4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.24%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 1.22%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-06, 09:10   Link #661
arunavsharma
House MD

oh damn.. i just saw the sequence again... and yea there might be some correction there.

there is a hidden head on top. i was thinking all this while that was his front.

..........makes me look like a fool now!

If you aint asking questions... then you havnt understood.

YouTube's Best AMV Channel
arunavsharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:14   Link #662
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

It's not really hidden.

Just that the backpack head only truly looks like a Gundam face when deployed.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:15   Link #663
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
If so, Saji will possible join CB as his pass is same as Setsuna...
He could possible pilot this:

Spoiler for Saji's possible piloting...:
Well, maybe he could pilot it but possibly rather briefly (ie until he gets shot down)

I don't see CB trusting Saji any time soon with something dangerous... and Saji is rather opposed to killing at the moment - doesn't want to sink to CB's level. Of course, he might get to witness A-LAWS doing something really nasty (this is Gundam after all) and hence change his mind. He'd need to go through some intense training too...

It does seem to have a cockpit, though maybe it has AI? (if Exia can do advanced auto-pilot, maybe this thing can auto-attack too...) For a pilot, Lasse seems like good bet, but that'd leave the ship without a helmsman. Doesn't make it impossible for him to go on missions though.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:27   Link #664
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Well, maybe he could pilot it but possibly rather briefly (ie until he gets shot down)

I don't see CB trusting Saji any time soon with something dangerous... and Saji is rather opposed to killing at the moment - doesn't want to sink to CB's level. Of course, he might get to witness A-LAWS doing something really nasty (this is Gundam after all) and hence change his mind. He'd need to go through some intense training too...

It does seem to have a cockpit, though maybe it has AI? (if Exia can do advanced auto-pilot, maybe this thing can auto-attack too...) For a pilot, Lasse seems like good bet, but that'd leave the ship without a helmsman. Doesn't make it impossible for him to go on missions though.
I agree it wont happen anytime soon but Tiera gave him some good advice trying seeing the world with your own eyes. I think after this Saji will start to see what the world truly is and what it has become i think slowly but surly he will come on and join CB to prevent things from happening to someone else like what has happened to him and Louise. He wont be a Meister has plenty of other skills he could use though like on the bridge or repairs.

Unlike most people even though Louise has death flags WAVING like mad. I am going to hold out for the them not to pull GSD and actually have LOuise and Saji together in the end supporting each other. Its so damn cliche to kill her off or kill him off and make it about revenge or whatever how man DAMN times have we seen this scenario. Heres a change of pace trying having a couple live for once instead of turning them into vapor.
Old 2008-10-06, 09:27   Link #665
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
Lol, they might do the Power Rangers transformation thing on this one.
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:29   Link #666
NominalBeast
Evolved Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
1. CB doesn't have a "central lair" from which to operate. And also, Ribbons is part of Celestial Being more or less; he probably knows more about the assets of Celestial Being than the Gundam Meisters.

2. CB has kept their secrets safe for nearly 200 years: They'd likely perfected a system to root out and eliminate outside spies in their ranks.

3. Seravee's backpack face was revealed a couple of months ago. Although I'd like to see this particular issue of Dengeki.
By lair I mean the location Ptolemios II ATM. Also, Ribbons knows about CB's arms 'cause his link to Veda. Doesn't mean that he's part of CB.

In during shit happens and Veda already got hacked.

Already knew. Still doesn't make it any less fugly.
NominalBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:34   Link #667
NominalBeast
Evolved Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelrys View Post
Lol, they might do the Power Rangers transformation thing on this one.
OH SHI-

If that even happens, it'd better be more overpowered than Strike Freedom.
NominalBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:42   Link #668
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by NominalBeast View Post
OH SHI-

If that even happens, it'd better be more overpowered than Strike Freedom.
SF isn't even particularly powerful in Gundam terms.

And there has never been a Gundam-Gattai like that, and I doubt that 00 will start out as it, but I'm sure that backpack design is there for a reason and it's most likely faaaaaabulous.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:42   Link #669
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
If so, Saji will possible join CB as his pass is same as Setsuna...
He could possible pilot this:

Spoiler for Saji's possible piloting...:
if saji pilot this then he is the futur katz and will say hello to a meteorite.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:43   Link #670
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
Wanna ask: Which sub is better? gg-BSS or nyoro? They are faster than menclave.
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:45   Link #671
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i d go with GG-BSS.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 09:49   Link #672
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NominalBeast View Post
By lair I mean the location Ptolemios II ATM. Also, Ribbons knows about CB's arms 'cause his link to Veda. Doesn't mean that he's part of CB.

In during shit happens and Veda already got hacked.

Already knew. Still doesn't make it any less fugly.
Given that Wang Liu Ming gave the Ptolemy crew vital intelligence on Setsuna's location... And then suddenly approached Ribbons, I have a feeling Ribbons already knows more about the actions of the Ptolemy crew than they themselves realize.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-10-06, 10:49   Link #673
ShilienKnight

Send a message via ICQ to ShilienKnight
i just watched the episode,but 1 thing is unclear to me:did humanity split into two parts which fight each other?
ShilienKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 10:52   Link #674
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

More like it was splintered to begin with: only the factions have changed. First would be the A-LAWS, an independent security force established by the Earth Sphere Federation; then there's Kataron, which is an anti-Federation rebellion consisting of former HRL, AEU and Union military personnel, as well as others who resist the unification; and obviously there's Celestial Being, which needs no introduction.

Old 2008-10-06, 10:57   Link #675
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShilienKnight View Post
i just watched the episode,but 1 thing is unclear to me:did humanity split into two parts which fight each other?
Not really... Did you see ep 25 of the last series? At the end, the Earth united (more or less)

There's CB (pretty small in terms of full time members), Kataron (probably a lot bigger but probably only in thousands of members).... vs the whole world (Earth Sphere Federation), who recently publicly announced their special anti-federalist task force (A-LAWS). There's also Ribbons's Innovators, though they're rather shadowy at the moment.

There's probably lighter resistance in various countries, but so far, in terms of numbers it's very very heavily weighted towards the Federation in terms of numbers and resources. At the moment, we don't know how much general discontent there might be.

For the average member of the public, they might well consider the Earth to be genuinely united, apart from a few terrorists and the like.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 11:10   Link #676
ShilienKnight

Send a message via ICQ to ShilienKnight
hm,i thought this would happen,that some ppl wouldn't like unification,but damn its so simple,i hope celestial wount join those rebels cuz that would ruin the show in my opinion.anyway,what do you think,did aleluyah lost his "dark side"?and btw,doesnt ribons look gha* to you?
ShilienKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 11:18   Link #677
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
hm,i thought this would happen,that some ppl wouldn't like unification,but damn its so simple,i hope celestial wount join those rebels cuz that would ruin the show in my opinion.anyway,what do you think,did aleluyah lost his "dark side"?and btw,doesnt ribons look gha* to you?
Actually I'd think that Allelujah is going to have a new even more badass side. His new design and also the trailers points that he looks different, more badass and even looks a little cold blooded.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 11:23   Link #678
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
and btw,doesnt ribons look gha* to you?
I don't think he looks like a ghastly star, no.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 11:40   Link #679
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Excellent 1st episode. Love the high gravity sound effects, the battle damaged Exia (but the cloak is a bit overkill at trying to be cool), the midde east style BGM played during the Kataron attack.

I wonder why Allelujah is all tied up. I guess he was captured in the last season?
Old 2008-10-06, 11:49   Link #680
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
I wonder why Allelujah is all tied up. I guess he was captured in the last season?
That looks to be the only explanation at the moment. I'm Sure it won't take long to find out how and why he's in that situation. Maybe even in the next episode.