AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2021-08-23, 16:29   Link #81
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Is there a reason why this show is an isekai? Most of what happened so far could have occurred without the other world shenanigans
I assume the reincarnation angle and Rio's Haruto memories are going to become more relevant at some point. It's how the pink-spirit refers to him, after all.
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-24, 01:41   Link #82
Lex79
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Italy
Quote:
Everyone knew what they were doing when they sent Sayo and Rio off together for a shopping date...Rio even got a cute hairpin for Sayo! "I would never haggle over the price of a gift for a lady." The Chad words of a Harem protagonist .
I was totally expecting Rio to buy a bunch of hairpins for his harem, prompting some comments from the shop lady and making Sayo all jealous in her mind.

Now we can imagine how all the scum nobles from Beltrum would react should they learn the boy they treated like trash is in fact royalty from another country.

Rio managed to defeat Gouki, but to be fair he didn't use the shun goku satsu...wait, what do you mean with "he's not THAT Gouki"?

Lucius, of course, deserves to die in the most horrible way one can think of.
__________________
You will die, mortal
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-24, 03:48   Link #83
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Now we can imagine how all the scum nobles from Beltrum would react should they learn the boy they treated like trash is in fact royalty from another country.
That depends on how much respect they have for foreign nobility who wield a type of magic different from theirs.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-24, 10:26   Link #84
Xiyon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
This show is a solid 8/10, maybe even higher with tons of potential still. The rating on MAL does not do it justice.
Show definitely got better after the Academy-stuff. Idk, I think I just prefer Rio when he's exploring the world / going off on adventures rather than the overused academy of elites-thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Is there a reason why this show is an isekai? Most of what happened so far could have occurred without the other world shenanigans
Indeed! I mean, I enjoy a good isekai but, at least for the moment, Rio's the dominant personality and his previous self doesn't have much of an influence on decisions, if any. And it's been fun this way, so far.
Xiyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-30, 14:02   Link #85
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Ruri finally finds out she and Rio are cousins and that he's royalty, which leads to her hilariously stumbling over herself before they just settle on talking to each other as family .

I guess it is that time for Rio to inevitably leave behind the people and village he's grown close to for the third time .

All the girls noticing Rio and Ruri aren't using Keigo anymore and assuming Ruri's gotten an edge on Rio, not knowing they're cousins .

Poor Sayo...not only does she feel like she's losing to Sayo, but then she finds out Rio is leaving. And it doesn't get better for her .

Y'know, props to Shin. I didn't really like him at first, but when he sees how his sister is hurting knowing Rio is leaving, he begs him to stay for his sisters' sake and is watching her progress throughout the episode. He's a good big brother .

Sayo is a real go-getter! She trains for six months and tries to improve her Spirit Arts, swordmanship, and endurance so she can go with Rio and be his companion, all alone. I admire her drive .

And it all culminates in her finally confessing to Rio...but he rejects her, partially because he doesn't think he can have a companion or there's any place in his heart for someone between Rio/Haruto and his feelings of revenge. Poor, poor Sayo .

Well, at least Sayo was able to see Rio off with a smile, and he leaves yet another girl waiting for him .

Oh wow, Latifa sure has grown! She's a lot taller now compared to last time .

Rio wasting no time with the Spirit Folk by going back to his Harem and complimenting how beautiful they've all become .

It's the perk of being a Harem protagonist to just wake up next to a naked girl out of nowhere, as that pink-haired spirit girl finally materializes herself in the outside world...just as someone walks in to check on Rio, in classic Harem protagonist fashion .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-30, 14:56   Link #86
Lex79
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Italy
And so the new heroine makes her appearance...in the most romcom-esque way you can think of.
__________________
You will die, mortal
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-30, 15:12   Link #87
Huh...?
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: India
That Naked/Pink-Haired Girl, actually appears a bit later in the Manga & Novel.
I wonder why they made her appear so early in the Anime?
__________________
Position on Fandom/Wikia:

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 12:15   Link #88
EroKing
Version Zero
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wherever the fanservice is
Age: 35
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________

Dedicating this month of October to Mangatron, a comrade who we lost almost 5 years ago. Always loved, never forgotten.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 13:56   Link #89
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Here's that girl from Haruto's past that has occasionally been seen again in flashbacks in a swimsuit. I mean, she looks good, but kind of random .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-06, 14:04   Link #90
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
I love how Sara agrees it's a misunderstanding...because clearly Rio is in bed with a naked girl and they're at fault for walking in on them. Sound logic .

