AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 10 27.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 27.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 8.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.78%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-02, 03:26   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 5 Discussion / Poll (Ai After 1)

Welcome to the discussion thread for Amagami SS+ plus, Episode 5 (Ai After 1).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-02-02, 11:50   Link #2
Sumeragi
Banned

Yes, this is the Ai episode! Swimsuits! Swimsuits!
Old 2012-02-02, 14:16   Link #3
moshika

what a pillow
Old 2012-02-02, 17:02   Link #4
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshika View Post
what a pillow
Better if face-down.
Old 2012-02-02, 20:32   Link #5
karuroso

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-02-02, 22:28   Link #6
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Some nice moments between Ai and Tachibana. The pillow and lullaby were great. Poor Ai has to be alone because Tachibana is an idiot. He better make it up to her in a big way. What kind of cram school abducts kids like that. Lol at Tsukasa-sensei. We finally got a glimpse of Ai's brother.
Old 2012-02-02, 23:16   Link #7
GundamZZ
残念美人

Miya actually joined the swimming club. Last time, Hibiki failed to recruit her. Maybe Miya didn't like others to tell her what to do.

Even they squeezed to stories in nurse's room, the story flow looks actually smooth.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust

Last edited by GundamZZ; 2012-02-02 at 23:35.
Old 2012-02-03, 01:08   Link #8
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Overall a pretty nice episodes. A lot of Ai blushing which was great . I mean we get swimsuits from Ai and Miya, the 'pillow' scene , sitting together on the beach, just gold moments all around. Think this combination worked better than the last (where they had to use 2 episodes to properly conclude Rihoko's arc) and the episodes with Tsukasa where I thought they focused too much on the weird election.

Poor Umehara. Someone go out with the poor guy already .

Anyways cute episode. Better make things right next episode! Time to break out of the cram camp and go for his girl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Some nice moments between Ai and Tachibana. The pillow and lullaby were great. Poor Ai has to be alone because Tachibana is an idiot. He better make it up to her in a big way. What kind of cram school abducts kids like that. Lol at Tsukasa-sensei. We finally got a glimpse of Ai's brother.
Criminal organizations posiing as cram schools ? But seriously that was one odd part of the episode. The whole kidnapping thing is pretty extreme way to do things. Plus not like Tachibana shouldn't have been able to argue out of it. Certainly he can't use that as an excuse on the real thing, but he's not going to gain anything from this crazy trip anyways if his answers were pretty good to begin with. Don't have to send someone on a spartan camp trip to remind themselves to double check when filling in the answer bubble.
Old 2012-02-03, 02:50   Link #9
Sumeragi
Banned

My bet is that Junichi might manage to get out earlier by getting a good mark on a practice exam.
Old 2012-02-03, 04:35   Link #10
Kyuu
=^^=

Hmmm. Kinda glad they've explored this scenario of a couple being too busy for each other -- for this sort of thing -- happens all too often in real life. Which brings about the question: How do you deal with it?
Old 2012-02-03, 05:09   Link #11
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Where exactly is their school? I remember seeing the same two-lane hilly slope in Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, ToraDora, and Onegai Sensei.
Old 2012-02-03, 07:26   Link #12
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Was the end card drawn by Homunculus? Sure looked like his art. At any rate, it looks lovely

The storyline of this arc is simple yet effective. Looking forward to seeing how they're going to resolve this situation. This episode reminded me why Ai is my favorite girl of the cast. She's the sweetest and the most down to earth. That pillow scene was so good...

Glad we got more Miya too, and in a swimsuit to boot! I can never get enough of her.
Old 2012-02-03, 07:46   Link #13
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sure everybody's gonna bring up that pillow scene, but now I can't stop picturing what Nanasaki and Junichi were doing underneath his bed cover that morning

That lucky bastard... At this rate, I can't wait to find out how he's going to make a memorable scene with Haruka as the finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
My bet is that Junichi might manage to get out earlier by getting a good mark on a practice exam.
Nah, I say he somehow manages to 'prison break' Cram School for that one night- it's more dramatic that way

P.S - I have a pretty good idea why the deers were breeding more after last year
Old 2012-02-03, 10:36   Link #14
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sure everybody's gonna bring up that pillow scene, but now I can't stop picturing what Nanasaki and Junichi were doing underneath his bed cover that morning
True, I wonder why no one else mentioned that scene.

Well, no idea what they did, but whatever they did, they did it quite fast because they weren't late for schools

I have been given 10/10 for every single episode, no exception for this one
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2012-02-03, 10:38   Link #15
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
You and me both, buddy.

Quote:
That lucky bastard... At this rate, I can't wait to find out how he's going to make a memorable scene with Haruka as the finale
Forget just Haruka; what the heck is he gonna do with Kaoru and Sae?
Old 2012-02-03, 10:51   Link #16
Candyshark

Strangely I couldn't enjoy this episode as much as did Rihoko's. Paradox! Since they did spent more than first half of the episode together I had trouble imagining them being separated. Maybe if structure was different like making their interactions really short. It is good they they explore on this theme. Finding time for each other if you have part-time job college exams, etc is not always easy. At least he tries to redeem his character and put some effort non-echhi related. Next episode more making out fo'shizzle!

@Chaos: He was using her blanket.

P.S: sitting on your knees while being surrounded by a dozen of girls in swimsuits a punishment I would become a chronic trespasser!
Old 2012-02-03, 10:58   Link #17
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Something like this?
Old 2012-02-03, 11:03   Link #18
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That was actually the first time I've seen anyone take advantage of the 'Girl waking you up' scene.

You have to understand, this is kind of a big deal for me so I'm milking it for all it's worth.
Old 2012-02-03, 11:58   Link #19
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
P.S - I have a pretty good idea why the deers were breeding more after last year
Sorry, but I disagree. I doubt they actually did that.
Old 2012-02-03, 12:08   Link #20
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Sorry, but I disagree. I doubt they actually did that.
hmm...could you explain please why you think they didn't? =~
Closed Thread