AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-06-13, 04:15   Link #221
Chase

The animation is disastrous level in episode 11. The fire, character outlining, the guy walking in the same spot carrying a bag etc etc. Other than the animation it was a good episode.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 09:09   Link #222
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
the guy walking in the same spot carrying a bag
That was the best ! I was like "Don't tell me they forgot to move the guy ?!", so ugly !
Old 2014-06-19, 16:35   Link #223
JiCi

Just saw the lastest episode... should have been the half-season... because I like how Alka changed in it.
JiCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 16:37   Link #224
AntonKutovoi

Hm... Guess they spend all money on this episode, because fight looked decent. No good, still cheap as hell, but miles better then everything we've had before.

I was going to complain that show didn't answer any questions, but, unexpectedly, it's not the end.
Overall, this show is bad and cheap, but, for some reason, I enjoy it way better then, say, Mahouka.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 23:10   Link #225
watisit

How did the merchant girl end up a beggar?
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 00:52   Link #226
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
How did the merchant girl end up a beggar?
I believe the merchant was a boy. He ended up homeless in the end due to his own personality? Greed leads to ruin I guess...
Old 2014-06-20, 02:20   Link #227
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
Overall, this show is bad and cheap, but, for some reason, I enjoy it way better then, say, Mahouka.
Probably because the anime adaptation of Mahouka comes off as like an animated version of a magical encyclopedia of their world while most of the characters...well...like the overemphasis of Miyuki's brocon love or dialing up Tatsuya's seeming OPness without explaining his actual weaknesses well and such...it all feels thrown in to try to make it "entertaining" rather than give us a "story" and not much reason to really care about them...(only ones I wish there was more of is Mari, Mayumi, and Erika as they actually have more of a personality)

Here, stuff is happening...even if we don't really get the story, lol. At least there are general lessons we can take away from (most of) the episodes.

And I'd guess the merchant, giving his black eye and beaten up state, probably tried to cheat the wrong people and got owned for it.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 06:17   Link #228
ValvraveTruth

Alka's smile just a great.
ValvraveTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 07:58   Link #229
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.12

varrel arrive want arka give karen, hazuki, & roana trying defend arka not even bullet can stop varrel cause her body spit them out.

during before that give varrel was on verge back to self before going all no emotion til ran said you're just a puppet so give was going finish varrel til big guy help varrel to hold ran to get varrel to slay her & fall down to a cliff bottom.

forward now give varrel got 3 more to kill til arka wake-up to battle varrel to one vs one fight even ask why kill arka's master give varrel said it destiny yet got arka on rope til arka's blood meet butterfly cue blue aura mode got varrel in shock.

which arka got full mode yet in last second spare varrel cause reason there both the same yet tell varrel live your own life so all done everyone take their leave.

oh wait ran survive her cliff fall yet telling "higher rank" there so need a new "doll" so all that everything back to normal.

karen got her taven, village girl get flower, little girl lost her brother get flower, roana & crew seeing flower on grave, hazuki still bounty hunting, & arka give coin to beaten merchant with smile to live.

(yea still 1ep left to go).
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-21, 00:26   Link #230
Zer01

Wow, I don't even know where to begin with this pile of crap. The story makes no sense and probably are just adding stuff in the last second. This episode pretty much seemed like it's going to be the last episode... What are they going to conclude in the next episode?

The series was good in the beginning, but things are going down hill. What a shame.
Zer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 10:16   Link #231
Galacticichi

Lol this anime.
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 22:03   Link #232
Eclipze

Looks like Gonzo's track record isn't improving anytime soon.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 19:18   Link #233
jdennis007

Hopefully next episode will be a hot springs trip.
Old 2014-06-24, 02:17   Link #234
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

oh gonzo, I remember once, long ago, that you used to make relatively good anime, especially that one that defined my childhood called gatekeepers.

But now look at you. I marathoned this from ep2-12 because I was bored and had ran out of things to watch. It's been quite a while since I genuinely felt that a series was a waste of time, but this one genuinely made me feel bad right after I finished episode 12. I just suddenly realized I just wasted ~5 hours of my life that I could have used watching more quality shows like daimidaler, which i dropped around episode 3. the last time I remember being let down like this was when I was watching fractale.

TL;DR

yes, the last episode is DEFINITELY a fanservice onsen episode.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 13:22   Link #235
Mister Twit

Well, that was a thing. It passed the time.

Kind of a textbook example of how to not explain anything to an audience. It was so roundabout and unclear about so many things. The main character not speaking really didn't help. As soon as they meet a character that could shed more light on Alka's character they immediately kill him off, good job. Then Alka spends the rest of the story going through puberty for some reason.

Of course, this was a game adaptation and game adaptations are 99% shit no matter who makes them, but factoring in Gonzo's long history of struggling to make adaptations of... well, anything, it seems like it was bound to have problems.
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 13:45   Link #236
Esclair

I don't understand why they didn't just follow the game storyline. I watched a complete playthrough of the story from the first beta with subs and it was far more interesting than this...
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 20:40   Link #237
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Lolwut, why a filler episode right at the end?

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 21:08   Link #238
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the last episode an ova those poor men

5/10
Old 2014-06-26, 22:54   Link #239
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

I think episode 13 was better than the actual series.

No actual plot (but that's actually expected of "Extra" episodes), but at least I was entertained, lol. XD
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 08:33   Link #240
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.13

hazuki win drinking challenge got a map for treasure to find also roana got treasure map tooo yet even karen got same map go swim to area yet left her men to the fishes.

karen & little girl (who brother got killed) arrive in island meet fish people who see karen as a goddess while roana with 2 members fat & skinny took underground route to meet cat people.

yet cat people were plan to eat roana til seeing her "treasure" get goddess treatment while karen got giant live fish so slice it half yet hazuki was inside the giant fish due got swallow whole by giant fish yet like hannibal chau still alive & where is the treasure?!

then little girl find out maps were made by fish people to get females for wives yet treasure it's real give hot spring area then all 3 go wanting treasure til spring glows.

which spring water glows have hazuki having money wanting, karen going i don't want be broke & poor girl, & roana had scared of fish due to her child years did not eat her fish & dump it.

yet arka out of nowhere appear wake-up chop all 3 of them due to spring water was mix blue flowers' effects yet arka's reason for it the same map as well.

& 8 days later give still in the island yet time to relax on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote