AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-05-07, 18:21   Link #41
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
if you had unlimited money, that would just make the value of others' money worth less, so you would be decreasing the value of your greatest resource.

2: true love cant gripe about that

Immortality for everyone around you:

but then if one of your close friends decides to betray you, then that would sorta be like god/satan ... except you havent wished for omniscience or omnipotence.

whats a quicksave? besides what is on MSword?

I wonder if the stuff that was said here were given to a psycologist, what they would say about each and every one of us.

Hmm quicksave as in ... you save your current life in a certain slot, do something extreme and if you fail, die, get hated or whatever you just reload and are back to that time/day ...

Get what i mean?

Hah you would have endless possibilies with that!
Be it in a quiz show ( you save, say something, load, answer right. ), while dating ( can undo every mistake you do ) or ... just everywhere else ... it would be really useful XD;;
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 23:25   Link #42
DistortedRealmS

Send a message via MSN to DistortedRealmS
1. Bring to light the dark and evil among us and destoy them.
2. Bring a means for people who suffer to be saved.
3. Make Humans more intuitive and aware of our would be impending destruction

Like a famous Fan-sub group states: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity." Sadly genies don't exist and infinity will never end much like Human arrogance, stupidity, and greed.

Rob
DistortedRealmS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 00:01   Link #43
Kami448
Not a Member

1. complete diplomatic immunity
2. the ability to teleport anyone and anything to anywhere that i want (worlds from books and tv and games would be created into alternate dimensions complete with people and stuff and would continue past the storylines)
3. the ability to grant or take away immortality (the kind that lets me choose what age they will be for the rest of eternity or until i decide to take it away form them)
Kami448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 04:23   Link #44
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

1.) I want to live a long and healthy life maybe around 150 years or till the time when real aliens actually make contact with Earth.

2.) Revive/clean the Earth and I mean get rid pollution, deforestation and all the nasty enviroment hazards. That'll give the Earth around another 500 years before the Apocalypse comes.

3.) Save this one for later because I can't think of anything else.
Old 2004-05-08, 09:12   Link #45
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
1. Extreme power over all who live!

2. Money! Lots of money! I need to buy Happy Lesson volume 3 and Mystical Ninja volumes 3 and 4!

3. Immortal life! I need to keep ruling over all forever! (Insert evil laughter here.)

EDIT: Naw, that's stupid. I only need one:

Being able to see 20 minutes into the future. I could bet on any horse race and win. I would be set for life and if I were rich enough, I would be able to screw the rules, because I would have money.

Last edited by OutPhase; 2007-01-14 at 17:43.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 09:47   Link #46
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
Hey, this is a good post!!

1. To marry my boyfriend and live happily ever after - that is, never divorce etc. (LOL!!!)
2. I want to own a 180SX with twin turbo - black with shiny rims..... Mmmmmmmm....
3. I want enough money to do whatever the hell I want, when I want, and not have to be in a shitkicking job like I am now.

My two bob.
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 12:54   Link #47
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

Location: In Arcueid's arms, getting my blood drained by the neck. Or at least I wish.
Only one wish is needed. The rest will easily follow.

A wish for all sentient beings to reach the root of happiness and be released from all suffering.
STfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 13:39   Link #48
kamij0

Wish one - A snap of a finger allowing time lapse or time to stop so that i can sleep without getting late for classes

Wish two - Inquire the hand of healing so that i wont need to be sick and i can cure the sick too

Wish three - Wish to find a genie again
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 19:01   Link #49
DarkAngelZ28

All of you wishing for immortality and infinite knowledge are playing with double edge swords. At least if you wish it like that, you need to define some parameters/restrictions into those wishes.

Immortality alone means jack sh!t, and jack just left town So you are immortal? Let me just chop you down into pieces and place each piece 1 foot away from each other and leave you like that for...well...eternity. The best way to defeat an immortal person is to disable him. Cut him into pieces and separate them, or in the example of a simple human being (ever watch the 3x3 manga?) sealing him up in a box of wet cement and throwing you into the ocean for well...eternity. Or dropping you in space for well...eternity. You see the pattern here

Knowledge. You better ask for some restrictions there. It's not fun knowing ALL. Unless you are happy knowing your sister is taking a smelly dump at this moment, your mother will die in 5 seconds from a stroke standing right by you; your dad will die in the next 10 seconds and is 1km away from you and your mom; your brother will suicide cause things aren't going too well; you know that 5 outta 6 persons you met that day are gonna return home to beat their children/kill someone... ; you will know exactly how, when, why 10,000 persons died today and that's just on the dying subject... you will know if you save that poor child that was going to get run by a bus, you change the future were that child did not exit and he will save someone who will destroy the world, etc etc...
It will be you vs the whole world (cause everyone sins in one way or another)

Someone said something about stopping time... I hope you told the genie without affecting you cause then you would be stopped also... for eternity. And if it doesnt affect you...your body will keep aging while everyone else is in stasis (i.e. you might end up living 60 years in the course of 20 "real" years that have passed). Then on ther hand, maybe the genie will tell you "time doesn't exist, its an invention of humans... please wish another thing"

The wishing for more wishes can be bypassed very easily... take a piece of paper and write everything you want... then wish for everything that is on the paper to come true.
DarkAngelZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 19:14   Link #50
DarkAngelZ28

Oh yeah and about the wishes

Knowledge: To know the answer any question I ask. Basically it is knowledge of all but at a pace of what I want to know when I want to know. This would include knowing the repercusions of asking for the next 2 wishes (i.e what would happen if i wish for _____)

