AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-09-11, 18:20   Link #161
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

well bless the shin! thats a lot of girls. H-scenes with all of them? *bribes navel* :P
Zelos_Zalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 22:31   Link #162
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

now this story is really good.... im looking forward for this game... since it's a kaede's ... but i'm looking forward for it to be done in an anime.. i'm just wondering and wishing that it will be televised
Old 2006-09-12, 02:12   Link #163
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

hmmm... There were roumers that tick tack would be televised so if that's true, why not really? really! fingers crossed everyone.
bobmarleypeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 03:04   Link #164
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Oh God I came with full force.

Kareha forever!!!

Last edited by kct; 2006-09-12 at 03:40.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 03:45   Link #165
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

could it be? i wish navel will do dat in the future even if it takes many years... i'll be waiting for it....
Old 2006-09-16, 06:25   Link #166
lolipedofin

Hi people, i'm new here

Hey! for everyone here be4 me.... hajimemashite.... Hope you don't mind me joining in the discussion..... Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu!!!

I Love Shuffle the animation.... the characters (girl) are so cute.. and i can't help falling in love with the story, too bad it's lacking in the ending part.... No offense to the Asa' fans,, i just don't like the pairing of Rin as the hero with Asa-senpai. Needless to say, he should end up with Kaede as the heroine and the girl that need him most, it's just broke my heart to see her become a crackpot nearing the end of the series....

I mean... i like asa, she is energetic,, i love shia chan (Viva SSS), and Primula as well (explained my username).... but for the girl who end up with Rin, it should be no other than Kaede Fuyou.... I'm glad that some people here agreed with me.......

The only anime/manga that i like the ending when the hero are not paired up with the heroine is Ichigo 100%, still i'm sad to see Aya broken hearted,, still it's a good ending of Manaka and Nishino,, for those who haven't read the manga, read it! it so cool (the anime suckz!)

Btw, about Tsubomi, the chara in the really?really! didn't she showed up in one of the last series of Shuffle! at Kareha's cafe.... I immedeately fallen for her right away (so cute!!).........

lastly, aren't Navel's games realeased in english, because i never saw them in store, i want to play them so badly,,

That's all,, sorry for the loooong post..... Since it's my first post, please bear with me.....
lolipedofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 09:25   Link #167
toru310

I have a question do you people know when will this be released??? even in japan????
toru310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 13:16   Link #168
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

well I tried looking through previous post for proof but I couldn't find it T_T but I believe it comes out in novemember in japan, so not long now if anyone can find the proof of this that I couldn't find feel free to post it for me. On another note looking at the one picture in the magazine scans I appears the interface will be like TT!s in the respect you chose where you will go along with your choice of opinions (as I call them :P) that would make the interface really easy to navigate again. also one final note to Navel, RinXItsuki FTW :P
Zelos_Zalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 13:52   Link #169
relentlessflame

*Administrator

It's still "sometime in 2006" officially, but I imagine they'll have to come out with firmer dates soon if they're actually going to make it before year-end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolipedofin
lastly, aren't Navel's games realeased in english, because i never saw them in store, i want to play them so badly,,
Nope, afraid not. There's a fan group that's working on translating them, but I doubt Navel will ever release them in any markets other than Japan.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 18:51   Link #170
lolipedofin

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Nope, afraid not. There's a fan group that's working on translating them, but I doubt Navel will ever release them in any markets other than Japan.

You sure...it won't be released outside Japan?? Man! that sucks..... Btw, do you know the fangroup, who is working in the translation project...?? Are they gonna translate the game and released it for public...?? Wow! that's gonna be cool.....

I've never really play Navel games before, but i did play some H-games before, like Snow Drop, Kana little sister, and CRC.... are they officially released, or translated by fans??

Btw, this fangroup that working on the really?really! are they working on the other games too? and are there any projects that they fininished?? Thx for the info relentlessflame
Old 2006-09-16, 19:33   Link #171
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Check the Shuffle! translation thread for details about the project to translate the first Shuffle! game (and later possibly Tick! Tack! and others).
The games (japanese language) can be purchased via several export websites also mentioned in the translation thread. The translation group is only providing a *patch* to overlay on the installed game(s).

There are script walkthroughs posted in the threads as well as links to instructions on how to make your computer bilingual (english/japanese).
Old 2006-09-17, 00:01   Link #172
lolipedofin

sure thing thanks......
Old 2006-09-26, 16:41   Link #173
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

YO PEOPLE! INFO UPDATE DIRECT FROM NAVEL HQ!!!

First of all: Character Update:

Ama will be in it (even though I think we gathered that from those magazine scans) Her page is here.

This person is apparently sage who appears in tick tack click here

character 20 is still yet to be revealed.

As for the release date, Navel MUST be releasing it in 2006 as they've got images everywhere saying it's released 2006 including a load of signitures released by Navel. Click Here for the images which come in 3 sizes and the HTML code is with each pic.
Old 2006-09-27, 00:48   Link #174
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
They can push it to early 2007 actually. Some other companies did that (like SNK releasing KoF 2003 in 2004).
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 00:51   Link #175
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Or they can just lie to us untill 2008 then sell 1 million copies is less then 3 days. Just like sony.
Theclow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 01:44   Link #176
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

well, we can all hope and prey. They have been slowly releasing new details in the past few months so this could be the run up to it.
Old 2006-09-27, 01:56   Link #177
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople
This person is apparently sage who appears in tick tack click here
They picked a great pose for her to take.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 01:09   Link #178
Dessert

the GamePatch group WILL be doing Tick Tack, in fact, we have already got our programmers working on it a bit. As for Really?Really!, last I heard from Heklin we do plan on doing it after tick tack, but its not 100% for sure yet.

And no, these games are not sold in the US by Navel, you can really only get them through export stores and such, theres plenty though. For the link to the gamepatch website, check the last posts in the shuffle translation thread.
Dessert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 03:56   Link #179
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

so i looked at the completed cast list, and i have to say, there should be more guys this time around. I'm all for getting the girl but i think navel is going the wrong direction with throwing in more hentai scenes and less drama scenes. who knows, maybe it will have a good story after all.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 10:07   Link #180
Littlewashu5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
so i looked at the completed cast list, and i have to say, there should be more guys this time around. I'm all for getting the girl but i think navel is going the wrong direction with throwing in more hentai scenes and less drama scenes. who knows, maybe it will have a good story after all.
I'm not too worried about there being too many "hentai scenes". Just because a character is listed on game's webpage doesn't automatically mean you get to "be with her" (ex: Mayumi is listed as a character on bothe Shuffle's and Tick Tack's game pages, but neither game had ero-scenes involving her). I think the ero-scenes will probably be limited to five or six of the girls (probably the one's initially announced to be on the list) and the rest will just be there to advance the story.

Now what I'm worried about is that Really? Really! is going to be rushed out before it's actually fully completed. If the story in Really? Really! does falter it'll be because Navel released it unfinished to meet the "2006" deadline
Littlewashu5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, school life, visual novel