AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-21, 01:24   Link #81
Haigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorMan View Post
Lol yeah I can even imagine the hero having a hard time fighting and the MC is forced to go in.

you get the "why you been holding out on meh bro? " response hehehe
Hahaha and then he'd go...oh I got magician powers while you got hero powers XD
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 02:22   Link #82
EmperorMan

Then all the nobles/soldiers/generals that made fun of him would be in the shittest moment of their lifes -->on their knees...I can totally imagine that hehehe
EmperorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 03:44   Link #83
VooXoo

Question: after the trio was summoned the MC looked at the summon magic instructions the people in that world had problems understanding and decrypted them on the fly right? Have he got/gained something after looking at interdimensional travel magic?
I think he can't just go back because the instructions are incomplete or work only one way, then he is travelling hoping to discover other stuff like that and create a working portal magic.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 09:23   Link #84
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Question: after the trio was summoned the MC looked at the summon magic instructions the people in that world had problems understanding and decrypted them on the fly right? Have he got/gained something after looking at interdimensional travel magic?
I think he can't just go back because the instructions are incomplete or work only one way, then he is travelling hoping to discover other stuff like that and create a working portal magic.
He didn't decrypt anything. He merely noticed that their magic circle was similar to one he had created to himself, but he could not understand the structure, nor the words on it.
Old 2014-11-26, 12:04   Link #85
Nishaven

I just read 3 chapters. It was really good. Can't wait for new chapters.
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 14:32   Link #86
VooXoo

I just noticed the MC friends, they are in a small pic but in student uniforms, easy to find.
The girl is cute but have nothing on the redhead, MC (possible but not confirmed) harem is superior.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 22:53   Link #87
Rasen

For some reason, the plot of this LN sounds familiar to me. Was there ever a manga, or a manga where someone was summoned to another world but was already frighteningly capable?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 23:55   Link #88
travelingbum

yes.

there is a lot.....
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 00:27   Link #89
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
For some reason, the plot of this LN sounds familiar to me. Was there ever a manga, or a manga where someone was summoned to another world but was already frighteningly capable?
I've read several like that, but those types the summoned is usually a martial artist or assassin and just picks up magic as he goes along as a lvl up.

The closest one I can think of was one from Narou where the protagonist was an esper before he was summoned. I don't remember the title or know if its even still going though, as I ended up having to reset my OS a while back and lost all my bookmarks.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 00:42   Link #90
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I've read several like that, but those types the summoned is usually a martial artist or assassin and just picks up magic as he goes along as a lvl up.

The closest one I can think of was one from Narou where the protagonist was an esper before he was summoned. I don't remember the title or know if its even still going though, as I ended up having to reset my OS a while back and lost all my bookmarks.
Those types are pretty common on nocturne as well. Especially since the MC pretty much has mind control abilities.

I read a bit into this one but I felt it was a bit bland in some places, his abilities/combat suit, the guild interactions, the premonition PoVs early on.... Planning to read more eventually though the other world really is too far behind in magic.!
Old 2014-12-07, 02:52   Link #91
sentry19

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Well....then how about this then...those who want spoiler just request through pm to one who know? That way prozess wont lose motivation for translating?
Then, who can give me spoilers on pm please, i really want to know what happens next?
sentry19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 23:56   Link #92
Zephyrial

Same, can someone send me some spoilers through PM as well?
Old 2014-12-09, 00:55   Link #93
maltygos

prozess if i understand u, u will stop word master translation ? (cuz yoraikun said he will translate it but he wont go that deep compare with tate no yusha)

again thks for ur work and time
maltygos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 01:01   Link #94
setsuna-chan

Magic evolution from harry potter to f/sn to negima to mahouka, very long and complicate history
setsuna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 06:04   Link #95
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Okay i just finished reading v1 of the light novel version and let me tell you. There are some SERIOUS changes...like...SERIOUS.
I'd rather not spoil but here are two major stuff i noticed.
First, they changed how they spell Mizuki's name.
Second, They actually added non-existent stuff to the LN. Like....that second epilogue. I read a bit ahead of the wn but lemme tell you. THAT was NOT in the wn. sure it might've been possible but what they did in the ln was just straight up blasphemy. dont click the spoiler if you dont want major spoilers.
Spoiler for grrrr:
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 18:17   Link #96
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWalk View Post
Okay i just finished reading v1 of the light novel version and let me tell you. There are some SERIOUS changes...like...SERIOUS.
I'd rather not spoil but here are two major stuff i noticed.
First, they changed how they spell Mizuki's name.
Second, They actually added non-existent stuff to the LN. Like....that second epilogue. I read a bit ahead of the wn but lemme tell you. THAT was NOT in the wn. sure it might've been possible but what they did in the ln was just straight up blasphemy. dont click the spoiler if you dont want major spoilers.
Spoiler for grrrr:
Spoiler for reply:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 18:21   Link #97
travelingbum

though I haven't read either of them yet.

it could be WN content somewhere later that gets bumped around.

ex.
Overlord goes all over the place and new route
Word Master gives later mentions a story + some new stuff
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 19:25   Link #98
NP-3228

Could have awoken something in her like Tio. =P
NP-3228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 19:49   Link #99
SineMora
Wait for it...

aw crap... the problem with harems: If they don't lift you up... chances are they will drag you down/slow you to a crawl.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 08:21   Link #100
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for reply:
It makes sense, since the editors want a story suited for reader's taste. An a romantic interest (in or from the MC) is pretty much a MUST in a published series. If the MC only got "rivals" in magic is pretty boring and the readers can't have any expectations.

Tags
alternate world, harem, harem (not mc), romance (not mc), webnovel