AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-15, 19:18   Link #1901
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

whew I read that for minute as Ace of Spades for some reason That game is mildly disturbing so I'm glad I read that wrong lol.
Old 2006-09-16, 03:13   Link #1902
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

............................MEH??? Call me a baka, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: ok I'm back from town after opening a new bank account. In approx 7 days, I'll get my solo card

This is accepted all around the UK in stores and online ^_^

**dances round the room singing "import, import, import"**

Also, what I didn't know, was that it was also a cirrus card

this means that I can use it at ATM cash machines all around the wall INCLUDING JAPAN (I checked the moment the cashier mentioned abroad use).

EDIT2: This IS on topic as it means I can get Really? Really! and shuffle stuff imported without getting my mate at work to get it for me (and I'm sure he overcharges things for me)

Last edited by bobmarleypeople; 2006-09-16 at 11:54.
Old 2006-09-16, 13:29   Link #1903
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople
............................MEH??? Call me a baka, but I have no idea what you're talking about.
Ace of Spades was a simple h-game for windows 98, and no not ero game, cause ero games have a plot. all you did in the game was play the games girls in black-jack or poker and if you won each round you were rewarded with a pic.....If you can call it a reward...some of the pics were very disturbing. A game I highly don't recommend to people
Old 2006-09-16, 14:31   Link #1904
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Ya'll realize there is a "games" forum for discussing other games, eh? Lets try to keep this focused on the Shuffle! game series translation projects at least.
The thread becomes useless if people have to browse through pages of chatter to find the posts with *real* useful information about the translation projects.

I vaguely remember the game Zelos refers to... it was pretty simple minded with poor and tasteless graphics.
Old 2006-09-16, 14:34   Link #1905
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

is there anything to talk about though? There's nothing to talk about until the next release of the translation.
Old 2006-09-16, 15:30   Link #1906
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Then stop posting in this thread until there's something relevant to say about the thread topic .... find a thread that's relevant and post there. That's what keeps forums from being mangled messes --- topic relevance and thread control. If I want to find out about the Shuffle! translation project or, say, the latest info on the Negima or Nanoha series, wading through pages of instant message chatter is only going to communicate that my time is being wasted.

Really, guys.... its how forums are supposed to function. If people don't self-moderate, it'll wake the moderators up and they tend to be pretty ruthless if they have to waste time telling people what they should already understand. It is fundamental forum etiquette.

If idle chat is wanted, establish a thread for "idle chat" in the main Shuffle! subforum ... but call it General Shuffle! Chat or something.

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-09-16 at 16:01.
Old 2006-09-17, 11:11   Link #1907
radister
Back and Alive! i think!?

while i do agree vexx, this is the shuffle translation thread so we really should be talking about that.
however that doesn't mean don't say anything inless its 100% on shuffle translation. i think that any thing in that genral area is okay.
as long as its easy for people to find the right information its no problem right?

so does anyone here know anything on how gamepatch is doing? its been a while from there last post i mean. not that im pushing them to get it done the patch done fast but i want to make sure there okay and not over working themselfs.
i mean there setting up there site at the moment and they have a few other projects they have started.

i consider this still ontopic as its about the team...
we don't all need to stop talking, but we may need to talk about more related matters.
once gamepatch is back and we should ask them to post an up to date report and keep that information in reach for people who don't want to read 100's of posts.

Last edited by radister; 2006-09-17 at 11:32.
Old 2006-09-17, 12:25   Link #1908
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I don't see anything to disagree with radister's post... people don't have to stop talking, they just need to channel what they want to say to the appropriate thread. Otherwise, its like going to a fan meeting about Firefly and the discussion spends most of its time derailed by the last football game --- I'm probably not going to return if it lasts for more than one meeting.

With 96 pages to wade through.. it might be better to close this thread and ask heklin's group to start another that focuses on project status and "how to" information. Up to them, of course.
Old 2006-09-17, 22:03   Link #1909
Dessert

Vexx: once we get the main website up, HowTo's and such will be posted on the website, and most likely a new Translation Updates and Translation Discussion will be made.
Old 2006-09-20, 19:12   Link #1910
SotiCoto
Nobody of any importance.

Send a message via MSN to SotiCoto
I seem to recall some sort of progress table somewhere indicating that the patch was all but completed and just in the "editing" phase... or somesuch... but I could just be imagining it... o_0;

I suppose we just have to wait and see whats officially announced.
Old 2006-09-20, 21:16   Link #1911
Skuilo

no imagining: http://www.shii.org/translate/ however the tragic incident happened after updating that progress bar, so it's not reliable
Old 2006-09-21, 11:53   Link #1912
animeforever

It is been half year since i visit here after i started work. Sorry for asking without searching but would anyone mind to tell me hows the translation going?
Old 2006-09-21, 15:28   Link #1913
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeforever
It is been half year since i visit here after i started work. Sorry for asking without searching but would anyone mind to tell me hows the translation going?
How about looking one post above you ?
Old 2006-09-21, 22:58   Link #1914
Dessert

So then, the project team GamePatch, and the shuffle game translation project.......

HAS A NEW WEBSITE! Woo!!!

This website has information pages, a forum for discussion, and is going to be updated at LEAST weekly with news about GamePatch, Shuffle!, and Tick Tack. We hope that you all enjoy the website, and enjoy the soon to be released Shuffle! and the upcoming beta patch for Tick Tack!

Well, without further ado, I give you the website.

GamePatch Website, Home of Shuffle! Translation. www.gamepatch.se or www.game-patch.org

Also, we ask that a mod close this topic, as a new one specifically for the translation project has been opened on the GamePatch website. Thanks.

Last edited by Dessert; 2006-09-22 at 00:54.
Old 2006-09-22, 10:31   Link #1915
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Locked per community request.
Closed Thread