AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-01, 17:44   Link #21541
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Fixed, heh heh heh.

Gyokuro may be the wenchiest of all wenches, but she's still a "good looking" wench. All that's required is to ignore her faulty personality and that immense brute strength.
Wait, I'm with you on personality, but god why would you want to ignore that strength? Both women, full power, going at each other with fierce brutality--

Ahh, but all the RV doujin are of the girls, and there aren't many even of them.

Wonderful fix you made, though
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 17:59   Link #21542
Tachibana
タチバナ

*cough* Akasha's battle undergarments *cough*
Old 2012-01-01, 18:48   Link #21543
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Nah no need to make em human they do not deserve that (fairy tale) use the normal function of devolution gun and see Gyokuro reduced to a tiny bat then we stomp her and stomp her again and again.

Sides i got three words that will cool down fairy tale from warhammer 40k those are imperium of man what yokai will not mess with
Sounds like you'd pull an Ozzy and bite her head off just for show, thinking it was a rubber bat but finding out otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Wait, I'm with you on personality, but god why would you want to ignore that strength? Both women, full power, going at each other with fierce brutality--

Ahh, but all the RV doujin are of the girls, and there aren't many even of them.

Wonderful fix you made, though
Well, I say that because when you're taking her to bed (let us imagine that for a second) it would be quite awful if she crushes your pelvis into dust while doing the wild thing. Forget her suffocating you to death by squeezing you with those legs, she'd grind you into powder with that strength... Unless you can do the same to her.

And yes, I like my fix too, heh heh heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
*cough* Akasha's battle undergarments *cough*
Yes, those too. Never would have thought Akasha had those kinds of tastes. Kinda explains Moka's collar, as well why Moka doesn't have any other full blooded brothers or sisters born to Akasha... Issa was probably the only man who could handle Akasha's wild side when she completely cut loose. I bet Fuhai and Mikogami might have been a little weary of Akasha when they discovered that side of her.
Old 2012-01-01, 20:37   Link #21544
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Yes, those too. Never would have thought Akasha had those kinds of tastes. Kinda explains Moka's collar, as well why Moka doesn't have any other full blooded brothers or sisters born to Akasha... Issa was probably the only man who could handle Akasha's wild side when she completely cut loose. I bet Fuhai and Mikogami might have been a little weary of Akasha when they discovered that side of her.
I'm hoping Tsukune will discover Akasha's wild side as well, sometime in the future, hopefully
Old 2012-01-01, 21:46   Link #21545
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Heh heh, maybe that's why Touhou Fuhai prefers 2D women - Akasha forever scared/scarred him of real women. XD

You guys brought this upon yourselves...

~*~

*SMACK*

Akasha: "That is pathetic! Can't you keep it up longer!?"

Fuhai: "Akasha! I've kept going for the past 15 hours straight! Give me a break to - "

*SMACK SMACK*

Akasha: "No breaks! Not until I am competely satisfied with your performance, which at this rate, will be another 15 hours!!"

Fuhai: "A-Akasha!! That's impossible!!"

Akasha: "No 'buts', now get to it!" *cracks her whip again*

Fuhai: "You...you insatiable MONSTER!!!"

Akasha: "O-hohohohohohohoho~!! Harder! Faster! Make me feel it!"

~*~

Tsukune: 0.0...Somehow, this seems a LOT worse with just the audio playing back instead of watching the events...like a Drama CD...

Moka: *shakes head* I don't think I even want to watch what was happening...

*sounds of the whip cracking and Fuhai yowling*

Fuhai: *cringes with each cracking of the whip* Ugh, those days were horrible!!

Rubi: *positively in heaven* Aaaah~ the strength behind that whip~! The piercing cries~

Kurumu: -.- Something is DEFINITELY wrong with you...

Mizore: ... I'd prefer it if it was his hand directly...

Kurumu: Not you too!?

Akasha: Ahh, I remember that. I had to train both Fuhai and Mikogami's stamina quite a bit, sometimes both at once just so they can get use to the strain of constant release...

All Girls: *BLUSH*

Moka: *beet red* Couldn't you have worded that differently Mother!?

Akasha: Eh? Why? What do you mean?

Moka: ....

Akasha: Hnnn... *looks Tsukune over* While you do have a great deal of strength training, you can use a bit more. *smiles* What do you think? Would you like to go through the training, Tsukune-kun?

Tsukune: *mentally pictures Akasha in dominatrix wear, whipping him over and over* ... Um... ahh...*half his mind is stuck on the image of Akasha in dominatrix wear, the other on the fact that she's whipping him* ...

Moka: NO! Don't you dare, Mother!

Akasha: *pouts* Awww~ *suddenly brightens* I know! *claps hands together* I'll teach you how to adminster the Shinso Training properly! The results are much much better when done between a couple!

All: NANI!?!?

Tsukune: ...*mental picture of Akasha is swapped for Moka* 0.0 "Now I REALLY don't want to go through with it!

Moka: Tsukune! You would consider my mother doing it to you, but not me!?!?

Tsukune: That's not what I meant!!!
Old 2012-01-02, 00:03   Link #21546
Xagzan

Quote:
Sounds like you'd pull an Ozzy and bite her head off just for show, thinking it was a rubber bat but finding out otherwise.

Well, I say that because when you're taking her to bed (let us imagine that for a second)
Oh my, that's a bit too much to imagine right before going out

Ah, never mind. It's never a bad time to imagine such things.

Quote:
it would be quite awful if she crushes your pelvis into dust while doing the wild thing. Forget her suffocating you to death by squeezing you with those legs, she'd grind you into powder with that strength...
But still, what a lovely way to go, huh?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 00:07   Link #21547
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Heh heh, maybe that's why Touhou Fuhai prefers 2D women - Akasha forever scared/scarred him of real women. XD

You guys brought this upon yourselves...

~*~

*SMACK*

Akasha: "That is pathetic! Can't you keep it up longer!?"

Fuhai: "Akasha! I've kept going for the past 15 hours straight! Give me a break to - "

*SMACK SMACK*

Akasha: "No breaks! Not until I am competely satisfied with your performance, which at this rate, will be another 15 hours!!"

Fuhai: "A-Akasha!! That's impossible!!"

Akasha: "No 'buts', now get to it!" *cracks her whip again*

Fuhai: "You...you insatiable MONSTER!!!"

Akasha: "O-hohohohohohohoho~!! Harder! Faster! Make me feel it!"

~*~

Tsukune: 0.0...Somehow, this seems a LOT worse with just the audio playing back instead of watching the events...like a Drama CD...

Moka: *shakes head* I don't think I even want to watch what was happening...

*sounds of the whip cracking and Fuhai yowling*

Fuhai: *cringes with each cracking of the whip* Ugh, those days were horrible!!

Rubi: *positively in heaven* Aaaah~ the strength behind that whip~! The piercing cries~

Kurumu: -.- Something is DEFINITELY wrong with you...

Mizore: ... I'd prefer it if it was his hand directly...

Kurumu: Not you too!?

Akasha: Ahh, I remember that. I had to train both Fuhai and Mikogami's stamina quite a bit, sometimes both at once just so they can get use to the strain of constant release...

All Girls: *BLUSH*

Moka: *beet red* Couldn't you have worded that differently Mother!?

Akasha: Eh? Why? What do you mean?

Moka: ....

Akasha: Hnnn... *looks Tsukune over* While you do have a great deal of strength training, you can use a bit more. *smiles* What do you think? Would you like to go through the training, Tsukune-kun?

Tsukune: *mentally pictures Akasha in dominatrix wear, whipping him over and over* ... Um... ahh...*half his mind is stuck on the image of Akasha in dominatrix wear, the other on the fact that she's whipping him* ...

Moka: NO! Don't you dare, Mother!

Akasha: *pouts* Awww~ *suddenly brightens* I know! *claps hands together* I'll teach you how to adminster the Shinso Training properly! The results are much much better when done between a couple!

All: NANI!?!?

Tsukune: ...*mental picture of Akasha is swapped for Moka* 0.0 "Now I REALLY don't want to go through with it!

Moka: Tsukune! You would consider my mother doing it to you, but not me!?!?

Tsukune: That's not what I meant!!!
We definitely need another Akasha X Tsukune fanfic
Old 2012-01-02, 04:27   Link #21548
Chris38

Man that was a pretty funny scene Tempest, you really are pretty skilled at making people laugh

As for the Gyokuro and Akasha "strength" bit, well any vampire women is most likely like that, which is why they need to find "strong men" that will be able to withstand their strength.

Of course, the same can be said about vampire male's and people who have vampire blood in their veins, like Tsukune does...

After all, I'm quite certain that, at the moment Tsukune would also be capable of pulverizing someone to dust, if he isn't careful, and I'm quite certain that he would have some difficulties in keeping his strength in check during the "act"...

