AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-06, 05:22   Link #21
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
zzhk @ Agree knowing Ise, he will probally some ingeniousway to use the power.

CNine@ Again the girls and Rias help him with this. Remember the girls chose to let Rias hel the last part of his trauma. Also the girls already help him a big time in the heal section. So we don't need Yuma and like i say ,from what i remember her soul it's no more.(and i hope she stay death for good and never come back.....like bludvein say there is no need of her anymore ).

well certainly the girls[Rias excluded] heal Ise trauma in vol 10, but not all of his trauma is dissapear
Old 2012-05-06, 05:27   Link #22
Soji

CNine@ I thought i already say this. The girls agree to let Rias to heal the last part of his trauma. He don't need yuma for that .he just need a normal relationship .
Old 2012-05-06, 05:30   Link #23
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
His whole issue with the trauma inflicted by Reynalle was healed in vol 10, which is why he was able to confess to Rias. There is nothing left to resolve.

Though maybe it might be nice to kill her again for being such a bitch....
Quote:
zzhk @ Agree knowing Ise, he will probally some ingeniousway to use the power.

CNine@ Again the girls and Rias help him with this. Remember the girls chose to let Rias hel the last part of his trauma. Also the girls already help him a big time in the heal section. So we don't need Yuma and like i say ,from what i remember her soul it's no more.(and i hope she stay death for good and never come back.....like bludvein say there is no need of her anymore ).
Spoiler for He still has his trauma:
Old 2012-05-06, 05:35   Link #24
Soji

CNine@ I remember that part.But he don't need yuma to solve this he just need Rias and the other. They already start to solve this so let them deal with this....he don't need that girl tha would only bring more problem.I start to get the feeling that you just want her back to bring more problem when there is no need.
Old 2012-05-06, 05:40   Link #25
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
CNine@ I remember that part.But he don't need yuma to solve this he just need Rias and the other. They already start to solve this so let them deal with this....he don't need that girl tha would only bring more problem.I start to get the feeling that you just want her back to bring more problem when there is no need.
nope, i think he must settle his score with Reynalle for once and all to erase his trauma and starting to build his harem[he still didn't has Yandere yet]

maybe Rias Vs Neo-Reynalle[resurrected by witch with power-up]
Old 2012-05-06, 05:46   Link #26
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
nope, i think he must settle his score with Reynalle for once and all to erase his trauma and starting to build his harem[he still didn't has Yandere yet]
Sorry but I disagree with this. If the author take this route and bring back some one that we know is death for good.I would be disappointed.
The author make clear that Yuma it's death so would be pointless to bring her back only for this. he already start to move forward thanks the girls.And like i say he need only them and Rias to solve this once and for all. Honestly would be much better if the trauma get solve like this with the help of his love one that with Yuma that come back from nothingness.Also if the kiss in vol 12 it's initiated by Ise then we know that another part of his trauma it's gone.(still hope he is the one to initiated the kiss).
Old 2012-05-06, 06:07   Link #27
sky black swordman

Quote:
Sorry but I disagree with this. If the author take this route and bring back some one that we know is death for good.I would be disappointed.
The author make clear that Yuma it's death so would be pointless to bring her back only for this. he already start to move forward thanks the girls.And like i say he need only them and Rias to solve this once and for all. Honestly would be much better if the trauma get solve like this with the help of his love one that with Yuma that come back from nothingness.Also if the kiss in vol 12 it's initiated by Ise then we know that another part of his trauma it's gone.(still hope he is the one to initiated the kiss).
I agree on the Yuma thing and I think the whole who initiated the kiss thing was most likely Rias .
Something I find interesting is that as more of the volume's are translated I see glimpses of the Truma he got from his relationship with Yuma and how he perceives the girls action's toward him and how he perceives his relationships with the girls which is all connected to the yuma truma.

How he perceives his relationships with the girls does not change at all he still sees them as how each relationship began. The only that change a little was his relationship with asia and only a little after vol 6 and even more after in vol 9 she wants to bear Ise child. Alll though this changes in vol 10.

For Rias's affection and love a master and a pet.
For Akeno's affection and love as her teasing,playing with him and having fun with her kouhai with her S mode.
For Asia's affection and love as a sister and family.
For koneko's affection and love I guess because he is her sempai.
For Xenovia just after his Dragon DNA . Now I added her because I know has kissed Ise on the cheek and has gotten jealous or shown signs of jealousy hint she may like or love Ise.
The Others well thats up for debate.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-05-06 at 06:36.
Old 2012-05-06, 10:33   Link #28
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Hey guys about Ise mastering DD, if he does get the Steal ability, what if he halves his opponents breast size, steals it, then uses transfer to make all his harems breasts bigger.
Old 2012-05-06, 10:40   Link #29
Soji

sky black swordman@ Trust me. even if i want he was the one to start the kiss i don't belive he does this. It's just something i'm hope. Because if he was the one...well this would mean that he feel better (about his trauma). Also Rias does say to him that he is the one that have to start this kind of thing.
About what you saya about the harem...i agree until vol 10 he feel that way because trauma and how he is. But like you say all this change in vol 10. Wich mean from now we will see more and more change.

dragonroots@ Let's hope he never try this. I mean Rias and Akeno are pretty good already and i doubt that ise want do something that would hurt Them and their oppai.(and no...the oppai beam does not count).
Old 2012-05-06, 10:46   Link #30
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Soji what about Koneko and Asia, and on the note of the oppai beam, what if he uses it while the oppai beam is active thus enabling an endless supply of stamina. Also he won't have to worry about the side effects cause he can just use the oppai beam, then transfer the size of girls breasts that he stole back to Rias eliminating the ultimate drawback of the ability.
Old 2012-05-06, 10:53   Link #31
Soji

dragonroots@ Honestly? I cant see Ise do this even again enemy. Come on steal oppai size? Knowing him . I don't think will happen. Also even if I see you're point i think would be too much something like this. Ise ,until now the max he done was dress breaker and the other one. I really can't see him use DD steal skill again enemy(in the way you say).
Old 2012-05-06, 10:59   Link #32
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Soji i know you're right man, i'm just joking around, he has too much respect for a girls oppai to harm them even if they are femme fatales.

On another note, i checked Ishibumi's blog using google translate and the title of the Ophis short story is "We go shopping", i can already see major hilarity in this, so many things can happen, Ophis could try and steal clothing and candy getting Ise into trouble with security, the girls could come aswell and fight over who gets to hold hands with Ise or sit next to him during lunch or all sorts of things, followed by him being seen by Matsuda and Motohama and they finally go nuts and chase him all over the mall trying to kill him.
Old 2012-05-06, 10:59   Link #33
zzhk
Summary Machine

Well, with that Ise will truly become what Barakiel feared -- the shameless Oppai Dragon who feeds on women's breasts.

Consuming the breasts of hapless girls to fuel his own energy.

That sounds so terrible that I think Ise will never go along with it.
He wants to protect breasts, not prey upon them.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-05-06, 11:28   Link #34
Rozeluxe Meitzen

ok, you guys know that was an image from vol 1 right, the Reynalle image, if yes, then i cant belive you would consider that she would return, the only one who could return was Issei, and even so, he needed the help of Ophis, i dont count GR because he only game him a new body, so if he still had his old body, only Ophis help would be needed, but she knew it was futile to try it on his old body, due to Samaels curse, and Draig and his sempais protected his soul when his body decayed, what i mean, to return you would need at least the power of Draig and Albion in their prime, and they each had the power to kill god, so the only ones left that are able to revive someone are, Ophis and GR, so, i dont see that happening.
and about the DG (dividing gear, remember that is the name it took when he absorbed the ability), maybe now that his body is that of a dragon the lifespawn reducing effect is no more, concidering he was reborn from the 2 strongest beings, i can see that being the case, but even still, the ability itself is unstable, so maybe he is aiming to master it so he can call it any time he needs it, yet my guess is that the the ability itself will drain a lot of stamina, since all of his abilities end up that way, or maybe he will learn how to steal stamina to replenish his own, after all, most off the time Ise ends up figthing separeted from Rias.
now after all this a new question is still unresolved, now that his lifespawn was restored, and his body became that of a dragon in human form, does that mean the healing sesions are over? or will Ishibumi put a twist like saying that because his body is that off a dragon he needs a complete set for a new healing season with something like, Rias and Akeno at the same time sucking dragon power because his body could turn to a dragon, and at the same time Koneko applying senjutsu to help reduce the amount or help to make the extraction faster, and even Asia and Ross with something, i dont know, but that is one of my bigger concerns at the moment.
Old 2012-05-06, 12:06   Link #35
iK@r0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Well, with that Ise will truly become what Barakiel feared -- the shameless Oppai Dragon who feeds on women's breasts.

Consuming the breasts of hapless girls to fuel his own energy.

That sounds so terrible that I think Ise will never go along with it.
He wants to protect breasts, not prey upon them.
but it grows back after a day so I think its fine
Old 2012-05-06, 12:09   Link #36
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
but it grows back after a day so I think its fine
That's when he used that oppai beams with Rias, which grew back...bt if you divide it using DD I dont think it'll grow back
Old 2012-05-06, 12:13   Link #37
iK@r0s

^Then boosted gift it.....it might return to normal.....
Old 2012-05-06, 13:18   Link #38
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Ise mastering the DD and also having BG is something that will surely quake the entire world.
But he should only master a portion of the power - probably the normal ability without any of the other more powerfull abilities (I'm thinking of half-dimension here).
Also, him being able to master the two opposing powers should have something to do with Ise's new body (now that he's a full dragon, using dragon abilities should be easier or even natural for him - still need more information on this).
Old 2012-05-06, 14:30   Link #39
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I wonder how OP Ise will be if he's able to suck on Rias's breast and "milk" her so to speak. Think about it, if he can get A or S tier powerful when he's able to do the nipple press on Rias then anything is possible, right?
Old 2012-05-06, 14:37   Link #40
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Deikan it was already said that if Ise sucks Rias' breast he will probably destroy the underworld, if he ever drinks her "milk" he'll destroy the universe.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life