AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-22, 05:06   Link #7981
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
the people in the ice dragon country whose soul have gone through the cycle and are getting tatter.

whatever she think of Shun. Shiro going to have work with what she's got. After taking down the system, the lucky people will be dead and survivors will be living in hell on earth.
Shun in his favor
1. Royal Family
2. Hero
3. Defeats the evil Yuugo

He can rally the rest of humanity and has the clout to extend hands of friendship to the Demons. He checks all the boxes that none of the other do.
Currently, Shun is an internationally wanted criminal. (Though Shiro could probably do something about that). But it's not like his Kingdom dominates the world or anything like that either. In terms of global recognition and name value, Dustin would be WAY better.

Hero won't matter after System is taken down.

He never defeated the evil Yuugo, who is officially the Hero.

How exactly does he have "the clout to extend hands of friendship to the Demons"? Are you sure you haven't gotten Shun mixed up with someone else?

Shiro's personal opinion of Shun is that he's weak sauce mentally and not up to the job of being responsible for saving the world. She has specifically thought this in chapter 466:
Quote:
When that happens, Yamada-kun will be forced to choose. Whether to oppose us. Or otherwise, whether to join forces with us. Well, itís also possible that heíll choose to turn a blind eye to it all. The fate of the world is such a heavy responsibility that a normal person would not be able to shoulder it.

If he decides to oppose us, then Iíll crush him with all my might. However, I donít think Yamada-kun will be able to do that. After all, heís from an ordinary background. Although he actually became the Hero, originally he was an ordinary boy you could find anywhere. Which is why he surely wouldnít be able to shoulder the fate of the world. Iíll have him learn the truth as soon as possible and induce him to stand down.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 09:29   Link #7982
kari-no-sugata II

New raw.

Hello ninja Felmina-chan.

Spoiler:
Old 2017-09-22, 10:46   Link #7983
tsunade666

shiro dropped A~BOMB at them. lol, shiro knew felmina has complains of sleeping boss but still refrain from saying. 10th army better ninja.
Old 2017-09-22, 17:25   Link #7984
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "306 – Encounter"

Spoiler for thoughts:
Old 2017-09-22, 19:21   Link #7985
Hokoga

Page 400!

Well I guess now is a good time to binge read through that annoying Past Arc in order to get to the current Shiro chapters.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-23, 09:03   Link #7986
Breimn

New ch is out, Megumin s favourite word is the title.
307 Explosion
Breimn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-23, 09:04   Link #7987
kari-no-sugata II

525 is out in raw.

Spoiler:

edit Damn ninjas
Old 2017-09-23, 09:33   Link #7988
bakapervert
A pervert

Poor sensei. She just get no break. No matter how strong someone's mental strength is, facing that kind of revelation will break anyone.
Old 2017-09-23, 09:37   Link #7989
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Poor sensei. She just get no break. No matter how strong someone's mental strength is, facing that kind of revelation will break anyone.
And she wasnt that strong to start off with.
Old 2017-09-23, 09:43   Link #7990
kari-no-sugata II

I think Shiro has trouble differentiating between true mental strength and "determination" (and being motivated for the sake of another or others). Sensei has Ruler of Charity, which is normally something I would expect from someone who is like a Saint and works for the sake of others.... rather than a whimsical spider doing it for kicks. Sensei thinks that she's weak but for the sake of her students she risked her life many times and even her soul. And now she finds out that (if not for Shiro's intervention) she was making things worse...

I'd guess the Q&A session will be suspended for now. That'll probably be give for Shun to investigate Taboo some more...
Old 2017-09-23, 10:23   Link #7991
cabman11

Well looks like sensei failed the SAN check
Old 2017-09-23, 13:48   Link #7992
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "307 – Explosion"

Spoiler for thoughts:
Old 2017-09-23, 13:51   Link #7993
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

Imagine being on Sensei’s shoes,thinking that you were saving your students while risking everything for them,and suddenly you’re told that you were actually making everything worse and putting them in much more danger.
Peridot Crystal Clod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 10:30   Link #7994
Rasty

^ Well her whole life (mostly consisting of harsh experiences and lots of effort) has been degraded into meaningless farce, can't blame her for breaking there. Well, it stays true that thanks to her almost no students died which is close to a miracle considering their starting points. It's true that they would be put into mixer soon, but if you look just at the final result she did a splendid job (which Shiro could easily tell her causing her SAN points to return back to plus numbers).
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 10:47   Link #7995
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

I really hope Shiro does tell Oka that...I don’t want Oka to become suicidal or anything ;-;
Old 2017-09-24, 11:18   Link #7996
kari-no-sugata II

It's a tricky one. If we take the end result, I think what sensei achieved was about the best result possible. However, if we ignore Shiro's interventions then she would have died long ago and the end result would have been about as bad as possible. She certainly gave it her all and it's not like she blindly trusted Potimas either... but given that Potimas had been fooling most of the world for a long time, it would have been extremely hard for sensei not to be taken in. And if she had noticed what Potimas was really up to then Potimas would likely erase her - I doubt she would have been able to keep it a secret. Very much a damned if you do and damned if you don't type scenario.

I hope we find out soon whether her Student List has changed much. If it's still showing the same predictions as before then she'll need to talk about it with Shiro sooner rather than later. It'll be interesting to see how Shiro deals with the immediate situation as well. She clearly had overestimated sensei but I doubt that Shiro would abandon sensei for such a reason - probably more like she'll want to try to understand how sensei was able to do all those things despite being "weak". Shiro is still trying to discover her own pride after all and this could be an important step.

If Shiro takes sensei up to where the girls are staying (eg 3rd floor) I wonder if we'll see some "girls talk" with the other reincarnators. Will Kudou try to tempt Shiro into her Fujoshi religion? Etc. I also have this idea of Ariel suddenly turning up at the 3rd floor window wanting to join in the "girls talk"
Old 2017-09-27, 09:16   Link #7997
lullabyz

New chapter is up and the comforting scene is nice! But no progressive in story at all. ._.
lullabyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 09:32   Link #7998
kari-no-sugata II

New raw chapter out

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lullabyz View Post
New chapter is up and the comforting scene is nice! But no progressive in story at all. ._.
There is some progress. It demonstrates to the other students very clearly just how much it meant to sensei to save the other students. That should reduce the bad blood between Kudou and the other students at the elf village and sensei.

This is also as caring as we've ever seen Shiro be, I'd say. Shiro turning up was a surprise to them all and everything she's said to them hasn't exactly been uplifting. But now they've seen a very different side to her.

Last edited by LKK; 2017-09-27 at 11:59. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row; use Edit button instead.
Old 2017-09-27, 14:53   Link #7999
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

Ah! Well,now I’m really looking forward the new chapter!
Old 2017-09-27, 16:27   Link #8000
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "308 Ė What was accomplished"

Spoiler for thoughts:

Tags
fantasy, hero, maou, non-human mc, reincarnation