AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online > Past SAO Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 07
10 out of 10: Near Perfect... 35 23.33%
9 out of 10: Excellent... 49 32.67%
8 out of 10: Very Good... 37 24.67%
7 out of 10: Good... 14 9.33%
6 out of 10: Average... 5 3.33%
5 out of 10: Below Average... 2 1.33%
4 out of 10: Poor... 2 1.33%
3 out of 10: Bad... 2 1.33%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 1 0.67%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 3 2.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-08-21, 15:14   Link #241
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
It's a bit extra funny as one of the side stories that was left out of the anime involved Kirito teaming up with a guy
And Klein ended up having a female NPC interested in dating him... so I'm not sure either of them would remember things that didn't involve cute girls.

Last edited by Adigard; 2012-08-21 at 17:07.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 15:16   Link #242
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
It's a bit extra funny as one of the side stories that was left out of the anime involved Kirito teaming up with a guy
Pfft, Kirito doesn't team up with guys. He teams up with girls. If those girls happen to be in guilds that come with other guys, then so be it. 80% of the population of SAO is invisible to Kirito.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 15:48   Link #243
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Pfft, Kirito doesn't team up with guys. He teams up with girls. If those girls happen to be in guilds that come with other guys, then so be it. 80% of the population of SAO is invisible to Kirito.
Hmmm, maybe we only saw the Titan's Hand guild because both the beast tamer, and the guild leader were cute girls.

hmmm.....
Old 2012-08-21, 16:10   Link #244
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adigard View Post
Hmmm, maybe we only saw the Titan's Hand guild because both the beast tamer, and the guild leader were cute girls.

hmmm.....
he went to a BlackSmith that was also a cute girl
He help the BlackCats which had a Cute girl member
He investigate a murder which involve a Cute girl
Old 2012-08-21, 17:04   Link #245
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Pfft, Kirito doesn't team up with guys. He teams up with girls.
Spoiler for Probably Story Spoiler...Just to be safe:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 17:06   Link #246
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Spoiler for Probably Story Spoiler...Just to be safe:
Not really a spoiler, since it was established in ep1.
Old 2012-08-21, 17:08   Link #247
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I don't have a problem with Kirito attracting a few cute girl gamers, and having some of his stories centering around them. I'm trusting that "Kirito saves the girl of the week" is more of a sidestory thing, and once we get into the main plot we'll get either a more ensemble cast feel, or whatever girl gamer Kirito teams up with will not simply be saved by him but will contribute as his equal. Also, at least we do have some male characters of note here beyond the male lead himself.

That being said, it would have been nice if one of those guys-playing-as-girls had been followed up on. I liked SAO's ruthless realism there, and so it would have been interesting to see one of those
guys-playing-as-girls have to adjust to being constantly cross-dressing while living in SAO.
Old 2012-08-21, 17:09   Link #248
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adigard View Post
Not really a spoiler, since it was established in ep1.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
liked SAO's ruthless realism there, and so it would have been interesting to see one of those
guys-playing-as-girls have to adjust to being constantly cross-dressing while living in SAO.
Traps?!! Woah... Asuna would be mad.
Old 2012-08-21, 17:23   Link #249
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
That being said, it would have been nice if one of those guys-playing-as-girls had been followed up on. I liked SAO's ruthless realism there, and so it would have been interesting to see one of those
Ah, did you miss them? The 'couple' from the first episode where one turned into a guy and then complained that they other had lied about his age, they showed up in episode 4 as Silica fans
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 17:23   Link #250
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Ah, did you miss them? The 'couple' from the first episode where one turned into a guy and then complained that they other had lied about his age, they showed up in episode 4 as Silica fans
and still together.
Old 2012-08-21, 17:25   Link #251
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
and still together.
True love
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 18:02   Link #252
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
and still together.
Loli-fans stick together...oh yeah!!!
Old 2012-08-21, 19:10   Link #253
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Loli-fans stick together...oh yeah!!!
Guess they figured if they split up they'd never get any more screentime .
Old 2012-08-21, 21:59   Link #254
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Picked this show up 2 days ago.... I don't know why I didn't pick it up before! It's great!

Liz was very cute. I loved her facial expressions. That being said, I'm still a diehard Asuna fan and that won't change.

I haven't read the novels and unless you guys know of some translated to English, I won't. But I've been really pleased with this series so far. A bit rushed, but I can tell they're getting through enough of the secondary characters to build up to a main storyline, somewhere.

Though I do wonder if we're going to see a major return of any of the secondary characters like Silica or Liz. I suspect we will, considering how Klein (my favorite supporting character aside from Asuna) keeps showing up.

Klein is a real bro. Just putting it out there.
Old 2012-08-21, 23:54   Link #255
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Picked this show up 2 days ago.... I don't know why I didn't pick it up before! It's great!

Liz was very cute. I loved her facial expressions. That being said, I'm still a diehard Asuna fan and that won't change.

I haven't read the novels and unless you guys know of some translated to English, I won't. But I've been really pleased with this series so far. A bit rushed, but I can tell they're getting through enough of the secondary characters to build up to a main storyline, somewhere.

Though I do wonder if we're going to see a major return of any of the secondary characters like Silica or Liz. I suspect we will, considering how Klein (my favorite supporting character aside from Asuna) keeps showing up.

Klein is a real bro. Just putting it out there.
Hey no complaints about Klein, great guy .

Do also hope even after we move more into the main storyline that we see those secondary girls making more appearances. Though I suppose it's questionable how much we might see someone like Silica while she's that much lower leveled unless more troubles pop up.
Old 2012-08-22, 05:05   Link #256
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Good ep for me,like i said i didn't read the novel, but after read people comments,i know that these are side stories.

However i loved the ep, Liz was really cute, too bad the guy she fall in love is already taken by Asuna.., i like Kirito, is strange to see an M.C bad ass like this at the beginning, but is good.

So, in the next ep, if i understand well,we move on the main plot,looking forward to it.
Old 2012-08-22, 07:50   Link #257
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post

May be he doesn't want Asuna to know he looking for Lizbeth
This makes even less sense, as knowing Asuna, she'd look for Lizbeth immediately. The anime showing that only Kirito does it just makes it seem pathetic, because zomg main dude always must save the day even though it's more likely for another character to because plot says so
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 08:21   Link #258
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
This makes even less sense, as knowing Asuna, she'd look for Lizbeth immediately. The anime showing that only Kirito does it just makes it seem pathetic, because zomg main dude always must save the day even though it's more likely for another character to because plot says so
Asuna doesn't have as much reason to think anything was wrong, since she didn't see the almost-confession. For all she knew Liz was just trying to push them together by leaving them alone in the shop. Liz had already been teasing her about that.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 08:22   Link #259
Rakshasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
It would only be natural for Asuna to look for Liz if it was them two having the awkward crush moment.
Old 2012-08-22, 11:21   Link #260
Trajan
Six Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Asuna doesn't have as much reason to think anything was wrong, since she didn't see the almost-confession. For all she knew Liz was just trying to push them together by leaving them alone in the shop. Liz had already been teasing her about that.
Until of course Asuna checks her friend list and sees that Kirito and Liz--who have both lied to her about where they are going--are together under a bridge, and then murders them both in a spasm of jealous rage!
Trajan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion