AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-07-11, 13:31   Link #21
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I felt like what happened this chapter was interesting with Naruto, and I liked his clever trick there.

I'm quite sure he DIDN'T actually get hit by her attack.

It's pretty obvious if you actually think about it.

1. At the beginning of the chapter, Kaguya noted that the other two Naruto clones ran out of chakra so they disappeared.

2. Naruto said "So what if I am the real Naruto?"

3. Naruto was apparently killed, but the clones still remained afterwards.

It's pretty obvious that this was all a facade to lead Kaguya and us to thinking that the real Naruto was hurt, when in reality he got rid of his clones himself to trick Kaguya into thinking that the clone that was destroyed was actually the original.

That was a really good chapter actually.
That's all nice and well, but Kaguya has the byakugan and rinnegan and she can control nature, and whatever, so you can't just hide, she would have to notice it. Or black zetsu who can also sense and see things. So if he managed to hide that's a minor plot hole there.

On the other hand Naruto could easily restore himself even if there was a huge hole in his body. He created an eye for Kakashi from nowhere and reversed the process of Gai's body burning to ashes. He could restore a hole in his body even back at the VotE fight when Sasuke made a hole in his chest and back then it was only the power of the kyuubi, now he has all 9 tailed beasts plus the Sage's power.

I remember about 5 or more years ago when we debated what should be Naruto's next powerup i wanted him to have an ultimate kage bunshin. One where there is no real body because all clones can become the real body. And now we have this soul transmigration stuff, so it would be cool if the Sage tought him how to go from one body to another with his soul, and so that clone would become his real body. Especially in this situation, if he has clones in all the dimensions that are hidden there he could just go arond dimensions to his other bodies. Unfortunately it's highly unlikely that Kishimoto gives him such an awesome jutsu. But if this was true then we could say that it was Naruto's real body that was destroyed but at the same time it was a kage bunshin trick because he just went into another clone of himself.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 18:13   Link #22
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I remember about 5 or more years ago when we debated what should be Naruto's next powerup i wanted him to have an ultimate kage bunshin. One where there is no real body because all clones can become the real body. And now we have this soul transmigration stuff, so it would be cool if the Sage tought him how to go from one body to another with his soul, and so that clone would become his real body.
this does seem like a very logical final step in naruto's jutsu development (especially given the past couple years of the manga). I could see this happening as well

this is just a random stab in the dark, but sasuke's character has been all about seeing the truth in people and in history so a final ocular jutsu of his to fight kaguya could be something like soul/mind-reading (a better and quicker version than what Nagato had). she might be vulnerable to information she didn't want people to know and it could catch her off guard like the guy-harem jutsu
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 00:01   Link #23
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
this does seem like a very logical final step in naruto's jutsu development (especially given the past couple years of the manga). I could see this happening as well

this is just a random stab in the dark, but sasuke's character has been all about seeing the truth in people and in history so a final ocular jutsu of his to fight kaguya could be something like soul/mind-reading (a better and quicker version than what Nagato had). she might be vulnerable to information she didn't want people to know and it could catch her off guard like the guy-harem jutsu
I thought Sasuke's character was more about blind vengeance, and finding a target for his burning rage.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 09:32   Link #24
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I thought Sasuke's character was more about blind vengeance, and finding a target for his burning rage.
It's because he was always lied to, he is seeking the truth. He always thinks he is doing what is right and never about what he can personally gain. Which means his moral standards come from his village after all It's just that if someone uses those standards on the village itself then the village elders and their subordinates are just a bunch of criminals
Old 2014-07-12, 11:35   Link #25
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Overall this was a good chapter. I wouldn't be suprised if naruto was actually hit by the attack and just healed from it... Who knows naruto could have his own version of FTG that he somehow aquired through his insane sensing and weird seals(just saying). I remember someone also mentioned kaguyas relation to kimmimaro. Maybe sakura will redeem herself... I wonder what else obito can do with both eyes.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 10:39   Link #26
Apollian

Quote:

On the other hand Naruto could easily restore himself even if there was a huge hole in his body. He created an eye for Kakashi from nowhere and reversed the process of Gai's body burning to ashes. He could restore a hole in his body even back at the VotE fight when Sasuke made a hole in his chest and back then it was only the power of the kyuubi, now he has all 9 tailed beasts plus the Sage's power.

I remember about 5 or more years ago when we debated what should be Naruto's next powerup i wanted him to have an ultimate kage bunshin. One where there is no real body because all clones can become the real body. And now we have this soul transmigration stuff, so it would be cool if the Sage tought him how to go from one body to another with his soul, and so that clone would become his real body. Especially in this situation, if he has clones in all the dimensions that are hidden there he could just go arond dimensions to his other bodies. Unfortunately it's highly unlikely that Kishimoto gives him such an awesome jutsu. But if this was true then we could say that it was Naruto's real body that was destroyed but at the same time it was a kage bunshin trick because he just went into another clone of himself.
Hagoromo said that Asura's chakra remained even after his body was destroyed, maybe Naruto has found a way to control this in a way of his clones.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 11:56   Link #27
quagmire

Quote:
That's all nice and well, but Kaguya has the byakugan and rinnegan and she can control nature, and whatever, so you can't just hide, she would have to notice it. Or black zetsu who can also sense and see things. So if he managed to hide that's a minor plot hole there.
As long as Naruto evenly distributed his chakra between his clones, the byakugan wouldn't be able to detect which Naruto is the real one as seen when Naruto fought Neji in the chunin exams.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 15:29   Link #28
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
As long as Naruto evenly distributed his chakra between his clones, the byakugan wouldn't be able to detect which Naruto is the real one as seen when Naruto fought Neji in the chunin exams.
That's ok, but here Kaguya tells it must be the real Naruto because she doesn't detect the clones, and as you said the clones have chakra like real persons, so with the byakugan she should be able to see all the clones in that dimension. So there was only one Naruto in Kaguya's dimension, so it was either the real Naruto or all the Narutos that entered that dimension were clones. Before he enters he thinks of himself as the real Naruto, and i'm assuming he is not lying to himself that he is the real one

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion