AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-22, 20:42   Link #4001
Pheonix03

Awesome news! Looking forward to how they execute the story; hopefully it will be as good, or even better, than the original two seasons.

I wonder how they'll handle the rougher content of Rebellion (more violence especially with Mirim's chainsaw, Mirim's suit, Branwen's ogre master and slave situation, Luna-Luna wearing basically nothing, etc.). Though the same thoughts came to me when the first series was announced, so it'll probably end up well.
Pheonix03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 20:55   Link #4002
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

indeed it all good news & yet who knows only few more steps to go till later on maybe Queen's Gate the anime series?!

yea let so wish see anime series of it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 20:57   Link #4003
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Is the Rebellion story over though? And how long is it compared to the original? Maybe it's possible to span over 2 seasons like the original?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really pumped about more QB on TV.. just hope they do a decent job.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 21:24   Link #4004
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Sweet more queens blade but I got a feeling that it going to censored this time
Old 2011-10-22, 22:23   Link #4005
Pheonix03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Is the Rebellion story over though? And how long is it compared to the original? Maybe it's possible to span over 2 seasons like the original?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really pumped about more QB on TV.. just hope they do a decent job.
No, the Rebellion story is not over. It doesn't seem to be too far along either, especially since more characters are still being added. Though, I don't really know where the story is going, because from Annelotte's perspective, defeating Claudette is the main goal, but in the wider perspective of the story, the real main enemy is the Marshland Witch.

How long the anime series will be will probably depend on the pacing of episodes, if the directors decide to omit anything from the story, and where they decide to end the series (when Annelotte defeats Claudette, or when all of the heroes defeat the Marsland Witch).

Of course, dealing with the Marshland Witch could be something left for another story arc, since the Rebellion is mainly dealing with the rebellion against Claudette with Annelotte at the forefront, while the Marshland Witch and her actions (hunting down and cursing the strongest warriors from the first series) are put in the background.
Pheonix03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 22:56   Link #4006
crafordstinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
good news everyone it on green lit qb rebellion into tv anime series http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nime-green-lit

hurray now we more females & who's who female seiyu yes it's good news.
YES!!! This is great news! I can't wait for this!

I guess we won't see it for quite a while though since it was just announced. Well I guess we have the two Rebellion OVAs to hold us over until then.
crafordstinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 22:57   Link #4007
Midonin
Last Engage

Sounds cool. More sword-n-sorcery-n-fanservice is alright with me. It's a fun world to return to.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 23:29   Link #4008
gustyvedova

I guess it's possible to fill up to 4 episodes using what the queen's blade rebellion story told in the books so far. A season with 12 episodes could possibly go through defeating Claudette, while a new season would be necessary to cover the marshland witch part. The more the better
gustyvedova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 02:01   Link #4009
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix03 View Post
Awesome news! Looking forward to how they execute the story; hopefully it will be as good, or even better, than the original two seasons.

I wonder how they'll handle the rougher content of Rebellion (more violence especially with Mirim's chainsaw, Mirim's suit, Branwen's ogre master and slave situation, Luna-Luna wearing basically nothing, etc.). Though the same thoughts came to me when the first series was announced, so it'll probably end up well.
Yep Iam wondering about those as well. Man Mirm's suit and chainsaw one thing, but the "vibrating armor" and the thing that is put into her, err...privates which makes it work.

Also in the Queens Blade Vanquished Queens book Brawen defeated Mirm, Iam betting Brawen will be erotically tortured like other ecchi animes. Iam more concerned for the violence since as I've seen the rough translations of QBR, it's pretty violent.
Old 2011-10-23, 03:22   Link #4010
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Annellote Nendoroid and new PVC figure.

Spoiler for You it's Queens Blade and it's always NSFW right? ;):

Edit:

There's someone that said Brawen is similar to the tortured soul figure. Gotta agree.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2011-10-23 at 04:08.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 07:05   Link #4011
Testrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Also in the Queens Blade Vanquished Queens book Brawen defeated Mirm, Iam betting Brawen will be erotically tortured like other ecchi animes. Iam more concerned for the violence since as I've seen the rough translations of QBR, it's pretty violent.
Could you point me to the translations of the Vanquished Queens book?
Testrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 10:31   Link #4012
Simonsy

Sweet a new season. Now just need new on them dubbing the 6 ova's in english and I'm super happy.

Quick questions

1. There are still some new Ova's coming out before this new season right? How many?
also
2. They will most likely dub those Ova's right? Or do Ova's not typically get dubbed and only seasons? I'd hate to have season 1, 2, and 3 in english dub and yet not have these essentially gaps between season 2 and 3 not be in english.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 11:20   Link #4013
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

On the news about Rebellion

Finally get my Siggy! All is good with the world!

I CAN NOT WAIT~!
Old 2011-10-23, 20:16   Link #4014
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testrun View Post
There is no translations yet of the Vanquished Queens book, I only have the raw book with the revoltech Annellote
Old 2011-10-23, 21:30   Link #4015
GDB

Apparently there is a list of seiyuu for the new characters already. According to Sankaku, at least:

Quote:
Annelotte – Aya Endo
Huit – Minako Kotobuki
Siggy – Yu Kobayashi
Mirim – Aki Toyosaki
Elina – Kaori Mizuhashi
Tanyan – Haruka Tomatsu
Sainyan – Kei Shindou
Ymir – Ayaka Saito
Eirin – Kaoru Mizuhara
Less enthusiastic now. I like some of Aki Toyosaki's voices, and absolutely despise others. Since I like Mirim, hopefully she won't use one of the ones I despise.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 02:50   Link #4016
leecherboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testrun View Post
Wait for one week, see my sig.

Quote:
Annellote Nendoroid and new PVC figure.

Spoiler for You it's Queens Blade and it's always NSFW right? ;):

So, Izumi was just pushed back from November to Dec. 16th, looking forward to her and Annelotte's Nendoroid.

The Rebellion anime is great news. Just introducing the new characters and how everyone changed would take a whole season, with so much stuff going on (considering some of what the Vanquished Queens book adds, and how the Illustrated Stories could very well be still halfway through the story) I think they'll actually have to omit some parts of the story if they want to reach the (predictable, I guess?) final Annelotte vs Claudette fight in only two seasons.
Old 2011-10-24, 04:04   Link #4017
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
So, how's Rebellion and its new characters? Better then Gate? I figured they would pass that and go straight to Rebellion as getting all the licenses would be fairly difficult.
Old 2011-10-25, 03:29   Link #4018
leecherboy

Izumi's profile was revealed (not in the official page yet, though), so I translated it:

http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.co...s-profile.html

Besides the art, she resembles Nanael in personality, as well ^^U
Old 2011-10-25, 08:23   Link #4019
gustyvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecherboy View Post
Izumi's profile was revealed (not in the official page yet, though), so I translated it:

http://queensbladebattle.blogspot.co...s-profile.html

Besides the art, she resembles Nanael in personality, as well ^^U
yeah, same artist. Nanael is awesome, but somehow I can't myself to like Izumi, at least not her character. Maybe when more of her persnality is revealed.

Curious fact: just like Nanael had this strap on her right leg, so does Izumi. Does it have some kind of meaning? Or it's just the artist trademark?
gustyvedova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 09:44   Link #4020
Testrun

Quote:
There is no translations yet of the Vanquished Queens book, I only have the raw book with the revoltech Annellote
Okay, I see. Thanks anyway.
Testrun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blade, comedy, ecchi, queen, second season, yuri