AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-08, 04:18   Link #41
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
I find this manga hilarious, with the original setting and all, but I'm left wondering...how is the author going to keep this fresh as an ongoing series? Is it going to be like Onizuka from now on? You know, with the "unconventional teacher helps students" setting?
Yeah, I'm leaning towards it being more like GTO where every student is given a short arc showing a personal problem for Koro-sensei to solve. If it does decide to go in this direction, Karma's arc is a pretty underwhelming start.

Here's a long shot plot I've been thinking of:
Koro-sensei is sent by an intergalactic alliance government. Their policy is that all species must voluntarily disarm themselves before being admitted to the galactic stage. Species that are too violent or greedy to do so must be eradicated before they become a threat to peace.

Koro-sensei is sent to convince humanity to throw down their arms in one year, or it will be destroyed, but he cannot reveal the existence of the Alliance at all, as that tends to make species even more disruptive and unwilling to concede. He decides to train a class of warriors who are capable of standing up to the Earth's armies while making sure they remain peaceful.

Nagisa is the first to figure this out, and when his attempts to convince everyone fails, he turns on Karma and the rest of the class to defend Koro-sensei as he realizes that they're too drawn by 10 billion yen and their survival to give up. Once he finishes turning everyone (and becoming the best assassin of them all in the process), they manage to stop the desperate planet from erupting into war at the one-year mark, allowing them to become Earth's first galactic ambassadors. The End.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 09:50   Link #42
marvelB

^Nice fanfic, bro.

Personally, I'm considering something that was said back on the first page about there being other super-powerful organisms like Koro-sensei, but the twist would be that they would ALSO be forced to participate in school (either as students or staff). Either that, or the mission to kill Koro-sensei is meant to help train the class E students to fight against said organisms. But who knows? Maybo Koro is the only one of his kind after all!

Anyways, it was awesome to see the teacher wise up to Karma's antics. That web of tentacles was great too, IMO. But as cool as Karma is and all, I still want to see if the rest of the class can come up with some clever assassination tactics....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 10:09   Link #43
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

i can see at certain point. some one from third party decide to kidnap one of his student. then told sensei to kill himself.

i wonder how he react

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 11:18   Link #44
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
i can see at certain point. some one from third party decide to kidnap one of his student. then told sensei to kill himself.

i wonder how he react
most likely he will dare the kidnapper to do it against his march speed, Bullet is not even faster than him
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 12:19   Link #45
leokiko

HAHAHA. You guys have some cool ideas! I just hope the author manages this. Jump's new works have been hardly what you would call original or well, interesting. A new series like this is good.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 18:58   Link #46
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

i wonder how he react
he will killed the kidnapper and if they do kill his students he will just destroy the earth early.
Old 2012-08-09, 21:01   Link #47
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

what if the kidnapper actually his student. which make sensei cannot kill him

Old 2012-08-09, 21:06   Link #48
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Koro sensei already warn everyone in chapter 2 when the trio fools use Nagisa to suicide bombing (using granade and hug), that he can't harm any of his student, but all Earth including the trio family.
The Kidnapper will find his Family dead, before his bullet reach his fellow student

in other word, 'It's only just between you all and me', 'leave outsiders alone'
Old 2012-08-09, 21:32   Link #49
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

thought i am expecting the kidnapper is in far away place so that sensei cannot locate him. then use video camera or radio to told sensei to kill himself.

Old 2012-08-09, 23:32   Link #50
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
if it is another student, he is fast enough to disarm the student and put in detention before anything happens.
Old 2012-08-10, 01:18   Link #51
FateAnomaly

This is interesting but if something were to move that fast there should be a lot of collateral damage just from the air being push around.

Anyway, i don't see sensei actually being willingly going out to destroy earth. It seems he quite enjoy human food and stuff.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 03:35   Link #52
surerman
Banned

Quote:
thought i am expecting the kidnapper is in far away place so that sensei cannot locate him. then use video camera or radio to told sensei to kill himself.
not like Sensei will obediently shoot himself.

One of the condition of class E students for receive immunity against Koro-sensei brute force and 10 billion Yen reward for killing him is, no one outside class E know about it
So, it will likely Koro sensei found out immediately who's the kidnapper and kidnapped, and ...that's mean all of their family will be screwed.

Chapter 1 already show us how futile it is to use comrade as stepping stone in this assassination attempt
Old 2012-08-10, 05:02   Link #53
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

well we will see. the kidnapper scenario mostly gonna happens. i wonder how author handle it

Old 2012-08-10, 05:10   Link #54
surerman
Banned

Quote:
well we will see. the kidnapper scenario mostly gonna happens. i wonder how author handle it
lets hope it not gonna end with tentacle rape
Old 2012-08-17, 12:00   Link #55
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

a liquid state! oh my.

so the pro assassin, doubt seduction will work on sensei. so what technique will she use?

Old 2012-08-17, 12:42   Link #56
marvelB

Heh, gotta love how the latest assassination attempt resulted in a power-up.

Anyways, I guess the new hitman chick will also be staging herself as school staff, like that other government dude. Now how well will SHE fare against sensei....?
Old 2012-08-17, 13:53   Link #57
leokiko

Or she's a high-school student like them, but totally insane. Damn, I hope so, a sexy chick is always welcome, specially when she is a pro assassin
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 14:45   Link #58
marvelB

^Going incognito as a student is also possible, but I sort of figured the author wouldn`t take that angle so soon after introducing Karma. But what the heck, gotta introduce that sexy foreign exchange student sooner or later, yeah?
Old 2012-08-18, 01:01   Link #59
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
a liquid state! oh my.

so the pro assassin, doubt seduction will work on sensei. so what technique will she use?
Guesses and doubts don't seem to work in this manga.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 02:44   Link #60
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
lets hope it not gonna end with tentacle rape
Get in the line.
Nagisa first.

Tags
action, school