I was expecting the Spirit Girl would finally answer some plot relevant details, but it turns out she has basically no memory save for what she remembers through Haruto/Rio .

Rio seems a little more comfortable with the Haruto name now, at least as far as letting Aishia call him that (even without the telepathy that they share) and being honest with Latifa about it .

Good thing she can pop out a nice white dress with her magic. I was worried (and kind of hoping) she'd just agree to walk around nude after standing up and that cloth falling down .

So Rio names the Spirit Girl Aishia after being reminded of Mii-chan...I feel like Aishia is connected to Mii-chan somehow, but I'm not quite sure how .

Not only is Aishia a high level spirit but she's also proficient in every element and knows how to fight through her bond with Rio, and she can match him blow for blow. That was actually a pretty cool fight between her and Rio .

Latifa said she wanted to bathe with Rio, so not much of a surprise when she eventually just walks in on him in the bath in nothing but a towel so she could wash his back. It was nice to see Latifa with her hair down and getting to talk with Rio more about their reincarnation. It turns out they were always on the same bus together prior to the accident and she had always wanted a big brother like him, and they finally got to connect through their new lives .

Well, it's time for Rio to do what he does best and leave on his journey while leaving behind a bunch of girls...although at least this time he can just teleport back when he wants to, and he also got a house and the ability to change his hair color to avoid suspicion. Definitely a fairly good result from coming back this go-around .

Rio and Aishia head to the kingdom and the first thing on Rio's to-do list is to reunite with Celia...who unfortunately has left her position at the academy and is stuck being engaged to a man she is clearly uncomfortable with, and is the same dude who tortured Rio and has had it out for him since day one. Poor Celia has lot the job she loved, is stuck with a man she doesn't want to marry, and is probably still pining for Rio .

Well, I guess it's time for Rio to crash a wedding and save the titular Silver Bride .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-06, 15:52   Link #91
jagt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I love how Sara agrees it's a misunderstanding...because clearly Rio is in bed with a naked girl and they're at fault for walking in on them. Sound logic .

I was expecting the Spirit Girl would finally answer some plot relevant details, but it turns out she has basically no memory save for what she remembers through Haruto/Rio .

Rio seems a little more comfortable with the Haruto name now, at least as far as letting Aishia call him that (even without the telepathy that they share) and being honest with Latifa about it .

Good thing she can pop out a nice white dress with her magic. I was worried (and kind of hoping) she'd just agree to walk around nude after standing up and that cloth falling down .

So Rio names the Spirit Girl Aishia after being reminded of Mii-chan...I feel like Aishia is connected to Mii-chan somehow, but I'm not quite sure how .

Not only is Aishia a high level spirit but she's also proficient in every element and knows how to fight through her bond with Rio, and she can match him blow for blow. That was actually a pretty cool fight between her and Rio .

Latifa said she wanted to bathe with Rio, so not much of a surprise when she eventually just walks in on him in the bath in nothing but a towel so she could wash his back. It was nice to see Latifa with her hair down and getting to talk with Rio more about their reincarnation. It turns out they were always on the same bus together prior to the accident and she had always wanted a big brother like him, and they finally got to connect through their new lives .

Well, it's time for Rio to do what he does best and leave on his journey while leaving behind a bunch of girls...although at least this time he can just teleport back when he wants to, and he also got a house and the ability to change his hair color to avoid suspicion. Definitely a fairly good result from coming back this go-around .

Rio and Aishia head to the kingdom and the first thing on Rio's to-do list is to reunite with Celia...who unfortunately has left her position at the academy and is stuck being engaged to a man she is clearly uncomfortable with, and is the same dude who tortured Rio and has had it out for him since day one. Poor Celia has lot the job she loved, is stuck with a man she doesn't want to marry, and is probably still pining for Rio .

Well, I guess it's time for Rio to crash a wedding and save the titular Silver Bride .
The name Aisia means beautiful and warm spring in the ancient language of the spirit folk, that it is the same of Miharu's name, Mi for beauty and Haru for warm spring, that's why remembers about her, because Aisia got her name in another language.
__________________
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-07, 23:00   Link #92
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Did they skip Miharu's entry into the world?
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-08, 02:48   Link #93
jagt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Did they skip Miharu's entry into the world?
Yes, they did. The real order of event in the fourth and fifth books would be like this:

Spoiler for Real order of things:
__________________
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-09, 16:59   Link #94
Huh...?
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: India
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Did they skip Miharu's entry into the world?
I think they are going to end the Series with that plot as a Cliffhanger.
__________________
Position on Fandom/Wikia:

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-13, 14:04   Link #95
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
So in the time Rio's been gone, the kingdom was in a big battle that they lost and the royal family basically lost all their authority and power to the point where Flora had to flee and Arbor and his faction were able to take power...and marring into Celia's family is just another way to seal that power .

Poor, poor Celia. She's lost the job she enjoyed, she hasn't seen Rio in years, she's barely seen her father and is now basically being forced into marriage because of her family's unshakey position and status (Charles even threatens her father that they need the marriage otherwise something bad will happen), her prospective husband is an utter creep, and she's finally realized her feelings for Rio just as she's about to get married to a man she doesn't love .

Also, what is it with Akane Fujita playing Main Heroine's with silver/white hair who get forced into marriage's that the main character has to interrupt ?

Celia says she's willingly going along with this marriage and that it's all her choice, but it's obvious she really meant it when she asked Rio to take her away from there and be with her for the rest of her life. She just can't admit it and is resigned to becoming a doll stuck in a political marriage for the sake of her family .

Well, circumstances aside, I can't deny Celia looks absolutely lovely in that wedding dress .

Oh jeez, this d-bag has multiple wives? And they're all ready to gang up on Celia because she's the seventh? Man, I want Rio so break this wedding up and smash this dude's face in .

Oh hey, Christina! It's nice she showed up to support Celia and apologize for her family's lack of power that lead to Celia being stuck in a loveless marriage. You can tell she genuinely cares about Celia and wishes there was something she could do...maybe she'll end up helping Rio and Celia escape ?

Wait, is that the Nao Toyama voiced blue-haired girl at the wedding venue with the royal family? What's she doing there ?

Everyone was waiting for it the whole time, especially when Celia started crying when she saw Rio again, but at the last minute it's finally time for Rio to bust up this wedding and save Celia .

If only that ending manga gag of Celia transforming Charles into cat actually happened .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-13, 15:55   Link #96
Lex79
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Italy
Of course, we can't let one of our beloved heroines to be married to a bastard like Charles Arbor. Time for the hero to make good use of his overpowered abilities and go to the rescue.
__________________
You will die, mortal
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-14, 07:02   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So in the time Rio's been gone, the kingdom was in a big battle that they lost and the royal family basically lost all their authority and power to the point where Flora had to flee and Arbor and his faction were able to take power...and marring into Celia's family is just another way to seal that power .
Let me guess: the only reason they lost (or even that the battle happened) is because of an Arbor family plot, but they somehow deflected all the blame without any of the "good" guys doing anything about it.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-14, 09:52   Link #98
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Let me guess: the only reason they lost (or even that the battle happened) is because of an Arbor family plot, but they somehow deflected all the blame without any of the "good" guys doing anything about it.
I assume Koji Usa's character orchestrated like he's been behind a lot of the stuff that happens on this show .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-16, 18:43   Link #99
Alchemist007
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Of course, we can't let one of our beloved heroines to be married to a bastard like Charles Arbor. Time for the hero to make good use of his overpowered abilities and go to the rescue.
Yeah...it feels a little too forced as a plot point.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-17, 21:23   Link #100
Chosen_Hero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Oh boy, he can't just take her away in the dark of night and stage it as a kidnapping to avert any suspicion towards her and her family, noooo, he has to save her in the middle of her wedding, in front of everyone in the kingdom while making a mockery of every single soldier and Charles, while getting approval from her friedns and family who all happen to be higher ups or royals in the Kingdom, all for maximum cool points because of course, Not Kirito has to Kirito.
__________________
Chosen_Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.