AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-05-26, 15:41   Link #3281
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
This thread lacks poor Nori. Nori needs some loving too!

I don't think so..

Most will agree that Nori as a character is neither well interesting nor essencial or 100% relevant to the story.

I have always seen Nori as a suport character for Jun.., altough her character development hits its reason on episode 11 of season 1, before the previous episode and the ones after it.., she little to none has any significant importance in the story / and with the characters.

Nori is a important link to Jun though.., just as I previously mencioned its in episode 11 where such a link is crucial in order to call Jun to reason; never the less I don't think she is well acomplished as a character.., this given the fact that so many others in Rozen Maiden are.., it was natural that someone would get the shaft..

I don't belive that even in her part to emphasise Jun's problem in season 1 was well acomplished.., since Shinku on her own did a much better job at that..

Though Nori's role in the story came to a good conclusion, this meaning.., she was there for Jun..;
I recon her manners, design & personality don't appeal to many who watch the series.

I find it funny to watch though what constantly happens to that guy (which we don't even know his name) that keeps trying to ask her for a date

Maybe we will see a bigger support by part of her on Suisei Seki due to the loss of Sou and Hina on season 3.., but that is just random guessing..

Edit :

This thread needed more homicidal Megu pic's.., and since there aren't any new ones.., after spending 7 mins going through pages back.., I finaly! found the picture I wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo

Last edited by Alu; 2006-05-26 at 16:01.
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 18:15   Link #3282
tsukun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
I find it funny to watch though what constantly happens to that guy (which we don't even know his name) that keeps trying to ask her for a date
We do know his name, last name anyway. Yamamoto or something. Nori calls his name when he tries to confess right outside of their school's basketball count (?). It's the ep where Nori has to go home early to have cake with everyone...so I'm thinking it's Ep 5 of season 1.

Spoiler:
tsukun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 18:34   Link #3283
TamaNeko

Suiseiseki is a VERY healthy girl.

TamaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 19:47   Link #3284
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

hy people, i am new in this forum and of course i am a strong fan of ROZEN MAIDEN, i got the two seaons and i cant wait for the third season

i am from Mexico and i am mexican

by the way, i like much the walls that your makes i love them

my RM doll of course, SUIGINTOU

well, i hope that i can be accept here

see you around
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 19:51   Link #3285
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

ah, i forget something much important

i see that your sumbit much images of Kirakishou eating to HinaIchigo

can you show me the real scenes from the manga? and in what number is that? in the number six? and where i can found the scans of the manga number six?

Last edited by RM-FAN; 2006-05-26 at 20:48.
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 01:22   Link #3286
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Spoiler for length:
In short, she is one of those characters that while not of any obvious importance, the show simply cannot do without.

Actually, she had importance before that episode 11, in the first episode of season one she served to set the scene for Jun's Hikkikomari (sorry if i murdered the sp) background. Hell, she almost singlehandedly opened the Anime (forgetting that prologue opener by the victorian child). So yeah, while not a main character, she is still essential to the RM plot.

I really really pity that guy..

Quote:
Is that cream? Bring out the strawberries!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN
hy people, i am new in this forum and of course i am a strong fan of ROZEN MAIDEN, i got the two seaons and i cant wait for the third season

see you around
Hi, welcome! Sure you can be accepted here, just make crazy but smart posts I like your username Sorry I don't read the manga.. but I don't think we can post scans of the manga here, that would be illegal anyhow.. what you saw was most probably a piece of fan art.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 01:53   Link #3287
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:

see you around
Welcome, comrade, to the Cult of the Lampe.

All hail Gin-sama!
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 02:18   Link #3288
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaNeko

you really want aa? let me train u
Quote:

see you around
welcome dude!!!!! hope u can understand wtf are we saying...
abang brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 02:31   Link #3289
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Have these been posted?

Also, I got a question.
Who is she?

Someone 2ch invented?
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 02:35   Link #3290
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:

see you around
Welcome !
I know the thread goes aLONG way back.., and we have discussed mostely everything out of anything that there is to discuss regarding Rozen Maiden..; but never the less, and I belive I can speak on behalf of most when I say.., there are still many things to talk about.

