AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-05, 10:15   Link #81
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
About Episode 6..."Maou climb the stairs to school" Is that from V1 or V2?
Well people were saying that episode 5 is the end of volume 1. Though base of what I've seen in the Novel illustrations, it doesn't seem Maou went to school. Actually.......................well there is a Manga called Hataraku Maousama! High School
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 10:21   Link #82
Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well people were saying that episode 5 is the end of volume 1. Though base of what I've seen in the Novel illustrations, it doesn't seem Maou went to school. Actually.......................well there is a Manga called Hataraku Maousama! High School
Even without seeing the Novel illustrations this series don't strike me as school type.
Hope someone can give confirmations, I haven't read that spin-off manga though.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 10:23   Link #83
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
You gotta pay more attention to the anime man :P.

1. Lucifer and Orba have been in Japan the same time as Emi and Maou, so they learned it throughout time.(Orba went in game same time as Emi, but met up with Lucifer during the episodes, this can be inferred correctly if you rewatch episodes)

2.Chiho learned the language from Maou mindcontrolling/hypnotizing her father, it somehow transferred to her and she suddenly learned the language. (Explained in the anime)

3. All we know so far from the episodes is that the church went crazy and started killing the hero's companions, I believe they wanted to rule all of Ente Isle without the hero leading it. (corruption)

4. I feel like the anime shows more serious/tsun side than dere side than they do in the manga. Emi normally blushed a lot during the manga, It can be inferred that she still wants to observe Maou, but eventually will start to harbor romantic feelings for him, as seen in the spoilers above, she got all red/embarrassed and attacked Maou when he asked her to be his general.
Thanks for your explanation.

1. From the anime, I was under the impression Lucifer and Orba had been traveling back and forth btw worlds. Anyway, I guess anime or sub wasn't clear enough for me.

2. Ahh I see now, so I got this reverse.

I though it's like this:

Maou hypno. Chii's dad ==> Chii can hear sonar ==> With sonar, she understands the language

But it's like this:

Maou hypno. Chii's dad ==> With her dad hypnotized, Chii can understands the language ==> Chii later hears the sonar

3. Killing hero allies? I guess humans start fighting amongst themselves, btw siding with hero vs. church. Maou from MaouYuu was right about overthrowing the demon lord isn't a good thing.

4. I like Emi tsun part than dere though. She's funnier that way.

Oh, just one more question though, is Lucifer incapable of opening the cross-dimention gate himself? Why does he need for Orba to open the gate?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 10:26   Link #84
runset

Quote:
it will be a filler episode. There are no school setting in vol 1 of the light novel. After chiho's angry scene with satan the next one (the last scene in vol 1)would be emi apologizing to maou for breaking his umbrella in the first episode and she give maou a brand new expensive umbrella to use.
Maybe they tried to expand it a bit longer to fit into 1 episode.(expect many comedic moment)
the formula :
light novel vol 1 : ep 1-6
light novel vol 2 : ep 7- last episode
anybody know how much this series's episode?
this is much better than date a live because the pacing in date a live feel rushed and they cut many important scene, in ep 6 they already at vol 3 of the light novel.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 10:35   Link #85
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
it will be a filler episode. There are no school setting in vol 1 of the light novel. After chiho's angry scene with satan the next one (the last scene in vol 1)would be emi apologizing to maou for breaking his umbrella in the first episode and she give maou a brand new expensive umbrella to use.
Maybe they tried to expand it a bit longer to fit into 1 episode.(expect many comedic moment)
the formula :
light novel vol 1 : ep 1-6
light novel vol 2 : ep 7- last episode
anybody know how much this series's episode?
this is much better than date a live because the pacing in date a live feel rushed and they cut many important scene, in ep 6 they already at vol 3 of the light novel.
I am hoping that it goes to 24 episodes, volume 3 and 4 would be so good to watch. They have some very good voice actors that are expensive, so it should be 24 episodes.
Old 2013-05-05, 10:46   Link #86
whitecloud

yeah..i want to see the child
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 10:48   Link #87
Horse

Quote:
I am hoping that it goes to 24 episodes, volume 3 and 4 would be so good to watch. They have some very good voice actors that are expensive, so it should be 24 episodes.
The official site has 6 Blu-Rays listed with 13 episodes. Since they have all the info already (rather than just the first volumes) I doubt it goes over it.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 10:49   Link #88
Sumeragi
Banned

Spoilers
Spoiler for Meeting
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 11:39   Link #89
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Meeting
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ah thank you, hold up is that the Manga version?
Old 2013-05-05, 11:42   Link #90
Sumeragi
Banned

Obviously fanart.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 11:46   Link #91
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse View Post
The official site has 6 Blu-Rays listed with 13 episodes. Since they have all the info already (rather than just the first volumes) I doubt it goes over it.

hataraku maou-sama get a massive ranking-up after ep 5!! This will increase the chance of 2nd season happening.
Old 2013-05-05, 11:47   Link #92
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Obviously fanart.
Still good nevertheless.

Oh by the way, someone is translating volume 8 right away.
Old 2013-05-05, 11:54   Link #93
runset

Quote:
Still good nevertheless.

Oh by the way, someone is translating volume 8 right away.
what is the spoiler for vol 8? i am very curious about this?
Old 2013-05-05, 12:01   Link #94
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
what is the spoiler for vol 8? i am very curious about this?
Spoiler for Some people are touchy about spoilers so open to read.:
Old 2013-05-05, 12:08   Link #95
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Spoiler for Some people are touchy about spoilers so open to read.:
Does she imagine that or is it a dream? The former would indicate something about her inner desire..
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 12:11   Link #96
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Does she imagine that or is it a dream? The former would indicate something about her inner desire..
Spoiler for Response:

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-05-05 at 12:31.
Old 2013-05-05, 12:34   Link #97
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Speaking of jwiki stuff, somethings that I read and that I'm not sure of are....

Spoiler:

Speaking of, the anime is probably going to end up in volume 3, there is a pretty big character popping up there and ending the season after that deal might be good enough, it would also fit the current rhythm for LN 2 & 3 to be covered in 4 episodes each.
Old 2013-05-05, 12:38   Link #98
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Speaking of jwiki stuff, somethings that I read and that I'm not sure of are....

Spoiler:

Speaking of, the anime is probably going to end up in volume 3, there is a pretty big character popping up there and ending the season after that deal might be good enough, it would also fit the current rhythm for LN 2 & 3 to be covered in 4 episodes each.
I would prefer the anime to be detailed as possible, 2 volumes a season is a good formula. If it were up to me, I say one volume a season. If people want to make money without sacrificing quality of anime, this is the way to go. Though depends on the length of a series' volume.
Old 2013-05-05, 12:40   Link #99
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Thanks for your explanation.

1. From the anime, I was under the impression Lucifer and Orba had been traveling back and forth btw worlds. Anyway, I guess anime or sub wasn't clear enough for me.

2. Ahh I see now, so I got this reverse.

I though it's like this:

Maou hypno. Chii's dad ==> Chii can hear sonar ==> With sonar, she understands the language

But it's like this:

Maou hypno. Chii's dad ==> With her dad hypnotized, Chii can understands the language ==> Chii later hears the sonar

3. Killing hero allies? I guess humans start fighting amongst themselves, btw siding with hero vs. church. Maou from MaouYuu was right about overthrowing the demon lord isn't a good thing.

4. I like Emi tsun part than dere though. She's funnier that way.

Oh, just one more question though, is Lucifer incapable of opening the cross-dimention gate himself? Why does he need for Orba to open the gate?
I don't believe Lucifer can actually open the gate himself, this is due to him "going all out" on the hero and maou, and asked the cueball for help, but cueball said no since he wouldn't be able to conserve enough power to open the gate. It might be a special spell that only allows powerful beings to open it... (alsiel(?maybe),emi,maou,cueball, little loli girl(emi's friend as far as we know can open the gate)
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 13:56   Link #100
ImperialE

In chapters 13ish and on of the manga, who's the new girl that appears (seemingly out of nowhere...)
ImperialE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, demons, fantasy, harem, romance