AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-06-24, 07:53   Link #5081
kayomani

Hey Cats thanks for collecting all the images but after exctracting them there is no folder #08, Did i miss something or is it a just a break in your naming scheme?
Old 2007-06-24, 08:24   Link #5082
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

It's just a break. Upssy~
Old 2007-06-24, 09:42   Link #5083
Tiberium Wolf

Thx Cats for all those pics archive. So I wonder you don't happen to lurk in other image threads of other series and happen to have all pics too.
Old 2007-06-24, 10:00   Link #5084
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait, Legendary is harder to get than Epic! So you're sentence doesn't make sense!
you have underestimated what lvl im at for i am a GM!!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 10:13   Link #5085
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
Hi yous all....

It's Opera Week at the hotel I work at so I'm quite busy but I sacrificed some sleep to bring you more FatexNanoha goodness...
Hope you like.

Nice, Good Job

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 11:30   Link #5086
Julius Firefocht

I think this picture was taken on the night before Chrono's wedding to Amy. I can see it now:

~~~~~

Fate: Nii-san, you don't have to do this.

Chrono: I have no choice, Feito-chan. It...it has to be done.

Fate (with tears in her eyes): It was mother's idea in the first place, not yours. You don't want to do this! We can run away, just let go of everything and run away together! With our abilities, they will never be able to find us!

Chrono (taking Fate's hand with teary eyes): That is true, dear. But what about you? You have just passed your officers' examinations. You have a bright future ahead of you. You have good friends like Nanoha-san and Hayate-san. Leaving here will destroy your future and the life you have so painstakingly built up over the past decade. No matter how much it hurts me, I will never allow it.

Fate (sobbing quietly and hugging Chrono): If only I was never adopted to be your sister....if only we had met differently! I would be your wife, I would take care of you, we would raise our children together, grow old and die together. Seeing you forcefully married to that woman, I just can't.....

(Fate breaks down at this point and simply hugs Chrono with desperation, crying on his shoulders)

Chrono (hugging Fate): I know how you feel. I feel the same way, my dear. I feel the same way...

(Chrono breaks down too and starts crying while hugging Fate. Eventually....)

Fate (drying her tears): You might be married to that woman, but promise me one thing.

Chrono: Name it.

Fate: I will forever be the only woman in your heart. No other shall take my place. In exchange, you shall forever be the only man in my heart. No other man shall take your place.

Fate (Holding Chrono's hand): This oath shall supercede the marriage vow you will take tomorrow. We may not be married in name, but our hearts shall forever be together.

Chrono (Still crying as he dries Fate's tears with the hand that Fate is holding on to): Upon my honour, I swear that.

Fate (Looking up into Chrono's eyes as she cries small tears of joy): Thank you, Nii-san.

(The two of them look up at the sky together.)

Fate: Nii-san, this is our last night together, before you get married.

Chrono: Yes.

Fate (blushing slightly): The night is still young.

Chrono (in a knowing tone): Urmm, yes?

~~~~~

You guys continue from here with your own imagination, which I believe, is vivid enough.

So there you have it, Chrono's extracurricular activities that others will never know about.

And for those Nanoha x Fate fans, Fate never broke her oath. Read what she said carefully.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 11:40   Link #5087
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

seriously, you got a bit too much crazy idea's in your head
fate would never betray Nanoha in such a manner
but, obviously, your scheme about chrono seems quite.. well.. natural for him XD
but fate seems to be OoC here :P
Lunariska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 11:43   Link #5088
BPHaru

@Julius Firefocht

First time I just ignored the image, but now I'm seriously thinking about editing Yuuno’s face on Fate-chan’s body…
I feel the need to destroy that kind of disgusting fanarts…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunariska View Post
Only Fate? xD

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 11:50   Link #5089
Julius Firefocht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunariska View Post
seriously, you got a bit too much crazy idea's in your head
fate would never betray Nanoha in such a manner
but, obviously, your scheme about chrono seems quite.. well.. natural for him XD
It's a bit of fun and food for thought, and both Fate and Chrono are no more OOC in that little passage than in these pictures. Sorry if they are reposts:

As you can see, the whole sordid affair started young.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Old 2007-06-24, 11:51   Link #5090
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

well.. for chrono it's.. kinda.. natural to be after fate-chan XD
i hope i don't have to explain that XD
just the parts about chrono crying.. hm..

he's a even better actor than i had imagined!
that's all part of his evil plot to distract fate from nanoha!

about the other pics
*close her eyes*
i don't see anything, lalalala
Lunariska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 11:55   Link #5091
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
It's a bit of fun and food for thought, and both Fate and Chrono are no more OOC in that little passage than in these pictures. Sorry if they are reposts:

As you can see, the whole sordid affair started young.
These two are hardly out of place at all. Especially the last one, I've lost count how many times my sisters and I were in that position. The other one happens too, though it's usually one of my sisters sleeping, not me.

The pantyshot one... is actually not that far fetched either.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 12:10   Link #5092
Julius Firefocht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
These two are hardly out of place at all. Especially the last one, I've lost count how many times my sisters and I were in that position. The other one happens too, though it's usually one of my sisters sleeping, not me.

The pantyshot one... is actually not that far fetched either.
I don't know about you, but where I come from, sisters don't usually do that to their brothers. It might be a cultural difference that we are seeing here. That explains how we interpreted the pictures differently, I guess.
~~~~~

Old 2007-06-24, 12:25   Link #5093
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Thx Cats for all those pics archive. So I wonder you don't happen to lurk in other image threads of other series and happen to have all pics too.
Yes I do have of other series. I even follow threads in Fansubbed etc, when they're active in the department.

But I know what you're thinking; Fate/Stay Night, Suzumiya Haruhi.. right? Series like that are usually filled with spoilers so I pick them up for image sweeping some time after their finished. It's my personal way of wasting time when I having nothing to do ~ just sit browse and save away cute and/or funny anime pics.

But anyway ~ I have some of the above mentioned but not complete and most of it is unsorted. Actually the ones I'm up-to date are probably some of the new ones. Probably around 1gig of images.

When I finish those little monster ~eventually~ I'll post them in their sections and give you a buzz over pm. Okey?
Old 2007-06-24, 12:58   Link #5094
herbert

Old 2007-06-24, 13:11   Link #5095
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Wow. Now that's some very nice artwork. Thanks! *saves*
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 13:18   Link #5096
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
you have underestimated what lvl im at for i am a GM!!

I actually thought that was a rather cute pic of KOSMOS until i enlarged it a bit.
tshouryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 13:19   Link #5097
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
<-Suzuka May Cry

added note for Chrono/Fate shippers: not sure about Midchilda but in Japan it's perfectly acceptable for adopted relatives to marry and have children, same with step-siblings. So I've been told
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 13:21   Link #5098
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
<-Suzuka May Cry

added note for Chrono/Fate shippers: not sure about Midchilda but in Japan it's perfectly acceptable for adopted relatives to marry and have children, same with step-siblings. So I've been told
Gunslinger Suzuka FTW ! And Fate x Chrono doesn't work. Chrono's already married and with 2 kids. He seems happy, so let him be
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 13:23   Link #5099
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
<-Suzuka May Cry

I think you got the wrong series Satashi-sama, it looks more like hellsing-Suzuka, wielding Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto and 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Cannon 'Jackal
tshouryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 13:24   Link #5100
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Yes I do have of other series. I even follow threads in Fansubbed etc, when they're active in the department.

But I know what you're thinking; Fate/Stay Night, Suzumiya Haruhi.. right? Series like that are usually filled with spoilers so I pick them up for image sweeping some time after their finished. It's my personal way of wasting time when I having nothing to do ~ just sit browse and save away cute and/or funny anime pics.

But anyway ~ I have some of the above mentioned but not complete and most of it is unsorted. Actually the ones I'm up-to date are probably some of the new ones. Probably around 1gig of images.

When I finish those little monster ~eventually~ I'll post them in their sections and give you a buzz over pm. Okey?
Nice!

When I didn't have net at home I used the uni connection to dl the stuff. And one day I decided to dl some of the pics in those image threads. I would run pass 10 pages per day. But then I got tired when I had to sort out the pics. Yeah... most names where numbers and plus repeat pics crushed my will to continue!

From your batches I won't be keeping all of them. I'll delete those that I don't like.

Anyway I am awe from your patience to collect from multiple image threads.

BTW, another idea. Why not ask a mod to put those DL links in the 1st post? Also placing there the where does the archive stopped(for future updates).

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2007-06-24 at 14:34.
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw