Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-18, 18:45   Link #10001
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
oh c'mon sky, you can pull off something better than this =P are you tired?
The kiss was confirmed mutual by the staff, ok, perfect.
Is not something that has been greatly performed in the series - by the animation team/writers and everything I mean, because a lot of us has had the impression it has been a very sad kiss for Karen watching the series and I don't think that not being higly focused on the KaLulu romance makes you a less intelligent viewer - but it's far from being completely WTF-shit like, say, if the animation team said 'by the end of the series, Suzaku was madly in love with Nina'! So, fine this way.

You and other fans of the pairing are happy, someone else might be angry, some other can't give a fuck or being skepticall, but coming to this point now the discussion is becoming redundant. Let's wait for more instead of going all 'aaaw this not makes sense' or ' ooh that's illogical' or 'they hate us so they refuse to see'!

I do really appreciate your opinion that Lelouch loved both Shirley and Karen but never come to fully understand his feelings or had time to make projects about it, if you still think it was like that.
Alright. All the points you made i agree and i still stand in my opinion but what you quoted about what i said, is that. Some people making COMPLETELY irrelevant and stupid remarks onto the material-kiss subject. I'm not sure if they are trying to "ruin" the "Kalulu joy", what they do is actually failing. And fail in a not-humorous way. :/
Old 2008-11-18, 19:24   Link #10002
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

You know, I really can't believe how many pages there are dedicated to such a circular argument as to whether Lelouch returned a kiss or not and whether Kallen should have realized everything from that kiss. (As far as the later is concerned, keep in mind that even if he hasn't tried to take over the world yet, he still apparently used the BKs as a stepping stone to the throne of the most powerful Empire on earth and is teamed up w/ one-time enemy Suzaku. This plus Lelouch basically told her that he was screwing w/ her and everyone else since the day they met, and her only other reassurance that that isn't true (C.C.) is gone. Pretty much anything Lelouch did that at that point would be viewed w/ suspicion, even on her part.)

Still, the round about here is getting kinda funny. If some people don't want to believe there is any truth in Kalulu, I say let them. It's one thing to present an argument in support/against something; it is quite another to keep bringing up the same things time and time again w/ neither side getting convinced. Agree to disagree and move on.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-11-18, 21:23   Link #10003
lovecakecookies

honestly, I think the NT thing about the kiss (which is from code geass staff right? otherwise all this arguing is pointless)
is not that surprising, weren't many Kalulu shippers arguing that in the first place?

point is
Luluxdeath canon still
sigh it makes me sad..

oh yeah who knows the NT thing might have some stuff about C.C and Shirley that might "confirm" things to other people... so everyone should calm down ..lol
Old 2008-11-18, 21:31   Link #10004
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Calm down when there's such juicy tidbits to be discussed? Nonsense!

Shirley died early in the season, and their kiss was well before that last season, so I doubt they'll go into as much detail. The booklet would be more likely to focus on recent events.
Old 2008-11-18, 21:38   Link #10005
Lie

I don't even understand what is so special about this, so it overturns some slapdash theory that Lelouch saw Kallen as just a friend. I was honestly under that impression after Episode 7, Freudian logic not withstanding. Just as he saw Shirley as more than a friend by Season 1's episode where she gets mind wiped.
All this does is fill in a blank. Where did Kallen get Lelouch's feelings from to understand them at the end. Where did the geass*net and Complete fall into place? This is a good place and explanation.
Why are people jumping all over this? Will your house burn down if Lelouch happened to have loved Kallen?
Its just some info that fills in a blank. Hooraa hooray. Doesn't change the fact that Lelouch is dead. So Kallen inherited Lelouch's feelings and understood them. Good for her. Now she can have a life knowing that she was loved by the man she loved and gave her the world.
What is so terrible about it that we got ten pages of this.
Oh no maybe she'll live her life forever in love with Lelouch, heaven forbid.
Old 2008-11-18, 21:46   Link #10006
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Anyway, moving on.....500 PAGES WOOOOO! CONGRATZ ROMANCE PAGE! LETS MAKE THE NEXT 500 PAGES HAPPY FUN AND ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE, REGARDLESS OF SHIPPING NO? FOR THE NEXT 500 PAGES ANYTHING IS CANON! *sniff* I smell SchenizelxxTable-kun!
Old 2008-11-18, 21:48   Link #10007
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Agree to disagree and move on.
I wish we could. But apparently disagreeing with the almighty elite is forbidden.
Old 2008-11-18, 21:56   Link #10008
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
I don't even understand what is so special about this, so it overturns some slapdash theory that Lelouch saw Kallen as just a friend. I was honestly under that impression after Episode 7, Freudian logic not withstanding. Just as he saw Shirley as more than a friend by Season 1's episode where she gets mind wiped.
All this does is fill in a blank. Where did Kallen get Lelouch's feelings from to understand them at the end. Where did the geass*net and Complete fall into place? This is a good place and explanation.
Why are people jumping all over this? Will your house burn down if Lelouch happened to have loved Kallen?
Its just some info that fills in a blank. Hooraa hooray. Doesn't change the fact that Lelouch is dead. So Kallen inherited Lelouch's feelings and understood them. Good for her. Now she can have a life knowing that she was loved by the man she loved and gave her the world.
Oh no maybe she'll live her life forever in love with Lelouch, heaven forbid.
Well really it is not really all that special. The main thing, atleast from what I am getting, is that as you said, it overturns the theory that Lelouch saw Kallen as just a friend which seems to have been the prevalent argument against Kallen and Lelouch.

But it is not the whole Kallen loving Lelouch part so much as the Lelouch having deeper then friendship feelings for Kallen that some people can't accept. Not to mention the argument over the validity of the information in question. Kinda funny as we had people jumping all over Okouchi's "dark" comment about episode fifteen.
Old 2008-11-18, 21:56   Link #10009
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
Seriously, this was epic. One single bizarre description of a kiss and ten pages of ship war.
It was definately a F.L.E.I.A.
Should I drop another one?

ルルーシュの思いを彼女なりに理解し、決意をしたシャーり。
says the caption of Turn 13.
(Poor girl, why has Taniguchi to be so cruel....)

Ah, and Yoshino (the fanservice guy) wanted C.C.'s memories in Turn 15 to be more "erotic". But those images were not proper to be shown in a TV show.
Old 2008-11-18, 21:59   Link #10010
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Depends, if it is like official info from the staff then go ahead. I'd like some extra info about the show, particularly if there was anything from Taniguchi on the later episodes. Like comments or his own opinions on how R2 turned out.
Old 2008-11-18, 22:06   Link #10011
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

I just found it to be something entertaining to do. To be realistic, CG is over, so I agree that it is rather pointless, but then CG is just something entertaining to begin with.
Old 2008-11-19, 00:04   Link #10012
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Seriously, this was epic. One single bizarre description of a kiss and ten pages of ship war.

Ah, and Yoshino (the fanservice guy) wanted C.C.'s memories in Turn 15 to be more "erotic". But those images were not proper to be shown in a TV show.
Why does it feel that the more they release about 15 the more and more slutty it makes it seem. Is it just me?
The whole thing from the kiss is prolly because it just is a really bizarre description. It was unexpected to be released in that form, so people are now acting unexpectadly. Defending their bases, attacking their enemies. Everything just came out of the blue.
... and that sucks for Shirley.
Old 2008-11-19, 00:04   Link #10013
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:

english please
Old 2008-11-19, 00:09   Link #10014
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
english please
Says Lelouch understands her feelings and shares her determination, I think.
Old 2008-11-19, 00:10   Link #10015
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Says Lelouch understands her feelings and shares her determination, I think.
who's determination
isnt it about ep 13 (sherly's requiem)
Old 2008-11-19, 00:12   Link #10016
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
who's determination
isnt it about ep 13 (sherly's requiem)
Actually, scratch that. Rather it says that he understands Shirley's thoughts and determination.
Old 2008-11-19, 00:50   Link #10017
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
My thoughts exactly.

And so Lelouch understood Shirley's thoughts and determination? Well, that's all well and good. Not sure how much it helps us Shirlulu fans though.
Old 2008-11-19, 01:21   Link #10018
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Wasn't it "Shirley understood Lelouch's thoughts "?(again we have omoi)
I'm no translator, I just fed the line through Google. One way or another, it's pretty cruel to Shirlulu.
Old 2008-11-19, 01:22   Link #10019
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Wasn't it "Shirley understood Lelouch's thoughts "?(again we have omoi)
I don't know. I don't understand half this s*it. I was just repeating what morbosfist said.
Old 2008-11-19, 04:03   Link #10020
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
My thoughts exactly.

And so Lelouch understood Shirley's thoughts and determination? Well, that's all well and good. Not sure how much it helps us Shirlulu fans though.
Well Shirley and Lelouch are in the same place so maybe this will help for a love story in heaven ?

Yep, this news is just really interesting to us cause, since coming from the staff, it kills all this friendship crap between Lelouch and Kallen, and finally makes us understand WHEN Lelouch did show her his feelings.
And we have the proof that Var's gif wasn't really overanalyzed

LOL about Turn 15; more erotic ? So they wanted to show her geass effects in...THAT way ?

Closed Thread

Tags
romance