So.., be free to lay out any questions, doubts, comments, whatever you wish.., you'll rarely see this thread fall out of the first page

This not to mencione that there are always many pictures beeing posted aswell
(and thus probably after reading this Flo posts another spam of WTF - with some quality in the middle.., or so I hope ^^)

Edit :
@Riker : no idea.., after 16x pages.. anything is possible ^^
Altough I am pretty sure I have not seen this one before.., and it is in fact.. a VERY cute Bara pic

Many thanks for sharing
Old 2006-05-27, 02:41   Link #3291
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Have these been posted?

Also, I got a question.
Who is she?

Someone 2ch invented?

damm that kira is so cute?? anyone got bara-bara or kira wallpaper??

*bara-bara the name of barasuishou that kanaria create ~kashira
Old 2006-05-27, 02:48   Link #3292
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Thank You Very Much Riker.
@abang: Bara wall?
*clicky*↓
Old 2006-05-27, 02:50   Link #3293
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
Solwy, your going to vector those 2 ?
Old 2006-05-27, 02:54   Link #3294
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
@abang: Bara wall?
*clicky*↓

ok thanks dude !!! \
damm .. i like the bara-bara angeli look!
Old 2006-05-27, 03:47   Link #3295
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
I don't think so..

Most will agree that Nori as a character is neither well interesting nor essencial or 100% relevant to the story.

I have always seen Nori as a suport character for Jun.., altough her character development hits its reason on episode 11 of season 1, before the previous episode and the ones after it.., she little to none has any significant importance in the story / and with the characters.

Nori is a important link to Jun though.., just as I previously mencioned its in episode 11 where such a link is crucial in order to call Jun to reason; never the less I don't think she is well acomplished as a character.., this given the fact that so many others in Rozen Maiden are.., it was natural that someone would get the shaft..

I don't belive that even in her part to emphasise Jun's problem in season 1 was well acomplished.., since Shinku on her own did a much better job at that..

Though Nori's role in the story came to a good conclusion, this meaning.., she was there for Jun..;
I recon her manners, design & personality don't appeal to many who watch the series.

Maybe we will see a bigger support by part of her on Suisei Seki due to the loss of Sou and Hina on season 3.., but that is just random guessing..
I agree with the view that Nori isn't an important character which probably explains the lack of fanart of her. About the guy who seems to like Nori, he should have been cut out of the show because his part really serves no purpose. His and Nori's relationship didn't even advance at all through both season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaNeko

Talk about thighs that crush a guy to a bloody pulp!

Many years ago when men first sailed the seven seas tales of a horrible monster which consumed entire ships were told by old sailors in pubs, but most civilians thought these old drunk sailors were just telling tall tales. Only recently was evidence discovered that proved these tales true. I present the only picture ever taken of a Gin-Fish before it consumed the ship that caught her.

I got sad news to report: Disney has bought the rights to the Suigintou character and are making her more kid-friendly (i.e. less scary).

Suigintou with some new "assets"...

Ninjas invade Rozen Maiden!

Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 03:59   Link #3296
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

oh shyt ... ninja ?? lol hina ichigo .. hhahahaha
Old 2006-05-27, 04:14   Link #3297
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Hmm. Theres this subbed KunKun episode, called Duell Walzer OVA, thats floating around. According to the comment, its a KunKun episode from RM. Anyone have any news on that?
I actualy just saw it here on the AnimeSuki's main "today's" torrent page; not the forums.., the main page itself..
I belive its just a complear KunKun episode / sort of an OVA; since we didn't realy get to finish any of the ones they showed in the series.
Its still a very nice idea, I'm downloading it now
Old 2006-05-27, 04:21   Link #3298
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
I actualy just saw it here on the AnimeSuki's main "today's" torrent page; not the forums.., the main page itself..
I belive its just a complear KunKun episode / sort of an OVA; since we didn't realy get to finish any of the ones they showed in the series.

cannot find it .. mind giving website?
Old 2006-05-27, 04:25   Link #3299
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Yeah its a complete KunKun episode, so we know what Shinku oooos and ahs at. Its not really an OVA, since it has nothing related to either season's plots, except KunKun of course. More like a DVD extra? Enjoy it

@abang brother: Here lolz

Dang! Narrowly missed 3300 GET XD

Last edited by Lost; 2006-05-27 at 04:39.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 04:25   Link #3300
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by abang brother
cannot find it .. mind giving website?
Erm..... http://www.animesuki.com ? o-o;;;

[Edit]:

Maybe I should post some pics which Flo likes. o-o;;
Spoiler for Eyes Burning?:

Ok, Counter pics. :x

Last edited by Riker; 2006-05-27 at 04:38.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural