AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-07, 22:25   Link #21
Alavaria

Hayate no Cosplay no Dan
(Hayate's Cosplay Brigade)

Inspired by two Nanoha webcomics and the #Nanoha channel!

What happens when Chrono, Yuuno and Elio end up becoming Hayate's knights. And Hayate seems to like cosplay, traps and ... other stuff The fun is just starting!

*still in major progess*

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
If I have the time, I'll do a Higurashi story with Nanoha characters.
I fear deeply.
Old 2007-04-08, 14:48   Link #22
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

So far, these are my brainstormed characters.

Aria = Mion
Lotte = Shion
Nanoha = Rika (Both Yukari Tamura)
Fate = Rena? (very OOC) (I might need a substitute)
Chrono = Keiichi
Yunno = Oishi
Precia (but not related to Fate) = Takano

Anyone for Satoko?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2007-04-08, 15:44   Link #23
Woden

Only Vita really really comes close to fitting Satoko's profile... Would that make Hayate or Zaphira Satoshi?

I can kind of see a few of your other choices, but Yuuno for Oishi? I do agree that Fate and Rena don't quite work, but Hayate kind of does. Nanoha too come to think of it. What is your logic behind Nanoha being Rika? I kind of see it working, but I'm interested in seeing what your reasoning was. Hmm... But where would Fate go in your cast list if you change her from her post as Rena... Alicia/Fate for Shion/Mion?

Last edited by Woden; 2007-04-08 at 16:00.
Old 2007-04-08, 20:42   Link #24
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
How come I just discovered this here fic?!!

It wasn't complete(Are you planning on Completing it?) but I loved it.

Just seeing the cast sent me sideways (in a good way.)

Slightly off topic, I just wish your Shuffle! fic was also...you know...>_>yuri
LOL don't worry; I'm still working on the fanfic (the same goes to the SHUFFLE! one). It's just that I'm currently occupied with this anime competition I'm taking part in. I'll see if I can spend some time updating both of them.

p/s: my SHUFFLE! fanfic is yuri? XD XD XD XD
Old 2007-04-12, 11:56   Link #25
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Hey Lyrical Beauty was from here? I died laughing while reading it! Hilarious indeed!

As for me, I just wanted to have fun with the TSAB's multi-planar-ness, as so I created a series of crossovers that take place between A's and StrikerS as Nanoha and her merry maidens venture across the multiverse in defence of harmony with big hearts and even bigger devices. ^^

The official name for the fics is "Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Files" but being a US release I used "Files of the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha" instead. Simulates licensing see. ^^

Spoiler for 1st Fic:

Spoiler for 2nd Fic:

A third one, "The Case of the Warring Maidens", which takes place in the Mai-Otome universe, is being released soon. This one is jointly written by another group of anime club members and myself, and we've amped the moe and fanservice of this one to the highest I've personally ever gone. Once it's up I'll post here too.

Remember to leave a review if ya read! I'd like to see what you all think too. Hope I'll entertain and not disappoint. ^^
Old 2007-04-12, 21:27   Link #26
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Spoiler for 2nd Fic:

You do not know how often that idea has actually popped up in my head for the past few weeks now...

"Ion Cannon Ready".

Spoiler for thoughts:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-04-12, 23:14   Link #27
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Hey Lyrical Beauty was from here? I died laughing while reading it! Hilarious indeed!
hehe, thanks. I'm glad people are enjoying it. As a side note, I have updated the story with new chapter. Make sure you read it and give thoughts on it.

p/s: Nanoha was right. I was under influence.
Old 2007-04-13, 07:07   Link #28
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

You do not know how often that idea has actually popped up in my head for the past few weeks now...

"Ion Cannon Ready".
Lol...

"And Kane blinked. Since when did the cannon of the infidels blast pink and horizontally?"

I loved that line too! Her Excellency really can appear at the weirdest places. I'm sure the guys working on Green Planet would appreciate the Ion Cannon thoughts too. And yes both sides'll be there, and its meant to parody why the NOD (and Electronic Arts) took sooo long to come back. After all, when Nanoha wants to make friends, not everyone makes it to the handshake. ^^ The Nanoha FileS PROJECT is currently divided in increasing the omake level of Green Planet at the moment, so even I dun noe what to expect once everyone stops playing skirmish...

Quote:
I have updated the story with new chapter. Make sure you read it and give thoughts on it.
I have! And it's not just you, Lone Wolf. Everyone seems to be under some spell... Caught the entropymax and other doujin ideas there. ^^ BUT I agree about Chrono turning into an evil commander. And I intend to get him dressed in goth loli soon, just need time. ^^ Yuuno's WAAAY cool! I guess if there was a person who'd do a chest-hairless Blonde-Bond-emerging-from-the-sea right, it'll be him. ^^

Now I wonder whats the problem with FF.net that I can't upload my documents into it...
Old 2007-04-13, 08:36   Link #29
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Lol...

"And Kane blinked. Since when did the cannon of the infidels blast pink and horizontally?"

I loved that line too! Her Excellency really can appear at the weirdest places. I'm sure the guys working on Green Planet would appreciate the Ion Cannon thoughts too. And yes both sides'll be there, and its meant to parody why the NOD (and Electronic Arts) took sooo long to come back. After all, when Nanoha wants to make friends, not everyone makes it to the handshake. ^^ The Nanoha FileS PROJECT is currently divided in increasing the omake level of Green Planet at the moment, so even I dun noe what to expect once everyone stops playing skirmish...
"Don't tell me General Alexander is here?"
"No... someone much, much worse..."

Anyways, hoping there would still be loads of action asides from the omakes, and one last thing...

Spoiler:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-04-13, 20:56   Link #30
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for 2nd Fic:

A third one, "The Case of the Warring Maidens", which takes place in the Mai-Otome universe, is being released soon. This one is jointly written by another group of anime club members and myself, and we've amped the moe and fanservice of this one to the highest I've personally ever gone. Once it's up I'll post here too.

Remember to leave a review if ya read! I'd like to see what you all think too. Hope I'll entertain and not disappoint. ^^
I'm very interested with "The Case of the Green Planet". Actually, I'm not really into crossover stories, but since this involves Nanoha and Command & Conquer (long live Command & Conquer!) I'm really looking forward to read the story.

"General, our base is under attack!"
"Look! Up in the sky!"
"Is that a girl floating over our base?"

You have problem uploading your documents to FF.net, Kha? It's normal; I often face the problem and have to use the "export" option, copy the whole chapter from word processor and paste to the document manager.
Old 2007-04-14, 05:29   Link #31
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Hi...

New here...

Dragged by Kha...

Forced me to show my works as well...

Spoiler for Pure Nanoha Work::

Spoiler for For the Senseless Crossover::

Spoiler for Future Projects::

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-04-14 at 05:35. Reason: add new lines that i have forgotten
Old 2007-04-14, 06:47   Link #32
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
"Don't tell me General Alexander is here?"
"No... someone much, much worse..."

Anyways, hoping there would still be loads of action asides from the omakes, and one last thing...

Spoiler:
Well exact details won't be released just yet but yes the Scrin are here, albeit in a very small presence (a science vessel with some light support for planetary recon) and there'll be our take at why the Scrin didn't bring their full invasion gear lock stock and barrel for Tiberium Wars and saved it for the expansion.

There will be action, as much as it is appropiate for a war movie, but we also decided to have omake as long as it doesn't interfere with the mood. Buster-jokes and other associated randomness still take precendence though. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I'm very interested with "The Case of the Green Planet". Actually, I'm not really into crossover stories, but since this involves Nanoha and Command & Conquer (long live Command & Conquer!) I'm really looking forward to read the story.

"General, our base is under attack!"
"Look! Up in the sky!"
"Is that a girl floating over our base?"

You have problem uploading your documents to FF.net, Kha? It's normal; I often face the problem and have to use the "export" option, copy the whole chapter from word processor and paste to the document manager.
Thanks for the support! I've a good mind to have Nanoha being mistaken for the Scrin after reading ur reply. Certainly makes her sound like a UFO ^^.

Judging from the response we should be working on Green Planet. That means I have to finish the campaign and those buggers to quit skiving off. ^^;

And one more thing:

Spoiler for 3rd Fic:

Thanks for the tip! The prologue of Warring Maidens is up now!
Old 2007-04-17, 13:50   Link #33
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I just found a gem!

Just Another Day
[NanohaYuuno]After a long day of showing new recruits around, shore leave grants Nanoha and Yuuno the chance to have a date at a festival on Earth.

Dun be fooled by the tag. This has something for everyone, both Yuunoha and Nanote! You have to read it to believe it! And it's exactly what I think the state of affairs between Nanoha and Fate. It's just that MC girls are more open, even the more reserved types.

As a side note, this fic could be where the homo-phillic swarm unites with the Yuuno-300...

PS: Drools about what an unreserved MC girl is like...
Old 2007-04-17, 22:08   Link #34
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
I just found a gem!

Just Another Day
[NanohaYuuno]After a long day of showing new recruits around, shore leave grants Nanoha and Yuuno the chance to have a date at a festival on Earth.

Dun be fooled by the tag. This has something for everyone, both Yuunoha and Nanote! You have to read it to believe it! And it's exactly what I think the state of affairs between Nanoha and Fate. It's just that MC girls are more open, even the more reserved types.

As a side note, this fic could be where the homo-phillic swarm unites with the Yuuno-300...

PS: Drools about what an unreserved MC girl is like...
whoever wrote that story deserves a jar of chocolate chip cookies from me. Hurray!

x-x-x-x-x

That reminds me: since there are already two Nanoha A's / Ace Combat Zero crossover videos:

I've been planning to write a fanfic based on these two videos and already I have figured out the casts lineup, assuming that this story follows the game's mercenary path:
Spoiler:

However I can't start working on it as this is just a suggestion (apart from that, I still have Lyrical Beauty and my anime competition novel to worry of). So got any suggestion?
Old 2007-04-18, 06:54   Link #35
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Is it going to be an AU type?
Old 2007-04-20, 00:34   Link #36
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Exclamation

Quote:
Is it going to be an AU type?
Yes, it will be an AU fanfic. I just need to figure out the kind of war our aces are going to face.

On the other hand, OMG! An update? And what's this? We have a rockin' Fate-chan?
Old 2007-04-20, 10:55   Link #37
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Ah okay. How about the Belkan War thing? Seems fun. Somehow I get this image of a white-and-blue fighter in a 2D scroller-shooter that has just released a Force Bomb and the words "Starlight Breaker" flashes across the screen when I tried to think of an idea for you...

Probably you could have Nanoha showing off her 1337ness with her autocannons and Sidewinders, and then finish the enemy off with a portable Ion Cannon, only to be barked at by her tactical commander Chrono for endangering friendly fighters. ^^ As for the enemy, I don't noe the situation in Ace so I can't really say which would be good? Though u could try for a standard sortie reveals someting big, then as the wing group searches, they find that things aren't as rosy... Or we can have the 3 Aces being introduced to a new fighter Reinforce, but as they take to the skies and Reinforce grows, she starts going rogue. (Haha yeah Stealth plot.)

Oh i seeeeeee! I wanna see Nana- oops I mean, FATE-CHAN IN CONCERT!

*runs off*
Old 2007-04-21, 11:53   Link #38
Meophist

After reading this thread, I thought I'd try making my own fanfic. So I did, just completed the first chapter.

I really have no experience with this type of stuff, so now I'm not too sure what I want to do with it.
Old 2007-04-21, 21:56   Link #39
Jellyfish Marine
ShizuxKino~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Spoiler for For the Senseless Crossover::
Been waiting for chapter 6 for three months TTwTT Please update sooon

Kino ~Kino no Tabi
Original Illust: Yomo (http://yea.jp/taimando/)
Old 2007-04-22, 03:41   Link #40
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish Marine View Post
Been waiting for chapter 6 for three months TTwTT Please update sooon
Six months? zomg!

sorry for the slow update, been pushing the pure nanoha fic and work for starters

and do you think integrating the best and 'worst' of mahou shoujo is easy?