-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Bioware is keeping with the DLC .
When i'll finish AC2 i will start ME2 and then in that time there'll be 20+ dlc
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:14   Link #882
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I wish I could download DLC more often, but I can't. Last time I did my xbox broke a day after getting it. Still hasn't been fixed.

The DLC looks alright, extra missions are always good. Though I wish they could add a Space Wedding DLC, lol. That would so make my collection ♪
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:23   Link #883
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ow yeah i know , Xbox360 with their crash etc... 2 of my friends got a new free Xbox360 as the previous was very fucked up . Defective xbox ...
Old 2010-05-13, 09:43   Link #884
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I've had it for a year, and the DVD/CD reader has been burnt three times, this marks the forth. I'm wondering whether or not I should have chosen a PS3 right from the start instead of an Xbox360.

*sigh* It's really annoying, and I'm sort of regretting not choosing a PS3 instead. Especially since ACER and so forth is being released exclusively for the platform. Unfortunately I was being thickheaded at the time.

Wish it wasn't so, but I'd really like to either A) Trade it in without being ripped off. (C'mon. A whole damn console in near perfect condition except the DVD reader, and all i'm getting is 19 dollars? No.) or B) fix it and hope it stays fixed for more then two months this time.

This sucks, but that is how it ends up most of the time. For me at least.

I miss Garrus
Old 2010-05-13, 12:40   Link #885
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah PS3 is better (no offense for Pro-M )

A) -> It'll be hard to trade it for an "Ok" price ^^ "19$"
B) -> Yes , good luck then ^^
Old 2010-05-27, 00:03   Link #886
killer3000ad

Mass Effect movie in the works!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!![insert Darth Vader/Luke pic]

Last edited by killer3000ad; 2010-05-27 at 03:24.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 01:15   Link #887
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

No. No no no no.

They are killing my fanboy! They are killing my fanboy! What the f*ck is this shit? Prince of Persia and NOW Mass Effect?

Hollywood you absolutely suck. This is ridiculous, they are just butchering EVERYTHING.
Old 2010-05-27, 07:18   Link #888
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

they better not fuck up Tali,... I'm just sayin (assuming it will be based on Mass effect's main cast)
Old 2010-05-27, 08:27   Link #889
chaos_alfa

It could also be a story not connected to the game, but does take place in the same universe.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 08:30   Link #890
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Not much is known, I moved the production and talk of the movie here. I certainly hope the moderators don't mind, as I think it's rather orderly and efficient. Video Game and movie.

That is possibly how it's going to be as well, if you catch my meaning.
Old 2010-05-31, 20:54   Link #891
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
I "just" finished this, it was alright meh. It didn't take too long, I just rushed through it.
Old 2010-06-01, 01:19   Link #892
BlankVoid

Send a message via AIM to BlankVoid Send a message via MSN to BlankVoid
^ Agreed. I did not get the same impression of the game as I did with ME1. I enjoyed exploring each class in insanity, but ME2 just did not seem as exciting. It was definitely harder...or maybe because I was playing as vanguard. lol.
Old 2010-06-01, 10:15   Link #893
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
I "just" finished this, it was alright meh. It didn't take too long, I just rushed through it.
I did exactly this and I thought the game was decent but Mass effect 1 was better for depth of character and fights. But this game was more interesting in classes and harder which I liked
Old 2010-06-01, 13:58   Link #894
Agneyastra
Freshmeat

Send a message via MSN to Agneyastra Send a message via Yahoo to Agneyastra
ME2 I am still playing, I really like it a lot...

My favorite thing is ordering a shot form the turian at the Afterlife! (xD)
Old 2010-06-11, 01:18   Link #895
Xion Valkyrie

Can't wait to see their final stuff at Comic Con:
http://kotaku.com/5560453/this-could...fect-2-cosplay
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 16:31   Link #896
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I agree with Mass Effect 2 not feeling like there was as much depth, ME1 there was a lot more missions and you could get to know your team mates a lot more. Gameplay wise it was better but I think there could have been a bit more story based missions, seemed rather quick.

Also with the whole 360 thing just get an elite, that thing does not break

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 18:18   Link #897
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

great a female Shepard, I wonder why that? oh because its almost impossible to Cosplay the male shepard default XD cant wait to see who thinks they can pull off the Illusive man.
Old 2010-06-14, 21:07   Link #898
kujoe
from head to heel

Character-wise, I prefer ME2. Not only do we get character-specific quests, but squadmates this time around feel as if they've been around with each other for a long time. It certainly helps that certain characters don't get along—and it shows, at least when they come across each other for the very first time.

In the first ME, only Wrex stood out for me. To be bluntly honest, Liara was a bore and I was kind of indifferent to Ashley and Kaidan... but on the other hand, old characters such as Garrus and Tali, which at first I didn't really find that interesting in ME1, felt like returning old allies in ME2. Moreover, the new characters had pasts waiting to be told.

Every squadmate was great in ME2, save for a few. Jacob was too normal in a squad of misfits and fugitives, and I couldn't care less about Zaeed.

I'm wondering how the long list of characters is going to be applied in ME3. There are just too many conditions and past decisions from ME1 and ME2 that could lead to many different scenarios, and I find it hard to believe that Bioware will be able to properly incorporate these in the final chapter of this trilogy.

Now with regard to gameplay, I have some mixed feelings. ME1 tried to be too many things at the same time. There were RPG elements, but when it came to handling your character in a shooter environment (i.e., the action), the whole thing just became clunky and lacking. ME2 was improved in this area, but toned down the RPG elements in return. The armour/inventory/weapon system had been toned down to keep things simpler for better or for worse. Well, the inventory system was a mess in the Xbox 360 version of ME1 anyway (I settled for the PC version in the end), but I still missed the option to customize and equip my entire squad in a more in depth fashion in ME2.

I hope Bioware can combine the good things from both games into ME3.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 16:28   Link #899
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

epic combat music from the Overlord DLC. my mind was blown.

EDIT: uhh, youtube code not working?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYM8uRcsIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UBEN-Vt7W0
Old 2010-06-18, 16:39   Link #900
kujoe
from head to heel

The only problem I have with Overlord is that it clearly assumes that it takes place before the final mission.

In my game, I'm longer part of Cerberus due to the choice I made after the suicide mission, but I still get an email from the Illusive Man congratulating me on a job well done. I guess Bioware didn't even address such factors.

All in all, it's decent as another DLC, though with endgame levels it's quite easy on normal. At the end of it all I ended up wanting more enemies to fight. I wanted something more extensive involving the main plot as well. Hopefully, all that talk about new DLC bridging ME2 and ME3 will actually come through in the near future.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bioware, mass effect, mass effect 2