Immortality: Definetly something along the lines of Goku meets Benares/Yakumo

To be able to materialize organic or non organic object (someone needs money? here you go. Someone needs a 500mph cool ass looking flying car? here you go. Somone needs a machine to teleport? here you go. Someone needs food? here you go. I need a 5Thz pc with an OS that doesn't crash? Done Someone needs a house? here are the keys. We need more anime? f*ck yes *snaps fingers* )
DarkAngelZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 21:24   Link #51
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

1_Get iluminated.
2_A mysterious car with flying powers and other cool stuff.
3_Peace?
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 23:34   Link #52
Raven_Zero

Send a message via AIM to Raven_Zero Send a message via Yahoo to Raven_Zero
1. enough money for 5 lifetimes
2. to live for aleast 3 days longer
3. for the geanie to forget he ever met me and to be at the same spot the next day
I'm not wishing for more wishes that way
Raven_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 06:25   Link #53
HoboGod
Necromancer

1. Invincibility and immunity to all things that would cause me to die (such as old age)

2. The ability to raise the dead as my zombie minions.

i would then request my final wish to be used on a later date.

Next, i would kill a rich man, revive him, and make him give me all his money. with the money, i'd lay low and live a lazy and relaxing life for about 50-100 years in some foreign country.

After that, i'd go back to my home town and become a serial killer. if the cops try to stop me, i'd kill them all too.

Then, i'd probably spend the next 1000 years or so reading books.

when i finally i learn everything i wanted to learn, i'd then go to cemetary after cemetary, raising them all and ordering them to kill every human/plant/animal in town. when they all are dead, i'd raise everything and tell them to kill every human/plant/animal in the next town and repeat the process until every place on earth has been wiped clean of the living.

at that point, i'd send my zombies into the ocean and have them kill all the living things there.

when the world is full only of my undead, i'd order them all to destroy the planet completely.

finally, drifting there in space among the debres of what was once planet earth, i'd ask my third wish.

3. To be capable of dying again.

then, with that, my body would explode in the vaccum of space.

um.... wouldn't everybody wish for that?
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 06:55   Link #54
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
1. Invincibility and immunity to all things that would cause me to die (such as old age)

2. The ability to raise the dead as my zombie minions.

i would then request my final wish to be used on a later date.

Next, i would kill a rich man, revive him, and make him give me all his money. with the money, i'd lay low and live a lazy and relaxing life for about 50-100 years in some foreign country.

After that, i'd go back to my home town and become a serial killer. if the cops try to stop me, i'd kill them all too.

Then, i'd probably spend the next 1000 years or so reading books.

when i finally i learn everything i wanted to learn, i'd then go to cemetary after cemetary, raising them all and ordering them to kill every human/plant/animal in town. when they all are dead, i'd raise everything and tell them to kill every human/plant/animal in the next town and repeat the process until every place on earth has been wiped clean of the living.

at that point, i'd send my zombies into the ocean and have them kill all the living things there.

when the world is full only of my undead, i'd order them all to destroy the planet completely.

finally, drifting there in space among the debres of what was once planet earth, i'd ask my third wish.

3. To be capable of dying again.

then, with that, my body would explode in the vaccum of space.

um.... wouldn't everybody wish for that?
Finally it has been revealed. The way the human era will end.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 12:57   Link #55
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
1) Eternal Youth
2) Invulnerability (can't be hurt, cut, incinerated, ect.)
3) Unlimited power (could blow up planets with my pinky)

BWAHAHAHA. Then everything else would come to me easily. o_o
Old 2004-05-09, 13:08   Link #56
wnkryo
HainShodan

I wish I could...

1- Puase, Rewind, Fast Foward, or Jump to any time period I want. (I'm kind of a history buff)

2- I wish I could pull out $1,000 every time I reach into my pocket. (I don't really care for more money)

3- I wish I was able to turn any dream that I dream of that I want to live into reality. (This wish has endless possibilities).

Last edited by wnkryo; 2004-05-09 at 13:22.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 13:59   Link #57
Sparkie
キーウィ

Send a message via MSN to Sparkie
I'm not going to wish for no wars, and no diseases in the world ect. just because I think good & bad should be balanced...then I guess I'll go for a lot of money and a very active, interesting life *to explain it better: for example: the life of Lara Croft* I don't think I would want more..so I'll guess I'll save my last wish for later ...
Sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 14:18   Link #58
ramune

1) A carefree life. I don't want to be rich but enough money to be independent and not worrying about the 3 meals. Too much money brings suffering.

2) IQ as high as Einstein so I'll have the ability to learn every language and everything related to science in my lifetime. I only want Einstein's IQ because being way too smart also brings suffering.

3) Be able to keep my youth until the moment I die and a painless death. I don't see the need to live longer than I meant to be.
ramune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 14:50   Link #59
Geist
Mind Spirit

1) Summon a sword you can only use with your non-cut off hands
2) Cut off your left hand with that sword
3) ....now do the same with your right hand

*evil laughter*

Alternative:

1) From now on your name shall be "Someone"
2) Summon a giant and heavy stone no one is able to lift...
3) Lift that stone

There are plenty of evil ways to make that genie regret his pathetic, wish-granting and futile life .

Btw, most (if not all) of your wishes could be (intentionally) misinterpreted by the genie. Like when you wish for world peace he might just kill off humankind, etc (x-files, anyone?).
Geist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 15:13   Link #60
Hakashin
Mukenin

Send a message via AIM to Hakashin Send a message via Yahoo to Hakashin
I'd probably wish to know who I am and what my true purpose is. I'd then wish to be aknowledged by people for who I am and not be disliked by so many people. I would then, for my final wish, wish to forget what I learned when I made my first wish, so that I could have known for a time, but end up finding out for myself in the end during my life.
Hakashin is offline   Reply With Quote