AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-09-01, 13:58   Link #261
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Nagisa kept talking about getting a swimsuit and going to the beach, so at least she got to fulfill that dream in this scan along with Yui .
Old 2021-09-02, 16:48   Link #262
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Kind of an awkward time for a cute Nagisa swimsuit picture considering the latest episode . But it is still a good picture .
Old 2021-09-02, 17:48   Link #263
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Based on that picture, I estimate Nagisa's boobs are as big as Siesta's. Is this the power of the heart?
Old 2021-09-02, 18:19   Link #264
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Kind of an awkward time for a cute Nagisa swimsuit picture considering the latest episode . But it is still a good picture .
I'm half-tempted to think she's unconsciously trying to compete with Siesta as to who looks the best in a bikini .
Old 2021-09-03, 13:08   Link #265
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Based on that picture, I estimate Nagisa's boobs are as big as Siesta's. Is this the power of the heart?
There is also the other option I mentioned:It could actually be Siesta's body.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 09:03   Link #266
Frontier

We finally see Nagisa and Siesta's big fight in her dream, although only physically and without any dialogue, where Siesta ends up being the mature one and conceding and leaving Kimizuka to Nagisa...who, having finally gotten a chance at life but having never known how to live before, feels the only way she can live is by following Siesta's path and becoming a legendary detective .

We return to the present-day where Kimizuka was just expecting a beach episode with Nagisa and Yui, not a full-blown luxury cruise trip. I guess it pays to have a rich idol for a friend .

But this cruise leads to a chance reunion with Char, who is trying to find what Siesta left behind for the fight with SPES, and she's disappointed at how little Kimizuka has done with himself since Siesta died. She's also not too impressed by the girl with Siesta's heart claiming to be a legendary detective .

I don't know if Char really thought she would find Siesta's bequest by paying the slots or if she just wanted to win big despite how badly she is at gambling, but...she really does seem to have a lack of common sense .

Why is Kimizuka always the sidekick and never the detective? Because he will always be Siesta's sidekick. I feel like that's a little abirtrary, but who am I to judge a guy still in grief over loss? Even Char feels like Siesta's death hit him harder than it did her .

Nagisa talked so much about showing Kimizuka her swimsuit but we barely get to see her and Yui playing in the pool...I guess Siesta is the only one who gets a big swimsuit scene. If you want to see a good shot of Yui and Nagisa in their swimsuits, you'll have to check out the latest Megami scans .

Nagisa is being kind of obvious about her feelings for Kimizuka, wanting him to see her in a swimsuit and then dressing up fancy when he invites her to a rendezvous at a bar...of course, all Kimizuka wants is to talk business. Guess for as intuitive as Kimizuka is, he still can't pick up on the feelings of a woman .

Nagisa gets kidnapped by SPES, so Kimizuka and Yui have to team-up to find her, but even Yui's X-Ray eye can't detect anything, but she's still there to give Kimizuka emotional support and to let him know that she doesn't expect more from him than he is able after everything he did for her and she'll be his sidekick if he needs her .

So it turns out Chameleon is the one who kidnapped Nagisa and is threatening to kill either her or the people on the ship without Siesta's bequest there to give. Where is Char in all this ?

Did Kimizuka just flash to an image of Siesta in Hel's outfit ?
Old 2021-09-05, 11:28   Link #267
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Did Kimizuka just flash to an image of Siesta in Hel's outfit ?
Yeah. At this point he should be aware that Nagisa is basically Hel + Siesta. It doesn't seem like Chameleon has any clue though.
Old 2021-09-05, 16:55   Link #268
scififan

The English subtitler seems to do right this time.
In the subtitle, シャーロット(Charlotte) is now addressing Siesta as マーム(ma'am or madam).

Charlotte gets into argument with Nagisa. Nagisa's understanding of Siesta's legacy is her title as famous detective. To gets the end result, Nagisa's mean is to defeat the evil organization called スペース(SPEC or SPACE). Charlotte's understading of Siesta's legacy is a physical object. Charlotte's plan is to find it without any lead. SPACE somehow becomes interest about Siesta's legacy 'too.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 18:02   Link #269
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Where is Char in all this ?
As goofy as she is, probably being robbed by a one armed bandit.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 19:08   Link #270
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Ahh yes, we can finally get away from Siesta and the story(lol) can properly proc-... Oh, the episode starts with a flashback/dream scene including Siesta. Bruh.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-06, 14:44   Link #271
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It is a good question where the heck Char is in all this. I'm still waiting for a twist where he calls out for Char to either beat up Chamelon or assist with protecting the ship. Because while I can understand not being able to find Nagisa due to Chamelon...there's no good reason he shouldn't have been able to find Char while covering the entire ship. Although I suppose there is the stupid reason of her being tricked into jumping off the ship or something...

