Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-11, 16:48   Link #341
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Naw. Something will happen and she'll go "poof" and turn into a buxom beauty, while on Rito's lap or something, and once her antics reach their climax, she'll return to being a cute little baby.
That was pretty much my idea, they could call her Ki-chan!
TheRealTRXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 17:26   Link #342
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Naw. Something will happen and she'll go "poof" and turn into a buxom beauty, while on Rito's lap or something, and once her antics reach their climax, she'll return to being a cute little baby.
I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, I'm pretty sure that I saw a similar scenario somewhere...
Old 2010-10-12, 10:23   Link #343
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Didn't backtrack. Is it scanlated yet?
Old 2010-10-12, 10:24   Link #344
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The first chapter is. Explore.
Old 2010-10-12, 12:57   Link #345
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Love how Momo referred to Rito's accident prone leading to awkward positions is God's gift.

Am I right to assume that the new format for 'To-Love-Ru: Darkness' is gonna be longer CH's?

Last edited by Marty17; 2010-10-12 at 16:18.
Marty17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 19:49   Link #346
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
Love how Momo referred to Rito's accident prone leading to awkward positions is God's gift.

Am I right to assume that the new format for 'To-Love-Ru: Darkness' is gonna be longer CH's?
God knows.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 20:11   Link #347
Xagzan

It's monthly, so it better damn well be
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 05:38   Link #348
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I would expect 30-40 pages on average per month.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 17:00   Link #349
Random Wanderer

Hello nipples!

Ok, Rito, I get that Momo disturbs you a bit, and she's still a bit young, so I can see what you haven't done anything "naughty" with her despite her obvious intent... But why exactly have you not done anything with Lala yet? I rather doubt she would object, and she is extremely hot and has made sure you've seen every bit of her so you know for sure.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 17:20   Link #350
Johnny
Working the bags...

Because he's got the mentality of a 4 year old in that department. It's going to take Momo's forceful loving tender care for him to grow-up...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 17:34   Link #351
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Not to mention it would mean the end of the series.
Old 2010-10-13, 17:40   Link #352
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Not to mention it would mean the end of the series.
Series already ended once WITHOUT him doing that. If it has to end again I'd rather he get something significant accomplished this time.
Old 2010-10-13, 17:47   Link #353
Xagzan

There's no reason he can't act like he's actually in a relationship with Lala this time around, which he is, since that's not what this series is about. It's about all the other girls getting in on it too, presumably. That's also why one of the things I want to see most this time, him treating Lala like the girlfriend he loves, which she is. He's already confessed, already admitted they're together, there's no reason not to do this as well except for a lack of maturity.
Old 2010-10-13, 17:49   Link #354
kakakka

I have never been this interested in manga for a long time.

completing the "Harem" plot? Golden Darkness's past? Even though it's overly ecchi, I want to see these develop.

Oh yeah, and more Yui and Momo.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 17:53   Link #355
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Series already ended once WITHOUT him doing that. If it has to end again I'd rather he get something significant accomplished this time.
First series wasn't really planned to end where it was, so you can't blame that.
Old 2010-10-13, 17:56   Link #356
kakakka

Quote:
But why exactly have you not done anything with Lala yet? I rather doubt she would object, and she is extremely hot and has made sure you've seen every bit of her so you know for sure.
Rito's an overly confused adolescent boy
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 18:08   Link #357
Equidistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Because he's got the mentality of a 4 year old in that department. It's going to take Momo's forceful loving tender care for him to grow-up...
It's always seemed to me that while Rito is a master at getting himself into very ecchi situations, while he's seen nearly every girl naked(quite often too), and while he has an ever expanding harem that's fronted by an alien princess who's open to sharing, all this is presented like it's getting in the way of Rito's dream of confessing to Haruna and living a peaceful married life in which they occasionally might even hold hands.
Equidistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 18:19   Link #358
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
There's no reason he can't act like he's actually in a relationship with Lala this time around, which he is, since that's not what this series is about. It's about all the other girls getting in on it too, presumably. That's also why one of the things I want to see most this time, him treating Lala like the girlfriend he loves, which she is. He's already confessed, already admitted they're together, there's no reason not to do this as well except for a lack of maturity.
I would like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess View Post
It's always seemed to me that while Rito is a master at getting himself into very ecchi situations, while he's seen nearly every girl naked(quite often too), and while he has an ever expanding harem that's fronted by an alien princess who's open to sharing, all this is presented like it's getting in the way of Rito's dream of confessing to Haruna and living a peaceful married life in which they occasionally might even hold hands.
I think he's grown somewhat beyond that by now (at least I hope he has!). Despite all the craziness she's brought into his life, he has admitted that he has come to love Lala. In so doing he has accepted not just her, but what comes with her. She IS still an alien princess, she still has her crazy younger sisters, she still enjoys making bizarre fantastical gadgets, and she still likes going out and doing crazy things for fun. These, and all the many many things that come with them, are not going to go away. Rito has accepted that by accepting Lala, and I believe that's a sign that he's grown up somewhat since the series first began.
Old 2010-10-13, 21:34   Link #359
Xagzan

Quote:
I would like that.
One thing in this chapter I didn't fully get was when Rito was in the tub, and he said he didn't want to treat his relationship with Lala as insurance without getting closure first. What did he mean? The wording seemed a bit strange to me. Was he saying he currently is treating it that way?
Old 2010-10-13, 22:09   Link #360
Freeter
beyond

The way he currently acts around them, not even close. He just doesn't want Lala to become a commodity should Haruna reject him. Dude wants to earn his women, and Momo's plan makes for a nice handicap

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen