Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-06, 23:34   Link #741
balongbitz
Ordinary Bystander

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard175 View Post
Thats weird, in some polls it appears as one of the top 3 animes of these season in japan
i think you are talking about light novels.
if i remember correctly the top 3 in anime selling this season are Love live, Sidonia and Haikyuu.
Old 2014-05-07, 04:18   Link #742
jake155

i've recently started looking up info about this series, and i really enjoy it!

but i cannot read japanese or chinese so my information is limited to spoilers wich the people here post wich im really grateful for!

so i just wanted to say thanks to those people
jake155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 16:40   Link #743
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Wow, You weren´t kidding around when you made the Tv Tropes entry for Black Bullet Paladon-san, Tina has an entire set of screws loose in that head of hers.
Lol, I know, I made this TV Tropes page a few months back, and made massive changes more or less thanks to my PM discussions with Log (and now ap1001 is helping out!).

Still, even if an anime does poorly in Japan, there are rare situations where an anime becomes a sleeper hit in the international market. For example, Elfen Lied and Deadman Wonderland did terribly in Japan in terms of viewer and sales ratings, but those two titles became sleeper hits in United States (and the later even aired in Toonami). I could say that the low sales ratings (projected) may have a negative impact for a second season for Black Bullet, but at the same time, it may or may not have an impact of Black Bullet getting an English dub in the state side of things. Thus being said, I say the chances of Black Bullet getting a Toonami airing with English dub a bit high but a bit cautious. I read most reviews of the anime from many popular anime English language review sites and it's mostly positive. The only negative reviews I see are usually relating to lolis and the fact that the anime is rushed and has severe pacing issues. But regardless, I do see Black Bullet having great Toonami airing potential, so I'm really hoping this series get a dub in the future.

There is more to this in TV Tropes.
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 18:29   Link #744
AP24

I care more about a second season than a dub. If the sales are that bad in Japan then you can forget about a second season.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 19:05   Link #745
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I care more about a second season than a dub. If the sales are that bad in Japan then you can forget about a second season.
To be fair, I care about both (though noting my forum title, if you wish to discuss about my dub cast ideas, feel free to do so through PMs and visitor messages).
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Old 2014-05-07, 21:56   Link #746
Mega27

Sorry to say, but I also care more about how well the series does rather than the dubs. Only dubs I really enjoyed are actually Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon and Angel Beats. Maybe some here and there, but I'm not a fan of the dubs. :/ But yuh, I'm with AP here...as long as I can watch it and the series is doing well, I'm fine. ;D
Mega27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 00:04   Link #747
rickiminato

what does this mean?
if kisara and rintarou are together and have a child will be the end of the world
Old 2014-05-08, 00:26   Link #748
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
what does this mean?
if kisara and rintarou are together and have a child will be the end of the world
That would not work out well, considering that Kisara's fate is likely to be at stake in the future as she choose to fulfill her vengeance over her life to the very end. Like Enju, she's also a walking time bomb. For that, we might not able to see an ending with Kisara.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 00:57   Link #749
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
That would not work out well, considering that Kisara's fate is likely to be at stake in the future as she choose to fulfill her vengeance over her life to the very end. Like Enju, she's also a walking time bomb. For that, we might not able to see an ending with Kisara.
Would be sad if all 3 of them dies...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 01:40   Link #750
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Would be sad if all 3 of them dies...
Rentarou will survive, while Enju might survive until the near end of the series. Kisara, on the other hand, might die somewhere in the climax of the story depending on the plot progress.

However, Seitenshi would serve as the best possible alternative, since her character suits him well. I'm not sure about Miori, though.

Since I began to realize that he actually has a harem, so I don't mind if I voice up my point of view.
Old 2014-05-08, 01:50   Link #751
haseo0408

Quote:
Rentarou will survive, while Enju might survive until the near end of the series. Kisara, on the other hand, might die somewhere in the climax of the story depending on the plot progress.

However, Seitenshi would serve as the best possible alternative, since her character suits him well. I'm not sure about Miori, though.

Since I began to realize that he actually has a harem, so I don't mind if I voice up my point of view.
If Kisara and Enju dies it would be realy sad read how Rentaro reacts, a man truly without nothing left in the world. If scenario happens Seitenshi will be the only hope for a happy ending, if not we would be looking in Kagetane 2.0.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 03:25   Link #752
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
If Kisara and Enju dies it would be realy sad read how Rentaro reacts, a man truly without nothing left in the world. If scenario happens Seitenshi will be the only hope for a happy ending, if not we would be looking in Kagetane 2.0.
That would be a downer ending for him, with everything he wished and believed were all nuked to dust. And the author goes "This is reality. Deal with it, boy". Which means the author must be hating Rentarou a lot, and does anything to pummel him to dust with extreme prejudice.
Old 2014-05-08, 06:09   Link #753
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
That would be a downer ending for him, with everything he wished and believed were all nuked to dust. And the author goes "This is reality. Deal with it, boy". Which means the author must be hating Rentarou a lot, and does anything to pummel him to dust with extreme prejudice.
Well, considering how cruel and sadistic the author can be (killing lolis left and right is a thing to him, someone even call this series "Loli Death Simulator"), I wouldn't be surprised that Enju and Tina would get kidnapped, killed, turned into a Gastrea, raped etc. later in the series. Considering the fact that Rentaro is so dedicated to keeping Tina and Enju happy 100% of the time, it won't be surprise where the author goes by putting Enju and Tina through more hell. Heck, Rentaro even stated that he can't imagine his life without them (thus implying that Enju and Tina are his purpose of his life).

About Kisara:

Spoiler for somewhat of a spoiler to volume 6:
Old 2014-05-08, 07:27   Link #754
mucen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap1001 View Post
Spoiler for Kisara's kidney:
Too bad, she would be able to fight more if her kidney problem got taken care of. Those dialysis bills aren't gonna be cheap either...
mucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 20:25   Link #755
rickiminato

which is the reason of revenge of kisara?
who and why?
Old 2014-05-08, 20:40   Link #756
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
which is the reason of revenge of kisara?
who and why?
Spoiler for Kisara's revenge:
Old 2014-05-09, 05:56   Link #757
chancs

Read all the posts under this thread. Thanks to all the contributors!!
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 06:06   Link #758
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Read all the posts under this thread. Thanks to all the contributors!!
Who are you referring to???
Old 2014-05-09, 07:21   Link #759
Breimoon

i think he means he has finished reading all the spoilers and wants to thank the people who spoilered
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 09:12   Link #760
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
i think he means he has finished reading all the spoilers and wants to thank the people who spoilered
And you should know that BT had recently picked this series for translation. As for mine, I come to express my thoughts of how this story would likely be, in terms of characters relationship and development.

Tags
dengeki bunko