AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-16, 17:17   Link #41
Walküre

Just watched the first Episode, and i really liked it
Many cute Girls and lots of funny Moments.

I'm quiet sure that it's going to be another 1 Guy many Girls Anime, dont know why, but i always love those, even if its a bit repeating

I love mone-chan, she's sooo cute

...here goes another Anime im going to keep watching, where should this end
I need more time, or stop that silly sleeping at Night

mone mone
Old 2004-01-16, 17:37   Link #42
HellRaver
Warrior Nation

Yup it was a nice first ep

Really cute girls and lots of funny moments.
Old 2004-01-16, 18:03   Link #43
Seiryuu

Yep, it's a keeper. Fighting alien-like monsters with bishoujo transformed into semi-mecha shoujo! Always good.
Also, I will add my name to the list of otakus who loves harem anime. I don't know why I like the 1 guy, 5+ girls idea. Maybe it's cause my life is an endless series of 1 guy, 0 or fewer girls.
But anyway, the girls are cute, the characters are fun and believable, the animation is nothing like Initial D, and the plot has potential. Definitely worth a few eps.
Mone? Mone mone??? MONE MONE MONE MONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2004-01-16, 18:10   Link #44
JLS

Send a message via AIM to JLS
yes, it does look like a promising series, seems like their will be a lot of action in the series too.
Old 2004-01-16, 21:08   Link #45
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

I just finished watching it and I really like it. Unlike some of the other Ecchi stuff out there the main character is actually quite likeable. My two favorite parts of his were when

(Spoilers P.S. How do you use spoiler text?)
Mizuki asked him if he peeked and he gave her the thumbs up and said yes and when he told his teacher that only sadness awaits him as the outcome of this battle.
(End Spoilers)

The girl who people think sounds like Chi has about 10 time the energy of Chi making her a lot more enjoyable and Mizuki actually has a personality. I am really looking forward to the second episode. This is definitely a keeper.
Old 2004-01-16, 21:14   Link #46
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftStar

(Spoilers P.S. How do you use spoiler text?)
spoiler tag [Spoiler] message here [/Spoilers] without the s

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2004-01-16 at 21:26.
Old 2004-01-16, 22:09   Link #47
aZn.Xj
free itam plx0rs?

i got a silly question

um.. how's ajs quality? translation?
Old 2004-01-16, 22:14   Link #48
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZn.Xj
i got a silly question

Actually aj's quality was good. Im not sure on the translations though since I know very little Japanese. I heard the owner Killshock is Korean and uses Korean translation scripts or something like that.
Old 2004-01-17, 00:13   Link #49
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
Mone mone mone mone... mone mone mone mone... mone mone mone mone...
Old 2004-01-17, 00:18   Link #50
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
this anime was so funny that i can't wait for the next episode.... in the intro when the girls were pointing with their fingers looks so CUTE KAWAII... at first i was like OMG MIDDLE FINGER then i looked again then i was like oh ok...... so cute.... really really cute anime..... a must see ....... this anime brings back memories... i'm going to watch all the episodes no matter what :P
Old 2004-01-17, 01:30   Link #51
Kidd
SD Translator

Send a message via ICQ to Kidd Send a message via AIM to Kidd Send a message via MSN to Kidd Send a message via Yahoo to Kidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by aZn.Xj
i got a silly question

I checked them out, and I must say that it's way better than what I usually see from them, but of course there's tons of translations we just don't agree on. Our group will most probably have ep1 out today and the second ep in a few days (now that we know we have competition we have to spend more time on this :P I mean who wouldn't want "fans"? XD)
Old 2004-01-17, 09:32   Link #52
shinobu4ever
The original echhi!!

Just watched first episode and it was alot better than my exspectations.
mone chan is very cute but reminds me of chii,the plot seems a little weird were his dreams become reality?
i hope the next episode is just as good
Old 2004-01-17, 10:12   Link #53
lamer_de

My favourite character is the teacher, he friggin' rocks. Good thing is he gets even more sceen time in ep 02 ^_^

Quote:
Now that we know we have competition we have to spend more time on this :P
No offense, but you knew since 2. Jan that you'd get competition on this title. That was when A-Keep released the promo :P

Quote:
I got delayed with it, but when I saw AnimeKeep had released a trailer I wanted to go on work on it so that we would release it before them
How about caring more about quality than for speed?

CU,
lamer_de
Old 2004-01-17, 21:54   Link #54
guynextdoor
arcueid !! ^^

the male char is really diff from what i expected - he's just a normal guy
Old 2004-01-17, 23:15   Link #55
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

When I play AJ's file, the video has massive warping and blockiness that occured constantly. I played the file on window's media player classic (preferred), and window's media player 9 and gave the same effects. When I tried to play the file on core media player, the player freezes. Anyways, I ended up playing it on virtual/nandub and the video problems disappeared. It could be just me though. Because of this I'm switching fansubbers...but right now I have no choice.

Spoiler:

Overall, not bad, but not that good neither. I'll keep watching to find out more about those dreams. And hopefully it'll be more interesting.
Old 2004-01-17, 23:34   Link #56
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
When I play AJ's file, the video has massive warping and blockiness that occured constantly. I played the file on window's media player classic (preferred), and window's media player 9 and gave the same effects. When I tried to play the file on core media player, the player freezes. Anyways, I ended up playing it on virtual/nandub and the video problems disappeared. It could be just me though. Because of this I'm switching fansubbers...but right now I have no choice.

Is it just me or does Mizuki (the smart, attractive redhead) remind me of Kotori in Da Capo?
Massive warping and blockiness..huh it seems to play perfectly with my WMP9 & BSplayer. Chances are it might be your codecs. Try reinstalling them also make sure you have dl the file completly.

Yea I agree, she does kinda remind me of Kotori in D.C. mainly because of her personality. I find myself very attractive to these kinds of girls.
Old 2004-01-18, 00:09   Link #57
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Have they showed Neneko yet??? She is my fav ^-^
Old 2004-01-18, 22:23   Link #58
Kanos
Milk...

Send a message via MSN to Kanos
Yermira's got everything, a basic storyline, girls , girls that shoot fire beams, and above all else, it's very complexed and it's a romance story so i'm definately gonna dl it cuz i'm already hooked
Old 2004-01-19, 00:03   Link #59
Go-lytely

The whole premise seems so unoriginal but so far I like this show. The main dude isnt a wimp like you see in so many harem animes but sort of a smartaleck. It looks like Kikuko Inoue has been typecast as the "older woman".

Last edited by Go-lytely; 2004-01-22 at 00:53.
Old 2004-01-24, 03:23   Link #60
I)ark-I)eath
EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

mitsuki hotness....

n e ways... whats the total episodes for yumeria? i checked around and found nothing...if its 50+ eh...
Closed Thread