Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-20, 02:48   Link #7241
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
I will admit that the art for the manga is really good, which I got me thinking that the mangaka did have read the LN properly and give the manga the feel of the whole story..

Well.. it good to know that Manga easily give more insight than Anime, is which why Anime got action and movement and voice, but Manga cover on other like info and insight =w=

But mind you, if a text is too long on a bubble, I will need to read it a few to understand =w=
found out artist did some H dj XD like the one i saw before for souryuu XD
Old 2014-10-20, 04:50   Link #7242
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
... now I'll assume the offsprings of Kamito be:

Claire - a walking sun. can burn you to nothing.
Fianna - most OP spellcaster ever
Ellis - give the kid any weapon and he/she'll perform like a master
Rinslet - Tigre just crossed over
And this is how Quelaag, Solaire of Astora, Princess Dusk of Oolacile, Black Iron Tarkus, and Tigrewyrmd Voln was born.

But how about Leonora? Ash Blake? THAT WILL BE LEGENDARY! A male contractor with a humanoid dragon spirit!

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 08:12   Link #7243
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
... now I'll assume the offsprings of Kamito be:

Claire - a walking sun. can burn you to nothing.
Fianna - most OP spellcaster ever
Ellis - give the kid any weapon and he/she'll perform like a master
Rinslet - Tigre just crossed over
A Vanadis Blade Dance Crossover actually sounds pretty good you know.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 09:50   Link #7244
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
And this is how Quelaag, Solaire of Astora, Princess Dusk of Oolacile, Black Iron Tarkus, and Tigrewyrmd Voln was born.

But how about Leonora? Ash Blake? THAT WILL BE LEGENDARY! A male contractor with a humanoid dragon spirit!
Sounds like one hell of a crossover if you ask me , but I like this concept .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 10:19   Link #7245
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Damn that Kamito being their father... But I like your idea haha (=w= ||)
Old 2014-10-24, 09:01   Link #7246
Maxaumus

haven't really gotten that far into the series but there are three thing I've been wondering about
Why hasn't a darkness elemental lord been mentioned there should be one
Why are there hardly any male elementalist
Do the girls have to be virgins to use their powers
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 09:15   Link #7247
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
haven't really gotten that far into the series but there are three thing I've been wondering about
She was mentioned several times already: Ren Ashdoll.
Cause plot. The ONLY male elementalist is the Demon Lord... and currently his successor.
Yes. Once they lose it, it's gone forever.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2014-10-24, 09:32   Link #7248
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
Haven't gotten that far? lol by what you're asking, it seems you did not even start reading yet.

1 - The <<Darkness Elemental Lord>> was erased from history, only a few know about her existence. It is first showed that the <<Darkness Elemental Lord>> was erased in volume 2.

2 - Because only girls can be elementalists and contract spirits; the reason as to why Kamito and Solomon could, is that they're the reincarnation of the <<Darkness Elemental Lord>>'s power.

3 - Yep. the moment they lose they're purit or pass a certain age (25?) they lose their powers.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 09:42   Link #7249
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Yes. Once they lose it, it's gone forever.
Which makes me wonder why the hell does Greyworth seem to encourage them to sleep with Kamito ? Shouldn't she at least remind of them of that fact instead of encourage it ?
But at the same time, it seems from the books the girls read during the blade dance, there are rituals involving sexual act from princess maidens. I have no ideas how the hell does that work.
BTW, which DAL volume does the quote on your signature come from ?
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 09:48   Link #7250
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Which makes me wonder why the hell does Greyworth seem to encourage them to sleep with Kamito ? Shouldn't she at least remind of them of that fact instead of encourage it ?
But at the same time, it seems from the books the girls read during the blade dance, there are rituals involving sexual act from princess maidens. I have no ideas how the hell does that work.
BTW, which DAL volume does the quote on your signature come from ?
That's from the Date A Live: Divine Gate Android Game... Kurumi's Card.

Old 2014-10-24, 10:02   Link #7251
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
That's from the Date A Live: Divine Gate Android Game... Kurumi's Card.
Where do you get that quote though ?
Could you PM me the links to other Spirits's quote ?
Old 2014-10-24, 10:11   Link #7252
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Where do you get that quote though ?
Could you PM me the links to other Spirits's quote ?
I didn't... I just read all volumes and side stories... Then I came to this very touching but heartbreaking scene with Kurumi during tanbata festival (Date A Live- Encore: Kurumi Star Festival)
You can find that in Baka Tsuki

Old 2014-10-24, 10:14   Link #7253
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
I didn't... I just read all volumes and side stories... Then I came to this very touching but heartbreaking scene with Kurumi during tanbata festival (Date A Live- Encore: Kurumi Star Festival)
You can find that in Baka Tsuki
Oh, it's from that side story. It has been a long time since I read thatone.
I thought the speech was from the card from the game. Sorry for bothering you.
Old 2014-10-24, 14:48   Link #7254
bakato

Still no news on when the hiatus is going to end?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 14:52   Link #7255
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Haven't gotten that far? lol by what you're asking, it seems you did not even start reading yet.

1 - The <<Darkness Elemental Lord>> was erased from history, only a few know about her existence. It is first showed that the <<Darkness Elemental Lord>> was erased in volume 2.

2 - Because only girls can be elementalists and contract spirits; the reason as to why Kamito and Solomon could, is that they're the reincarnation of the <<Darkness Elemental Lord>>'s power.

3 - Yep. the moment they lose they're purit or pass a certain age (25?) they lose their powers.
and for greyworth is coz of his cursed seal? although i think more than 25??well idk if freyja can still summon hers being a teacher
Old 2014-10-24, 14:58   Link #7256
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Still no news on when the hiatus is going to end?
Yes, we have to wait another month, to see if the novel is going to be released in December, since the schedule for November is already out on the official japanese publisher site and it doesn't contain the next novel volume.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 16:03   Link #7257
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
and for greyworth is coz of his cursed seal? although i think more than 25??well idk if freyja can still summon hers being a teacher
The reason Greyworth could still use spirits is because of her <<Wish>> as the winner of the Blade Dance of 24 years ago.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 16:45   Link #7258
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
The reason Greyworth could still use spirits is because of her <<Wish>> as the winner of the Blade Dance of 24 years ago.
oh her eternal youth...i thought it was just appearance
Old 2014-10-27, 07:38   Link #7259
Maxaumus

Are Kamito's powers permanat or are they under the same restrictions as the princess madiens and did Greyworth lose her power or just her spirit? Just thought about this but the lose of purity(virginity)= lose of power but does it count for all sex or just vaginal cause in one thing i read the girls would lose their power if a man ejaculated in them. and no it wasn't hentai

Last edited by Maxaumus; 2014-10-29 at 07:56.
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 07:48   Link #7260
ImperialFlameGod8190

I dont know whats gonna happen with that
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap