Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-16, 20:51   Link #81
skreech
Aspiring Mangaka/Animator

Send a message via MSN to skreech
Midori no Hibi is quite funny, Bakuretsu Tenshi has been awesome so far and Raganarok is also pretty good.

I hope to see Girls Bravo. There was an article in Newtype USA about it, and it sounded pretty good (if you like funny ones). Here's a short description of it for you SidSavage since you said you'd like to know more about it :

Girls Bravo:

"High school junior Yukinari is an ordinary boy, but he's developed a serious case of gynophobia (fear of girls for those who don't know) because girls alway pick on him for being short. One day while in the bathroom, he's suddenly bathed in bright light. By the time he realizes what's happening, he finds himself in the alternate world of Seilen. There are precious few men living here, which means that poor Yukinari is surrounded by girls on all sides! He's in agony, except for when he's with Miharu, the first girl he meets there. Miharu's touch doesn't seem to bother him..."
Old 2004-04-16, 21:36   Link #82
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
some "updates" from Moon Phase:

Anime version of this game by Square-Enix (?) which is called Mahoraba. O_o; Very easy to confuse with Maburaho.... especially when you look at the hiragana... you think they've typo'ed Maburaho. Somewhere in this year. Will be animated by J.C. Staff.
It's not a game. Enix owns two divisions of manga called Gan Gan Comics and Gan Gan Wing Comics. This series simply ran in Gan Gan Wing.
Old 2004-04-17, 18:31   Link #83
wao
OK.

Thanks for the clarification, zalas. I couldn't really get myself around that site... (I think it was meant to be in a frame) I know FMA is also in one of those comics... I think... oh well.
Interestingly this Mahoraba has got to do with magic too?
Old 2004-04-18, 15:47   Link #84
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
Thanks for the clarification, zalas. I couldn't really get myself around that site... (I think it was meant to be in a frame) I know FMA is also in one of those comics... I think... oh well.
Interestingly this Mahoraba has got to do with magic too?
Well, mahou _is_ pretty much magic in the literal sense. Therefore, it wouldn't be surprising that things starting with 'maho' have something to do with magic.
Old 2004-04-26, 01:01   Link #85
Hokage Ace

What new series are being subbed?

I know there are alot of new series out right now and alot of them are subbed, here are the ones I know about and watch

Monkey Turn
Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai
Tenjou Tenge
Midori no Hibi
Kenran Butoh Sai
Bakuretsu Tenshi
Shura no Toki
Kyou Kara Maou
Ragnarok The Animation
The Melody of Oblivion
Dan Doh
Yugo
Get Ride! AMDriver
Monster
Gantz

are there any other new series subbed that I am missing?
thank.
Old 2004-04-26, 01:04   Link #86
tenshiro
ex-hitokiri

Send a message via MSN to tenshiro
you could use animenfo.com, i tink they haf a list of recently released anime
Old 2004-04-26, 01:56   Link #87
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I agree with tenshiro, and please make use of the search feature of this forum, this is just one of the threads which I think would've answered your question quite nicely. Also this isn't the correct forum to post this. This is the fansub forum for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs and NOT for asking broader general questions on which anime is debuting or being subbed. For that we have the general anime forum.

And lastly welcome to the forums. If you didn't read over our forum rules yet I advise you to read them. Forum Rules.
Old 2004-05-02, 06:27   Link #88
skunkworks

Is anyone fansubbing Keroro Gunso? I want to see this badly.
Old 2004-05-03, 09:52   Link #89
Kouji
StrykerX

One way to find out is by checking this main site. Because it lists all new episodes and also premiere anime as well. Or when they sub it, if you want to search for it right away, you can check series and try to find it.