Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-04-26, 19:51   Link #1
marvelB

Autophagy Regulation [Manhua]

From Mangaupdates:

Quote:
Ryan was an average human being. During an accidental event he received a power called “Blessing” Since then, his view of the world has radically changed. It has been a great shock to him. He pursues dreams of justice, confronting the reality of his world in this Shounen fantasy. That is where this manhua will transport you. A new world of danger, action, and fantasy!

Original webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/75859.html

So here's a neat Chinese comic I've been following for a while now. Basically, it's about a cop who ends up getting involved in supernatural cases once he gains the ability to interact with the spirit world. The description might sorta remind you of Yu Yu Hakusho at first, but it definitely has its own style. Also, it has a pretty distinctive art style that's closer to One Piece than anything (heck, one of the main characters even strongly resembles Doflamingo....). Now that we're a few chapters in, I figured I'd go ahead and make a thread for it! I already checked some raws a few chapters ahead of the translations and the action's definitely starting to pick up! Can't wait for the translations to catch up so I can actually understand what everyone's saying though, heh.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-03, 13:34   Link #2
ChuckE
Provoker

Hooray! I have found raws for it.

Started to read today and finished all translated chapters. Latest english chapter gave me Densetsu No Yuusha vibes
I mean
Spoiler:

But the title is something
Old 2015-08-15, 16:29   Link #3
marvelB

Well, as far as the translated chapters go, this current church arc is certainly interesting.... but I do find it amusing how Ryan (MC) suddenly went from being a bumbling "ordinary" rookie cop to badass (former) captain of a military squad.

Though to be fair, I guess he needed some time to adjust to his change in profession, and it doesn't look like he had any prior experience to the supernatural before gaining that eye power, considering his earlier reactions to monsters and spirits. So in that sense, I suppose that could be why we didn't really see any trace of his "former" life in the starting chapters. And of course I'm sure the obligatory flashback will explain more as well, but I don't feel like looking through the raws to find out (I wouldn't get much of the context without a translation, anyway....).

Anyways, all that being said, I'm looking forward to upcoming translated chapters!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 01:35   Link #4
stphmnggo

good,all that being said, I'm looking forward to upcoming translated chapters!
stphmnggo is offline   Reply With Quote