Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-07-15, 09:18   Link #21
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
let me understand this fully,

there are monsters who will make you young again if you wish some stuff from them? really?

if you handle this correctly you could live forever

anyway: ep1

stuff happens, a person gets young to the point of "never being born", and time-magic happens but somehow the snow falls normally...

PS: anyone else thought that the time-magic monster things and the way the woman turned into a embryo could be jojo-related (i recently only see jojo references in any anime or manga related story )
they steal your time, it's means memories and experience, , if you become 10 years more young it's means you lost 10 years of your life with all the experience and memories, also shortening your life.

the problem is which the time steal demons are hungers and once they start to steal your time they don't stop until they fully devour your, it's means which once they start to suck your time they will keep trying to hunt and eating more and more of your time until you disappear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
It's father and son This series itself focuses on family bond so it will be cheesy like this. I agree with the forced sitcom though I still like it.
I'm just glad to hear Jun Fukuyama's voice
and now is no more just father and son, now is father, son and mother, man must be painfull when your mother and father are younger than you and big trolls, the son now is fully in trouble now he must survive to both parents teasins, the sad part is the mother totally forgoten about him and unlike his father don't have any sort of diary to keep tracking her previous life.
Old 2017-07-16, 08:02   Link #22
chi4ko
Astronaut

Wouldn't the easiest way to determine whether Mina is Victo's wife be, you know, DOING A DNA TEST??? In the same way as you do paternity tests. A maternity test, you could say.
Old 2017-07-16, 13:16   Link #23
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The point will be addressed in the coming episode.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-16, 14:53   Link #24
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Just finished the first ep of this series. That opening fight scene was beautiful! And the end revelation that Victo is actually his father felt all the more tragic somehow.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 01:20   Link #25
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 01:34   Link #26
Blueknight78

well probably i'm the only one which enjoyed this show, well a good open end, i liked the idea over the chronos and time eat, the relationship between characters was fun, well i give it a 8 of 10, not a master piece but something good for a action anime at last for me.
Old 2017-10-09, 11:21   Link #27
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I was finally able to watch the last two episodes, and I also enjoyed the show. Similar vibe to Bungou Stray Dogs, but I actually think I liked this more.
Old 2018-11-06, 12:15   Link #28
wuhugm
Confused Shark

What? Axed?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote