AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-10-24, 21:25   Link #2881
justavisitor

But they can't just give the wizard's watch to kamen rider beast, right? I thought you have to give it first to wizard, then wizard gives it to beast (so the watch has wizard's power in it), but they don't even know who is the kamen rider wizard in the whole arc....

And if all past riders' have lost their memories, how on earth there is still a kamen rider club in fourze's arc....
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-25, 00:01   Link #2882
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
But they can't just give the wizard's watch to kamen rider beast, right? I thought you have to give it first to wizard, then wizard gives it to beast (so the watch has wizard's power in it), but they don't even know who is the kamen rider wizard in the whole arc....

And if all past riders' have lost their memories, how on earth there is still a kamen rider club in fourze's arc....
They didn't know but Nitoh know.

I think the writer taking advantages that Nitoh isn't heavily tied to Eclipse event and often visiting Haruto place for food (unlike most secondary Rider) and asking about magic that they can skip facts that neither Sougo or Geiz have met Haruto before; looking at it again, if you defeat AR, regardless of using same power or not, a part of their memories and power restore for a brief time.

That's fairly enough on Wizard case so that Nitoh hands blank Ridewatch to Haruto at one point of time (although the duration looks inconsistent between Sento, Emu and Takumi, but should be at least 24 hours). Ridewatch itself containing said Rider power and memories, with Nitoh holding it, he can keep his memories intact that it definitely keep him in contact with Haruto (assuming it happened off-screen like Kanon said).

On Fourze case, I think its because in Fourze, Kamen Rider is an urban legend begin with.
So regardless of whether Fourze exist or not, there are past Riders or not, the club will stay existing as it would be under same treatment as movie / occult research club. Besides, assuming all past Riders before Fourze having their Ridewatch as well, then indeed that Kamen Rider is an urban legend.
Old 2018-10-25, 09:47   Link #2883
B214

I wonder if we'll get a past rider that appears for more than 2 episodes.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 12:06   Link #2884
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Reached episode 20 of Ryuki. Man, this series is dark but not in the sense of having a dark story. Almost all the characters except Shinji and Ren are obsessed with killing each other like if this were Highlander. To make it worse, Shinji tends to get his ass kicked pretty often. At least I hope he gets better. I mean, I enjoyed Sento from Build because he worked in order to defeat the stronger villains while also relying on other people like Banjou.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 11:19   Link #2885
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Unlike most people, I just love seeing Hina and Eiji again instead of Kuroto.
Old 2018-10-29, 15:23   Link #2886
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Unlike most people, I just love seeing Hina and Eiji again instead of Kuroto.
Shakes hand

Who cares about Kuroto, and I will take it to the next step, who cares about Eiji, when we can see Hina again? Past riders do return to the show, movie sometimes, but when do we ever see a heroine come back for a relatively detached series ??

It would be even more fun if Hina throws away those minions with her super power
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2018-10-29, 18:45   Link #2887
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Anybody suggests another Kamen Rider series? I feel like I never got attached to Ryuki due to its cast and fights that always are for the death yet they are always interrupted.
Old 2018-10-31, 00:46   Link #2888
B214

Just go with Faiz or Blade then.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-31, 13:40   Link #2889
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Eiji as a diet member? The guy who basically only had one pair of underwear to his name? That's certainly quite the change of lifestyle.

The idea of the time jackers turning a previous villain into another Rider is a nice one. And I do agree it's nice to see a heroine come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Anybody suggests another Kamen Rider series? I feel like I never got attached to Ryuki due to its cast and fights that always are for the death yet they are always interrupted.
So you've dropped it? It's a shame, you won't get to see shit hit the fan. I personally really love the last third of Ryuki.

Anyway, strongly seconding Blade.
Old 2018-11-01, 00:21   Link #2890
eisai_haramasukoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Eiji as a diet member? The guy who basically only had one pair of underwear to his name? That's certainly quite the change of lifestyle.
Spoiler for OOO:
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-01, 03:15   Link #2891
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD3LF0N53 View Post
Spoiler for OOO:
Yup, Eiji dad is politician.

Eiji is supposed to following his step, but being traumatized make him prefer path of wanderer so he can help more people.
I guess OOO series "removed" lead to Eiji being politician due to his meeting with Ankh is pretty much a chance-encounter that won't happened if he's not a wanderer.

Sougo transforming by using Geiz kick is dope. That kind of transformation is just rare that it gave me a smile. LOL.
Old 2018-11-01, 11:40   Link #2892
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD3LF0N53 View Post
Spoiler for OOO:
He was a wanderer before becoming OOO though, so not sure why that would change. Takumi still worked at the dry cleaning place and Emu still became a doctor, for example, even though their past should have drastically changed after the "villains" were also erased.
Old 2018-11-02, 07:48   Link #2893
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
He was a wanderer before becoming OOO though, so not sure why that would change. Takumi still worked at the dry cleaning place and Emu still became a doctor, for example, even though their past should have drastically changed after the "villains" were also erased.
I think its because writer think Eiji's turning point is his meeting with Ankh.

Eiji is bound to met with Ankh if he is a wanderer as Eiji main reason of coming back to Japan is to fund his travels.
So if you want to eliminate OOO, you need to prevent Eiji becaming a wanderer considering its his part-time job as museum security that caused him met with Ankh.

Emu can still inspired to be a doctor without being Kamen Rider.
Takumi main reason working on Keitarou place is because of Mari forced him instead of being Kamen Rider. His relationship with Kusaka implied that while both Orpenoch and belts are gone, he still on relationship with Mari (off-screen) and work together there.

Come to think about it, the difference is as simple as Mari's bag is containing belt or not.
Even if you eliminated the belt and all things related to Orpenoch, Mari would still dragged Takumi to her pace for simple reason of their swapped bags.

Old 2018-11-02, 12:59   Link #2894
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:

The idea of the time jackers turning a previous villain into another Rider is a nice one. And I do agree it's nice to see a heroine come back.

So you've dropped it? It's a shame, you won't get to see shit hit the fan. I personally really love the last third of Ryuki.

Anyway, strongly seconding Blade.
I would hit a recap movie or something like that. The episodic thing of Ryuki felt kind of repetetive to me especially because they kept using the same scenes with the same song.
Old 2018-11-14, 02:42   Link #2895
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

LMAO.

Dan is now game programmer in pinch; alteration of timeline make him still alive and Time Jackers change his 'fate' course into Alter OOO that the big corporation is Dan Foundation instead of Kougami Foundation.

The plot is start to moving with two Sougo.
I wonder if Kouta will be truly affected as Helheim still remains and you can see him with longer hair on preview, implying he still retain his god mode.
Old 2018-11-20, 14:12   Link #2896
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

For a moment there I thought I had missed an episode. This opened a whole new can of worms. Not that the writers seem to care about consistency, they just do whatever they think is cool.

Nice to see Kaito again, but how did survive 5 years in Helheim? Nevermind the monsters, it's not like he can eat the fruits. Should have starved to death. He looks totally clean too.
Old 2018-11-21, 11:34   Link #2897
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well he never said he was alive.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-21, 20:04   Link #2898
justavisitor

Gaim is a god, so it actually makes a bit of sense that the golden form still exists (we will see how that plays out in the next episode tho)

and Kaito....they better make him to be already diseased in the next episode, otherwise surviving for 5 years in Helheim is so unreasonable...did they explain that in those .5 short series?
Old 2018-11-29, 17:42   Link #2899
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So... Next episode is... The Ghost episode? Doesn't Geiz already have that watch?

Also, enter Decade.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-29, 20:38   Link #2900
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I hope Decade will stay in this series till the end

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu