AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-21, 08:41   Link #4681
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
To try and get a little better here...

Fate is normally shy and stuff, but that was shot out as soon as she became a vampire who had to drink from others to live. I'll suck that one up under a "justifiable OOC". When I reveal her past, I will be sure to make her IC and slowly change over the years.

Nanoha....hm... I know she went hardcore a while, but generally for the most part I don't see her as "beam spam-chan" that most people call her. She's a kind teacher who's methods of teaching "don't seem that effective". And also she wants to teach "kindly and understandingly" and "take her time with her students". All are quote/semi-quotes from the series.

True, on the battlefield she has to do what she has to do... but do you see her cackling madly going " KILL KILL KILL KILLL!!!!!!!!!"? no, she fights with her best to push her beliefs on others (that's all war is, really). When out of combat, she's a nice girl. "The white devil" is just a fan made thing that blew up into "accepted canon", I think.

So, for Nanoha, should I make her more assertive?

Also, romance wise, a person alone is differnt than when they arn't. Nanoha may be shy now but she could easily dom Fate.

Remeber, Vampire!Fate is masochistic. She likes being dominated..... /gg
To make one thing clear: Personally I think both of them are justifiable OOC. I agree that Nanoha is hardly the White Devil most people like to see in her. Heck, most of the battles she tries to talk before shooting.

However, I'm not sure what you mean by 'soft-spoken'

Also on a minor note, where did you get the 'teaching methods not very effective' part?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 08:49   Link #4682
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Also on a minor note, where did you get the 'teaching methods not very effective' part?
I believe Nanoha mentioned something amongst those lines in episode 9. When Tiana is...angsting.
lil-d01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 08:57   Link #4683
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Bah, thats just Nanoha bashing herself. Concidering how everyone hails her as the best of the best, I hardly find that reliable. If Nanoha's methods were not very effective, how come she's in the top of what training divisions have to offer?
Old 2008-05-21, 08:58   Link #4684
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

I think that's why Satashi put that phrase in quotation marks. ;D
lil-d01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 09:01   Link #4685
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I think there is a small misunderstanding on my part. When people say 'soft spoken' the personallities that come to mind are the likes of Hinata and such. Needles to say Nanoha does not fit that image at all.
Old 2008-05-21, 09:12   Link #4686
Enraptured
SonicMove;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I think there is a small misunderstanding on my part. When people say 'soft spoken' the personallities that come to mind are the likes of Hinata and such. Needles to say Nanoha does not fit that image at all.
Mm IMHO, Fate's more soft spoken than Nanoha, Nanoha reminds me more of the cheery happy girl with occasional overwork-and-breakdown problems. Where Fate will then come and comfort her and they'll share nice hot ... OKAY need to stop before I get carried away. xD
But then, that's just the general impression I got from StrikerS. Unlike A's and the first season, I only watched StrikerS once. Don't like it as much as the older seasons xP

Anyway, voted!
And I can't see that scene in V!F actually, unless it's after a looong time when Nanoha warms up to Fate. I was seeing it more as a StrikerS short actually, but knowing Satashi, it'll probably turn out awesome whatever way xD
Enraptured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 09:21   Link #4687
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
Mm IMHO, Fate's more soft spoken than Nanoha, Nanoha reminds me more of the cheery happy girl with occasional overwork-and-breakdown problems. Where Fate will then come and comfort her and they'll share nice hot ... OKAY need to stop before I get carried away. xD
But then, that's just the general impression I got from StrikerS. Unlike A's and the first season, I only watched StrikerS once. Don't like it as much as the older seasons xP
I think so too. I agree with you on this! Totally. LOL I like the way you think.
Quote:
Anyway, voted!
And I can't see that scene in V!F actually, unless it's after a looong time when Nanoha warms up to Fate. I was seeing it more as a StrikerS short actually, but knowing Satashi, it'll probably turn out awesome whatever way xD
Yup. Nanoha has to warm up to Fate (I mean really comfortable if she were to do..uh rough things), among other things. Their relationship should have progressed to an extent where both can be very confident about uhm..sexual advances on each other. Or where Fate can convince Nanoha to be kinky with her without Nanoha's hair frizzing out. LOL So that might take a long time. I agree with the StrikerS comment too!

Last edited by wanwan1203; 2008-05-21 at 09:29. Reason: + stuff
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 09:30   Link #4688
Enraptured
SonicMove;

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
I think so too. I agree with you on this! Totally. LOL I like the way you think.

Yup. Nanoha has to warm up to Fate (I mean really comfortable if she were to do..uh rough things to Fate), among other things. So that might take a long time. I agree with the StrikerS comment too!

HAHA great minds think alike? xD
LOL I laughed at 'do rough things to Fate'. xD I think a masochistic Fate is bloody hot.
Ps. It's totally OC, considering Precia's been whipping her since she was a kid D:
Old 2008-05-21, 09:31   Link #4689
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:
um...... lesse......

http://snappoll.com/poll/271166.php

XD

Vote and comment and I might do it. Remember to keep NSFW text in spoiler bars and mark them.
Spoiler for this is NSFW text on thoughts:
Hum. Well, my opinion is that yes, it would take a LONG time for Nanoha to warm up to this idea - especially the sheltered girl that she is in the fic right now. So I voted for a more... gentle sex scene. At first. :3
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 09:38   Link #4690
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Let's do this 4chan style:
Quote:
HAHA great minds think alike? xD
LOL I laughed at 'do rough things to Fate'. xD I think a masochistic Fate is bloody hot.
Ps. It's totally OC, considering Precia's been whipping her since she was a kid D:
>>Precia whipping her since she was a kid
>>whipping

You have a point! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
Hum. Well, my opinion is that yes, it would take a LONG time for Nanoha to warm up to this idea - especially the sheltered girl that she is in the fic right now. So I voted for a more... gentle sex scene. At first. :3
>>"At first." yes, and then after that they can--*gets smacked*
Old 2008-05-21, 09:38   Link #4691
Enraptured
SonicMove;

Quote:
-agrees xD though I voted for outright yes
I just can't see superstudent!Nanoha with a whip bending over handcuffed Fate
Meh I was thinking more of, V!Fate can show her masochistic streak by torturing herself with Nanoha's proximity and uh sweet-smelling blood ( -.- for lack of better words) until she snaps.
Old 2008-05-21, 09:45   Link #4692
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Meh I was thinking more of, V!Fate can show her masochistic streak by torturing herself with Nanoha's proximity and uh sweet-smelling blood ( -.- for lack of better words) until she snaps.
I lol'd at "sweet-smelling blood" or should that be delicious irresistible Nanoha brand blood.. Since Fate is torturing herself now by holding herself back...if going by what you said..then that means it's just a matter of time until she snaps! Hehe, all this speculation is making me anxious for the next update.
Old 2008-05-21, 09:46   Link #4693
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:
/just-read-Twilight (WHYYY). Nanoha's blood would smell wonderful to Fate, I'd bet. She's a virgin, and pure. Delicious. :3

And when Fate's passive in sex after being so dominate in the build up. Nanoha's bound to notice something and take initiative. that's what the girl does, take initiative.
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 09:56   Link #4694
Enraptured
SonicMove;

Quote:
I lol'd at "sweet-smelling blood" or should that be delicious irresistible Nanoha brand blood.. Since Fate is torturing herself now by holding herself back...if going by what you said..then that means it's just a matter of time until she snaps! Hehe, all this speculation is making me anxious for the next update.
I had a sudden image of Nanoha's blood.
In a can. ;_;
On a shelf, being sold as branded blood. :K
Yeah I'm kinda excited for the next update too, why do you think I'm checking back every five minutes? xP

Quote:
/just-read-Twilight (WHYYY). Nanoha's blood would smell wonderful to Fate, I'd bet. She's a virgin, and pure. Delicious. :3

And when Fate's passive in sex after being so dominate in the build up. Nanoha's bound to notice something and take initiative. that's what the girl does, take initiative.
Yeah I got the 'smell wonderful' thing from Twilight!
Did you read Meyer's website? Theres an extract on her other project where Twilight's rewritten in Edward's POV, it's kinda cool. xD Like Fate and Nanoha. Or am I thinking too much again? D:
Haha TAKE INITIATIVE, NANOHA, you're our last hope! <333
Unless Fate tells her bluntly.

Fate: Hey. I enjoy being dominated.
Nanoha: !!?!?!!???!?

PS. Hey whaddya know, I learned how to multi-quote! xD
ZZZ. I am totally distracted from doing my Lit essay and I blame nanofate xP
Old 2008-05-21, 10:20   Link #4695
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Nanoha. No time to read back post, I had to get this done.

Dedicated to those going through finals and exams.

WARNING: This one is romantic/slightly citrus splashed!!!!!!! NSFW tag included!!!!

Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.16 ( I think/ NSFW):

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 10:22   Link #4696
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
In a can. ;_;
Yeah I'm kinda excited for the next update too, why do you think I'm checking back every five minutes? xP
Me too, I'm re-watching Nanoha As to pass the time. (I'm on episode 10) Although I should really be going to bed now (it's 11:30pm here)..
Quote:
Haha TAKE INITIATIVE, NANOHA, you're our last hope! <333
Unless Fate tells her bluntly.

Fate: Hey. I enjoy being dominated.
Nanoha: !!?!?!!???!?
XD or
Fate: Nanoha I would like it very much if you handcuff me to the bed and "do rough things to me".
Nanoha: D: O.O?!!!!

Quote:
PS. Hey whaddya know, I learned how to multi-quote! xD
Ah well then
woot!!!

edit: B Fate really wants to torture herself eh.. Good luck Fate!! Citrus flavored update.. *blushes*

Last edited by wanwan1203; 2008-05-21 at 10:30. Reason: voted
Old 2008-05-21, 10:34   Link #4697
Enraptured
SonicMove;

Quote:

WARNING: This one is romantic/slightly citrus splashed!!!!!!! NSFW tag included!!!!

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

AHHH BEEEEE!!!
Omg that was... <3333
Fate is so!!!
I really can't find any word to describe -.-
I'll comment again later when my brain starts functioning properly D:

@wanwan, hee we share the same time zone!!! : D
Old 2008-05-21, 10:39   Link #4698
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
Definately B this time, that was a fun part, wonder what people will say if they see the bites.

But, wasnt this part 17, part 16 was back on page 232?
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 11:01   Link #4699
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
wait till Nanoha is a Paladin and finds out Fate is not playing a Vampire
then she will go crazy and before get a break down

Quote:
In a can. ;_;
I thought of blood in wine bottles
the best staff for Fate
filled by Nanoha herself*filling the injection and so on* because Fate respect her to much, to drink or only drink, when there is a special moment^^
*rambling goes to far in future*

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
thats hot
good move Fate

B
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 11:22   Link #4700
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Someone needs to do a crackfic about this Nanoha in a can thing! er I mean Nanoha's blood in a can/wine bottle/carton/injection/tetra pack/vending machine/etc. Where's TheShinySword?? Paging TSS. Requesting for daily supply of crack on the thread.

Fate: I need my Nanoha fix.
Nanoha: oO;;

@Enraptured: really? @.@ I'm getting double vision already due to lack of sleep. must. sleep. now. must. resist. *passes out* And I visited your blog and I was literally LOLing at the Fate addiction. And about that faux "demonstration" with the uh... you know. you're funny.

edit: page claim. must be my lucky day. oO page claimed for lemony part of V!F and Nanoha's blood!

Last edited by wanwan1203; 2008-05-21 at 11:25. Reason: page claim..again??? @.@

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha