AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-12-31, 07:43   Link #7741
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Possibly, although that's simply a power enhancement which she can do with her usual singing.
Well at least for know we don't know if the dragons get much power thanks the Outrage or the Ingvild's song, maybe more Ingvild becoming skilled with her Longinus more great will be the power up she can give to the dragons.

Quote:
Just checked again, and she's the strongest:

Quote:
Noticing that Nanadaru Shigune-san had greeted me, Natsume-san said,

“Speaking of which, it might the first time for this combination. She’s also one of the members who has been around since our formation. As you may already know, she’s the toughest Power-type member of our team as the wielder of the strongest ever [Toutetsu].”
Well so she could be one of the reason that could allow to Tobio to defeat Dulio's team, maybe she will block one kind of attacks that Dulio and his team could send again her and Tobio: holy weapons, elemental attacks and even the bubble.

Quote:
I think his BxB can be Top 10 level. He does have the potential with his high-tier Longinus.

Most likely. Ishibumi would probably want to make Sairaorg look a bit good before going out.
I agree, maybe Shooting Star BXB would be able to even defeat a Eevie around God Chief Class.

About Sairoarg yeah, at least he will get Indra respect.

Quote:
Maybe the Belzard dude. I believe he's supposed to be the most talented BG user, but obviously didn't live long.
Yeah it was said that Belzard was the strongest person to have wielder the BG, maybe when he was alive he could have been in the Top 5 of strongest Longinus Wielders.

Perhaps when he have used he JD he before die could have temporarily surpass the Gods outside Top 10 and have almost unleashed the full power of Ddraig.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-01, 11:40   Link #7742
Xuanwu

^I would really like to see Tobio vs Dulio. It's a shame that Ishibumi's health has deteriorated as at the time of the final arc.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-01, 13:19   Link #7743
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
^I would really like to see Tobio vs Dulio.
For me we could have the result of that fight in the Shin DXD 5 and maybe we will see the full match in some DX... Well obviously only if Ishibumi's health doesn't force him to come up with another DX full of stupid old stories ...

Quote:
It's a shame that Ishibumi's health has deteriorated as at the time of the final arc.
I know that I I might seem selfish and insensitive to Ishibumi's health saying this but I still hope that the Shin DXD 5 will come out before Summer and that Ishibumi will not have to take such a long break

I was thinking about the possibile Sacred Gears and Longinus that we could find after a stime-skip if Ishibumi will writt a sequel about EX and the other possibile sons that Issei can have by characters like Ingvild, for make some example:

The son of Issei and La Fay could have Longinus that used Fenrir like source of power, it is the result of a pact that La Fay has stipulated with Fenrir when Mordred was born. Perhaps if Mordred will change his mind about using the magic rather than Caliburn the Longinus could also be a holy sword that is the successor of Caliburn where Fenrir will be sealed for few times.

The daughter of Issei and Rossewiese could have a successor of the Mistilteinn Wand where some creature of Norse mythology is sealed.

The son of Issei and Akeno has already showed that he can use a fiery bird called Houou which is similar that the Vermilion Bird of the Himejima Clan, maybe Kurenai has stipulated some pact with another mythological bird or some other creature related to the Himejima clan for some sacred gear.

Speaking about the possibile sons or daughters for now I have imagined that between the many sons or daughters that Issei could have the one he will have with Kunou may be one of those who have inherited the dragon aura the most because of the time that Kunou has spent with Ophis and Lilith and so having a great potential.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2022-01-01 at 19:05.
Old 2022-01-01, 20:04   Link #7744
B214

The one Kurenai is using is Fenghuang, the Chinese equivalent for Phoenix. Usually it's considered the equivalent for Vermilion Bird.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-02, 05:32   Link #7745
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Then maybe Kurenai will use Fenghuang for artificial sacred gear to use in battle if Ishibumi in future after the end of the main series will writt a story about the many sons and daughters of Issei.
Old 2022-01-09, 09:09   Link #7746
Xuanwu

^He could simply use it the same way Suzaku and Genbu use their Sacred Beasts, instead of sealing it into a Sacred Gear.

Although the manly way to fight would be to transform into a fire beast and punch things hard, of course.
Old 2022-01-09, 15:00   Link #7747
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Yeah for me Kurenai could chosen to use his bird for a sacred gear because in this way he will be more like his father.

I was started to thinking that if many of Issei's sons will use a Longinus or a sacred gear then many of them could get something like their own version of the DXD G if Ishibumi will writt a story about their after the end of the main series. EX and Airi are the ones who are most likely to achieve something similar.

For example Robertina could use Bennu for her sacred gear and when she will unlock the powers of Ophis and GR that Issei may have bequeathed due to genetics she could get something like DXD PG ( Diablous Dragon Phoenix God).
Old 2022-01-30, 17:06   Link #7748
Xuanwu

Just occurred to me, would Vidar really have a massive compatibility advantage over Fenrir? I know the novel says his boots are tailor made for Fenrir, but Fenrir is also pretty much an anti-divine weapon.

Both are CQC fighters, so shouldn't it be an equal match-up?
Old 2022-01-31, 06:31   Link #7749
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Well I remember that Rossweisse said that Vidar with the boots could be comparable to Thor that should be stronger than Fenrir, also Vali said that Fenrir is scary of Vidar so perhaps Vidar with the boots can beat Fenrir..
Old 2022-01-31, 07:01   Link #7750
B214

I always wonder about that, is it equal to Thor - Mjolnir or is it equal to Thor + Mjolnir, if we're going to consider with boots for Vidar, shouldn't the same apply to Thor? Is Vidar + boots = Thor + Mjolnir? Or is it Thor without Mjolnir. I mean we already know Mjolnir isn't a regular weapon from V7.
Old 2022-01-31, 08:38   Link #7751
Xuanwu

^Should be Thor with Mjolnir since it should be a signature weapon, or they'd have specified otherwise. Kinda like you'd have to presume a similar case for Indra (with Vajra).
Old 2022-01-31, 09:37   Link #7752
B214

Quote:
^Should be Thor with Mjolnir since it should be a signature weapon, or they'd have specified otherwise. Kinda like you'd have to presume a similar case for Indra (with Vajra).
I would be kin to agree if True Form Sirzechs and Sirzechs didn't have such a different strength level. For all we know, Thor & Thor + Mjolnir may have a different level too.
Old 2022-12-28, 00:58   Link #7753
kiiro94

So, is Sirzechs still 2.5 times stronger than Indra?
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-28, 04:31   Link #7754
B214

The idea of Indra being 4x Maou is kinda doubtful from start. Cause it's saying the Yondai Maou working together to rival him. If Kiba and Gasper work together to defeat Ise would it mean that Ise is just 2* stronger than them individually?
Old 2022-12-29, 07:43   Link #7755
zarmag

Tournament speculation

we know how badly outmatch Sairaorg's Team against Indra's Team.... maybe Sairaorg and Regulus will awaken a new power like from the 'Beast of Supremacy' to the 'Beast of Destruction'
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-29, 19:05   Link #7756
B214

The power up I can see Sairaorg potentially still having is Regulus using promotion. That's with the assumption that Regulus never used it before.
Old 2022-12-30, 16:16   Link #7757
zarmag

Descendant theory

here's a speculation Shooting Star ended up joining Sairaorg's Peerage then along the way his a descendant of Asmodeus
Old 2023-01-01, 21:23   Link #7758
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
we know how badly outmatch Sairaorg's Team against Indra's Team.... maybe Sairaorg and Regulus will awaken a new power like from the 'Beast of Supremacy' to the 'Beast of Destruction'
Just to be badly beaten by Indra like before? A new power up should be better introduced (against ExE) without a such massive power gap impossible to fill.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-01, 23:12   Link #7759
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Just to be badly beaten by Indra like before? A new power up should be better introduced (against ExE) without a such massive power gap impossible to fill.
Sairaorg does need to fill the power gap. Just bridge it enough that Indra can’t fight Issei at full power. A culmination of Issei and Sairaorg being able to beat one of the best. Issei beats him. Sairaorg sets the stage.
Old 2023-01-02, 06:51   Link #7760
zarmag

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Sairaorg does need to fill the power gap. Just bridge it enough that Indra can’t fight Issei at full power. A culmination of Issei and Sairaorg being able to beat one of the best. Issei beats him. Sairaorg sets the stage.
Shiva might help Sairaorg getting a new power-up just like Indra help Ise's DXD form