Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 12:06   Link #1003
ShiroiRyu

WOW ...
This Joa is fucking awesome.
Old 2013-07-10, 12:17   Link #1004
ellifeedn
Thinker

With Jirou coming, I wonder what will happen.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 12:22   Link #1005
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Another possible road would be...
Spoiler for pure conjection at this point:
Old 2013-07-10, 15:07   Link #1006
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
WOW ...
This Joa is fucking awesome.

I'm REALLY hoping that when Joa shows his face, he'll be revealed to be a dude who can even give Livebearer a run for his money in terms of pure creepiness.

.....Of course, it's probably more likely that he'll have a generic bishie face, but a guy can dream.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 19:56   Link #1007
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wonder if there is a way to undo the control. Seems like the with Teppei i thought it was an image technique, but now the knife changes things up. Both Teppei and the Nitro have scars thanks to the knife. Was the translation right in that Joa said they were only "red " Nitro? Have we heard of this before? So i guess Nitro's abilities are characterized by colors.
Old 2013-07-11, 18:35   Link #1008
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

As he calls "Red Nitro"s easy food's to cook then I'm sure that there are lots of different Nitro who is characterized by their outer appearance. Remember BB Corn Arc and there was a Nitro who looked like he was kind of Nitro version of Bishokuya so I am sure there are Nitro's who also uses gourment cells and have a developed colony deep inside Gourment World. This issue aside I don't think Joa will join Bishokukai because Midora's and Joa's world view's seems differ from each other. Joa wouldn't gather as much member around the world if he is planning to join Midora's army so there are 3 factions that will be fightning againist eacht other to get their hands on God. I also wonder if there is way to break Joa's enslavement tecnique. I hope they don't dead or lost their free will. Teppei is the only... oh shit I just remembered Teppei is the grandson of Jirou and Jirou is in his way to Gourment Stadium. I wonder what shitstorms will happen when he see Teppei in this form. Probably Setsuno and Jirou will join hands like in old days and try to fight againist Joa. This will make a epic fight. I can't wait next chapters now
Old 2013-07-16, 05:45   Link #1009
ShiroiRyu

OH MAN !
Fuck it ... It's so awesome.
"Oh yeah, here".
From the food . XD
Old 2013-07-17, 14:42   Link #1010
marvelB

Next spoilers are here:

Spoiler for Toriko 242:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 07:29   Link #1011
ShiroiRyu

Lol ...
One finger ...
JIRO ! *___*
Old 2013-07-18, 08:45   Link #1012
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Flick decapitation is OVERKILL! Especially on a buff red nitro ._.
Old 2013-07-18, 12:40   Link #1013
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So Frohze is after Komatsu? Now i wonder who Acacia's 3 disciples are. So she can also revive the dead. Setsuno was really in a pinch, good thing Jirou showed up. Wonder what he'll do about Teppei.
Old 2013-07-18, 13:07   Link #1014
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

As previously stated, Acacia's 3 disciples are Jirou, the Bishoukukai leader, and the President of the NGO.
Old 2013-07-18, 13:09   Link #1015
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So Frohze is after Komatsu?
One more for ol' matsu's harem Although I'm still not entirely certain when it comes to Joa's identity...As for Teppei, I expect Jirou to either knock him out of his state or leave him for Yosaku to handle in the future.
Quote:
Now i wonder who Acacia's 3 disciples are.
Acacia's disciples are Ichiryu (IGO prez), Jirou (roaming drunkard) and Midora (Bishokukai bawss). I would be pretty mad at how life turned out if I was Jirou :P

edit: ninja'd :O
Old 2013-07-18, 13:22   Link #1016
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Oh thanks, totally forgot that. So Jirou would probably know if Joa really is Frohze.
Old 2013-07-18, 13:50   Link #1017
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

We haven't even entered the Gourmet world yet and things are escalating to such insane levels.

By the end of the story they're probably going to be fighting in space, destroying solar systems and devouring gourmet stars with black holes in their stomachs.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 14:02   Link #1018
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Toriko -could- end with god being an apocalyptic world beast that threatens to destroy the human world...and go for a Toriko 2, taking place in gourmet world with Toriko struggling to become a god eater! Or even combine appetites with the other 3 heavenly kings and materialize a GODzilla!

I think Frohze had to appear at some point, because even if someone found god, how would they cook it? I'm expecting an extreme special preparation ingredient that only a certain someone is lucky enough to cook...but even Komatsu would need a few hints to get started on it.
Old 2013-07-18, 20:23   Link #1019
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

I want to know the reason why Frohze needs Komatsu. Since she was Acacia's combo partner wouldn't she have cooked god already? We still don't know anything about her motives.
Old 2013-07-18, 20:39   Link #1020
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Are sure that Joa is now Frohze-sama? Well by the looks of it and with the answer that Joa that gave to Setsuno it's highly that it might be Frohze. Why? Because since Joa can revive the dead then I won't be suprised if she have lived so long even after Acacidia gone from this world. She might be went to Dark Side and fell into Darkness and have totally different and wicked world view than Acacidia's but of course it's just a speculation from me. And what's interesting is that now we have the Acacidia's discplines Midora, Igo's President and Jirou. Joa said that only these three might block his attack. So if Joa turns out to be Frohze then it's possible that yesterday's enemies would join forces to take down Frohze together. I can't imagine how epic that fight will be if these three fights together lol. But then what would happen to Toriko and others? Since they now have common enemy then it would be interesting to see Starjuun and Toriko join forces and fight againist the gourment world creatures together until they get their hands on God or if Joa kidnaps Komatsu then they might save him or whatever.

Tags
action, fantasy, food, shounen