A random-man

If Diringe use plasma as fuel I doubt it can use plasma cannon as well

And the mech battle armor...
I think it might be super pwnage if Diringe survive and get a battle armor
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 00:18   Link #202
ZeKeR
Superbad

so the people here dont use gunpowder but kinetic energy to fire those tiny bullets.... if the armor DID survive, i'd want it to be self sealing/damage resistant.... but right now, they are only overhauling the golem with extra armor......
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 00:33   Link #203
Dragonkid11
A random-man

I think the bullet sorcerer use is atcually quite weak
The Quart itself is very weak as well....I mean
You can break a golem head off with a golem legs
While Difringe is even more weak,from a chapter it said the armor difringe wear is made of metal alloy that have one hell of air bubble(which can make the metal ultra fragile)
So,it you wondering who will win if it was our army versus their army(in a equal number)
Our army will win with high chances
Old 2010-05-17, 00:37   Link #204
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
I think the bullet sorcerer use is atcually quite weak
It can blow off a part of people's head, and you think it's weak?
Old 2010-05-17, 01:05   Link #205
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
It can blow off a part of people's head, and you think it's weak?
If you shoot something large and heavy enough in high speed,you can ALWAYS blow up people head with it

But take a look at the bullet,it's LARGE,by comparing the size of the hand and the gun clip,the bullet would be like 10mmx40mm...which is VERY LARGE

Yet,despite it size,it don't really have large amount of kinetic energy...
Even a 50A.E(which is a lot more smaller),can blow up people head completely in oneshot.

I wonder how they fire the bullet...the user or the gun itself?(since unsorcerer can't use gun,it must have something to do with the user)
Old 2010-05-17, 01:55   Link #206
NoLongerSane

Quote:
If you shoot something large and heavy enough in high speed,you can ALWAYS blow up people head with it

But take a look at the bullet,it's LARGE,by comparing the size of the hand and the gun clip,the bullet would be like 10mmx40mm...which is VERY LARGE

Yet,despite it size,it don't really have large amount of kinetic energy...
Even a 50A.E(which is a lot more smaller),can blow up people head completely in oneshot.

I wonder how they fire the bullet...the user or the gun itself?(since unsorcerer can't use gun,it must have something to do with the user)
I think it may be a bit of both. Probably something in the realm of using a railgun, but the concept is with the manipulation with quartz.

Anyway, I was thinking of the construction of the Difringe and how that may play in it's repairs. The current metallurgy method used is with the power of quartz, but Sigyn stated that the ancient technology used the old fashion fire to steel. I was wondering if there is a chance the Rygart may learn that ancient way in order to repair the Difringe.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 02:41   Link #207
ZeKeR
Superbad

elements aside.... quartz can store electricity, right? so the guns should be a mini rail gun in effect... well nearly a railgun.... but we call it kinetic guns.... since a rail gun takes longer to charge up its chamber whilst here they just simply rapid shoot.... its a kinetic gun.... but i dont understand is that why unsorcerers cant use the gun.... maybe the current people now can manipulate quartz due to the electricity in their bodies....
Old 2010-05-17, 03:00   Link #208
Dragonkid11
A random-man

The second thing I wondering if why the gun so large while the bullet is so puny small

1.Quart is weak(You can break the whole gun with a sword...)
2.The railgun theories(But due to the low tech in the world,they have to make the gun super large

Aside from that,I notice one thing,quart is ultra light
If the gun use by the trooper is made with metal,it's going to crush the user finger before firing...

Another clue is in one chapter between 36 and 39
The 25 year old loli chick use a large combat knife(It's like....butcher knife for demon)

And I finally conclusion about Quart is
It's lighter than metal,weaker than metal as well
Old 2010-05-17, 03:09   Link #209
ZeKeR
Superbad

hence why the guns all have AUG style pistol grips
Old 2010-05-18, 16:21   Link #210
NoLongerSane

Just a quick question dealing with series licensing. It has been reported from ANN that DC Comics is planning on shutting down CMX, so what is going to happen to the series?
Old 2010-05-18, 19:35   Link #211
Jze0
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Just a quick question dealing with series licensing. It has been reported from ANN that DC Comics is planning on shutting down CMX, so what is going to happen to the series?
I was pretty bumped when I heard the news but I'm still hoping one of the other existing publishers might still pick up where CMX left off.
Old 2010-05-18, 19:46   Link #212
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
I was pretty bumped when I heard the news but I'm still hoping one of the other existing publishers might still pick up where CMX left off.
Well, the good thing is that the series was starting out so I do not mind recollecting the three released volumes. Unlike the bad taste that was left in my mouth with happen with TokyoPop and Rave Master. 32 vol. and close to $330 spent on collecting the series only to have is stop 3 volumes short. You could imagine my reaction when I heard the news.
Old 2010-05-20, 22:29   Link #213
NoLongerSane

Quote:
The second thing I wondering if why the gun so large while the bullet is so puny small

1.Quart is weak(You can break the whole gun with a sword...)
2.The railgun theories(But due to the low tech in the world,they have to make the gun super large

Aside from that,I notice one thing,quart is ultra light
If the gun use by the trooper is made with metal,it's going to crush the user finger before firing...

Another clue is in one chapter between 36 and 39
The 25 year old loli chick use a large combat knife(It's like....butcher knife for demon)

And I finally conclusion about Quart is
It's lighter than metal,weaker than metal as well

Lol, I just reread the first chapter of the series and it explains how the guns work. The gun works with an air compressing piston that is powered by the quartz.
Old 2010-05-21, 00:22   Link #214
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Lol, I just reread the first chapter of the series and it explains how the guns work. The gun works with an air compressing piston that is powered by the quartz.

No wonder......I loled
It's kind of point out that the bullet can be dodge,as its velocity is low(not that slow),also its range is shorter too
Old 2010-05-21, 13:13   Link #215
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I hadn't read this in a while, was waiting for more chaps...Just caught up and god damn!

I NEED MORE!
Old 2010-05-21, 21:23   Link #216
NoLongerSane

I am just asking a quick few question about the series. What is the initial releases for the chapters? Is it a weekly release or monthly?
Old 2010-05-21, 21:26   Link #217
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I am just asking a quick few question about the series. What is the initial releases for the chapters? Is it a weekly release or monthly?
It's a monthly release, but since the scans are still more than ten chapters behind the raws, it's likely that we may get more than one chapter of scans per month.

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-06-09 at 22:32.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 18:43   Link #218
NoLongerSane

Just wanted to add this. The official blog site of the manga has a girl dressed up as Sigyn to promote the series in manga and up coming anime. If anyone ever wanted to see what the girl may look like in real life, hear it is. Also, the cover for Vol. 8 is given. http://flex-comix.jp/breakblade/
Plus, the gun the girl is holding reminds me of one of the weapons from the PSO games.
Old 2010-05-22, 18:48   Link #219
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

not bad, she actually look a bit like sigyn.
Old 2010-05-26, 15:57   Link #220
shaselai

it would so rock if she had that kind of hair and was wearing the other "costume" sigyn was shown with on the book
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen