AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-28, 00:59   Link #1841
AznSamsung

dont forget to save all weapon cuz u might need it for elem bonus as well as ult weap ..... gl on lvl 90 maps .... it is a gg for many ppl
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 00:58   Link #1842
sandyjuventus

I need some help.. I just started playing this game.. I am unable to complete most of the dungeons 100%.. I search every corner of the dungeon to make sure I haven't missed anything and when I am about complete 40 turns, some random creature (level 40) / reaper pops up and my control over dungeon drops to 95-98% and I don't get bonus and thus I don't get a complete badge for the dungeon. Oh yeah reaper used to pop up till I killed it.. now some Bunny sort of thing pops up every time when I am about to conquer a dungeon. Am I doing anything wrong? This is so frustrating..
sandyjuventus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 01:07   Link #1843
Xacual

You can end maps before turn 35 when the demon shows up. If you killed the reaper though you should be able to kill that thing though. A good suggestion would be to choose a map, take note of the square it spawns on and then another go through the level position all your characters in a way so you can attack with them all right away.

Oh I forgot to mention and once you do kill it, it's gone for good and won't show up again.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-12-17 at 07:25.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 07:15   Link #1844
Wigwams

not all maps can be 100% cleared at first try. some you have to come back to later when you get more characters/skills.

also alot of maps have hidden areas behind special terrain like lava, water, cliffs, etc. so make sure to check those too.
Old 2012-12-17, 08:31   Link #1845
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

It'd save you a lot of time to try completing them at 2nd run, when they reveal all of the condition for clear the map.

I'm having trouble to find some Devil Beads and Angel Beads. This place doesn't tell me where I could find those monsters, and I really need one to craft the Soul Staff to trigger Lyphia/Evelyn events. Anyone has any advice? By the way, I couldn't survive those lv 90 dungeon yet, as my highest character is Yuela and she's only at 75.

Also, is there any scene involve the Eushully girls?

[edit]
Nevermind. Managed to beat Asmodeus and got another 2 Devil Beads. Now the problem is Angel Beads.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2012-12-17 at 13:00.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 13:44   Link #1846
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Hi got a question about this game, is it heavy or light on the eroge elements (cause i rather have one that isn't heavy on it kind of like muv-luv or Devil on G-String, oh and by eroge elements i actually mean sex scenes or the like, not skimpy outfits/fanservice basically things like that). Does it have a strong romance element ? Is the story good ?
Old 2012-12-17, 16:27   Link #1847
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Hi got a question about this game, is it heavy or light on the eroge elements (cause i rather have one that isn't heavy on it kind of like muv-luv or Devil on G-String, oh and by eroge elements i actually mean sex scenes or the like, not skimpy outfits/fanservice basically things like that). Does it have a strong romance element ? Is the story good ?
There's almost no sex for the first 4 chapters of the storyline. First sex scene is at the end of chapter 4 basically. After that there's a lot of sex scenes. The gameplay is fun though and can always just skip the sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Also, is there any scene involve the Eushully girls?

[edit]
Nevermind. Managed to beat Asmodeus and got another 2 Devil Beads. Now the problem is Angel Beads.
Angel Beads are basically only from Eliza in the big angel war fight in chapter 7? Your other option since you're in NG+ is to clear all the way through all the mine levels until you get to the last level because in that level there are angel mobs that can drop them.

Also no sex scenes for Eushully mascots.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-12-17, 20:56   Link #1848
Wigwams

i believe you can also get an angel bead in that map where wil and melodiana are alone together in some "trial" or whatever. there is a white dragon which can drop the angel bead.
Old 2012-12-17, 20:58   Link #1849
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
i believe you can also get an angel bead in that map where wil and melodiana are alone together in some "trial" or whatever. there is a white dragon which can drop the angel bead.
I think that's a dragon bead isn't it?

Old 2012-12-17, 21:04   Link #1850
Red_Zeal_Knight

Hmm yea there is Melodiana trial map where there was a angel boss I think that drops an angel bead
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 11:27   Link #1851
AznSamsung

melodiana trial map boss which is a dragon (must have bronze key to open) drop dragon bead not angel .... after defeating it u get 3 items in the next room ...
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 20:05   Link #1852
Wigwams

try the "boss" before the dragon boss (which is behind a door? and optional) i remember that one who you need to kill to complete quest can drop angel bead.
Old 2012-12-21, 00:46   Link #1853
XxSleepyxX
Learner

When you fight Eliza your guaranteed to get one. If you use a full mil you'll be able to get two. In melodiana's dungeon quest the boss and the dragon behind the door both can drop one but its not guaranteed. Using a full mil raises your chances but not guaranteed. Later on in the NG+ dungeons monsters also drop them. The final boss on Asmo's route drops like 4 I think.
Old 2012-12-21, 01:08   Link #1854
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
When you fight Eliza your guaranteed to get one. If you use a full mil you'll be able to get two. In melodiana's dungeon quest the boss and the dragon behind the door both can drop one but its not guaranteed. Using a full mil raises your chances but not guaranteed. Later on in the NG+ dungeons monsters also drop them. The final boss on Asmo's route drops like 4 I think.
No the thing at the bottom of the mine drops teleport bracelets. The dragon can only drop a dragon bead, the angel can drop an angel bead.

Old 2012-12-23, 03:56   Link #1855
bikersmoke

I payed the 30k and got the two gantzs treasures but dont know how to sell them. I cant find them under the sales option when in store can only find them under the other tab when in party menu. I feel like im missing something I actually have 4 of them on second playthrough lol.

Never mind found a post about other treasure sold at church ty anyway.
bikersmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 13:22   Link #1856
bikersmoke

I need help again lol. I did tians last quest where pay 1,000,000 and did 5 dungens again but this time he dosen come back or give me any thing. Do I have to lvl up or something else? plz help dont wanna lose 1mil on that jerk.
Old 2012-12-23, 13:27   Link #1857
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

I want to ask, how good is the story/plot and character development in this game ? Does it have a lot of character interactions (ADV mode) or its more focused on the SRPG gameplay ?
Old 2012-12-23, 13:34   Link #1858
bikersmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
I want to ask, how good is the story/plot and character development in this game ? Does it have a lot of character interactions (ADV mode) or its more focused on the SRPG gameplay ?
Its more gameplay than anything. rpg type
Old 2012-12-23, 14:05   Link #1859
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Thank you, as for the story and plot how are they ? Plus character development?
Old 2012-12-23, 14:29   Link #1860
bikersmoke

Its a good game if have the space, good plot ok character development. Well worth the play and download.

There is a girl in the replay room that I dont see on any list she has red hair and wearing a green suit whats her name?

Last edited by bikersmoke; 2012-12-23 at 16:17.

Tags
eushully