AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-09-15, 21:36   Link #421
Tragic
Stuck in Shitstorm
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Tragic
Ahh.. Thanks for the walkthroughs. XP
Tragic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 11:35   Link #422
N i K M a X

Talking Yo

hi everyone... what's up?... I'm new here ..

just finished Saya's Route and wanted to ask - is there a "Good Ending" if I replay the game (like in Kurugaya's Route) ???
and
Spoiler for Saya's Route [don't read if you haven't finished it!!!]:

please answer anyone...

but it was really funny .. "I died 10 times now, you know..." ... "you have a nice Mask" .. " it would look better on me!!"

~Visual Art's/KEY RULEZZZ~

Last edited by N i K M a X; 2008-09-17 at 12:42.
N i K M a X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 04:40   Link #423
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

I like this mock-up page:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/basicchannel.../51510692.html
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 07:29   Link #424
Flonne
*Graphic Designer

Image dump! If this is not allowed,my apologies and I'll delete my post.

Spoiler for Pantsu:
Flonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 10:18   Link #425
marts

Hello everyone!

Sorry to suddenly barge in with a question but i was just starting to wonder about one thing - what kind of weapon is Saya using?
I am not that knowledgeable about weapons but i can tell that thats not a desert eagle XD looks more like a para ordnance but maybe someone who has more experience can tell in more detail... anyone?

Marts
marts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 17:26   Link #426
siletim

Quote:
Originally Posted by marts View Post
Hello everyone!

Sorry to suddenly barge in with a question but i was just starting to wonder about one thing - what kind of weapon is Saya using?
I am not that knowledgeable about weapons but i can tell that thats not a desert eagle XD looks more like a para ordnance but maybe someone who has more experience can tell in more detail... anyone?

Marts
Apparently, M1911A1. At least that's what wiki says.
siletim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 00:02   Link #427
marts

Quote:
Originally Posted by siletim View Post
Apparently, M1911A1. At least that's what wiki says.
Well i dont know what wiki you used(cuz i didnt find anything on wikipedia...) but from the pictures of M1911A1 i'd say your correct and Key has done an excellent job when they drew the gun cuz my amateur eyes werent able to see any differences between Sayas gun and M1911A1.

Thanks for the info!

Marts
marts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 05:42   Link #428
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Well... a year on from getting the Little Busters PVB, I've just put my order in for the Little Busters EX PVB... I wonder what new additions are in there.
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 12:57   Link #429
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I'm having a small bug with my sound on this game, sometimes the sounds don't always load completely, or not at all. It's like characters are cut off the second they open their mouths. It seems to be completely random, sometimes the lines come out just fine, other times they're broken. Does anyone know the cause for this problem? And how to fix it?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 09:42   Link #430
lightl

head up, appeantly they are porting LB ex to PS2, found out whiel reading canned dogs. Here the famitsu link http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1222153_1407.html
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 04:46   Link #431
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

A little late now, and since no one posted a response on the forum, thought I might post my thoughts regarding the ending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by N i K M a X View Post
hi everyone... what's up?... I'm new here ..

just finished Saya's Route and wanted to ask - is there a "Good Ending" if I replay the game (like in Kurugaya's Route) ???
and
Spoiler for Saya's Route [don't read if you haven't finished it!!!]:

please answer anyone...
This is just my interpretation + some Wikipedia-references (needed due to my still-limited Japanese language skills)

Spoiler for Saya's ending interpretation:

Fairly confident in my responses to question 1 and 2. Take response 3 with a lot of salt though.
Yaluen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 08:00   Link #432
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
head up, appeantly they are porting LB ex to PS2, found out whiel reading canned dogs. Here the famitsu link http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1222153_1407.html
Now all we need is LB EX PSP and LB EX PC All Ages.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 02:46   Link #433
DanOTheCamO
Fuko Ninja

Location: Fort Meade But will be In Misawa Japan soon enough.
Send a message via MSN to DanOTheCamO
DanDan here.

I really hate trying to describe the annoyance that I encountered. So I will sum this up shortly:

1 Got little busters.
2. Digitally copied it (dvd rom etc) onto a portable storage.
3. went to florida
4 dug out my acer aspire 1 (mini netbook. Has XP and japanese language packs)
5 installed game
6 opened game. Got following message:

I am not the best at reading japanese yet. So I have no idea what this error message means.

Also, sorry (Kind of) for the simple explanation of things but I would rather be short and to the point about what happened and hope people can rather help with the solving.

I don't always get the chance to get certain games. I kinda live on a limited budget so I treat each game as a treat.

So, any tips and suggestions about what this means and how I can fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
DanOTheCamO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 03:26   Link #434
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Insert original disk.

Ie the game disc must be inserted to play the game.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 03:40   Link #435
DanOTheCamO
Fuko Ninja

Location: Fort Meade But will be In Misawa Japan soon enough.
Send a message via MSN to DanOTheCamO
Thanks alot.
Well yep. Games working just fine which means I now have a new game to follow.

Btw hows misawa? Gonna be goin there this august.
DanOTheCamO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 22:33   Link #436
kyosak
poo

So I just beat my first route today... (it was Komari's route) I hate to admit it, but I was sort of disappointed ;;

From beginning to end I can't really say I felt any emotion playing through Komari's route. Maybe my expectations were just too high? Even the ending scenario and all the nice BGM didn't get me close to shedding any tears. I had a hard time feeling any sympathy and really connecting with the character.

How are the other routes compared to Komari's? I can't decide if this game is worth my time anymore ><

Last edited by kyosak; 2009-04-21 at 22:33. Reason: spelling
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 10:22   Link #437
momochi
Watashi no mochi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
So I just beat my first route today... (it was Komari's route) I hate to admit it, but I was sort of disappointed ;;

From beginning to end I can't really say I felt any emotion playing through Komari's route. Maybe my expectations were just too high? Even the ending scenario and all the nice BGM didn't get me close to shedding any tears. I had a hard time feeling any sympathy and really connecting with the character.

How are the other routes compared to Komari's? I can't decide if this game is worth my time anymore ><
Don't worry, you're not the only one disappointed, many people were. As for the other routes, I suggest you play them so that you can unlock the final scenario.
momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 14:53   Link #438
kyosak
poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochi View Post
Don't worry, you're not the only one disappointed, many people were. As for the other routes, I suggest you play them so that you can unlock the final scenario.
Ah, glad to hear I'm not the only one disappointed.

The version I had when I beat the route was actually the original LB, not Ecstasy so I've been thinking about switching over... Were the individual routes improved on significantly (story-wise)? If not, I'd rather avoid the ero scenes and stick with the original. ^^;
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 15:27   Link #439
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

So, now I've heard from different people that the game is either a) awesome or b) disappointing.

Should I actually put effort into playing this? All the characters seem interesting to me so far but if the quality is going to decrease as much as the above posters suggest I see no point in playing this game.

Advice/suggestions?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 15:39   Link #440
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Depends on what your standards are. I've only played one route and haven't touched the game for a long time due to other things and other games, but I liked it, and definetly several ranks above mediocre or meh. If you're the kind of people who are easy to disappoint if a game isn't a historical masterpiece, then yeah you might not like this one.

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel