Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-06-15, 19:45   Link #61
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
since some are sharing travel stories, when i went to chicago, it was my first time taking amtrack. the day before the trip, amtrack called me saying that they were laying new track so i had to take a bus from st. louis amtrack station to bloomington, ill. me and my friend were on the bus for three hours and bus driver got lost at least three times and we had to turn around in a residential area, but we made it to the station. we made it but they told us that the train to chicago would be an hour late. so we walked around bloomington, one really boring and small city. we got on the train and instead of the trip being 5 hrs and 40 mins it was 8 hours. we got a taxi to our hotel and my friend accidentally left her parents camera in the taxi, and we didn't remember which company it was from or it's license plates number. so we called almost every taxi company, and all of them said they wouldn't look until tuesday since it was memorial day weekend. the concert we went to was good though, we had to wait in a long line. but the trip was worth it, i only wish that so many bad things didn't happen.
Oh geez. If there's one thing I'm really cautious about, it's making sure I have my belongings. It's almost OCD-like the way I always check my gear.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 20:58   Link #62
nanafan
horo fan

yeah i was glad i didn't bring my camera. i was shocked that i was the one that didn't lose something, because i always always lose stuff. so we didn't really get any pictures of the concert or the sights.
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 21:26   Link #63
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
yeah i was glad i didn't bring my camera. i was shocked that i was the one that didn't lose something, because i always always lose stuff. so we didn't really get any pictures of the concert or the sights.
That blows. I remember going to a club in Roppongi with my passport literally in my back pocket and I checked to make sure it was there every five minutes haha. Quite a risk. But I needed it to get into the club. They're really tight about security there.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 13:07   Link #64
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

I usually work during the summer or hang out with friends. what I also do every summer is take a two week summer vacation out of state like last summer I went to San Diego, California and stayed at my uncles place.my time spent there was going to the beaches or driving around different places in California . In 3 weeks I'm heading to Las Vegas.
Old 2012-07-12, 13:21   Link #65
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

i only have work. there is no such thing as summer vacation for me here.
i wish i have some free time to do stuffs.
Old 2012-07-12, 13:24   Link #66
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I am currently working as a summer cleaner in my university to earn money to shop and travelling expenses. I will be going on an Europe tour with my friends for two weeks in September.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 13:33   Link #67
Ridwan

I live in a tropical country and am poor so it makes no difference

Well, to be sure I don't have any particular plans other then collecting money for the coming AFA in Jakarta in September. But I think I'll get to do a lot of things. Besides, Ramadan is coming. Interesting things happen in Ramadan, whether you're a man of faith or an infidel.
Old 2012-07-12, 13:34   Link #68
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
I live in a tropical country and am poor so it makes no difference

Well, to be sure I don't have any particular plans other then collecting money for the coming AFA in Jakarta in September. But I think I'll get to do a lot of things. Besides, Ramadan is coming. Interesting things happen in Ramadan, whether you're a man of faith or an infidel.
Ramadhan bazaar

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 13:37   Link #69
Solafighter
Hige

In germany, it doesnt feel like summer, with that kind of weather. I will spent 30 days in Japan to get my summer. Eight days to depature.
Old 2012-07-12, 16:38   Link #70
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
2004-06-02, 08:08
I`ll be learning a lot, need to pass some exams.
But of course I`ll be doing that in the sun...weee
Wow, time flies.

I passed all my exams, got my diploma and now for the summer plans... working.
If it's not raining, I'm spending most of my free time on the tennis court (it's raining a lot though).
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 17:00   Link #71
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Volunteer work in an private hospital.... God.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 17:28   Link #72
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Volunteer work in an private hospital.... God.
Given any sponge baths yet?
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 22:47   Link #73
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I'm saving up money to attend an anime convention next month.
Old 2012-07-14, 22:23   Link #74
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

My plans, huh?

Well, I'll be doing volunteer work at a cancer hospital as usual including going out with friends every Thursday night. I also plan to go to karaoke bars with them as well. In several weeks from now, I intend to visit a friend of the family in another city. Not fond of four hours of driving, but oh well. I guess the one I'm looking forward to the most is the day my friends I go to the beach and water park. Ah, I can't wait to have so much fun. Not going to try the highest slide for this year though. lol.

Last but not least, workout to maintain my waistline, and learning new recipes. :3
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 06:40   Link #75
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

As always, I'll do so many things : this year, I went to United Kingdom for 3 days and it was fun ! I'm looking forward to go Ramadan for the third time and I'll also go to Morocco for next month to celebrate this party.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 06:54   Link #76
Domonkazu

I'm going back to Indonesian for 2.5 weeks, I already bought the ticket, it's expensive T_T

not really for vacation though, XD I'm forced to work at my father's small factory to adjust and set some of new machines we've bought from Italy this spring earlier, the shipment arrived in Singapore last week, I guess it's going to be very busy like always before ramadan.

no summer holiday this years ;o;
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote