Old 2012-08-12, 07:04   Link #2741
Mars Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
one reason I don't understand is ...

he got skill as an S rank...check
he got weapon...check
the diminute bitch is beyond annoying Tsundere in same level as Louise...check

so why he didn't just kill this Aria-pest the moment his private live invaded? or let Butei Killer slaughter her as bait for him to get his revenge?
are his irritated demeanor just a facade? are his grudge over his brother death by Butei Killer so small compared to tiny pony tailed pest that invaded his life?

don't want to be butei yet still attend the school? transferred to normal school already! moron!

if I'm in his shoes and the pest goes overboard with self prideful 'slave' remark, I'll blow her head the 2nd that 'e' letter come out of her mouth
First he is S rank when he is in Histeria Mode, that mode in which he would first give his life than injure a woman.
Second not everything is as easy as you make it sound, The butei killer supposedly killed his brother, his brother that could enter histeria mode at will.
Third he is by no means you, he doesnt have a grudge against the butei killer, the ones he had a grudge is society in general, because they blamed his brother of things that have no sense.
Four, this is more my opinion personal, but i think he sees Aria as someone who has something he doesnt have. Besides at this stage Riko has already said to him his brother is alive.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 07:41   Link #2742
jonald101

Quote:
one reason I don't understand is ...

he got skill as an S rank...check
he got weapon...check
the diminute bitch is beyond annoying Tsundere in same level as Louise...check

so why he didn't just kill this Aria-pest the moment his private live invaded? or let Butei Killer slaughter her as bait for him to get his revenge?
are his irritated demeanor just a facade? are his grudge over his brother death by Butei Killer so small compared to tiny pony tailed pest that invaded his life?

don't want to be butei yet still attend the school? transferred to normal school already! moron!

if I'm in his shoes and the pest goes overboard with self prideful 'slave' remark, I'll blow her head the 2nd that 'e' letter come out of her mouth

He already transferred in a normal school in vol 12. He realized admits that being normal is hard for him
jonald101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 09:58   Link #2743
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
First he is S rank when he is in Histeria Mode, that mode in which he would first give his life than injure a woman.
Second not everything is as easy as you make it sound, The butei killer supposedly killed his brother, his brother that could enter histeria mode at will.
Third he is by no means you, he doesnt have a grudge against the butei killer, the ones he had a grudge is society in general, because they blamed his brother of things that have no sense.
Four, this is more my opinion personal, but i think he sees Aria as someone who has something he doesnt have. Besides at this stage Riko has already said to him his brother is alive.

I wonder why author nowadays often pull this kinda silly "inconsistencies" move ,often give the impression they didn't read their own creation. Are they plagued by Alzheimer? or can't memorize their own story board?
Like if some chara state goes to B and then after some huge roll-around-chapter, suddenly goes back to A status

example:
1.Narutard author who state there's only three secret element and then suddenly there's the 4th emerged
2.Freezing author show E-Pandora (Amelia comrade) die after realize the new type NOVA is Amelia that goes into rage seeing her comrade slaughtered, then after arrogant-Chiffon blown up to trash dust, suddenly they still alive including Amelia that turn to NOVA bomb-thingy except without her limbs
3.Sora no Otoshimono, Daedalus state she didn't install Pandora Evolving system to her 1st generation Angeloids, but then in Hiyori arc, Washboard-loid, followed by Ikaros and then Blonde Cow loid, evolved to match Chaos-2nd generation Angeloids that goes more powerful than even the Uranus Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonald101 View Post
He already transferred in a normal school in vol 12. He realized admits that being normal is hard for him
lol
If he's one of my clan it understandable, but he's human.....how come he can't blend into his own species community?
does he's influenced by that Twin-tailed-pest?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Four tried once they took it as a joke or something and with Aria around trying to make sure he stays a Butei.
what an arrogant and manipulative bitch
not only she can't appreciate his decision to enter normal live and honor it, she even forced her own ideals to him. Can't she give some compassionate even for a little bit to him? just what kind of grudge she hold for him? to torture him by keep him stay in Butei and prevent his attempt to gain normal life? are she's a demon? heck! even my Devil god is more sympathetic than this bitch

If he want to enter normal life, help him, if you won't then don't hinder him; you Twin-tailed-pest :ranting:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 17:13   Link #2744
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

To me, Kinji has lost all rights to complaint the moment he chose to be Aria's partner at the end of the first volume.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 18:33   Link #2745
sky black swordman

Quote:
example:
3.Sora no Otoshimono, Daedalus state she didn't install Pandora Evolving system to her 1st generation Angeloids, but then in Hiyori arc, Washboard-loid, followed by Ikaros and then Blonde Cow loid, evolved to match Chaos-2nd generation Angeloids that goes more powerful than even the Uranus Queen

what an arrogant and manipulative bitch
not only she can't appreciate his decision to enter normal live and honor it, she even forced her own ideals to him. Can't she give some compassionate even for a little bit to him? just what kind of grudge she hold for him? to torture him by keep him stay in Butei and prevent his attempt to gain normal life? are she's a demon? heck! even my Devil god is more sympathetic than this bitch

If he want to enter normal life, help him, if you won't then don't hinder him; you Twin-tailed-pest :ranting:
OK I read that and I think she said she forgot she installed Pandora Evolving system, but she also said she lock on this system.
And only Ikaros and Nymph have activated the system, Astraea has yet to use it .

This is somewhat true, he told her a head of time that he wanted to quite being a Butei even before they became partners . Who knows. She doesn't have a grudge against him...well maybe the "assault "may count .She need a partner for her own reasons even if it meant putting his own wants aside. No she is not although she does act like one for time to time.

Sorry to say but IMO she wanted a partner to help her get her mom out of jail for crimes she did not commit and to prove she was not useless as her family believed. Remember to bring out her full abilities she needs a partner and Kinji with his HSS compensation for her own weaknesses.
Old 2012-08-12, 18:40   Link #2746
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Kinji in HSS is way more powerful then Aria could ever be, and he doesn't need any partner in that mode since not only strength but also his mind is far better

EDIT:Well I'm not really counting the god-mode Hirokane Aria, since I dont know much about it
Old 2012-08-12, 19:13   Link #2747
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Kinji in HSS is way more powerful then Aria could ever be, and he doesn't need any partner in that mode since not only strength but also his mind is far better

EDIT:Well I'm not really counting the god-mode Hirokane Aria, since I dont know much about it
Even then would it make a difference? Kinji's ancestors and Shirayuki's ancestors took down a person with that power.
And from what we are told Kinji's HSS is the strongest and Shirayuki when she goes berserker( usually associated with jealousy ) can became really strong.
Old 2012-08-12, 19:18   Link #2748
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Even then would it make a difference? Kinji's ancestors and Shirayuki's ancestors took down a person with that power.
And from what we are told Kinji's HSS is the strongest and Shirayuki when she goes berserker( usually associated with jealousy ) can became really strong.
One word for that: yandere
And when was that said cuz I cant rem that
Old 2012-08-12, 22:14   Link #2749
sky black swordman

Quote:
One word for that: yandere
And when was that said cuz I cant rem that
Well in Vol 4 Kana told kinji that his HSS holds more power then his(Kana's),their father's and the first of their line.
And the whole thing about Kinji's ancestors and Shirayuki's ancestors was said in vol 8 chapter 2 and the again vol 9.
Old 2012-08-13, 20:29   Link #2750
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
and thats why they're the only guys the Hotogi household are okay with.

I still want Tamamo to jokingly recall her days that Shirayuki reminded her of the previous Hotogi miko harboring the same jealousy flaw when it comes to the previous Tohyama head.
Old 2012-08-14, 04:18   Link #2751
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and thats why they're the only guys the Hotogi household are okay with.

I still want Tamamo to jokingly recall her days that Shirayuki reminded her of the previous Hotogi miko harboring the same jealousy flaw when it comes to the previous Tohyama head.
HAHA Yes I what that too.
Old 2012-08-14, 04:22   Link #2752
dexli

passing through

hey guys, I'll just gonna say that nom@n already created the poll for translating the next LN after DxD.

too bad though HnA wasn't included in the list

might as well vote for the series you want to read next
dexli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 13:56   Link #2753
willx
Nyaaan~~

I'm going to re-comment on this cause no one responded..

BUT KINJI FRIGGIN PUT A RING ON ARIA'S WEDDING RING FINGER "OBLIVIOUSLY" -- Seriously? The author expects us to buy that? How has everyone got past that?
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 15:44   Link #2754
Dr_Crowbar

hidan no Aria volume 13 Special cover

Spoiler for Volume 13 cover:

Spoiler for Seems to be ...:
Dr_Crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 18:36   Link #2755
Athena
The Power of One

Why is Sun WuKong always in Loli form? First Campione, now THIS.
Old 2012-08-14, 20:16   Link #2756
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Crowbar View Post
hidan no Aria volume 13 Special cover

Spoiler for Volume 13 cover:

Spoiler for Seems to be ...:
She is pretty.
Kinji add her to your harem.
Old 2012-08-14, 23:24   Link #2757
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
She is pretty.
Kinji add her to your harem.
judging gigolo kinji... pretty much... and expecting the girls:

shirayuki - no no no no! she held her wits with the women constantly surrounding him, and now add another one?

aria - tsundere as ever

riko - ??????

reki - meh.... but I still am pissed.

jeanne - not that it matters to me.... right?

fuma - i dunno

kaname/kinji imouto - you HOPE she doesnt turn yandere again... EVER.

watson - I dunno....

tamamo - meh... I've seen your past ancestors being swarmed by the ladies
Old 2012-08-14, 23:28   Link #2758
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

There's a point in every harem romcom where you would go "Okay, that's a little too much now."
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 01:58   Link #2759
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Like when Touma got 9000+ with one punch...Ise bagging a 9 yr old without pantsu...over here it'd be after Reki, cuz she's a catch
Old 2012-08-15, 03:25   Link #2760
sky black swordman

Quote:
Like when Touma got 9000+ with one punch...Ise bagging a 9 yr old without pantsu...over here it'd be after Reki, cuz she's a catch
He has not. Yet.
And in any event Rias or Akeno will first.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen