AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-10, 13:04   Link #41
CyberPunk

nah, that part was sasuke just reading naruto's movement. those darker naruto's are like insightful images made by the sharingan eyes. notice how how sasuke swings at the "image" of naruto, only to have naruto run right into his fist. pretty cool how kishi illustrated how the sharingan works.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:06   Link #42
yinstro

yea i was thinking similarly the reason tehy can do this power up thing is because neither is suffciently more skilled than teh other. and neither has any finishing type maneuvers or skills. rasengan and chidori, but neither can finish the other with that technique alone. when fighting a kabuto or a oro they act with swiftness and quickness disabling thier enemies quickly. Itachi or kisame would likely due the same (cut his arms and legs off he could be trouble) these guys are basically guaranteed to have the knockdown dragout fight, they have no other means of beating the opponent
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:07   Link #43
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
By the time this fight is over, no one is going to remember why they were fighting in the first place. It was cool to see Sasuke read Naruto like a book report though. Seems that Naruto aint fast enough. Let's see how fast he is going to be now. I wanted Sasuke to win so Naruto could get stronger. Now I just want someone to win lol. And did it or did it not look like he saw right through Kage Bushin
I don't think it was a matter of speed, as much as it was prediction. Sharingan seems to allow Sasuke the ability to predict where Naruto is going to be, not necessarily match his speed.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:09   Link #44
KingofWac

Anyone else find it interesting he used Kage Buushin in Kyubified Mode? I really hope Naruto owns sasuke with a kyubified red rasengan, that would be awesome.

Also, people need to stop whining about this being predictable. I think the end of this chapter is evidence ANYTHING can happen. Also if they weren't powering up you same people would be complaining, why didn't sasuke ever go curse seal 2, why didn't he use the sharingan, why didn't naruto use kyubi. Get over it, and like someone else said just sit back and enjoy. If you have a problem go write a better manga /laugh.
KingofWac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:10   Link #45
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
I don't think it was a matter of speed, as much as it was prediction. Sharingan seems to allow Sasuke the ability to predict where Naruto is going to be, not necessarily match his speed.
I was wrong about that being Kage Bunshin lol. But as far as speed goes. That's a good freaking prediction, especially to knock him as far as he did.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:12   Link #46
CyberPunk

guys, naruto didn't use kage bunshin. that was just sasuke reading naruto's movements. think of it as a frame by frame type deal.
Old 2004-09-10, 13:18   Link #47
Kurapica

At first i thought this chapter would suck, cause of all the power-ups that are so very predictable. Well, there were a lot of powers unleashing, but it didn't bother me as much as i thought it would. Still i would like to see this arc ending within 6 or 7 chapters because i think the storyline is getting too unrealistic (even for this ninja stuff) and ordinary. Sasuke shouldn't be able to keep up with Naruto like that. Naruto is unleashing powers that even the 4th Hokage couldn't even mess with without losing his life.
Kurapica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:22   Link #48
CyberPunk

you need to realize that sasuke isn't fighting kyuubi, he's fighting an enhanced naruto.
it's not that he's "keeping up with" naruto's kyuubi enhanced speed, it's just that his eyes give very accurate predictions to what he's doing so sasuke can react accordingly.
Old 2004-09-10, 13:37   Link #49
Jed
AonE

can someone PM me a link to the raw? i'm at work right now so no BT =(
Jed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:38   Link #50
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
his eyes give very accurate predictions to what he's doing so sasuke can react accordingly.
I realize who Sasuke is fighting. If his eyes are giving "very accurate predictions," then that means that Naruto was too slow. Because of Naruto was fast enough, it would have been a swing and a miss. Sasuke had to have seen a glimpse to even make this "very accurate prediction." So, therefore, Naruto was too slow. Isn't that what eyes do anyway, make very accurate predictions, especially if you see a car going 60 mph.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:39   Link #51
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
wtf? how many more times will naruto recieve a boost before i vomit? this chapter was pretty good up until he got ANOTHER chakra boost from good ol' kyuubi.
Naruto is the only one that can receive almost unlimited power boost. In terms of hidden power Sasuke cannot be comparable to Naruto right now. As long as Sasuke gets a power boost, Naruto will get too. We are lucky since Sasuke was left with one more power boost. And that will be the end for him. Since Sasuke is the reason for Naruto's power boost, you should talk to Sasuke in person and tell him to stop getting stronger, lol.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:45   Link #52
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, that's unlikely because he'll say otherwise or that he wouldn't spill anything out without a fight. And I'm guessing that you guys also liked this chapter as well?
Old 2004-09-10, 13:48   Link #53
CyberPunk

tramadrama, my post was in response to kurapica; and it's not like sasuke can win in a foot race with naruto right now. nothing has changed since last chapter, naruto's speed is still much faster than sasuke's. last chapter sasuke was overwhelmed by it. i don't understand your last bit, but you expect sasuke to not even see naruto?
Old 2004-09-10, 14:02   Link #54
TotalSpaz

i dont like this arc very much. it is very preictable and the power up are getting veyr boring. the fact that the manga is name naruto already tells us he cant die/lose.

neway, this was like all the other chapters, not much in it but yet there is a power boost yet agian. i dont think kishimoto can do nethin that can surprise us with out pissin off certian fans.
TotalSpaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 14:22   Link #55
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Simply put this is getting dull.

Its nice too see, but at least dont make it so predictable...

Next week ... hmm lets seee.

Naruto kicks sasukes ass a bit. A few words exchanged, sasuke gains cursed seal level 2 at the end of the chapter and were supposed to be "surprised" that sasuke gained the cursed lvl 2 seal.

I dont mind the power ups, but they are going in a boring patter.

Sasuke beats up naruto, naruto powers up, [Chapter ends.]
Naruto beats up sasuke, sasuke powers up,[Chapter ends.]

This forumala is annoying.

He should mix it up a bit. stop leaving us with chapters that end with someoen powering up, and chapters that consist of someone getting beaten up by the previously powered up guy.

** Kakashi is going to shit himself lol. When he arives and finds to inhuman looking fiends from hell rolling around trying to kill each other.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 14:33   Link #56
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Simply put this is getting dull.

Its nice too see, but at least dont make it so predictable...

Next week ... hmm lets seee.

Naruto kicks sasukes ass a bit. A few words exchanged, sasuke gains cursed seal level 2 at the end of the chapter and were supposed to be "surprised" that sasuke gained the cursed lvl 2 seal.

I dont mind the power ups, but they are going in a boring patter.

This forumala is annoying.

He should mix it up a bit. stop leaving us with chapters that end with someoen powering up, and chapters that consist of someone getting beaten up by the previously powered up guy.

** Kakashi is going to shit himself lol. When he arives and finds to inhuman looking fiends from hell rolling around trying to kill each other.
LOL, you got it, when kakashoi arrives hes going to find 2 Demons and he will say..."Heck...the batle im looking for is Sasuke Vs Naruto.....well i guess got to keep looking for them, and leave those 2 Monster fight alone"
Old 2004-09-10, 14:36   Link #57
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
I don't even read the manga, but i find this so damn interesting. Some1 has to stop this fight. Just imagine if Sasuke won, u know how many Sasuke Lovers would appear and just say "Sasuke is the best, THE GENIUS" and blah blah and if Naruto wins, the sasuke lovers would say "HE WON BECUZ OF KYUBI", so i just say Some1 come and stop it.
I second that! Naruto will never get his props. No one says anything about the sharingan or byakugans born advantages but when naruto uses kyuubi they call it a cheap win.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 14:46   Link #58
RX79GMCustom
Grumpy Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
I realize who Sasuke is fighting. If his eyes are giving "very accurate predictions," then that means that Naruto was too slow. Because of Naruto was fast enough, it would have been a swing and a miss. Sasuke had to have seen a glimpse to even make this "very accurate prediction." So, therefore, Naruto was too slow. Isn't that what eyes do anyway, make very accurate predictions, especially if you see a car going 60 mph.
naruto made a small cut on sasuke's cheek w/o hitting. this means that naruto was moving really fast to create a sonic boom of sorts.
RX79GMCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 14:58   Link #59
Yoska
フランキー

Boring chapter, not much to say about it. Sharingan was well explained (how come somebody misunderstood it to kagebushins, silly people ) and 1 Tail Kyuubi Naruto was not that bad. So next week Level 2 Cursed Seal Sasuke, huh. That could be vaguely interesting.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 15:49   Link #60
xavier8200

Well, damn classes have prevented me from getting this manga release. but now I have it and have read it.

VERY GOOD CHAPTER! I enjoyed it alot, i havent enjoyed a chapter like that in a while. I really enjoyed the multiple images, it reminded me of when Sasuke faught Gaara and gaara put Sasuke and Rock Lee's images together. I cant wait for this fight to be animated.

As far as Naruto Powering up again. I loved it because it was a surprise. Sasuke going CS2 before was just a cheap tease that they should have saved for the next chapter.

The best part would have to be kyuubi talking to Naruto I loved it. "Be grateful to me and that 4th hokage" PRICELESS

Kyuubi must have been upset watching the match and seeing that his container was gettin whooped. Oh well, great chapter.
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote