AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2021-08-19, 13:52   Link #301
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Of course I will. We don’t mourn murderers (or attempted murderers), after all. If that’s where the discussion ends, that’s fine; I see no need to constantly vilify the Hong Kong police force for merely doing their jobs in this thread: this thread has more than served its purpose, as the unrest is no longer current.
Old 2021-08-27, 23:33   Link #302
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith View Post
Of course I will. We donít mourn murderers (or attempted murderers), after all. If thatís where the discussion ends, thatís fine; I see no need to constantly vilify the Hong Kong police force for merely doing their jobs in this thread: this thread has more than served its purpose, as the unrest is no longer current.
I thought wwii war tribune already established that "merely doing their jobs" isn't an acceptable excuse to committing atrocities.
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-28, 00:15   Link #303
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

That's a false equivalence, and you're absolutely blowing things out of proportion – there are exactly zero deaths resulting from police action. The police, if anything, responded with much less force than expected against a molotov-throwing mob. They acted with restraint and appropriate discretion given the circumstances.