Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-10, 19:07   Link #4241
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure that scene is already from her perspective in the LN. She's not really upset as much as surprised and wonders if he's actually a deviant.

There's a funny part where one of the girls pats his head and she starts subconsciously patting the air in front of her in the same way.
Old 2017-05-10, 19:35   Link #4242
xellos2099

What do you mean by deviant? Her inner monologue said it felt like her pet rabbit have ran away. And of course the nuclear bomb known as Eina.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 19:44   Link #4243
The Green One

From what I recall from spoilers, Aiz saw Bell getting a lot of attention from various females around town and seeing this made her feel.....things......and caused her to wonder if he's a deviant to capture the attention of so many women. (She's misunderstanding of course but that's the joke)

Last edited by The Green One; 2017-05-10 at 23:59.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-11, 17:49   Link #4244
xellos2099

Aiz was a bit confused on how she felt toward Bell. Like back in 18th floor, she was worry that what if the person Bell admire was Bete. She went out of her way to made sure they do not meet at all lol. She was also concern about him right after Loki Familiar exit the dungeon and Bell's group didn't follow. Actually this part was weird, the initial idea was to have Bell's group to go with Loki team#2 yet they stay behind, whihc cause Aiz to worry a bit. Like she said to Finn, If Bell is going to cause trouble, she will stop him. If someone is trying to manipulate Bell, she will stop them. If monster appear she will slay them.
Old 2017-05-12, 00:51   Link #4245
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Aiz was a bit confused on how she felt toward Bell. Like back in 18th floor, she was worry that what if the person Bell admire was Bete. She went out of her way to made sure they do not meet at all lol. She was also concern about him right after Loki Familiar exit the dungeon and Bell's group didn't follow. Actually this part was weird, the initial idea was to have Bell's group to go with Loki team#2 yet they stay behind, whihc cause Aiz to worry a bit. Like she said to Finn, If Bell is going to cause trouble, she will stop him. If someone is trying to manipulate Bell, she will stop them. If monster appear she will slay them.
I wish I can tell her that she's developing feeling for our white rabbit. That will save us from the unnecessary drama in the future.
Old 2017-05-12, 01:06   Link #4246
xellos2099

At the moment it is more like concern for his well being.
Old 2017-05-17, 09:12   Link #4247
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm... I hope it is ok to ask.... about Hestia's familia [with their alliance]..... I wonder how strong they are compare/rate them to the other familia in oratoria..... I hope I didn't offend anyone with this question. T_T

Quote:
I mean their strength as a familia, let say can they defeat a familia above their rank?

also do their formation good or bad?

for example having haruhime boost the other member of their familia, lili's support and espionage, welf's magic sword, mikoto's gravity barrier and finally Bell agility... + strenght....

can they defeat the other familia if their god/goddess ask another mock war??
I hope it is ok to ask...

Last edited by kusabireika; 2017-05-17 at 09:34. Reason: uhm.... T_T
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-17, 10:21   Link #4248
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
uhm... I hope it is ok to ask.... about Hestia's familia [with their alliance]..... I wonder how strong they are compare/rate them to the other familia in oratoria..... I hope I didn't offend anyone with this question. T_T

I hope it is ok to ask...
They could probably take most lesser familia's, but most mid-rankers like Apollo could beat them in a head on fight.

And high rank familia's have sseveral members each who could trash the Hestia familia solo.
Old 2017-05-17, 10:28   Link #4249
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
They could probably take most lesser familia's, but most mid-rankers like Apollo could beat them in a head on fight.

And high rank familia's have sseveral members each who could trash the Hestia familia solo.
ah I see so they are bit weak I hope Hestia familia member get strong and gain some new skill........ and a level up too.... thx @XFire for answering my weird question. T_T
Old 2017-05-17, 15:26   Link #4250
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
ah I see so they are bit weak I hope Hestia familia member get strong and gain some new skill........ and a level up too.... thx @XFire for answering my weird question. T_T
Well, at the beginning of the story they were literally the weakest familia of all, so they're doing pretty well for themselves atm.

Its more a question numbers than anything. Bell can take almost anyone at his level, but two similarly ranked adventurers could take him out and the others are all weaker.

Plus, upper rank familia's have level 5 and 6 adventurers, and as the fight with Aiz proved, Bell is still massively out of his league there.
Old 2017-05-17, 21:51   Link #4251
Tachibana
タチバナ

Although, the fact that Aiz had to get serious with Bell is a testament to his growing strength. And there's the fact that Asterius, who had defeated Aiz and one shotted the Loki Familia and fought Bell, his greatest rival. This is going to cause Bell to reach greater heights in order to confront him once again for they're rematch.

This upcoming volume sounds promising.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2017-05-17 at 23:56.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-18, 00:33   Link #4252
xellos2099

Aiz was going SUPER EASY on Bell as she doesn't even want to hurt him at all. Ryuu was trashed within 5 minutes even when she got the lvl boost and i assume Aiz went all out on her She didn't need to use tempest and she was trashing him easily. Btw, I just realized, the stat boost bell receive between end of vol 10 and vol 11 was insane. His agi is SSS rank at then profile page at the end of 11.

With vol 12 coming up soon, I am wondering if they are going to artificial dungeon or normal floor during the Guild forced mission on Bell.
Old 2017-05-18, 03:10   Link #4253
Tachibana
タチバナ

From what I understand. Aiz HAD to get serious with Bell due to him standing in her way of getting to Wiene even though she effortlessly won. In fact, Bell gained a great boost in his stats because of it.

Can't wait until the confrontation between Bell and Asterius.
Old 2017-05-18, 04:22   Link #4254
moneng85
(ī・ω・`)

still waiting on a detailed English summary on volume 10 & 11...
too bad i cant read chinese or japanese
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-18, 04:24   Link #4255
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneng85 View Post
still waiting on a detailed English summary on volume 10 & 11...
too bad i cant read chinese or japanese
There is one already...just check wiki.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-18, 12:53   Link #4256
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana View Post
From what I understand. Aiz HAD to get serious with Bell due to him standing in her way of getting to Wiene even though she effortlessly won. In fact, Bell gained a great boost in his stats because of it.

Can't wait until the confrontation between Bell and Asterius.
I know Bell got some crazy boost after the figth wiht Aiz but the profile would be after his fight with Asterius.
Old 2017-05-18, 13:26   Link #4257
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
I know Bell got some crazy boost after the figth wiht Aiz but the profile would be after his fight with Asterius.
He will level up now in vol 12 isnīt? (At least I remember from synopsis something about rank up)
Old 2017-05-18, 15:11   Link #4258
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Yes, IIRC he also got another boost after his fight with Asterius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
He will level up now in vol 12 isnīt? (At least I remember from synopsis something about rank up)
Yes, the synopsis for 12 mentioned that he ranks up. So hopefully we should expect Bell to level up in this upcoming volume.

If I had to take a guess. Bell would need to become stronger than the Loki Familia's strongest adventurers to beat Asterius.
Old 2017-05-18, 16:12   Link #4259
rinox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Spoiler for v12:

The preview for the volume is out. Pretty sure his wiki page was already updated.
The illustrations were posted on /a/ earlier today.

Spoiler for v12 pv illustrations:
rinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-18, 16:21   Link #4260
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinox View Post
Spoiler for v12:

The preview for the volume is out. Pretty sure his wiki page was already updated.
The illustrations were posted on /a/ earlier today.

Spoiler for v12 pv illustrations:
Nice, sounds really good. (Didnīt find preview there, maybe I am just blind)

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance