AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-07, 15:23   Link #401
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Loved ep6. Good jokes and great animation.
Spoiler for ep6:
Episode credits:
script - Koyama Tomoko, Nakamura Makoto (the lead writer)
episode director - Sugio Yuuichi (assistant dir of some eps of Princess Lover; also did ep3)
storyboard - Kanazawa Hiromitsu (the overall director)
animation director - Furuda Makoto (the overall animation director; also did part of eps 1 and 2)

I just gain more and more liking for Hikasa Youko's work as Shino. Great comic tones of voice and timing. And Yahagi Sayuri as Suzu.

And I do find myself enjoying the flat sound of Omigawa Chiaki's voice as the judo club president. This is a good thing, since it was announced today that she will star in Shaft/Shinbou's next show this fall: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru. Co-star: Yuuki Aoi.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-08-07 at 17:43.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 15:25   Link #402
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Both the judo-club's leader and Hata the photo girl have two of the more unusual (funny) voicings I've come across in a while. Haven't seen ep 6 yet but looking forward to it.

The VAs for Shino, Tsuda, and Suzu have some seriously good timing and intonation for the jokes (which means credit to the director as well).
Old 2010-08-07, 16:08   Link #403
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep6:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
The first DVD/Blu-ray is out. Anyone know if there are no pixelation or bleeps on that?

Although I'm not quite sure whether or not the jokes would become less funny when spelled out directly...
From what I've seen, bleeps and pixelations and censors have all been removed.
Overwhelmed by the uncensored... toys... in the OP

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 05:27   Link #404
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

UNCENSORED? Makes me really, really want this to be localized to America on the cheap now for one of those DVD complete sets.

Also, is it me or are the jokes getting dirtier by the episode?
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 12:36   Link #405
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

He won't read it, he'll use it!
Spoiler for Episode 06:
Old 2010-08-08, 14:38   Link #406
Dreamchaser

Spoiler for ep6:

Last edited by Dreamchaser; 2010-08-08 at 15:38.
Dreamchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 14:53   Link #407
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for episode 6:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
From what I've seen, bleeps and pixelations and censors have all been removed.
Overwhelmed by the uncensored... toys... in the OP
All of them? I need to see what the box looks like...
Old 2010-08-08, 15:27   Link #408
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
All of them? I need to see what the box looks like...
I haven't found a place that has screenshots of the uncensored one, but you can see a couple here:
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-...5.html#comment

For the rest, I guess you have to watch the actual DVD episode and compare.

By the way, it seems you can choose if you want censors or not!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 15:38   Link #409
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
That's good, because the censoring has played an important part in some of the jokes.
Old 2010-08-08, 15:54   Link #410
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I haven't found a place that has screenshots of the uncensored one, but you can see a couple here:
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-...5.html#comment

For the rest, I guess you have to watch the actual DVD episode and compare.

Thanks! Oh, there was actually a video, but it's been deleted.

PS: The dildo in the middle looks painful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
That's good, because the censoring has played an important part in some of the jokes.
You may be right. Honestly, I can't tell for sure since the fansubbers uncensor pretty much all the dialogues (and sometimes makes them a bit more crude than they originally were).

By the way, am I the only one who likes Suzu's scenes the most? The jokes are very rarely naughty with her, yet just as funny if not more. It's a nice change from the rest.
Old 2010-08-08, 18:08   Link #411
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Both the judo-club's leader and Hata the photo girl have two of the more unusual (funny) voicings I've come across in a while. Haven't seen ep 6 yet but looking forward to it.
I'm not crazy about Satomi Arai (Hata) in any context, including this one. but I agree that Chiaki Omigawa (Jun in Natsu no Arashi, Maka in Soul Eater) is doing a great job as Mitsuba. Her work has really grown on me, and Mitsuba is easily my favorite character in this show.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 23:06   Link #412
Kola

I find this oddly to be one of the funniest anime I've seen.
I'm not sure if I should be disturbed or not by enjoying the naughty jokes as much as I am lol.

oh and hi forum
Kola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 01:06   Link #413
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

The teacher climaxing was the best. I did not see that coming!
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 01:10   Link #414
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

I enjoyed the teacher's perverted laugh, it was so...out there xD

Trap + Ponytail + Mini-skirt + Stockings = Deadly Combo
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 03:40   Link #415
Sparvid
*hic*

I like both Hata and Mitsuba. Great voices for both, and Mitsuba is the closest to a normal person for poor Takatoshi to hang out with.

Also, hiccupping Yoko Hikasa
Old 2010-08-09, 10:23   Link #416
LeoXiao
思想工作

This episode seemed a little weaker than the rest somehow. I think it would be good if it were less fragmented and had a little more semblance of a plot. It's still pretty good though.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 10:44   Link #417
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Hmm, I think the episode is indeed not as good as the last one, but it's still has parts that I enjoy. So he won't read it, but use it huh? The opposite of the usual flimsy defense "I only read it for the articles". And I agree with Dreamchaser, Mitsuba does appear to show signs of having a crush on Tsuda. Unwittingly, that guy is quite popular, no wonder Hata is interviewing. Also nice to see that the twist of what appears to be a confession in a previous episode, which turns out to just be asking permission for a Judo Club, may have yet another twist. Not like I'm expecting anything serious, but it's fun to watch.

I also agree with Kanon, the more innocent jokes with Suzu is entertaining as well. I saw it in the preview, yet I still laughed when I saw the box bounced on Aria's chest and hit Suzu in the head...It also has some great voice work as well. Shino's hiccup is so damn cute and Yuu Kobayashi has proved that she can read a multiplication table and still make it 'exciting' to listen to.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 10:52   Link #418
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Feng View Post
I enjoyed the teacher's perverted laugh, it was so...out there xD
I honestly wasn't expecting it when they went up to the third floor.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 10:59   Link #419
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

man the teacher must be withholding such lust to laugh liek that >_<

and the way she licks her lips oooooooh its soo sexy
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 11:57   Link #420
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I'm not crazy about Satomi Arai (Hata) in any context, including this one. but I agree that Chiaki Omigawa (Jun in Natsu no Arashi, Maka in Soul Eater) is doing a great job as Mitsuba. Her work has really grown on me, and Mitsuba is easily my favorite character in this show.
I really like Arai Satomi here. More than in Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi, for example. There's something richer about the way she's using her voice as Hata. It's more different from her Railgun voice than in Ookami-san.

And I have to admit that Omigawa Chiaki's voice is growing on me. I've usually been able to like the flatter, non-professional voices. It has taken me a while to get hers, but I am enjoying the simplicity and naturalness she can convey.

She is an inspired choice for Arashiyama in this fall's offering from Shinbou, Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru, That naive, unstoppable voice fits the naive, unstoppable character perfectly. Here are a couple of pics of Omigawa-san, who is 20, started as a stage actress at age 4, and has a brown belt in Shaolin martial arts:

YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen