Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-02-25, 14:33   Link #161
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Tried Mushin's Tower. Got rekt on 1st Floor. Derp.
what class you play? the opponents you pick can also determine if you're having a better time
beaten them or suffering. i usually pick the destroyer and archer/assassin for easy victory. the kung
fu master is annoying to fight cause they can counter and knock you away.

when fighting these light enemies, you can "CC" them very easily. try using your knockdown attacks
often and combos them to death that way. if you're under gears, try getting your weapon to true profane
and work on leveling your jewelries. the ring is most important cause of the crit damage from it,
then your earring. you can do Poharan 24 man raid to get the siren emblem to trade for your purple
siren belt and do Nightshade harbor and get 20 pirate emblems to trade for your pirate bracelet.
you can work on getting your purple bloodshade soul sets to have some good crits and HP increase.

with all that, you can have a better time at Mushin floors. i'm currently running with true
profane weapon, infernal jewelries, pirate bracelet, siren belt, and a mixture of 1, 2, 3
Endless Tower SS and 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bloodshade SS (all with crit modifiers).
i can finish the tower easily in less than 25 min. Junghado is breeze now for me. i guess
the only floors giving me a little trouble was floor 3 and 6 (random boss). but i ran through
the floors not dying once anymore. takes some practices and learn how to CC your enemies
and you'll have an easier time on all floors, especially Junghado, in which it's all about CCing
him to death and iframing his special or else you'll get owned by his special moves when he becomes immune and
start doing 4-5 hit combos on you and boom, you're dead.

-----------------------------------------
Old 2016-02-26, 12:47   Link #162
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Mushin Tower 7th Floor Junghado Summoner
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
----------------------------------------

so i try doing Mushin Tower seven floors yesterday with my summoner for the first time in her
True Profane weapon, somewhat almost max out infernal jewelries and blue BSH soul shields.
i wasn't expecting much and maybe a little struggle, but amazingly, from floor 1-6, it was VERY
cheesy and EASY as heck as summoner. i can kite and DPS all bosses and enemies down while
using pet to tank taunt.

floor 7 though....i did 4 tries before Junghado goes down. -o-
first two times i try taunting him, but it didn't works. realize the cat has to be super
close to get his attention at all. had to finish him quickly before he start spamming his
omnislash or whatever. while tripping him and holding him down the ground as much
as possible. from the video, he doesn't use the cat to taunt much. guess i can try that
out and spec her into more DPS type. and didn't know Seed Shroud can escape from his
omnislash. i can add that to my iframing with Best Friend and SS iframes.
all in all, my summoner definitely has a WAY better and easier time to do tower than my
destroyer. she has NO problems on floor 3 killing
all the mobs and range attackers. and floor 5, was just another cheese cake on the Hulking.

lately, i've change my dailies cause i don't have a lot of time. i'm just doing 24 man Nightshade (pirate bracelet for summoner),
6 man poh (perfume), and 2x mushin (both destroyer and summoner). don't have enough time to do the misty wood dailies.
from all those, i'm averaging 10g a day. and forgot to add in Tomb of Exile for 2x soul stones.

----------------------------------

also, i notice yesterday the FPS was a lot better than usual. i didn't notice any slow down
and lag during my raid and my computer wasn't running the fan like nuts while playing
BnS. wonder if they did something amazing? maybe the game is actually more optimize now?
this game is sooo addicting. i got my Fire Emblem Congress just sitting there since release.
and i love Fire Emblem...for me to just leaving Fire Emblem aside for BnS. -o-

now if only they do something about the BOTS. bots are now in arena, sending you mail,
whispering to you, killing Black Wymn, in the 4 blue dungeons (Afking), i think they're in
raids as well, farming all the crafting materials, on the main forum site
(sometime), all the chats....what else i'm missing? BOTS BOTS BOTS everywhere....

EDIT:
new outfit out today. wish it was white color though... -o-

Last edited by Xefi; 2016-02-26 at 13:41.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 02:14   Link #163
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

bought this white sand version for my summoner and have been wearing it since. it
the only one she looks best in. the rest of the other costumes, i didn't like much. -o-
Images
----------------------------------

being duoing Brightstone dungeon with little bro. for the merry porter recipe. 10 runs
and no recipe yet. oh well, we'll doing it to hopefully get lucky with gem hammer from
the reward box at the end as well and some moonwater tears to sell on the market.

we average about 11 min per run of that dungeon. tears sell for 65 silver each and each
run we get two tears. so that's 1gold 30 silver per run. if we get lucky with merry recipe,
that's 35 gold on the market...i'm working on getting my ring to awaken siren first. i
only need 30 gold (5 moonwater stones) + 13 golds for the break through. i already gotten
the 50 soulstones. the ring upgrade with helps a lot on my summoner's damage even
more. once we geared enough, we'll try out Poh 6 man and duo it. if we can finish that
dungeon in 20 min, we'll make more profit...probably. those perfumes sell for 40 silver
each and 5-7 of them drop each run, so...not sure. Brightstone probably still the better dungeon to do unless
we get bore of that dungeon to death.

i've been playing both my destroyer and summoner. i've come to conclude that i like
playing as summoner more. it's easier to duo and summoner does quite nice range
damage and protection from range attack. i'm going to invest into my summoner and
make her as strong as possible so that she can also finish all 7 floors of mushin tower
super quickly. Junghado was giving me a heart attack the other day and i wasn't able
to beat him on my summoner. then the next day, i took it more calmly and kick his
sorry ass into space.

i started a new force master class. but not sure if i'll level her up to 45 anytime soon.
while i do like to try out FM more, the questing and leveling to 45 again really suck balls. -o-
Old 2016-03-01, 14:44   Link #164
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Warlock Leveling Challenge
Quote:
"Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2, and that reaches level 45 before maintenance on March 23, will receive an upgrade bundle and first chance at the Temptation costume."

The upgrade bundle includes all of these non-tradable items:
Warrior’s Tokens x30
Siren's Emblem x20
Pirate's Emblem x20
Hongmoon Unsealing Charm x15
Naryu Silver x10
Element of Luck x5
Lucky Jewel x5
Source: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/...ing-challenge/
costume you get from the challenge: Temptation
Images

PATCH NOTE: they haven't listed the classes balance yet though. that Moonwater Soul
is gonna be our first soul? hope it doesn't take too long to grind for to get it. +10 attack is sweet.
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/...d-patch-notes/

------------------------------------------

i might level up either my force master or warlock to get this costume for the heck of it...
also, run about 2 Brightstone dungeon yesterday and we finally gotten our first Merry
Porter Recipe. Sold it for 29 gold. that's was 11 runs total from us
before our first recipe drop. hopefully more drops so that i can have more gold to upgrade
my gears. i only need 16 soulstones and 17 perfume to breakthrough for my pirate bracelet
and awaken siren ring.
our time has improve from 11 min to 9 min a run now since last i've updated my ring into
awaken siren. great improvemnt! -o-
Old 2016-03-01, 17:06   Link #165
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I've started playing BnS on a very relaxed level, despite my terrible skill with those ego-shooter controls . I'm using actually four accounts to test different characters *lol*. As many other before me, Summoner is among my more used characters (especially as a solo player). Destroyer and Force Master feel good as well, unless I'm getting too mobbed . Although I wouldn't want to try soloing the Scorpion boss or the Plague Mite boss with them! And although I like the flair of Blade Dancer + Assassin, I have a rather hard time with them against multiple enemies (due to my bad-ish dodge reflexes etc.). These impressions are, by the way, before you can actually spend any skill points.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 17:26   Link #166
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Chance at temptation? This game is really annoying me with it's business decisions. >.>;;;

That damn thing better be buyable outright.
Old 2016-08-05, 09:39   Link #167
Sacredus

No game is safe these days
Images
Furthermore, that censorship was done worldwide.

Edit:
Their excuses: https://twitter.com/bladeandsoul/sta...78457691025408
And here: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topi...omment-1896871

I wonder when this game will see China's "update of designs"
YouTube

Last edited by Sacredus; 2016-08-05 at 09:56.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 00:06   Link #168
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

lol oh boy.

nah they wont change the Player outfits.

Tags
mmorpg