervert
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Well, guess it will be too much to hope god as major as Arthur will keep imprisoned obediently. Its highly likely Godou will fight him in the future I think. Nice theory.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 20:46   Link #7322
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
It's been proven Aisha's not 1800 years old. Someone either LIED about it or was mistaken themselves and it became 'canon' overtime.
Spoiler for chapter 5:
.
Really, but the information where 1800 years old came from was from Kadi. Here, it is also on page 3 of the thread. Though he did say I think, but I trust him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Godou - Protag. 16 year old "ordinary Japanese highschool boy"

Dejanstahl "Bobby" Voban - Campione of the Balkan. monster. Gives off an air of intellectuality when he's just a monster in human disguise. Loves hunting. There's a summary of Vol 2 flying around somewhere where you can learn more about him. 200 years old, has more than a dozen usurped Authorities.

Salvatore Doni - Italy's King of Swords. Battle freak. Godou's "friend". Vol 11 tells you all you need to know. He's also a bit involved in Vol 4. Both volumes have summaries somewhere. 4 authorities, significant ones are the sword that rips all apart (Japanese calls it "Silverarm the Ripper" but since that sounds crappy in English at BT we decided on "Ripping Arm of Silver") and his body of steel ("Man of Steel" from the furigana or, translating the kanji, "Divine Protection of Steel")

John Pluto Smith - America's masked Campione. An eccentric who runs around with a mask, like some superhero. Loves acting and drama. Crushes on Godou. 2 Authorities, Artemis's Arrows and Metamorphosis from some South American god. The Metamorphosis destroys the infrastructure around John (destroys power lines or something) so the people pay a price for their hero. Gladly, from what I gathered.

Luo Hao - China's Campione. ~200 years old, old enemy of Bobby's, two Authorities, total lack of common sense, tons of ridiculous nicknames (one can be translated along the lines of "advocate of all-powerful brute strength"). She's pretty awesome...

Aisha - Egypt's Campione. 1800 years old but nobody's seen her for 200 years. I think. I'm a bit unsure about the numbers but she's the oldest by far. For a reason, too. Nicknames: Eternal Beauty and Queen of the Cave. Nothing else known about her.

Alexander Gascoigne/Black Prince Alec. England's Campione. Man appearing to be in his twenties. Has created his own magic Society, Royal Arsenal. Actively participates in England's politics, being opposed by the Pervert Princess, Alice Louise of Navarre. While all other Campione are more or less beasts when certain things hit fans, he's a schemer on top of it. Doesn't understand women so they tend to crush his well thought-out plans. 5 known Authorities, the most famous being his Black Lightning, which is super-speed with some perks. Ohh, and he's a bit of a tsundere in more than one regard.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 21:12   Link #7323
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Really, but the information where 1800 years old came from was from Kadi. Here, it is also on page 3 of the thread. Though he did say I think, but I trust him.
Kadi's a well known troll.....
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 21:19   Link #7324
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Kadi's a well known troll.....
Well that I know, but this is the beginning of the thread when he posted the information. Right when Campione became a official project, I doubt Kadi would do that. Kadi as the supervisor for the project would try his best to attract readers, since this is the beginning we are talking about I really doubt he would troll others and take the risk for people to avoid reading the Light Novel.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 22:00   Link #7325
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Iīm currently reading The Second Tale but Iīm read somewhere that Goddess Godou fights in the future made a prophecy about him getting a a white sword. Many belive this to be the Divine Sword of Salvation but I have another theory about that: the sord of the King of the End is not white but platinum colored given off a light of same color and also there is the thing that a campione would never be able to use a sword of the strongest steel without defeating him first. The fact that Arthur Pendragon exist as a Heretic God makes think that somehow The King of Knight will be set free from the seal put by Princess Alice and Black Prince Alec, fight Godu and then our Seventh Campione will end up with a new shining Excalibur as a new Authority. What do you think? It might be possible.
Yeah, this possibility definitely exists ... after all, Godou needs to gain some more experience in fighting gods that belong to the Steel category, before his eventful rematch with the King of the End is going to occur - I said rematch, because I believe that,it's highly likely that Godou is going to meet the King of the End in the past.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 22:30   Link #7326
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, this possibility definitely exists ... after all, Godou needs to gain some more experience in fighting gods that belong to the Steel category, before his eventful rematch with the King of the End is going to occur - I said rematch, because I believe that,it's highly likely that Godou is going to meet the King of the End in the past.
Talking about Authorities, does anyone know what Godouīs new power is? I canīt really imagine what kind of ability the Authority of Circe could give, but someone said that he used against Uldin.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 22:43   Link #7327
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Talking about Authorities, does anyone know what Godouīs new power is? I canīt really imagine what kind of ability the Authority of Circe could give, but someone said that he used against Uldin.
Yeah, according to the spoilers we have, Circe's authority has been used against Uldin. As for the actual details of what kind of authority it is, since that would be a pretty major spoiler, I doubt that anyone who actually knows what it is, would reveal this information, especially considering that in the span of a few days, we will be capable of reading this part of volume 14, with our own eyes.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 22:49   Link #7328
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, according to the spoilers we have, Circe's authority has been used against Uldin. As for the actual details of what kind of authority it is, since that would be a pretty major spoiler, I doubt that anyone who actually knows what it is, would reveal this information, especially considering that in the span of a few days, we will be capable of reading this part of volume 14, with our own eyes.
You right, thnak you. I canīt wait for the battle between those two, Uldin feels like the kind god-slayer who goes all out just for the sake of some fun.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 01:04   Link #7329
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I wonder when they get back to the present will they return the exact same time they disappear or will they appear at the same place plus the duration of their stay in the ancient world. For example let say they disappear at February 5 plus they were stranded on the ancient world for 2 weeks that makes it February 19 when they return.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 01:50   Link #7330
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I wonder when they get back to the present will they return the exact same time they disappear or will they appear at the same place plus the duration of their stay in the ancient world. For example let say they disappear at February 5 plus they were stranded on the ancient world for 2 weeks that makes it February 19 when they return.
Well, I would say that both options are possible, at this moment ... since it, pretty much, depends on the "method", that is going to be used, to return Godou and the girls to the present era, which is something that we don't know, at this moment.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 03:15   Link #7331
bakapervert
A pervert
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I would say that both options are possible, at this moment ... since it, pretty much, depends on the "method", that is going to be used, to return Godou and the girls to the present era, which is something that we don't know, at this moment.
Hopefully they will going back before 14 February. That day hold a lot of potential either for hilarity or serious progress on romance.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 04:08   Link #7332
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I seem to remember reading that Aisha was 1800 in the novel, but now I can't find the quote. I don't think Kadi made it up and then it just sorta became canon on the forums. I've seen it posted here and elsewhere.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 04:34   Link #7333
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I seem to remember reading that Aisha was 1800 in the novel, but now I can't find the quote. I don't think Kadi made it up and then it just sorta became canon on the forums. I've seen it posted here and elsewhere.
Funny, I said the exact same phrase a week ago, but Chapter 5 part 3 just debunked it.
Spoiler for chapter 5 part 3:
This means unless it's said by the narrator that Aisha is 1800, there's no way we could be informed that she's 1800.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 05:04   Link #7334
Yami no Ou
まおう
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: At the Edge of the World
there are a lot of possibilities for Aisha's age since her authority allows her to travel in time,she can be an Ancient Campione or a Future one
__________________
Yami no Ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 05:16   Link #7335
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Yes, the 1800 is probably on me. I still believe I didn't come up with it myself, but I can't find my "source" or remember why I came up with it either. I think I made a misunderstanding or drew some false conclusion when I didn't really understand what I was reading, apparently. Oh, the irony. Well, this is the reason I added "this may all be a load of bull" to the summaries I wrote back then, too. In those, I actually said Bobby is >1000 years old, among other things... (in this case I thought he had to have experienced the middle ages because many of his Dead Servants wear armor, and he had to have killed them himself)


Back to topic...

About Godou getting back: He still wants his "normal" school life, so I don't think he'll be gone from the present for 2 weeks without being able to say a word... and Yuri and Liliana can't stay out of the picture for too long, either.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 05:32   Link #7336
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Yes, the 1800 is probably on me. I still believe I didn't come up with it myself, but I can't find my "source" or remember why I came up with it either. I think I made a misunderstanding or drew some false conclusion when I didn't really understand what I was reading, apparently. Oh, the irony. Well, this is the reason I added "this may all be a load of bull" to the summaries I wrote back then, too. In those, I actually said Bobby is >1000 years old, among other things... (in this case I thought he had to have experienced the middle ages because many of his Dead Servants wear armor, and he had to have killed them himself)


Back to topic...

About Godou getting back: He still wants his "normal" school life, so I don't think he'll be gone from the present for 2 weeks without being able to say a word... and Yuri and Liliana can't stay out of the picture for too long, either.
You know, time may flow differently. For example,
Spoiler for chapter 5 part 2 and 3:
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 06:28   Link #7337
Sozoshi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Am I the only one who wants Godou to remain in the past. itīs the perfect opportunity, he just needs Aishaīs help to get Ena + Erica back to the future while he remains in the past to train.
Considering he wont die of old age and with a little magic his appearance wont change, itīs perfect.
And while its a long time for Godou , Erica + Ena should meet Godou as soon as they are back. If he went there to wait for them to arrive
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 06:42   Link #7338
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozoshi View Post
Am I the only one who wants Godou to remain in the past. itīs the perfect opportunity, he just needs Aishaīs help to get Ena + Erica back to the future while he remains in the past to train.
Considering he wont die of old age and with a little magic his appearance wont change, itīs perfect.
And while its a long time for Godou , Erica + Ena should meet Godou as soon as they are back. If he went there to wait for them to arrive
Except the King of the End is active during this period. The longer he stays there, the greater the chance he meets the King of the End.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 06:45   Link #7339
Sozoshi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
he will meet him in the present/future anyways and he knows that he will be sealed for a long time
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 06:46   Link #7340
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozoshi View Post
Am I the only one who wants Godou to remain in the past. itīs the perfect opportunity, he just needs Aishaīs help to get Ena + Erica back to the future while he remains in the past to train.
Considering he wont die of old age and with a little magic his appearance wont change, itīs perfect.
And while its a long time for Godou , Erica + Ena should meet Godou as soon as they are back. If he went there to wait for them to arrive
Not going to happen. One of the purges of the Last King happens around that time period, so Godou staying behind without his harem means he would probably die. There is also the problem of completely screwing over the timeline. Who knows what would happen, and the longer he stays the more chance of a paradox there is.

Finally, from a character development standpoint that would be completely wonky. The girls would seem sorta irrelevant if Godou spent hundreds of years on his own. Would we expect him to have such a close relationship with someone he hasn't seen in so long?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.