I do wonder if part of Kimizuka's arc will be accepting himself as a Detective. That he can only get so much done if he's limiting himself to being the assistant to someone that isn't around anymore.
Old 2021-09-06, 18:33   Link #272
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
It is a good question where the heck Char is in all this. I'm still waiting for a twist where he calls out for Char to either beat up Chamelon or assist with protecting the ship. Because while I can understand not being able to find Nagisa due to Chamelon...there's no good reason he shouldn't have been able to find Char while covering the entire ship. Although I suppose there is the stupid reason of her being tricked into jumping off the ship or something...

I do wonder if part of Kimizuka's arc will be accepting himself as a Detective. That he can only get so much done if he's limiting himself to being the assistant to someone that isn't around anymore.
I wouldn't be surprised if he made plans with Char off-screen. She will obviously help next week, because he's not beating that guy himself.
Old 2021-09-06, 20:12   Link #273
Frontier

It kind of feels like Char is just there to appear, talk for a bit, and then immediately disappear or vanish from the plot .
Old 2021-09-12, 09:05   Link #274
Frontier

Yui coming in with an MVP move as she rescues Nagisa after Kimizuka frees her from Chameleon's clutches just in time with a boat and a mat! Yui is surprisingly more useful than I gave her credit for .

So Siesta's main client is humanity as a whole and she seeks to fulfill their duty by being the most unconventional detective ever? I guess that fits .

Kimizuka then has to battle Chameleon as he transforms into a monster form like he's Killer Croc, and unfortunately a handgun just isn't going to cut it...and then Char pops up with the heavy artillery and the cleavage to back him up with Fuubi driving a helicopter. Char may hate Kimizuka but she has to acknowledge that he's the one Siesta chose, and as such she'll put her all into supporting him .

Of course even with all the guns Char throws at him and eventually getting him on fire when they use the leaking fuel from the copter to nail him after he turns invisible, Chameleon drags Kimizuka below deck so they can settle this .

And then Kimizuka faints into unconsciousness and finally remembers what really happened with Hel and Siesta...Siesta planned Hel stealing her heart from the start so she could save Alicia by hijacking Hel's body and suppressing her consciousness. So, wait, does that mean Nagisa is Alicia with amnesia ?

Of course Kimizuka can't accept that Siesta had to sacrifice herself to accomplish this and will fade away...but Siesta entrusts him with her will to work with Alicia/Nagisa to defeat SPES, and no matter what her heart will never forget him and yearn to be reunited with him in the future .

So the reason Kimizuka forgot all this was because of the pollen SPES had been manufacturing through their monsters. Well, at least they covered their bases here .

And with a renewed resolve Kimizuka hopelessly charges against Chameleon...only for Nagisa to turn up with Siesta's gun, as Siesta has taken over her body again. So I guess the Detective Isn't Really Dead now, which I guess adds a new layer to things as now it seems Siesta can possess Nagisa's body. I'm not sure how Nagsia will feel about that, and I can't help but think Hel might pop up as well at this rate, but at least Kimizuka gets to finally see Siesta again .
Old 2021-09-12, 09:11   Link #275
B214

So in the end what's Nagisa? Or is it new Alicia or is it just Hel + Alicia + Siesta? Maybe i should stop thinking. >_>
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-12, 09:58   Link #276
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
So in the end what's Nagisa? Or is it new Alicia or is it just Hel + Alicia + Siesta? Maybe i should stop thinking. >_>
Yeah, Siesta kind of implied that Nagisa is Alicia with amnesia, but then...is Alicia still in there as a distinct personality like Hel and Siesta? Can she take over Nagisa too ?
Old 2021-09-12, 17:15   Link #277
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Yeah, Siesta kind of implied that Nagisa is Alicia with amnesia, but then...is Alicia still in there as a distinct personality like Hel and Siesta? Can she take over Nagisa too ?
It's kind of weird to refer to Nagisa as "Alicia with amnesia" since Alicia herself had amnesia
They added Alicia next to Siesta watching Nagisa sleep in the ED, so I guess Nagisa is a new personality. She doesn't act like Alicia at all.

The way Nagisa was rescued was very dumb. Somehow Kimizuka was able to predict Chameleon was going to threaten to throw Nagisa off the boat, and Yui has mad boat steering skills to be able to catch her like that.
Old 2021-09-12, 19:43   Link #278
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's kind of weird to refer to Nagisa as "Alicia with amnesia" since Alicia herself had amnesia
They added Alicia next to Siesta watching Nagisa sleep in the ED, so I guess Nagisa is a new personality. She doesn't act like Alicia at all.
I guess the question is how the Nagisa personality exists. Like is she a shell starting from scratch from the combined consciousness of Siesta, Alicia, and Hel? How does she have a personal name and identity? Physically she looks like Hel but with boobs and longer hair, which I guess makes sense if Hel is the base body, but how does that work ?
Old 2021-09-12, 20:05   Link #279
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

It's obvious the biggest monster in this anime is Siesta, who can take over bodies through an organ transplant.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-12, 23:37   Link #280
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It's obvious the biggest monster in this anime is Siesta, who can take over bodies through an organ transplant.
https://www.discovermagazine.com/hea...ur-personality
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem