AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-03-18, 23:21   Link #1241
Aquifina

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
He's in the Season 2 Character Chart(the Balle Masque/Guze no Ou) as a shadow, and we see his black Flames in the Op, i'm pretty sure that we'll see Sairei no Hebi in this season.
I forgot about that. I actually had thought they would perhaps end the series this season, but that *would* point to some kind of cliffhanger ending.

I'm really at a loss as to how the season will end, which, in all due honesty, makes it more enjoyable. Assuming, of course, that whatever ending we get is well executed.
Aquifina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 00:51   Link #1242
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifina View Post
I forgot about that. I actually had thought they would perhaps end the series this season, but that *would* point to some kind of cliffhanger ending.

I'm really at a loss as to how the season will end, which, in all due honesty, makes it more enjoyable. Assuming, of course, that whatever ending we get is well executed.
Actually, there is one other possibility of who the remaining unknown could be...
Silver.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 03:55   Link #1243
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

i stand corrected. thanks minhtam2448, proto

hmm about the nearing end of the anime. if they would include SnH then they might finish the season with an OVA or a movie where SnH would take the center stage
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 05:29   Link #1244
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
i stand corrected. thanks minhtam2448, proto

hmm about the nearing end of the anime. if they would include SnH then they might finish the season with an OVA or a movie where SnH would take the center stage
A movie would be nice. The first Shana movie showed better animation and improved background detail, and also brushed up on tiny plot details. But somehow, I don't think they'll introduce major plot advancements in a movie since not everyone will catch it.

OVA also usually seems to be based on some unrelated side story, possibly loaded with fanservice. Instead of an OVA or a movie, I hope they just consolidate all their efforts and produce a solid third season.
teelotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 08:36   Link #1245
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Actually, there is one other possibility of who the remaining unknown could be...
Silver.
haha, isn't that the same thing
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 12:09   Link #1246
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
haha, isn't that the same thing
you'd think that wouldn't you?

But in the anime's case, you'd be probably be wrong. ;_; Nope, like everything else, anime silver is just silver until the anime reveals he's actually a temp body for you know who.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 14:38   Link #1247
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
you'd think that wouldn't you?

But in the anime's case, you'd be probably be wrong. ;_; Nope, like everything else, anime silver is just silver until the anime reveals he's actually a temp body for you know who.
...But Silver's just a Rinne that SnH uses, I don't think he'd be on the chart...unless J.C messed it up....
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 15:07   Link #1248
The Real Nemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
...But Silver's just a Rinne that SnH uses, I don't think he'd be on the chart...unless J.C messed it up....
Ashlay's saying that they might have deliberately changed that detail. The anime's a separate continuity, so not everything that's true in the novels has to be true in the anime.
The Real Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 21:12   Link #1249
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
I just had a quick question about the novels....are they very like "ecchi" because while the show isn't really that ecchi im curious if the novels are (i typically dont like overly ecchi novels)
thx
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 22:03   Link #1250
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
I just had a quick question about the novels....are they very like "ecchi" because while the show isn't really that ecchi im curious if the novels are (i typically dont like overly ecchi novels)
thx
To my knowledge, less ecchi than the anime. I may have missed something, though.
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 23:30   Link #1251
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
To my knowledge, less ecchi than the anime. I may have missed something, though.
Well, Ito did draw a few images here and there of near naked Shana in some of the earlier novels, right?

But yeah, otherwise it's relatively tame.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 00:23   Link #1252
The Real Nemo

I have a question about the novels, if the final arc from the first anime didn't happen in them then how did the whole Wilhelmina trying to kill Yuji thing play out differently in that version?
The Real Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 00:44   Link #1253
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Quote:
Well, Ito did draw a few images here and there of near naked Shana in some of the earlier novels, right?

yeah nudity isn't a big deal as long as it's not like BLATANT as hell. I figured they'd be pretty tame since the show didn't have much in teh way of fan-service/ecchi either
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 00:52   Link #1254
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:

Hence why I said "less", not no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Nemo View Post
I have a question about the novels, if the final arc from the first anime didn't happen in them then how did the whole Wilhelmina trying to kill Yuji thing play out differently in that version?
From what I remember correctly, Yuji used Blutsauger to actually fight back Wilhelmina. Don't remember much about the details.

Spoiler for although:
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 22:26   Link #1255
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Nemo View Post
As much as I can try to add on to minhtam2448's post...

The venue was outside the Sakais' house and in an amusement park, and technically, before that Kantarou had already appeared and introduced himself to Wilhelmina and Shana after shadowing them a little (because they were in his house, after all, and he's never seen them before).

The first time Wilhelmina tried to destroy Yuuji, Shana saved him and *Juicy bit* she actually rushed from bathing after sensing what was going to happen to Yuuji. Led to a bit of blushing and tsundere-ness.

The second time was in an amusement park, and they came prepared by setting a trap up for Wilhelmina. Although it ultimately failed to rein her in, Yuuji did her in with Blutsauger in the end.

That's the gist of it.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 00:06   Link #1256
setsuke

You know the latest episode just shown and why the heck is it so confusing, if somehow when Hecate took out Reiji Maigo and put it into Silver as an attempt to make Silver sync with SnH so that SnH will have Reiji Maigo after that then it would make sense but somehow i cant seem to understand what this filter is trying to do or does it have any connection with SnH at all. In fact it makes the whole fighting with Sabrac scenes worthless.
Old 2008-03-21, 16:46   Link #1257
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

I think Yuji may end up destroying the Silver and Snake of the Festival then forcefully assimilates the kid into himself. It looks like the only thing Yuji can do is be the monkey-wrench that ruins the Balle Masque's plan by causing whatever damage he can.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 20:18   Link #1258
JellyJelly

Just a lil' question about Keisaku Sato(u), I've heard that he has become just as powerful as Yuji or at least at some point before the hole serei no hebi thing, well how? Other than this, why is that box still shaded on the official shakugan no shana site (on the characters page)?
JellyJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 23:55   Link #1259
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

i think, everything that happened in the last ep of s2 is just like a plan. as with what dantalion said, the last ep of s1 served as the foundation of the "project" of making that "statue of pride" or whatever. then when season 3 comes, they will say again that the last episode of s2 was the foundation of this new bigger plot.

well if my guess is correct, on s3 they will say that the last episode of s1 and s2 paved way for SnH to recognize yuji and made him worthy to be selected by the god of bal masque.
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 07:35   Link #1260
Devard

News flash:
Quote:
Source:
□■どこよりも早い!! 6月の新刊予定(2008年6月10日発売)■□

◇灼眼のシャナSII
著/高橋弥七郎
絵//いとうのいぢ
コミック/笹倉綾人
As in, Shakugan no SHANA SII will be released on June 10th.

Yeah, that's right, it's an S, so I don't really have any reason to believe it's going to pick up from where XVI left off. After a seven month wait (as XVI was released in November), we get an SII in June instead of an XVII, yikes.

Well, I've done my part, discuss...
Devard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen