AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-12, 11:10   Link #121
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Maybe, it is a basic instinct to reproduce the Magius race. Remember what Cain said. Maybe this incident is an extension of it.
well if its thats the case and they do reproduce because of OS-tan activating that instinct, we won't see evidence of it until the fall season if they do a time skip of year or two, granted i doubt sunrise would do such a thing (then again they did hint that flay might be back in seed, i mean she was the only one who got sea sick on a ship that wasn't sailing on the ocean but flying a couple hundred yards above it, but then stopped hinting at it an episode later so who knows)
Old 2013-06-12, 11:40   Link #122
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I think I know why so far only Saki is a female pilot, so Haruto can reproduced the vampire race with her or can Haruto reproduced with a normal human being girl? Well Saki loved Haruto that good at least and hopefully Haruto can be a good father and take responsibility. But rape is still bad no matter how it is portray.
Old 2013-06-12, 11:41   Link #123
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I think I know why so far only Saki is a female pilot, so Haruto can reproduced the vampire race with her or can Haruto reproduced with a normal human being girl? Well Saki loved Haruto that good at least and hopefully Haruto can be a good father and take responsibility. But rape is still bad no matter how it is portray.

You better rewatch the last couple episodes (4-7) if you want to know why Saki became a pilot..
Old 2013-06-12, 11:56   Link #124
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
You better rewatch the last couple episodes (4-7) if you want to know why Saki became a pilot..
What I mean is that reason why only Saki out of 3 current pilots of Valvraves beside Haruto is female is that she can reproduced with Haruto not the reason why she want to become a valvrave pilot. Akira? who is a valvrave pilot may-be, didn't get the last valvrave next episode is that Sunrise don't want Haruto attacking two girls, only wanting Haruto to attack Saki.
Old 2013-06-12, 11:56   Link #125
shadow1296

@devilhighdxd they can still have akira be a pilot before that event because sunrise plans the triangle tobe between haruto saki and shoko so any sex scene (implied or not and rape or not) that involves haruto aswell will have one of them in it

okay lets change the subject, hey guys think akira will get in her valvrave this week?
Old 2013-06-12, 11:57   Link #126
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
okay lets change the subject, hey guys think akira will get in her valvrave this week?
Nope, i'm betting on her brother, the president to get his valvrave
Old 2013-06-12, 12:02   Link #127
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Has a chance but extremely low as we have action scenes for last two episodes. This time I think Sunrise is going back to school and related stuff. No Dorssia invading equal no point of getting a new Valvrave pilot. But we might see a future version of Thunder and Kyuuma.
Old 2013-06-12, 12:03   Link #128
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Nope, i'm betting on her brother, the president to get his valvrave
doubt it he's more of a bridge leiutenent type, but he may push akira to get in one tough

Quote:
Has a chance but extremely low as we have action scenes for last two episodes. This time I think Sunrise is going back to school and related stuff. No Dorssia invading equal no point of getting a new Valvrave pilot. But we might see a future version of Thunder and Kyuuma.
true then again dorssia didn't invade until after saki got hers and akira is not the type to go where a lot of people are at the moment and she is probably recording all the valvrave pilots so she probably knows about the curse and her with her curious hacker nature might go and investigate the last one
Old 2013-06-12, 12:11   Link #129
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:

true then again dorssia didn't invade until after saki got hers and akira is not the type to go where a lot of people are at the moment
U forget that Saki want be become a Valvrave pilot all along doesn't matter if Dorssia is invading or not, plus last ep 2 valvraves were activate. I think it will be ep 11 or 12 when next valvrave is shown.
Old 2013-06-12, 12:14   Link #130
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I'm not sure if the last valvrave for this season will appear in this weeks episode, just as the images of episode 10 described, but does anyone know the Title of Ep. 10 this week.

That's one of the important hints of episode 10.
Old 2013-06-12, 12:16   Link #131
shadow1296

Quote:
U forget that Saki want be become a Valvrave pilot all along doesn't matter if Dorssia is invading or not, plus last ep 2 valvraves were activate. I think it will be ep 11 or 12 when next valvrave is shown.
than its more than likely eleven because they are going to have to play the openning with all the pilots revealed in it which means, that it will either be 10 or eleven when she gets one why do what they are doing if they aren't going to play the complete openning of this season with all pilots revealed then, because the openning definitely won't be the same come fall
Old 2013-06-12, 12:27   Link #132
II Maestro

^You said it! The opening has to be complete with all the Valvrave's with their pilot wearing different colored suits.

Spoiler for Green Saki:
Old 2013-06-12, 12:32   Link #133
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Spoiler for Saki:

God damn, Haruto is one lucky bastard.
Old 2013-06-12, 18:00   Link #134
Irenesharda

I am beginning to speculate that perhaps the whole "reproduce" thing isn't referring to the Valvraves themselves, but the pilots. Every time one is injected and becomes immortal, making them one of VVV-tan and/or Cain's race, it is "reproducing".

Another one of my thoughts was that Haruto has to bite someone while in "vampire mode" in order for it to satisfy VVV-tan. He's only done so once, and so it would make sense that she would be "hungry". And could perhaps Haruto's vampiric bite also be involved in "reproducing" as well?

It could explain a way for L-elf to become an immortal as well.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-12, 19:23   Link #135
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I am beginning to speculate that perhaps the whole "reproduce" thing isn't referring to the Valvraves themselves, but the pilots. Every time one is injected and becomes immortal, making them one of VVV-tan and/or Cain's race, it is "reproducing".

Another one of my thoughts was that Haruto has to bite someone while in "vampire mode" in order for it to satisfy VVV-tan. He's only done so once, and so it would make sense that she would be "hungry". And could perhaps Haruto's vampiric bite also be involved in "reproducing" as well?

It could explain a way for L-elf to become an immortal as well.
You are referring to that incident. Aren't you?
They say they already find the part time student worker. It is not known if the cause is off or her, or the csuse is due to the dispute with her supervisor. The rumor says that Sunrise may stop the outsource and the second season.

So, the production of VVV makes more sense. If they want the stronger soldiers, they can just inject the liquid into pilots. It's more realistic than making new race. Besides, the idea is controversial.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
Old 2013-06-12, 19:34   Link #136
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
They say they already find the part time student worker. It is not known if the cause is off or her, or the csuse is due to the dispute with her supervisor. The rumor says that Sunrise may stop the outsource and the second season.

So, the production of VVV makes more sense. If they want the stronger soldiers, they can just inject the liquid into pilots. It's more realistic than making new race. Besides, the idea is controversial.
LOL,surprisingly no, I wasn't talking about that. (I actually didn't get to see all the animation shots of that until today.)

I was thinking more towards something in Haruto's vampire bite (but not his normal bite) which could be similar to the injection given to the pilots. Something that changes them from human into Magius and thus that is referred to as "reproducing". The Valvraves are making more of the Magius species with every pilot injected, and thus reproducing.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-12, 19:37   Link #137
Destined_Fate

So basically you're saying that the guy Haruto bit early on when he was attacking ARUS to get the Valvrave back is now immortal too? After all Haruto did bite more than just L-Elf thus far.
Old 2013-06-12, 19:40   Link #138
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post

nows that something they shouldn't do, why punish the fans for something they're part time employee did, we didn't ask for the leaks nor did we won't them, half the fun of a sunrise mecha series is speculating what happens next
Old 2013-06-12, 19:45   Link #139
iCK

Quote:
nows that something they shouldn't do, why punish the fans for something they're part time employee did we didn't ask for the leaks nor did we won't them half the fun of a sunrise mecha series is speculating what happens next
No way they are going to stop season two, just because of one episode leak. Its just a small punishment for the leaker by threating to stop production. I understand what the company is doing. To stop the leaker from doing anything similar in the future, they use their fanbase to ridicule and get angry at the leaker. Enough to teach the leaker a lesson so its doesn't happen again.
Old 2013-06-12, 19:48   Link #140
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
So basically you're saying that the guy Haruto bit early on when he was attacking ARUS to get the Valvrave back is now immortal too? After all Haruto did bite more than just L-Elf thus far.
No, I mean only the people he bit in "vampire mode".

So when he bites someone like this:

Rather than when he's like this:

I think may make all the difference, after all, he's only bit one person while in that state and that was way back in episode 1, which may be why VVV-tan is hungry as all the other times didn't count.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Closed Thread