It's one of the reasons, why I still think that the most likely person that Tsukune is going to end up with is Moka, despite the recent developments with the other girls in Tsukune's harem,since I doubt any of the other girls in his harem can withstand the full strength of a Shinso vampire (even if, Tsukune theoretically speaking, isn't one, I have no doubts that, at the end of his transformation Tsukune's strength is going to be equal to the strength of a "ordinary" Shinso vampire - and maybe even beyond that, considering the fact, that Tsukune had been compared to Alucard).
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 12:50   Link #21549
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I think that Fuhai was commenting on how similar Tsukune's awakened power felt to Alucard's, and not the amount of power behind it... definitely can't be the amount of power behind it...
Old 2012-01-02, 13:56   Link #21550
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
I think that Fuhai was commenting on how similar Tsukune's awakened power felt to Alucard's, and not the amount of power behind it... definitely can't be the amount of power behind it...
Well, regardless of the amount of power, Tsukune has inherited Akasha's Shinso blood, so i guess we will just have to wait and see how strong he really is next time his Shinso blood reawakens, thats going to be very exciting
Old 2012-01-02, 14:08   Link #21551
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
After all, I'm quite certain that, at the moment Tsukune would also be capable of pulverizing someone to dust, if he isn't careful, and I'm quite certain that he would have some difficulties in keeping his strength in check during the "act"...
that soo brings back bad memories of bad smallville eps of clark tapping a kryptonian empowered lana and everybody else experiencing a major earthquake

the crap I used to watch years back... smh.
Old 2012-01-02, 15:15   Link #21552
Franckie

For some reason I can't help but think the Masked King will turn out to be someone like Tobi or Aizen. Besides being responsible for the conflicts in China and with Fairy Tale, he could also be held responsible for other major events such as the events that led to Alucard's corruption and imprisonment. I'll imagine he'll be responsible for future conflicts such as when Moku's father makes his official debut and possibly even attempting to corrupt Tsukune.

Quote:
Not sure how people could confuse the two. Alucard is only as powerful as he is with the Shinso power he wields on top of all the Youkai he absorbed in the past. Alucard will probably remain unsurpassed as far as sheer power is concerned. He is a one-of-a-kind beast. That doesn't mean others can't produce the "evilness" that his aura wreaks of as Tsukune's and Hokuto's auras do, however.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 16:13   Link #21553
haegar
mangaviking

I am rather curious about him too, but I think it rly is way to early to speculate about that guy presumably pulling the strings in the background. I doubt he is all powerfull, otherwise he could have toppled the reign of the big three ages ago. I think there is a small chance we get an evil surprise and it's Dad - maybe somebody messed with Issa somehow or he played em all, I dunno. I rly would like to spare Moka such an experience but I find it suspcious that his whereabouts are still such a mystery. Even if the masked guy's identity is not as bad a surprise I wouldnt be surprised if much of what transpires nowadays sprang of that unhealthy triangle between Akasha Gyokoru and Issa and this one somehow was likewise involved in all that. Maybe he's the guy Gyokuro turned to once Issa turned to Akasha, and maybe she made a bad choice that hence has rubbed of on her ...

I am forgetting the old Fuhai though - there might be something to the fact he dislikes him with such relish ...
Old 2012-01-02, 17:05   Link #21554
Tachibana
タチバナ

I wonder if this "Masked King" is responsible for sending Akua to the Shuzen house, she was living with the Miao family before being sent to the Shuzen family, in fact its even possible that this person corrupted Akua with all that bullcrap about destroying the world and being Alucard's legacy and such, i originally believe Gyokuro could have possibly done something like that, but if something like this were to turn out to be the case, it would make more sense for the Masked King to have set Akua up like that.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-01-02 at 17:44.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 23:19   Link #21555
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Something interesting...

Spoiler for Uhh... Gyokuro:
Ohhh Yeah! Now that's what the new year should bring always something GOOD!

Masked villain....meh
Old 2012-01-03, 04:07   Link #21556
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
I am rather curious about him too, but I think it rly is way to early to speculate about that guy presumably pulling the strings in the background. I doubt he is all powerfull, otherwise he could have toppled the reign of the big three ages ago. I think there is a small chance we get an evil surprise and it's Dad - maybe somebody messed with Issa somehow or he played em all, I dunno. I rly would like to spare Moka such an experience but I find it suspcious that his whereabouts are still such a mystery. Even if the masked guy's identity is not as bad a surprise I wouldnt be surprised if much of what transpires nowadays sprang of that unhealthy triangle between Akasha Gyokoru and Issa and this one somehow was likewise involved in all that. Maybe he's the guy Gyokuro turned to once Issa turned to Akasha, and maybe she made a bad choice that hence has rubbed of on her ...

I am forgetting the old Fuhai though - there might be something to the fact he dislikes him with such relish ...
I'd be shocked if that was Issa behind the mask, and I know Moka would be as well. Though somehow, I find it a bit unlikely. The theory that Gyokuro turned to him because she was losing Issa to the "other woman" sounds a lot more plausible. Though destroying her own ancestral home? Sounds a bit iffy to me.

Quote:
I wonder if this "Masked King" is responsible for sending Akua to the Shuzen house, she was living with the Miao family before being sent to the Shuzen family, in fact its even possible that this person corrupted Akua with all that bullcrap about destroying the world and being Alucard's legacy and such, i originally believe Gyokuro could have possibly done something like that, but if something like this were to turn out to be the case, it would make more sense for the Masked King to have set Akua up like that.
That sounds very plausible. And if that's the case, I'm betting it was Sai-Lung's father who put a bounty on her head after she fled China, yet another reason he was dismembered by the masked megalomaniac. And I'm certain he's the one who taught Akuha the Jigentou as a surefire means of killing Akasha. Could that be why he hates Fuhai, because he "stole" his technique?

I'm thinking the Masked King sought out Alucard's daughter in order to produce a powerful heir, but Issa got to her first, and Akuha was the result. Then again, it's possible he's the one who led Issa to her, wouldn't that be ironic.

However, I want Gyokuro and her followers to be cast down, not redeemed. Blaming everything on the Masked King seems a bit cliche. They're not puppets, they have their own thoughts, desires, and agendas. At least that's how I'm hoping it'll be. Can't wait for the next installment at the end of the month, maybe he's releasing them every four weeks so there'll be thirteen issues a year rather than twelve. Could be. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 08:12   Link #21557
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
That sounds very plausible. And if that's the case, I'm betting it was Sai-Lung's father who put a bounty on her head after she fled China, yet another reason he was dismembered by the masked megalomaniac. And I'm certain he's the one who taught Akuha the Jigentou as a surefire means of killing Akasha. Could that be why he hates Fuhai, because he "stole" his technique?

I'm thinking the Masked King sought out Alucard's daughter in order to produce a powerful heir, but Issa got to her first, and Akuha was the result. Then again, it's possible he's the one who led Issa to her, wouldn't that be ironic.

However, I want Gyokuro and her followers to be cast down, not redeemed. Blaming everything on the Masked King seems a bit cliche. They're not puppets, they have their own thoughts, desires, and agendas. At least that's how I'm hoping it'll be. Can't wait for the next installment at the end of the month, maybe he's releasing them every four weeks so there'll be thirteen issues a year rather than twelve. Could be. Until then...
I just can't help but get the impression that someone has corrupted Akua greatly, i bet if Akua didn't know about her grandfather Alucard, then she would have probably grown up into a normal typical vampire, but in the past she has had a lot of doubts about what shes doing, she has even shed tears and yet she still does it, which can be one of the many signs that shows shes been possibly corrupted by someone, that Masked King being that someone would make a whole lot of sense, he might of even been the one to train Akua from when she was a child into a ruthless killer, its like ive said in the past i hope Tsukune will knock some sense into her, and if shes truly been corrupted, than he might be able to do something about her.

About her learning the Jigen-Tou, she said she did research on the technique in order to learn it, so its probably safe to say that Akua learned it all on her own.

As for Gyokuro and her followers, i agree with you, let them fall they're all fools anyway, most of which are all weak yokai who use human weaponry, the only people i care about seeing redeemed is Akua and Kahlua, but what i find really amusing is Gyokuro's lack of vampire support and followers, thats just funny.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-01-03 at 08:26.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 08:46   Link #21558
haegar
mangaviking

Well, Akua and Kahlua are her vampire support And it's not like there are that many vampires around, at least I didn't have the impression, personaly ...

@ Allhazad, just because the masked guy is pulling the strings behind the scene does not take individual choices from the others - it is just that the way he is introduced feels like some twist coming up that will reveal some people have been somehow influenced in the way they think and act or actedin the past - and tbh we knew it wasn't all black and white with Fairy Tail right from the getgo and that there is more than one faction at work. It is just that subdivison #1 and gyokoru playing their intrigues against each other would work very much in favour of a third faction in the background - and that might very well be him and whoever is with him ... as I said, atm its all blind speculating with him just having appeared...
Old 2012-01-03, 12:22   Link #21559
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, if Akua is the decendant of Alucard...so too could be the Masked King...*shrugs* I mean its got a lot more in common with Alucard that anything else that we've seen so far - tentacles n all.
Old 2012-01-03, 13:04   Link #21560
Tachibana
タチバナ

For those that don't know, Akua is actually Alucard's granddaughter

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire