AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-12, 18:43   Link #20561
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The only we dunno about Ura Moka is that she also has alot of hidden techniques like the after image. Makes me wonder if she's more than just kicks, the after image and strength.

Though I agree Tsukune is indeed more powerful now having that blue cybernetic lines on his hand looks pretty badass.
kenjiharima what do you mean?
Old 2011-07-12, 21:04   Link #20562
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I've been living a lie!

Inner Moka >>>> Mizore
Old 2011-07-13, 03:37   Link #20563
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Finally Kyero, you have been converted!

outta curiosity, what caused said conversion?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 09:15   Link #20564
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I realized I have a obsession over her type. Alkaid from .hack, lavinia from argarest, erza from fairy tail. And a lot others. Don't get me wrong..mizore is a milimeter behind innner moa.

But you know what this means right? XD expect a OCxMoka picture.
Old 2011-07-14, 00:56   Link #20565
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
kenjiharima what do you mean?
I meant if Ura Moka has more hidden techniques which she hasn't shown yet.

As for the cybernetic lines

Spoiler for Tsukune Arm:
Old 2011-07-14, 01:43   Link #20566
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Looks like unless that pic is to show them off, unlike the black markings which appear on his face and neck, those are here to stay... which could possibly mean that they won't go all glowy whenever he taps into his power, but are instead more like a tattoo

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 16:48   Link #20567
khprincessh

if tsukune ever visits his parents he could just say its a tatoo or where long sleves all the time at home but then his parents might get suspicious.Thats how he can cover up.
Old 2011-07-14, 16:53   Link #20568
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
if tsukune ever visits his parents he could just say its a tatoo or where long sleves all the time at home but then his parents might get suspicious.Thats how he can cover up.
Japanese parents would probably prefer their teenage son to be part youkai, than to have tattoos.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 16:59   Link #20569
khprincessh

yeah but the cybernetic lines
could pass for a tatoo but either way his parents would freak out if he got a tatoo
Old 2011-07-14, 18:35   Link #20570
GrimJack

if I was his father I would be much more upset by the huge scars on his body
Old 2011-07-14, 18:37   Link #20571
Johnny
Working the bags...

Chicks dig scars, so he would probably high-five him or something...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 19:26   Link #20572
Tachibana
タチバナ

Not teaching Tsukune sex-ed is one thing, but Kasumi would have a heart attack if she knew about Tsukune's scars.
Old 2011-07-14, 22:04   Link #20573
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Man I need to get trained with Tohoufuhai and get myself some glowing cybernetic tattoo's :P

The scar on his chest is the only one that is really prominent in all of Tsukune's drawings. Though at times he's drawn by Ikeda with various scars on his arms and back.
Old 2011-07-16, 15:12   Link #20574
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, if anyone ever wants to illustrate a map of all his scars to date then be my guest, I think I'd like to see where he has most of them and how they look based on how he got them. There hasn't been much mention of the one big one on his back from the lizardman attack. But I'm sure he's got quite a few from many of his fights. Lucky him that none have happened to his face as of yet. I bet Fei Hung Wong would look at them scars and probably know Tsukune's been through a lot.
Old 2011-07-16, 15:57   Link #20575
Chris38

Regarding Tsukune's scars, if they would be revealed to Tsukune's family, it would be, in my opinion, a significant piece of evidence, which would make Tsukune's parents realize that Tsukune's school isn't "normal".

After all, according to Tsukune's parents knowledge "Youkai Academy" is a "normal" boarding school, and most parents would get curious, if their son returned from their boarding school having so many scars as Tsukune does - furthermore compounded with the other changes that Tsukune underwent...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 16:11   Link #20576
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Regarding Tsukune's scars, if they would be revealed to Tsukune's family, it would be, in my opinion, a significant piece of evidence, which would make Tsukune's parents realize that Tsukune's school isn't "normal".

After all, according to Tsukune's parents knowledge "Youkai Academy" is a "normal" boarding school, and most parents would get curious, if their son returned from their boarding school having so many scars as Tsukune does - furthermore compounded with the other changes that Tsukune underwent...
You mean they didn't realize already when the girls had a battle in Tsukune's neighborhood?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 23:26   Link #20577
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You mean they didn't realize already when the girls had a battle in Tsukune's neighborhood?
Well, in the manga, there hasn't been anything mentioned about Tsukune's parents seeing that particular fight, so they, most likely, hadn't realized how "special" Tsukune's school is.
Old 2011-07-17, 04:51   Link #20578
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Makes me wonder if Tsukune's cousin see's him with all that scar in another beach chapter what would be her reaction. The Youkai girls seems fine with it, I dunno about human girls in R+V. Though Tsukune's bishounen level has went up a notch after that illustration.
Old 2011-07-17, 05:42   Link #20579
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Makes me wonder if Tsukune's cousin see's him with all that scar in another beach chapter what would be her reaction. The Youkai girls seems fine with it, I dunno about human girls in R+V. Though Tsukune's bishounen level has went up a notch after that illustration.
well if human girls see with what hotties tsukune is... they might come to realize that there must be something in him that made such hotties be interested in him... not mention that the male population of the beach would be attracted to the girls...

still at the beggining of manga we saw that tsukunes mother had read the school papers and she was in some shock... did she come to understand that tsukunes school is different... maybe it did mention a monster school or something that made her in shat shock :P

yet she still had the "there is no other way" better this school than none ^^ but still I dont think that tsukunes parents will be all that against moka and other girls.... becouse tsukunes cousin accepted it really fast.... and tsukunes mother was really kind to moka... as she thank her for taking care of tsukune and all.... and did saw that moka and rest really care for her son.... so I dont think that it will be long to accept the fact that the girls that love tsukune are not human ^^

becouse they are pretty... and still they are good children with good hearts... that simply love tsukune and tsukune likes/loves them..... so tsukunes family might be like the bond of coexistance between humans and monsters ^^

mostly the manga will end with tsukune deciding to remain in the monster world... since maybe there he can go polygamy XD (well girls might need to work together to stop tsukune going rampage... like kurumu stopped him with that kiss and soul dive... 1girl might be not enough to stop him so they might agree to polygamy and keep tsukune in check) and I would love to see the reaction of tsukunes family to this news :P at least they would have a lot of grandchildren xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 06:44   Link #20580
Chris38

Well, in my opinion, once the manga ends Tsukune will have full control over his Shinso vampire powers, and won't need the help of others to keep himself in check.

On the matter of the "polygamy option" ... well, anything is possible, but at this point I don't think that such an ending has a huge chance of occurring.

As for the role that Tsukune's family will play in all of this, well, while I believe that there role is going to be pretty important - after all, they are the only "personal" link to the human world that Tsukune posses - but with them being a "normal human" family, it's not like they can do much to achieve coexistence between the "youkai" and "human" worlds, especially against the "extreme fractions" that exist in the youkai world (and most likely the human world as well) .

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire